Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
Memories Lost Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:25 pm
*Coatli came to Rosemary's cell, staring at her intently as she suffered.*

Coatli: "Sinner. You are a horrible sinner, Rosemary..."

*Coatli messed with some controls to the side of her glass prison, and a sharp pain stabbed into the back of her neck... a needle? Injection? She wasn't sure. A terrible burning spread throughout her back, and her wings emerged forcefully in the cramped space.*

Coatli: "And these... Is this your attempt to wash away your sins? To hide the wrong you've done? Pretending to be an angel as holy as Jiluzix. That is blasphemy."

*Something tore its way into her mind, rushing about. She couldn't stop it, memories were flashing before her eyes. Invader. Trespasser. Intrusion. Violation. It finally stopped when whatever was in the back of her neck retracted. Coatli watched for a while... it felt like ages... then his face twisted into what almost seemed like some sort of sick perversion of compassion.*

Coatli: "We can give you what you want, Rosemary... You are fortunate. Jiluzix doesn't think you a heavy enough sinner to be placed on the wall. You can still redeem yourself."

"Rosemary... we can make you a mother. You can have children to call your own. To have new life growing within you. Creation. A new soul, being nutured by your care. What do you say, Rosemary? Join us?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:36 pm
*Rosemary made a hissing noise from the pain in her back. Oh no... she thought when she realized her wings appeared from wherever they go when they're not there. She had hoped that it wasn't found out about so soon.*

Coatli: "And these... Is this your attempt to wash away your sins? To hide the wrong you've done?"

*Rosemary answered his questions in a strained voice,* No!

Coatli: "Pretending to be an angel as holy as Jiluzix. That is blasphemy."

*The scene faded and she was 10 again, grieving for her mother who had died recently giving her a younger brother. She wondered why many women died when they had children. She had learned this from someone's thoughts. She became determined to not let that happen to her. Even younger..."but I did hear him say that." "Stop making up stories!" Her kitty ran away. Sitting in on her brother's lessons to try to learn things she normally wouldn't be able to learn...all the while doing embroidery and pretending to not pay attention. News of her betrothed's death. She peaked around the corner to make sure the doctor she was studying gone...she snuck into his house and stole one of his medical books. She felt so nervous and scared because she knew it was wrong as she looked to see someone watching her as she was trying to dig up a fresh grave to try to quickly study it to understand the human body more. She was caught and ran. She was surprised later when she realized she didn't hear his thoughts. She was shocked when she came down to see him in her house and even more so at his interest in courting her...he didn't even threaten a black mail...this blond man with brown eyes and an accent. She listened intently to Veni telling her of the cleanliness of the ancient Roman's as he suggest to her that might help. He seemed really interested in her and even helped her with the things she felt ashamed of doing because she thought some of it was sinful, but hoped it would help others in the future.*

*A part of a memory she had forgotten about. Veni had talked to her father earlier about something and had taken her out for a walk and lunch. They had stopped under a nice shady tree. He had already popped the question. Now she was kissing him, having happily replied. She tasted blood and pulled away. "I think I bit you. I'm sorry." It was all right he had said as he pulled her back in. This time she didn't pull away as she drank from his mouth. She shivered as she felt his hand run up her body to her breast. She smacked it away, so he kneaded her back instead. She couldn't stop feeding from him until he broke away and kissed her cheek and moved down to her neck. She felt his teeth on her neck. "Veni, what are you...ah!" His teeth pierced her skin and his grip tightened on her. It was the best thing she had ever felt up until that point. Too soon it seemed, he lowered her to the ground. Since when did his eyes looks so red and his teeth so sharp? His hand lightly touched her forehead. "Sleep...and forget for now.." Her mind was peaceful as she drifted off.*

*Sometime later, soon after they were married...the last day she was alive...now that night was drawing near, she felt better than she had earlier in the day. She hadn't ate anything all day and didn't desire to eat. She had thrown up multiple times, and ached most of the day. Now that she felt better, Veni was on top of her. She wanted him to be...she felt happy when he touched her. He moved his head in-between her legs and kissed her. Soon her head felt fuzzy as he drained her life away. He lifted his head up...a few words were exchanged and slowly she closed her eyes...she was tired and wanted to fall asleep...and died. She still has the scar of his teeth marks where he bit her that night.*

