Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:24 am
*trying not to jump out of her skin, she turns around to see a dark figure sitting on her windowsill. Not knowing whether they're friend or foe, she backs towards the door, sliding her left hand behind her back gripping her Sig Sauer*

Well, with this being under new management and all, security has yet to be obtained. Why, are you looking to apply for said job?

*hearing his last statement repeat itself in her mind, she cocks her head and slips the safety off while still gripping the gun behind her back*

Sending a message you say? And just what might that be?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:25 am
lady leko-chan
*materializes back in*
sorry about that I'm...
WHAT THE HELL I WAS GONE FOR LIKE 2 MINUTES!!! scream

*screams at QSXII*

*hears Leko appear again and some of her tension loosens*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:29 am
Relax.. If I were to do something, like that, then you two would be out of commision already.

* Pulls out a novel and continues ready *

Oh, and my weapon is on full-auto. Meaning, if you decide to shot at me, I'll hit both of you with change to spare. ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:30 am
pft - what no birds this time? rolleyes
*stands in front of icy*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:32 am
*before she can say something sarcastic to the masked stranger in her window, Leko stands in front of her and talks to them as if she knows them. Confused as ever, she clears her throat*

Um, Leko....do you....know this person? And if so, why are they in my window apparently watching me? confused  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:33 am
(( rofl I love you guys. Gotta go. Don't write TOO much. XD Oh, and feel free to hear my nurse rummaging around in the back rooms but mysteriously not being there when they are investigated. twisted ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:36 am
are you serious I'm getting QSXII markers popping up left and right...
Right?
it is him right?...

*feels deep concern suddenly then jumps as she hears a bunch of noise coming from down the halls*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:37 am
* Looks up from novel and stares at Leko-Chan *

Birds..what is it with you and birds, lol.

* Looks to Icy *

You know, its quite rude to send someone on a mission and turn around forget about them. stare  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:40 am
oh so you're not here to cause trouble.. actually you may be helpful to have around.... Icy is he any danger to you? I know he is to me rolleyes but that is another matter.
What is MY deal with birds??? you're the one always using them to get me!!

*hears more things clanging*
WHAT THE HELL!!
this is like a horror movie confused surprised

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:41 am
*turns to the masked person in her window and back to Leko*

QS? Why would QS try and scare me like this? He's our friend, right? Wouldn't he come to visit me in a better manner than*flays her arm in the direction of the window* THIS?!*thinks a moment* Wait. We are talking about QS here, but I still think he would've at least told me that it's him and not act all mysterious like!

*turns back to the window and flips her weapon in her right hand to auto, just in case*

*widens her eyes as realization sets in*

STORM!!! I didn't forget about YOU! Do you realize how many different types of drugs they've had me on since I've been here?! I can't remember everything you know!!! stressed  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:44 am
were you in the ceiling the other day!? scream
*hears more things and the sound of dragging*
eek surprised
umm it's it okay if I go check on that?

edit*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:44 am
Well since you two are just hellbent on giving yourselves a heart attack, you're in the right place, lol. xd

* Pulls up a chair and sits. Picks up a dish and eats. *

Sorry , you were done eating right?

* Continues to eat * ninja  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:45 am
*hears noises coming from all sides of the clinic and tenses up*

What the hell is going on out there? Is it that bloody nurse?! I haven't seen her since she first came and introduced herself! What type of nurse is she?!

*turns back to QS*

And what the hell is it with you and all this mystery junk?!?! Why the hell couldn't you just tell me you were you?! I can't see through masks you know. stare  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:48 am
now icy don't freak...
I think this "nurse" is a vampire confused
QSXII please watch over Icy I need to see what the hell is happening!
Also keep an eye on Black... that nurse gets too close for my comfort with him stare

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:48 am
QuietStorm XII
Well since you two are just hellbent on giving yourselves a heart attack, you're in the right place, lol. xd

* Pulls up a chair and sits. Picks up a dish and eats. *

Sorry , you were done eating right?

* Continues to eat * ninja

*stares at QS and rolls her eyes*

By all means, enjoy. I had no intention of eating that anyway. And you're one to talk about US giving ourselves heart attacks when you're the one sneaking and creeping around! stressed What have you learned? Do we have any leads? Anyone know where the man in black is being held or if he's been let go, escaped?

*drags IV stand to doorway, looking up and down the hallways trying to figure out where the noise is coming from*

DAMMIT! I need out this rig now! mad  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games