Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Hakurei Park ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your favorite original Power Ranger?
Red
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Black
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Yellow
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Pink
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Green
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Series1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:48 am
((Alright alright alright already I'm here! I have a life too ya nkow! Thank you Tes for beiung understanding heart ))

*opens her eyes and notices Exor playing with her hair*
"Exor..."
*almost purred his name*
"You gonna finish your story now?"
*turns over and faces him with a smile with her nose close to his*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:40 am
<<< For the record: I'm rather interested to see where this whole Alyraena thing goes... I have my suspicions, but I'm not certain what will come of this... >>>

"Story, huh... Hey, is that a polite way of asking me if I'm going to die or something?" Alyraena shot him a cutting look with her piercing eyes. "Hm... I see... Well..."

Exor sat up in the bed as he attempted to buy himself a moment to think, but Alyraena afforded him no such luxury, pinning him back down to the bed with one swift move. She held no smile. "Tell me what you are hiding..."

He opened his mouth to protest and recieved a shake for his attempt. The Sinner's expression hardened. "Alyraena... I'm not entirely sure that you want to know this... I'm not exactly the man you lost back at Rift..."

<<< Also, Tes isn't just being understanding; he wants to get into that slip twisted >>>  

Exor Omega

Series1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:23 am
(( lol I still like him at least he acts nice xp ))
*rolls her eyes*
"What are you talking about? The only difference I notice is that you are now afraid to take care of things that need to be seen to. I lived through Dark World too you know. There's nothing you've seen or done that I can't compare to."
*stares at him*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:55 am
Exor's eyes narrowed. Not one to take being accused of cowardice well, he failed to censor the edge in his voice, "Oh, is that so, Alyraena... Did you stalk that endless void in search of escape or rescue?"

"Yes."

"Did you hunt that which was to become your food, only to find the competition of who-eats-whom uncertain every encounter?"

"Yes."

"Did you single-handedly dispatch hordes of dark foes that lusted for little more than your destruction?"

"Yes."

Irritated with her glib responses, he told the dark elf what she wanted to hear. "Did you encounter a beast so terrible that even in its apparent death it lusted for your soul? Did such a thing take your body and rend your soul from your very heart? Were you forced to look on in terror as your form took on a demonic taint and moved under its own volition? Were you trapped within yourself as like a prison, watching as this thing tore its way into your world and began a massacre of no restraint upon your people? Did you face it on the plateu of your heart time and time again, only to fail and fail to conquer the darkness that had taken your life? Tell me, Alyraena," he hissed, grabbing her arms so that she could not wrench free and get away, "have you lived the Nightmare that haunts me to this very day?"

His expression softened somewhat and the Sinner released the elf. "Although I have taken victory from that monster and reclaimed my body, its evil, the very spirits of the sins I committed, or it committed in my place, now roam this world, leaving only discord and darkness in their wake... Tell me: are you now satisfied...?"  

Exor Omega

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:22 am
((I reeeeeeeeaaaally hope she just puts, "Yes." as an answer. rofl I love you, Exor! -hides- Do it, Series...dooooo eeeet. biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:28 am
((As much as I'd love to do that to Exor just to gwet on his nerves, it doesn't fit with the plan I have for Alyraena gonk twisted ))

*looks at him as if he's lost his mind*
"No, that's impossible!"
*breaks away from him and falls into the floor and looks up in terror*
"You couldn't have! No, there's no way! You... You're a monster...?"
*looks up at him in silence for a moment*
"But, you look and act so much like him... But..."  

Series1

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:21 pm
{{If this were a cheesy movie, this is where the sympathy sex scene would play}}  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:29 pm
(( xd I like the way youthink Tes 3nodding ))  

Series1

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:36 pm
Exor put a hand through his hair, annoyed. "I am him, er, me! Weren't you listening, Rae? I am me! My Sins are running rampant, and I don't know how to eliminate them... I can't simply kill them... And some of them are controlling Iggies, and I suspect are the ones that broke her soul to begin with..."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:50 pm
*fear turns into uncertainty*
"Exor, I..."
*trails off and then gets up and jumps into his arms again*
"I had no idea! Please forgive me! I... I don't know that I know what to think right now! Please, just..."
*begins to sob into his shoulder*  

Series1

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:54 pm
<<< Don't mind us, doing retroposts in a hotel room to fill plot holes...

And Rae here seems to be rather fond of jumping into my arms, doesn't she? >>>

Exor's shoulders sagged for a moment before he closed his arms around Alyraena. "You're alright, honey... But I need you... I'm going to need your expertise shortly... I need some one that can think about how to trap and kill me. You know me well enough, but not my mind, so you will be invaluable, Alyraena..." He rubbed her back and held her close.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:15 pm
"Invaluable...? To what...?"
*looks at him with confusion*
"You need someone that knows how to kill you...? Exor... what are you talking about...?"

(( rolleyes OK I see why you use your dots all the time now Exor. And it doesn't look like you min dthat she is always in youre arms honey 3nodding ))  

Series1

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:48 pm
<<< rolleyes Women... >>>

"I need to get to Greed and Sloth. They are the ones controlling Iggies. Now I know you said that I should give up on her, and if this doesn't save her, I will have to let her go, Rae..." He looked into her eyes with conviction, "I have to do this... I owe that much to her very memory..."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:07 pm
"Iggies...? But she..."
*sees the determination in his eyes and sighs*
"I... I will help you, Exor Omega... You are a fool to do this, though..."  

Series1

Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games