*Her body ached as it desperately wanted something. She looked out the window and saw red moving shapes. She wanted those... Veni soon came in with one. She made movements to it, but he held her back. Slowly he raised the large pulsing line to her face and she bit into it. That thing made a small noise as the red hot liquid gushed into her mouth. That's what she wanted. The pulse quickened and then slowed. This excited her, she wanted it to stop, but before it did, Veni pulled it away from her and told her to stay back with a worried expression.*

*Days later Veni was gone and had ordered her not to leave the house. Some noise and then it entered... It said her name even, but this didn't process through her mind. She came after it. As she got close to it, she felt a pain in her shoulder. This only infuriated her. She slammed it into the wall and bit into it. The creature howled in pain. This aroused her and she fed off it...didn't stop until it was dead. Slowly her mind was released of that terrible hunger and for the first time in weeks she could see and think clearly once more. What she saw was horrible when she had awakened. Rosemary screamed in unison with her memory when they saw the body. It was her father. He had discovered their location and came over for a surprise visit. She sobbed... Soon Veni came rushing back, having heard the screams, and stood there in shock. Soon her sorrow turned to rage and she attacked him.*

*Veni was gone...his master had trapped him as punishment and was now her teacher...unlike Veni who had tried to bring her in gently, she didn't stop Rosemary from killing her victims, usually tormenting them with that damn aura of hers that she didn't know how to control. A knife was at Rosemary's neck. She was on the ground and the guy above her tried to rip off her clothes. He had raped several other women and she knew that. The guy suddenly found their positions switched as she pinned him. One hand on his mouth that was screaming into it, the other crushed his knife hand. Some horrid acts were done to him before she killed him and moved him to burn the body. More human for food killings, assassinations on several mortals that one of her masters wanted dead, and a masked punisher to the disobedient. More studying on various topics. The slow coming of Rosemary forgiving Veni and she saw a few intimate personal moments they had together afterwards.*

*In the cold with the child and her family. She came for them...wait that wasn't her it was that mage's memory...and it was obvious that it wasn't her because she wouldn't do some of the things that were done... Annoyance when she found out it was impossible for her to be a mother. She was walking away from a burning building with a little red haired girl in her arms, wondering what she was going to do with her. She had gained a familiar that day...the fox... and didn't want to harm the girl who revealed that to her. The two vampire children were following her.*

*The memory flashes ended there as some of the pain faded...and she felt violated in a way. She really didn't enjoy the idea of being mind raped as she had just been. She wondered who other than her saw all that... Coatli...was it just him? She stared at him the best she could without moving her head. Very mentally drained. Eventually his face became what she knew was a very false compassionate one.*

Coatli: "We can give you what you want, Rosemary... You are fortunate. Jiluzix doesn't think you a heavy enough sinner to be placed on the wall. You can still redeem yourself."

"Rosemary... we can make you a mother. You can have children to call your own. To have new life growing within you. Creation. A new soul, being nurtured by your care. What do you say, Rosemary? Join us?"

*She didn't really understand what he was saying as her eyes shifted to one of the birthing mothers...there was no way she wanted that...those really weren't their own children were they? All they did was carry and nurture them until they were ready to come out right? Besides what she wanted was a child that she passed her genes to...not one of those...things... If he meant a child like the one she wanted, it was tempting, but she wasn't willing to accept such a thing from anyone...she'd rather figure it out on her own. * I can't, *she stammered,* I can't have children... not in that way. *She meant as close to naturally as possible.*

*She had the feeling that some higher power was testing her...She had practically stopped believing in heaven and hell until recently when she had met Galantros, but of course that discovery had extinguished several doubts and started new ones. She wasn't willing to give in so easily to creatures who did things she believed to be so wrong...* I do know that I am a sinner Master Coatli...and I am sorry for some of the things I've done... however I'm sorry to say that I don't think that you have, *she thought of her word choice,* shown me the error of my ways enough to make me feel ready to redeem myself yet... You've lied to me before, why should I believe you now? *She knew she was probably going to regret those words, that rejection, but what else was she going to say... 'yes I'll join' you without meaning it.*

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:55 pm
*Milaku gave a frustrated sigh, before altering her portal.*

Milaku: "Whatever the curse is, it's not worth being here. The necromancer, I've heard much about him. I know where he's being held. He'll know exactly how to get you out of here, if anyone can. There are things that even the other mages don't tell me. I can't transport us directly to him, but I can get us close."

