Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:01 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon shook his head, "But I can't control myself still. It's like I'm trapped and can't escape. I can see, feel, hear, taste, and smell everything, but I can't stop it." He closed his eyes. "I always wake up in someone else's blood, and I don't want to do that anymore. I'm so tired of it. I'm scared of myself."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:05 pm
Lady Eevee
User Image
"You never know, robert may fight for a chance to get you in bed Brago's" she said with a wicked grin.

"I dont swing that way, Hana-chan"  

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:12 pm
"And there's no way in hell that I'm that desperate," Robert said to Hana. "I would fight for you, but definitely not the King. He's a total womanizer."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:15 pm
User Image
"I call him a womanizer everyday, he doesnt seem to care. I must have rubbed off on him somewhat." Hana-Shi said to Robert.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:16 pm
Dameon Black
"And there's no way in hell that I'm that desperate," Robert said to Hana. "I would fight for you, but definitely not the King. He's a total womanizer."

"Wow, is this guy really a man, Hana-chan? He will fight for you, but not a king? What type of p**** guy is this? You cant pick and choose your fights young one. If you see a girl you like, you fight regardless of who they are. Even if it is a futile battle. What a buzzkill"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:24 pm
User Image
"Why are you asking me? I didn't cheak." Hana said, sounding bored again.  

Lady Eevee

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:26 pm
"I said that I would fight you for her," Robert said. "So shut up. Now, what do you want as a prize if you win?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:33 pm
Dameon Black
"I said that I would fight you for her," Robert said. "So shut up. Now, what do you want as a prize if you win?"

"those Katanas" he pointed at the mans weapons. "they look nice."  

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:39 pm
Robert thought for a few seconds. He had an extra set of katanas, just in case something happened to the first set. "Fine," he said. "And you already know what I get if I win. Are you ready to fight now?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:40 pm
"I am ready anytime. Come young warrior"  

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:43 pm
Robert grinned a bit and drew his katanas. "If you say so," he said and then rushed towards him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:44 pm
User Image
Hana jumped from Bragos shoulder onto a nearby roof. "Have fun and try to kill eachother boys. You get bonus points for fighting dirty."  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:58 pm
Dameon Black
Robert grinned a bit and drew his katanas. "If you say so," he said and then rushed towards him.

Brago stood ready to see what the man was made of.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:11 pm
As Robert got closer to Brago, he jumped and flipped through the air. As he came down behind Brago, he brought his katanas down and made two slashes down his back.  

Dameon Black

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:14 pm
Brago looked up and the katanas were guided off course in an instant. "Whats that? Arent you gonna cut me?" Brago turned around to look at the man.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games