Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
~~~ヾ(^∇^) EDIT ME!!! NAO. ヾ(´・ω・`) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 303 304 305 306 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

enjoying the images?
  yes
  no
  IDK, Takes a peek at all the photos
View Results

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:28 pm
ThisEmptySoul
.... why is everyone so quick to jump at the opportunity of eating me and Grunny instead of saving us? gonk
Why not, it's Halloween and grunnies are a Halloween treat.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:21 pm
*walks in and is delighted that her stew is such a big hit* Oohhhh!!! I see my Geezers are enjoying my concoction! heart *smiles and checks pot* Still plenty left, but my, how they've put a dent in it. I'll have to remember to make some more....speaking of*grabs TES by the hair and turns him towards her* Do you by chance have any brothers or kin? Maybe some more Grunnys? Seems my stew is a huge hit and I wouldn't want to disappoint my fellow Geezers by running out of this delicious stew!  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:24 pm
tch... like I would just doom my kind like that stare Why don't you just go after Psyzapp... she's even got a Grunny.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:33 pm
Well, my dear TES, Psy wasn't born a dark elf, she made herself one....you on the other hand are pure blood, and that's what my recipe calls for, pure blood. *drops TESs head back into the stew* Tis alright though, you don't have to tell me. I'm sure your "kind" will be looking for you soon, and if not, I have other means of finding them. twisted *stirs pot one good time and closes lid, enjoying the heavenly smells coming from it* I sure hate ti see this dish go, but hey, such is life of a cook! xd  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:36 pm
gonk *kicks at the inside of the pot* Let me out! scream  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:20 pm
*comes back in to check pot* Wow, this stuff is holding up pretty damn good!*makes a huge bowl and and inhales deeply, while poking TES and Grunny with spoon* Ooohhhh....nice and tender! Soon you'll be falling off the bone! twisted *stirs pot and places lid back on, ignoring the cries of help and despair*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:23 pm
eek YOU'RE EATING TES AND GRUNNY SOUP?! If you eat TES who will have latte and sophisticated conversation with me?! gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:28 pm
*looks at Psyzapp curiously* Why, I'm sure there are lots of other dark elves and Geezers that you can drink lattes with and hold meaningful conversations....besides, you must absolutely try this stew! It's simply devine!!!!*fixes Psyzapp a bowl and hands it to her* I promise, you won't regret it...hell, half the Geezers have been in my pot like little piggies!  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:37 pm
*takes bowl and tries soup.* eek WOW…THAT IS GOOD! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:42 pm
*beams* See! I told you! Since my little dark elf won't tell me where to find his kin, I'll have to do some digging and find them myself, as to have dark elf in stock for the next time I make stew. twisted  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

KommandoKat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:21 pm
Scampers in and Licks the Ground wher Dark Elf and Grunny Stew have fallen below Pysapp ..Mew Mew Looks at Icy ??  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:47 pm
Psyzapp
*takes bowl and tries soup.* eek WOW…THAT IS GOOD! xd
Cannibal! scream

*kicks at the pot as hard as he can, but quickly tires from the intense heat* gonk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:10 pm
*kicks cauldron* scream PIPE DOWN IN THERE!!! *goes back to reading her moms recipe book on dark elves passed down through generations*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:43 pm
That's a mighty interesting cookbook you have there Icy. What other recipes are in that book?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:48 pm
*pops the lid off and starts rocking around in the pot to try to tip it over* scream  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 303 304 305 306 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games