*She listened for a moment... only the sound of distant battle between the satan and the other mages.*

Milaku: "Though you have no reason to do so, if you trust me, I'll help you."

*GL caught her gaze then... she looked at him for a long moment, almost as if recognizing him. She didn't say anything else, but beckoned the group to instead follow her into the portal.*

*The experience was far less pleasant than any portal GL had ever opened. Niearcim mage portals were MUCH different, that was certain. In the brief time they went through the gateway, screams of millions filled their heads, their bodies almost becoming ice cold inside and out. When they left, and the portal closed behind them, GL collapsed.*

Milaku: "What is wrong with your friend?!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:19 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:35 pm
Milaku: "A... reaper? I do not know what that is. How do we revive him?"

*GL shivered on the ground... he hadn't felt so cold in his entire life. He tried to stand up, but only ended up falling to the ground. Eztli kneeled towards him, and let his hands become engulfed in flame. He then proceeded to place his palms on the GL's face. Milaku was about to ask what he was doing, or if he had gone mad, but she saw the immediate healing factor it had on him.*

Milaku: "Come on, we shouldn't stay out in the open for long. There's always at least a few guards here."

*They were in a rather dim, rusty looking hallway. Bland, metallic... Only heavy looking doors and the occasional statue of some angelic figure broke the monotony of the place. Milaku paused for only a second, as she read the inscription on one of those statues aloud (mostly to herself)*

Milaku: "Our angel Jiluzix, savior of our souls, leader to the Eternal Light... ...How are we all so blind?"

*She spat at the statue, before continously checking each and every door's barred window.*

Milaku: "Though I don't suggest it, it would go faster if we all checked the rooms for your friend. Just be prepared for what you may see..."

*The golem looked into one room, and shook it's head. It was almost too dark to see into the cell, but there was enough detail for him to realize what was going on in there. A lone figure, with chains that ran from the wall, and out their hands to keep him bound. He was raving to himself as he held a body.. a corpse. One that judging from the smell and rot, had been dead for a rather long time. Small creatures and vermin nipped at both bodies, but the live one ignored them.. choosing instead to mutter and sob as he rocked back and forth.*

Golem:"...Jiluzix truly is a demon of Hell..."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:30 pm
*Coatli just showed his sick, twisted grin to Rosemary.*

Coatli: "It does not matter, child. Jiluzix believes you are ready. I have faith in my Lord... Did you even have faith in yours at the time?"

*Behind him, one of the birthing mothers screamed horribly, almost louder than the rest. Several mages rushed towards her, trying to remove something from her stomach, yelling something about an abandoned. She couldn't see what they were doing, but the sprays of crimson and sound of flesh being rended gave a pretty good hint. Another monstrosity was removed from it's "mother", screeching in an unholy voice. It's fur was matted, soaked in blood and ichor. It...

It almost resembled an infant kitsune, in it's human form. It writhed, twitching, sharp claws emerging out of it's paws as it swiped at the air.. It's eyes opened, and any resemblence to a graceful fox demon was removed. Black, cold eyes, a mouth full of needle teeth... There were unknown glands in it's mouth, secreting some sort of venom... it stared at Rosemary...*

Moootheeeer....

*It began cackling, while a mage moved it to a table and held it down forcibly. It didn't care, the look on it's face one of hysteria and madness. It laughed, even as another mage lifted a very large blade, and...*

*THWACK!*

*It's tail and ears were removed, forcing it to a more human look. Parts were sliced open, strange devices and things were implanted, and it was sewn up. All the while, one mage placed it's hand on it's face, chanting something from a book. She couldn't understand the words spoken, but somehow... she knew their meaning.*

*Serve Jiluzix... Obey his word... All actions are of his will... Be loyal to our god.*

*Coatli said nothing, instead simply choosing to walk away from Rosemary. He stopped one mage and spoke with him.*

Coatli: "Remove that dead mother... Prepare the space for a new host as soon as possible, preferably within the next hour."

