Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Eternal Chains: Blood Pact (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Between the two of the RP names, which one?
  Eternal Chains II: Return to the Mansion (ZombiesxVirus RP)
  Eternal Chains II: Deep Dark and Dangerous (AngelxDemonxVirus RP)
View Results

Dullrod

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:09 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~nobs then looks up~

"ill come i have nothing better to do"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:49 am
User Image
"If you want to."Aura said walking towards the garden.

gas powered stick

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:58 pm
"Gah, there's no one in this city. What the hell is that scientist thinking?! Are you listening to me Raz?!" Sari thought loudly into her mind. She can't read minds or transfer her thoughts to anybody, but Raz can, he usually listens into Sari's mind to save the trouble of calling her. "Yeah, I hear you, but you don't need to shout."
"Where's that idiot Senku? He doesn't really do anything yet the scientists STILL praise him! We actually go out and do stuff, but he justs sits in the mansion and gets pampered!" Sari stopped and kicked a nearby trash can in an empty alley.
"Calm down, you're going to make my ears bleed, more specificly, my brain." Raz sighed and shook his head as if to get rid of the voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:05 pm
"Say, why do I have a feeling that someone's up to something that deals with destruction of the city?"  

Masato Kusaka

Partying Seeker

3,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:09 pm
User Image
"I don't know..."Aura told Nago.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:43 pm
Sari unleashed her rage into her dragon form and destroyed many buildings in her path. Raz, who was quite a distance from her, could see her path of smoke from the dust of the buildings.
"Could you get any louder? I can here you from here." At that, Sari let out a loud roar from frustration at his response.
"I guess so. Just be sure not to kill any of the escaped experiments if you come across any." He jumped and teleported to the top of a building. From there, he searched through the buildings from top to bottom one by one. "What a pain..." he sighed and marked the building by putting a large red "X" on the sides of the buildings.  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Dullrod

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~looks at Nago~
"what you mean which city and should we try to stop it?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:43 am
from somewhere shows up little kid with grey cat ears: Hello sorry for before i needed a meal... he tapped his tummy xD i want to introduce my self im Daniel.  

iDan-SkyDweller

Invisible Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dullrod

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~Darren walks over to the little boy~

"well hello there daniel im Darren...."

((how old is ur character))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:59 pm
User Image
"Hello Daniel, I am Aura. Its nice to meet you...I think."Aura said, holding a hand out for a handshake.

gas powered stick

iDan-SkyDweller

Invisible Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:51 pm
Daniel Smiled gently as he can took Aura hand and shaked it: Nice to meet you to

((my char is 15 years old))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:31 am
(( lol kk i thought you said he was little))

~puts his hand out~
" hey daniel what, are you HERE in this place for it doesnt look like there is anything different about you....are you one of the scouts, or a scientist?"  

Dullrod

iDan-SkyDweller

Invisible Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:27 am
Then Daniel face got seriuos: No i have virus to but i almost dont remember what happend i just remember man with white cloak and glasses... Then he smiled and said: ou and all this time i was living at attic in small room.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:11 am
((hes smaller than normal 15 years old kid i tried tho think something like that))  

iDan-SkyDweller

Invisible Phantom

8,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dullrod

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~interesting Darren says looking at daniel~
"so what virus do you have"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games