Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh Rass 21

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:17 pm
(alright so pick up where we left off for now?)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:20 pm
((Yeah why not?))

"Lets get moving, we don't want any more Erasers comming after us," Krystal said as she took off into the air. ((sorry for not waiting))

Wright didn't even think before he took off after Krystal.  

keany-beany
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:24 pm
Tomoyo looked up and watched Krystal and Wright fly.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:25 pm
Wright looked down and saw Tomoyo sitting on the ground. "Need a lift?"  

keany-beany
Crew

Oh Rass 21

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:29 pm
Glitch spreads his jet-black wings and takes to the sky. "We still should find a way to communicate..." he mumbled to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:31 pm
Tomoyo stood up and sighed. "I guess so." 'I hate being such a burden...' she thought.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:32 pm
Krystal managed to hear what Glitch mumbled. "I agree, but how? I mean we can't steal a cell phone or anything because the School could track us with it."

Wright's pupils narrowed as he focused on Tomoyo. He willed her body to levitate as he felt the energy from his powers surround her.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:37 pm
Tomoyo felt herself levitate and she looked at the ground. "Whoa.." she said quietly.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:39 pm
"The wonders of telekinesis," Wright smiled. "As long as you don't fight me I'll be able to hold you up. If you start to resist that's when I can't make you hover anymore. I'm not that powerful yet."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:43 pm
"We can still use phones but never keep the same one for more than one day, we can take them from tourists, take them from stores then hack them to work, or even long distance radios would work." he said, still thinking of more ways.  

Oh Rass 21

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:46 pm
"Those are really good ideas. I think the long distance radio would be the best choice, because you can't track it as easily," Krystal thought for a little while. "There's probably a ranger station near by or something like that, we could always borrow a radio from some campers."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:46 pm
Tomoyo nodded and smiled back. "Thanks!"  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:48 pm
"You're welcome," Wight slowly willed Tomoyo to float closter to Glitch and Krystal so they could all plan together. "So what's the plan?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:52 pm
"Niagra falls should work. People flock to places like this around this time of year. But where would we stay?" Tomoyo asked.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:59 pm
"There should be a national park around there right? We could camp out in the trees there" Wright suggested. ((I g2g I'll be on to RP some more later))  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games