*The mage nodded, then commanded several others to remove the corpse that had just given birth to a new abandoned demon.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:00 pm
*Sephiroth made an attempt at explaining Milaku's question by pointing out that people of all or most religions have done horrible things in the name of their god.* The people of all or most religions have done awful things that they believed to be just, right, and in the name of their god or angel. However, unlike the niearcim, they cannot prove that that's what their god truly wanted of them. They may have done it for their god, but it may not have been what he wanted and they won't find out until they're dead most likely or maybe time beyond it: that their act shouldn't have been in his name. This is because most religions and people can't physically see their god or whatever they worship. They are blind that their horrid acts for their God is wrong. *He peaked into a room.*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:31 pm
*Rosemary made a fox like hissing noise at Coatli when he called her "child." The question he then asked her caused her to stop and think. She appeared to be genuinely thinking about her faith at the time...*I...did...Yez, I did. Barely, but it vaz still zere...more zo zan usual actua...

*A scream stole her attention as she strained to look in its direction. What she saw didn't look like what she heard it called. Where the abandoned originally fox demons that were mutated by the Niearcim? Wouldn't that explain why they kept looking at her with those disturbing eyes. She began to think of Black and how glad she was that she wasn't here. THWACK! That would have seriously injured her.*

*Her attention turned to a chanting mage. How did she know the meaning of the words he spoke and yet not understand them if she pondered on individual words? She didn't think she was listening to his thoughts and it didn't feel like Coatli was doing anything. A rare puzzled expression found its way on her visage. It remained there even when she heard Coatli tell a mage to prepare that spot for her. It didn't surprise her really, she knew that the really terrible surprises were to come when they prepared to remover her from the cell.*

*She continued to ponder on what it meant to her that she understood the meaning of the unfamiliar words spoken in an unfamiliar language. What did they do to me while I was unconscious? She couldn't tell what happened other than that they put her in here. Am I somehow "giving into Jiluzix and his control" without being aware of it? Am I already his servant, his child, and simply don't believe so... What about Veni then... is he still my master? Have they ripped me away from him and made Jiluzix my new one? She was too weak and he was too far away for her to answer this one. She felt unusual in here and it wasn't just from the toxins entering her body or the people around her...it was something that she couldn't quite put a finger on.*

*A little while after Coatli left, she moved her only free limbs about as much as she could in hopes of disconnecting herself from the tubes of mystery fluid. When she felt too tired to move and her wings were sore from hitting the walls of the tube, she slumped, focused them out of existence, and waited for a fate she wasn't looking forward to. She had an idea and tried to move her fingers ever so slightly so the nails would hopefully cut away at the stuff holding her. Of course, if she did that she had no idea where she would go if it was possible to get out after that...she didn't even know where she was. She thought more about faith and believed that either her friends or something would free her of all of this in time...*

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 10:49 pm
Quote:
*Xylanthos scooped up Black in his arms, and gave her a comforting hug. Tiamos had returned with the drinks and snacks at this time, and heard the entire conversation. She took a seat next to her husband and began to gently scritch Black's ears.*

Xylanthos: "They will return, that much I am sure of. Their souls are far too strong for that demon to keep them from you."

Tiamos: "Jacob is also the most informed about the Niearcim, and is their guide. He'll keep them safe, Black. Knowing him, he quite possibly made a very serious vow to do so... Daphne, if you need actual sustenance, or a room, let us know. We'll make accomendations here for you."

psychotic__Gal
Daphne set her eyes upon Tiamos before replying shortly after, "Thank you for your hospitality." She studied the ground before adding, "I really have no wish in returning to the house," ThoR was what she meant, "So, if it wouldn't be too much of a problem... I think I will take you up on the room. The Blood, however, can wait." She looked sheepish, "Actually, I drank it just yesterday..." She cleared her throat before continuing, "Thank you very much."

*BlackMN squirmed and started having a few giggle fits when Xylanthos hugged her. She wondered why Xylanthos had said their souls instead of just they. She took something from the snack plate.* You're trying to fatten me up aren't you?

*A little bit of time passed and she got off their laps.* Before you got here Daphe, I was planning on running off to find and play with Kus and Esme. If you don't mind I'd like to do that now. If you want to you're welcome to join me. *She turned into her fox form, started sniffing the ground, and wandered off a bit with her nose low before she started running.*

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:04 pm
Sephiroth-sama
*Sephiroth made an attempt at explaining Milaku's question by pointing out that people of all or most religions have done horrible things in the name of their god.* The people of all or most religions have done awful things that they believed to be just, right, and in the name of their god or angel. However, unlike the niearcim, they cannot prove that that's what their god truly wanted of them. They may have done it for their god, but it may not have been what he wanted and they won't find out until they're dead most likely or maybe time beyond it: that their act shouldn't have been in his name. This is because most religions and people can't physically see their god or whatever they worship. They are blind that their horrid acts for their God is wrong. *He peaked into a room.*

