Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:55 pm
"well, i'm sure that if they are here they feel the same way you do about the other demons."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:14 pm
Ren scratched the back of her head. "Hope so." She hugged herself again. "It'd be bad to throw one of those kinds of demons in a school full of people like this." She laughed a little. "Though i imagine it wouldn't last very long."  

Cactuar Koi

mimisosa

High-functioning Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:32 pm
MIka watched from the doorway she listened to the conversation. She had already learned so much. She had heard there conversation about deamons being evil and a nusiences to society. Is there something wrong with me? she wondered she was demon atleast half way. Should I be evil. She frowned at the thought. She didn't want to be evil infact all she really wanted to do was play the piano but there were all these people so she just watched and listened. She had already learned that one of the girls was ren and the other tsukasa. Tsukasa was the one who had been attacked. Ren seemed to be another demon. I wonder what her skill is?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:35 pm
She sighed. "Well i guess i should go find my room. I'll see ya around!" She gave a little wave and began to walk down the hall. Her wings flicked then hung. I could use a good nap... Her wings flicked again. She stopped. There's another demon... close by... She looked around. She yawned and stretched. "Maybe i'm just tired," she put a hand to the necklace, "or maybe this is throwing me off. I'll figure it out in a bit." She sat down in hall. "Gah, i should've asked where my room was." She sat her head down on her knees.  

Cactuar Koi

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:08 am
"See you later Ren." Tsukasa said, watching the demon girl leave. To Kalli she said "Ren is probably one of the nicest demons in the world, atleast out of the one's I've met."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:42 am
"i love a happy ending... especially ones were i get freed from a life of possession and servitude" johnny fiddled with his glasses
"anyone know where the library is?"  

cliche psycho

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:47 am
"the library is right by my dorm room." Tsukasa told Johnny. Not sure of what to make of him yet, considering he had been possesed by they thing that tried to kill her. She looked at him, her pupiless eyes seemed to look into his soul.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:51 am
Mika moved out of the way as the girl ren left. She turned back as some one else spoke. It was a boy she hadn't noticed. "What do you mean freed of possession and servitude?" She asked. She hadn't even realized she'd spoken out loud. She covered her mouth, unable to believe she had asked such a rude question outloud.  

mimisosa

High-functioning Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100

cliche psycho

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:07 am
"well i can't remember how it happened, all i remember is reading a spell book and next thing i know I'm not in control of my body" johnny lifted his glasses onto his head and rubbed his eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:20 am
"That one was partially my fault." Tsukasa said. "When I was younger I used a dark magic spell that was beyond my abilities at that time and it tried to comsume me. " She stood up, a little unsteady on her feet because she was still weak. " It only got half my soul though because my body was to small to support the magic long enough. Since it only had half a soul to survive on, it needed a host until it could get the other half. And it found you." Tsukasa wavered on her feet for a moment. "Thats why that thing that possessed you came after me, it didn't want to share a body, it wanted its own."  

Lady Eevee

mimisosa

High-functioning Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:22 am
"A spell book?" She said outloud. Even reading books could be detramental? "It's good that you've been freed." She said offering a half smile. She twirled a lock of her blue hair absent mindedly, before turning to the girl. "Um did you want some help getting to your room?" she asked her. She did want to help the girl, plus she could find where the dorm rooms where.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:33 am
"i'll give you a hand" johnny said,with his thick british gentleman accent
"you said the library is near your room" he said leaning towards Tsukasa, offering his hand to help her up  

cliche psycho

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:35 am
"Thank you." Tsukasa said to johnny, taking his hand with hers. "What are you looking for in the library?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:39 am
Ren walked back towards the group. She was tired of wandering aimlessly, she figured maybe one of them would be able to help her find her room. "That's why it took you so long to find this place. No sense of direction at all!" She scolded herself as she walked. She yawned again. As she turned the corner she noticed more people there. She walked up catiously.  

Cactuar Koi

mimisosa

High-functioning Hunter

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:46 am
Mika shrugged at the fact that her offer was ignored normally it would have bothered her, but today she wasn't herself. She decided she would just follow them when they left and find the dorms that way. I can get settled and adjusted. Breifly she thought about getting the information directly but decided not too.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games