Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:57 pm
(just lift some weights or something, dont over complicate things its just a filler thing anyways. also johnel i honestly dont think that story wise i have enough time to make that happen, i doesnt make sense for everyone to get to their battle positions and then just stop them and say "allright put your guns down its time to screw!")

arcuss dropped the communication again and smiled at Aris "good thing you didnt tell him that you allready disabled my suits enhancments huh" Aris smiled wickedly "ofcourse. as the prophet said himself 'anything that may be an obstacle must be taken care of' even if its the prophet himself" arcuss smiled and set up a link to Aris so that she could upload herslef to him once the ship was desroyed "i like the way you do bussiness, especailly the defying the prophet part. if im throughing my life away for this mission we're doing it my way"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:59 pm
((A Spartans training usually involves the following: Explosives, Weapon fire, Crossfire, More explosions, Vehicles trying to ram them, Wraiths, Banshees, and of course, beating down grunts.))  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:09 pm
marcus turned and started towards the training grounds.when he finally got there he walked over to the weight lifting area and got an empty bench press and loaded a good 150 pounds and started bench pressing after a wile there was a small crowd around him shirring him on.marcus bench pressed until he felt the burn and then some more in summary he did about 90 bench presses in less then an hour.he then got up and started doing puch ups. marcus did about 70 puch ups.he then finished his work out with 80 sit up.
marcus reported to shrukan and said "sir reporting from training im done i did 90 bench presses 70 puch ups and 80 sit ups".  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:50 am
Jumpy held back a laugh, hearing what marcus did, and coughed into his helmets radio. "Lightweight!" He said under a fake cough. He was now sitting in the back of the gym, his armors camo fully active, none of the ODST's and marines onboard had a clue he was there.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:25 pm
marcus heard what jumpy had said and said " i dont need a two bit sniper to believe what i say. i mean all you do is sit around all day and clean snipers and unbuild them than build them again.can some one say waste of time. and i tell you all this without having to fake cough so you dont hear me.oh and by the way your movements give you away even with full camouflage"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:13 pm
Jumpy laughed slightly, shaking his head, the Marines around him looked at the corner in confussion, right as his camo turned off. "One, I'm not just some two-bit sniper. Two, I can lift twice as much as you were for twice as long, that's why I don't do my training during the day and clean my guns. Three, I'd rather have a gun I know I can count on than one given to me off the ground." With that, he leaned back. "Besides that, it isn't like I've much else to do." He then took his helmet off and extended a hand. "I'm sorry I called you lightweight, I was just trying to lighten the mood a little. Truce?"  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:36 pm
Shrukan became ajitated by their display "allright stop playing grab a**. marcus you are a lightweight, i didnt expect the unsc to pay billions of dollars to make you so you could go on par with any ordinary human. and jumpy dont even get me started on you, both of you get out there and do some real training, or its laps till your legs bleed!"

(last part is a joke i think only johnel will get)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:05 pm
marcus saw jumpy lift his hand and relaxed he then extended his own hand to shake his and said "truce" letting a chuckle out and saying "what a stupid reason to argue"  

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:17 pm
Jumpy smiled slightly and then heard Shrukan's voice. He laughed. "I would rather run the laps until my legs bled than do any training you'd set out for me." He chuckled lightly, then turned his attention back to Marcus. "A very odd reason, but I would suggest going to training. I've got laps to run." With that, Jumpy spun around Marcus and ran for the door, which he opened, and ran into the captain. "Sorry Sir!" He said, which the captain shrugged off and kept going to get some coffee, and he resumed his run, heading for the track at a smooth light jog.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:27 pm
(Pdragon don't worry I wasn't being serious even if I seemed that way all it was ment to be was a test of Arcuss's loyalty which I didn't mention in the script or anywhere else to provide a more organic feel to the choice that and I just wanted to screw with some heads sorry about that. Also I do get it very funny. Also Marcus Spartans can lift almost a ton if they push themselves so yes 150 lbs is actually less than lightweight.) Rebirth sat at his throne. "By the Forrunners that Arcuss is stupid did he actually think I wanted him to do that?! I guess I will have to keep an eye on him if he can't be loyal. Now one last piece of business." Rebirth starts to type some commands. "There we are this virus should make that AI pay for deactivate the failsafes on his armor even if it survives."  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:14 pm
(i figured as much but after arcuss shoots his comrade in the head i figured total loyalty would be uncharacteristic)

shrukan yelled out to jumpy "im watching the security camera tonight, if i dont see you doing atleast 20 laps a minute youll be going into battle without your armor!" he opened a chat channel with sen "i dont want to wait anymore! lets get this show on the road!"

arcuss launched the ships and they waited inside an asteriod cluster nearby the ship "allright aris, man the ship, keep all systems running and make decoys to convey signs of life, they should have no reason to believe that the base is empty, once they are locked inside blast the place and jump to my suit" the lighting of the ship showed that aris heard him but it was strange that she did not verbally respond, it wasnt like her to let a chance at a snide comment go by "somethings wrong with that AI, no matter as long as the prophet is in control things should go smoothly"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:00 pm
Jumpy did more than twenty laps a minute, though he didn't know because he'd turned the clock in his helmet off. He kept running as fast as he could continually for alot longer than expected, not tripping up like usual. He was just about to finish his three hundreth lap when he did trip once, and he rolled back to his feet without missing a beat and kept going.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:11 pm
marcus cought up to jumpy right after jumpy tripped.marcus staid next to jumpy.he had watched jumpy for atleast 1 minute and he was going 25 laps per minutes and now so was marcus.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:33 pm
Jumpy smiled. "GET READY TO FEEL THE BURN!!!" He called loudly, unable to hear over his own hearbeat. He started running faster, his legs starting to tense slightly from pain. He'd only done something like this once before, and it had only been for five minutes, but now he was forcing himself to do more, to push ahead and get stronger somehow.  

Quiet Marionette

Hardcore Nymph

14,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hygienic 200

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:58 pm
Rebirth was working on something at his throne. "Okay then when I hit the switch the ships will loose all power for 3 minutes that should teach those traitors." He then proceeds to hit said switch.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games