*A heavy, shadowed form slammed against the door suddenly... Laughing maniacally. Where had that come from!? The room had looked absolutely empty a moment ago, and then that... thing... popped out of nowhere. Something was strange about this prisoner, Sephiroth realized. It's actions and movements weren't natural. It seemed humanoid, but it's entire body was black.. A pure black, where light couldn't escape. He kept trying to count the number of arms it had, but for some reason, it seemed impossible... blurring, or shifting in some strange way. A grin of white, sharp teeth appeared on it's form, and it slammed against the door a few times more...

...it moved so fast.... as if it had phased through time or some dimension.*

Creature: SmellsmellSMELLTHEM! SMELL THEM! HEAR THEM!? HEAR THEM! Taaaste them? Must taste! TASTE! SMELLSEEHEARSENSE! Do you not sense!? Blind! Blind you are!

*It's voice wasn't any better... high pitched, shrieking, and shrill. It sounded warped in some way that nobody could really place. Milaku saw what was making the noise, and swore. Seconds later, the ground shook with heavy footsteps... Something was coming their way. The strange shadow creature slammed it's limbs against the door relentlessly, cackling.*

Creature: NOWHASSIGHT! Seees.. smells... coming.. coming, bleed. Bleeeed for him, bleed. Taste the red fluid that flows, the flesh that grows, the bones that crack CRACK! CRAACK! They are sooo brittle, they snap, they shatter.. he comes. He COMES! He seeees yoou...

*From up ahead, a huge behemoth of a creature appeared from a corridor. It stopped as it saw the group, then growled and ran towards them. GL's grip on his sword weapon tightened as he readied himself. The thing was best described as a Frankestein monstrosity. It was huge and muscular, but surprisingly fast... made up of various parts and organs sewn together roughly, or mashed together by some strange membrane of flesh. It had a third arm jutting out of it's left shoulder awkwardly, and several eyes on the side of it's torso for some unknown reason. It breathed as if it were sick with asthma, and rushed them with large blades in it's hands.*

*It's blade came crashing down towards GL, who quickly got out of the way. The tile on the floor splintered, huge chunks of debris flying from the impact. The guard howled as it swiped at several targets at once with it's limbs... equally well trained with any of it's hands, it seemed, and agile enough to use them despite it's muscular and overweight appearance. It swung one blade at Sephiroth's head, another towards GL's stomach, and the last at Thas wings.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:22 pm
*Sephiroth's head flys off his shoulders and scores a three pointer. The crowd goes wild!*

(ahem...real post to come sometime soon.)

Bum bum bumbum! Certain death. Whooooo! Okay real post:

----

(It looks like something "mother" would be proud of!)

*Sephiroth still had his time magic equipped. He stood mostly still as he prepared the spell opposite of haste: slow. A few hairs fell from his head as Sephiroth ducked without losing his head. As the blade passed over him he reached up to try to touch the arm and cast the slow spell on him...which would hopefully hinder the things graceful movements for such a mass.*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:12 pm
*The monster roared as Sephiroth's spell took effect... Just not quite in the way Seph had hoped. The extra arm fell off, wiggling around on the ground. The severed end grew teeth, and small legs tore out of the sides.. it crawled at Inazuma at a slug's pace, teeth gnashing. A few thousand volts left it sizzling, it's skin burst apart from the heat.*

*As for the rest of the creature, it seemed a bit slowed, but not by enough. Thas earned a large gash in his stomach while attempting to get out of the way, and GL lost his hand again, his sword sent skittering across the floor. The monstrosity backhanded Sephiroth hard, smacking him against a door. Not hesitating, it raised a blade to bring it down into his stomach.*

Eztli: Get the HELL away from him!

