Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
*X-The Cold of Winter-X* (Now Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:25 pm
Scarlet sat down watching Nick become even more helpless. "Tick-tock, Tick-tock," she said softly but then began to say it louder. She tried to drive him crazy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:32 pm
I huffed. She clearly wanted to drive me out of my mind before she kills me but I would not relent. So i strode across her room and sat on her bed without a word. I tried thinking of something else and Kani came to mind.

Poor Kani, he must be dead worried, I thought.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:38 pm
She chuckled then as she grinned she kicked him off her bed. That made her laugh even more and she held her sides as they began to hurt. She was truely enjoying this and enjoyed messing with the boy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:48 pm
Damnit

"What do you want? Kill me already if you hate me that much," I said with annoyance as I rubbed the sore spot. I was getting to the pissed point now and she wasn't lessening it. She's helping increase it rather than the other way.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:50 pm
"Am i making you angry," she said in an innocent tone. "I'm sorry..." she tried to keep a striaght face but she faild. She then began to laugh a lot harder. "I think it's alot more fun to mess with you. I don't want to kill you yet.." she said between breaths.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:57 pm
Amusing child are you not, my dear

"Forest Guardian?" I called in surprise. The voice chuckled.

It is I. I was confused that neither you nor Scarlet answered to my call earlier. It seems as if this childhood of Scarlet's had taken both consciousnesses is her grasp.

"Great. Now that you know, can you get me out?" I asked, a bit annoyed at both the kid and the guardian.

Gladly but let's hear what this child has to say...  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:01 pm
Scarlet heard the Forest Guardian and grinned, "Always budding in aren't you? So anyways hurry up and take away my toy then!" She motioned at Nick and laughed a bit more. Then she added a bit in a darker tone, "It'll be fun killing the forest along with you, the guardian."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:08 pm
Such a naughty child you are. No wonder Scarlet locked you in her heart..

"Hey, can we get Scarlet to wake up too?" I asked.

That was my full attention..

"Great. How?"

This child holds not much power whilst she's here thus I can whisk Scarlet away now. Shall I do that?

"Why not. I don't want to be the only one awake," I said and the voice laughed merrily.

Well child, Nick has spoken. What say you? Not that I intend to follow..hoho  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:22 pm
"You've been gone for awhile Guadian, thus you have no idea what type of power i hold toward her. The only ones that can wake her up are me and of course herself. For now she's a bit under my control," she laughed and looked over at Nick her face serious now. Her eyes became darker and blood red. "I'll let you go for now, and to bad so sad you'll be the only one waking up!" She laughed and threw her arms up. As she did everything disappeared and Nick was no longer stuck in Scarlets nightmare. Meanwhile the evil part of her now roamed around her other nightmares. "Soon you'll come to understand how much fun being evil is.." she spoke to Scarlet and laughed. Her laughter echoed and became darker and more sinister.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:31 pm
I shall lead you to her consciousness..

"O-okay," I stuttered as I floated in a place I know not of. Suddenly, a path appeared in front of me and I was gently dropped to my feet. I was on the path.

Follow the path and stray not to others. You shall know which is the true path if you use your sense and you shall reach her. If you are mistaken then you shall never return...you may choose to go back but she might never return...

I shivered at the option.

But if you wish to go forward, then tarry not. Hurry before she is lost completely...

"I'm going," I said. I squared my chest and took my first step. A bright light showered me from the darkness as I move towards Scarlet.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:56 pm
Gallium returned to her village to eat some food to help heal her wrist. Her kunai shined in the moonlight.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:38 pm
I see someone is trying to awaken you. Probably that annoying boy... The evil shadow spoke to Scarlet as it sat down in mid air still playing with a knife.

"Annoying boy?" Scarlet asked as she was sitting down infront of her tied up by some invisible force.

Oh I'm sure you know how he is, she grinned and laughed devilishly.

"Why is he here? How is he here?" Her voice was filled with confusion and she again tried to release herself.

I don't know, but he better hurry before it's too late. She laughed and added, In fact he has less then 10 minutes to reach you before you are fully filled with your true intentions.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Hiktashu

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:06 pm
Gallium tried to hold her arm for a bit, but it ached very badly so she let it be.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:43 am
"Scarlet?" I turned. I thought I heard her voice. "Scarlet! Are you here? Answer me if you are! I'm gonna help you outta here! Tell me if you're here!" I shouted.

Boy, move forward more...you will find her if that is your will. Even the child cannot stop you...

"Right, thanks," I said and I moved forward again.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:57 am
[i'm leaving this RP, i cant keep up with tha many guilds...]  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games