Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:10 pm
"ugh... pathetic NOBODY DIE" slashing the nobody up " Darkside use it now..... Skill .... Speration of Powers" as Darkside split into 3 " I know all of yours health is low but dont worry your pain will not last much longer" as reapper rose higher into the air " X i will join you soon, creator forgive me .... but i did not fall" cutting a hole above himself a pushing a book up into it, laughing said Reaper " Keybladers do you see the light ..... it is not much more distance than that of an arm lenght" smiling " Now watch my final dance .... Skill ...... Scthy of the Heartless Moon" As the Reaper glowed  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:12 pm
Scarlet stood there and saw Darkside seperat. She narrowed her eyes and readied herself for what was about to come.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:14 pm
At the same moment at Hollow Bastion a small heartless finds the book of data that Reaper sent. It grab it and ran towards the study. A man reading aloud is heard thoughout the rooms. " Ansem Report 7 and 19 say that a heartless can be modifled by only the thought of the heartless, and in my report 65 i prove not only can the heartless choose it form, but it true idea of what it wants...." hearing the small heartless walk in "My dear creation is that the data on the new nobody subject...." the Heartless nodded show it was the data "So that means Reaper and X were successful" the heartless looked down as if he was sadden " so X didnt make it back, nor did Reaper" the heartless nodded again ".... hun, 386 days on one and 489 days on the other ... over 800 days of research and development in the heartless gone ...." reading some of the data " hmmmm, heartless go bring me Ansem report 73 and The Nobody Report 18, oh yes send for the Recovery Heatless to recover any heartless left" said the Hooded Figure starting to read the new data  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:18 pm
Whatever the heartless had gotten data from Scarlet was definatly invalid she still remained unknown for now. Althought she didn't know if they had got anything from her necklace. She was glad that she had gotten all her memory back. Apperently before she was killed her magic saved her and brought her to the town.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:45 pm
At Hollow Bastion's studies the hooded figure reading the data. "hmmm, The instering one is the Leader of them, even thought that he the only data of a actually nobody .... hmmm, Nobody report 18 states that a Heartless Leader and Nobody Leader are equal in power but because Heartless Leader and the helpers are less likely to work together as much as a Nobody Leader and their helpers, and with this begin said my two creation equal what i thought to be a Nobody Helper or Leader was false, but this show that this leader had help, but why is there no data on others. X was designed to keep data even in death, but data on a necklase is strange...." looking at Ansem Report 73 " say that this could be a type of weapon, infact a very powerful one, so is this Nobody Leader which is male is wearing a necklase ... damn need more data but this time in not wasting any of my heartless on this i will go this time by myself.... Heartless bring me my blade" as a mid sized heartless walk into the room with a blade glowing red " .... X, Reaper, Darkside, Guard Armor, and all the others ... dont worry i will find you once more"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:52 pm
Scarlet put her necklace back under her dress collar so it was hidden. The sword that was glowing blood red when the necklace did it then stopped glowing and she put it back in its sheath. The Dancers were still by her just incase anyone would come and attack. She summoned a couple of Samurai nobodies. She stood under a tree and felt the cool breeze that bushed against her cheeks. There was so much that she finally remembered especially about her magic and her necklace.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:42 pm
Scanda looked around seeing not much going on he headed to the Nobody Leader "Your lucky I actually joined their side then since one of them gave their powers to me so Iam best joining back your side since I found you first I join you first but what I did then was a fake join in which I gain either powers or info on the enemy"he said to the Nobody leader holding his scythe hard.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:50 am
At Hollow Bastion's main gate with the hooded figure armed and ready to go, a heartless run out to him " creator something bad has happen...." the hooded figure looking at the heartless " what is it, my creation" the heartless pulls out more data from Reaper and X fight "creator it seem when X died he gave his powers to a Keyblade weilder ....and that keyblade is working with the nobodies" as several other heartless become upset "Everyone quite.... X heartless was kind hearted i should of guess this would happen, so you my heartless go read up on X heartless powers and this keyblade weilder if you can then go get a squad of 20 heartless and take back X heartless powers.... is that understood, Wrath" looking at the heartless

User Image

"yes, creator" as went back into the castle.  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:11 am
((Ooo, going too fast xD))
Yuki looked around the room and leaned on the wall, crossing her arms and looked outside the window. She then said, "I'm going to 'Explore' this Mansion." She went out of the door and up the stairs. She entered a random room and saw it was a Libary. "Eh, rather study instead of walking around." She shrugged to herself and went over to the shelves. Picking a book with a picture or words on the front cover, she sat down and started reading... but then, she stopped when she saw a paper falling out. She picked it up and stared at it. "What is this? Looks good to draw." Yuki then got out a yellow pen to match it and started drawing on the table without thinking.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:38 pm
((Xx_pet_lover_xX_123 i really enjoy you're almost flawless description of the mansion xD lol))
Zenjin slowly stood up and as he began to take steps, he was staggering. He sat on the ground with his head down.  

Zenjin Jiruga

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:20 pm
A gaint rift split the air in Twlight Town as the hooded figure up onto the city "hello again city ..... i need once more to bring back Guard Armor" as he walked to zone where Guard Armor appears , looking appon the ground "come to me, my heartless return to the Hollow Bastion a wait for me there" as the heartless risen out of the darkness and vashine into the rift. "Nobodies i know your close and i am comeing" as the heartless symbol glowed  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:22 pm
Scarlet walked over to Zenjin and crouched down next to him. "Hey you ok?" She put her bag down and looked at him worried.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:26 pm
Zenjin fell against Scarlet. He was completely exhausted and falling asleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:29 pm
Scarlet slightly laughed. "Well i guess thats your answer," She let him use her lap as a pillow. Scarlet looked down and pulled out her necklace examining it alot closer.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:42 pm
Zenjin was fast asleep but dreaming. "Fenrir...." he said in his sleep.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games