*A huge fireball exploded on the monster's back, flesh singed. The demon freak screeched, before throwing one of it's two remaining blades at the fiery angel. Eztli was about to hurl another sphere of flame, but the blade stabbed deep into his arm and pinned him to the wall. He screamed as his blood splattered against the wall.. something was on the blade, and hurting him. The angel was having trouble pulling out the weapon. Inazuma was about to help him, but the second blade came flying at her. *THUNK. She was pinned by her left thigh, red crimson soaking her clothes and the floor.*

*The sewn demon quickly picked up it's third blade from the ground, kicking Sephiroth in the gut to make sure he stayed down. Before it could try it's killing blow again, sharp daggers jutted into the back of it's neck. Milaku shouted as she leapt onto the creature, her blades tearing into it's skin... the demon thrashed, trying to buck her off.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:57 pm
*Sephiroth had splotchies dancing across his vision from the combination of being hit in the head and slammed into the metal door. His back hurt...he must have strained it. He would have been stabbed before he was able to recover if not for Ezlti. When he did recover, somewhat (barely conscious I should add), he tried to come at the demon again, this time with his sword.. However, he may have great reach with it, but the demon's reach with his foot was even greater. The demon got away with a deep gash as the ex-general soon found himself on the ground, curled up, writhing, and hugging his stomach. It felt like the demon might have seriously damaged something important. From the noise that came from him, it gave the impression to the others that it hurt to breath. He slowly pulled his pack off of himself to rummage through it and passed out.*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:04 am
*GL ran towards Sephiroth, dragging him away from the fight and quickly uncorking one of his own healing potions after quickly regenerating his hand... he prodded the man's ribs, wincing as he realized several were broken. He didn't even want to think about what the demon's foot had done to Sephiroth's internals. Quickly, he poured the drink down his throat, while Milaku struggled with the demon. As soon as that was emptied, he lifted Seph's shirt and applied another potion to his horrendously bruised stomach. The entire area was one huge black and purple splotch, with some nasty scratches left by the creature's clawed toenails.*

GL: "C'mon... get up!"

*Meanwhile, Thas busy keeping the demon from throwing off Milaku. His glowing tendrils whipped at the monster's flesh, leaving searing marks. Milaku was up to something, muttering some chant under her breath as she held on for dear life.*

Thas: "Milaku! Whatever you're doing, you had beeaaAAARRGH!"

*THWACK*

*Ignoring the holy burning pain, the demon finally grabbed ahold of several of Thas' tendrils, crushing them in his fist. He then swung the angel straight at Eztli, who had just managed to free himself. Both were smashed against the wall again, and one of the metal doors broke off it's hinges.*

Eztli:"... s**t..."

*Eztli carefully moved Thas off him... the angel was badly wounded, and struggling to get to his healing potions. Whatever was inside it's room, hid in a dark corner. It was a large form, but seemed afraid.*

*Jacob's golem had not been idle this entire time... it too was focusing on a spell of some sort. A bright glow filled it's artificial hands, and a blast of massive energy smashed into the creature's head. The energy took on a sort of liquid gel form, clinging to it's face and burning. The demon howled in agony, picking up the damaged metal door and hurling it at the golem. The golem tried to react quickly, summoning a shield of metal and stone out of it's own body and the ground, but the door smashed through it and into him. The damage was massive, leaving the golem's upper half seperated from it's waist and legs, which began to crumble.*

Golem: "I can't move... you'll have to fight it... Need to regenerate..."

- - - - -

*Something flickered in Rosemary's head... that strange thought grub Jacob had supplied them all with. It didn't seem to be died quite yet, but it wasn't working properly. Or maybe it was something the Niearcim had intended...*

*All she knew, was that she could hear the thoughts and yells of pain from her friends as they were being thrashed about by the demon attacking them.*

MY HAND! s**t! ... SEPHIROTH!
AAAUGH! It's in my arm! It burns! Get it out! Got to get it out!
What is that mage doing!? She'd better hurry, we don't have time for this! AAH! No! Let go of me!  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:13 pm
BlackMN

*BlackMN squirmed and started having a few giggle fits when Xylanthos hugged her. She wondered why Xylanthos had said their souls instead of just they. She took something from the snack plate.* You're trying to fatten me up aren't you?

*A little bit of time passed and she got off their laps.* Before you got here Daphe, I was planning on running off to find and play with Kus and Esme. If you don't mind I'd like to do that now. If you want to you're welcome to join me. *She turned into her fox form, started sniffing the ground, and wandered off a bit with her nose low before she started running.*

Daph shrugged. She had nothing to do anyway. She nodded her thanks and took off sprinting after Black. She did not know who Kus and Esme were but at he moment she really did not care. She was just incredibly bored. Perhaps she even wanted her own adventure.  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games