Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
• Ϯѻɼϯʉɼɛɗ • →ʂlคvɛ ɼp← f u l l Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:56 pm
With the hair finally out of her face, the girl looked a lot more human - in fact, she was revealed to be rather pretty in a colourless sort of way. Pale skin, pale grey eyes, and the dark hair now braided back.

Uncertainly, she tried a little smile of her own. It looked rusty and painful, and after a few minutes she gave up. "That's good," she said instead, at last, in response to Maxy's words earlier. "I didn't like being alone."

There were two other slaves in the household, but she never saw them. She'd been alone in here until now.

"Where did you come from?" she asked at last, a little raspily, touching one of the thin braids. "Where on...where from home? What's it like there now?"

She seemed to be pleading for information, for any scraps of home that Maxy could give her. But she hadn't offered any of her own - she hadn't even told the other girl her name.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:09 pm
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

Maxy looked the girl over. Not bad. Not really attractive...not enough light in her eyes, otherwise Max might have thought of flirting.
But, oh, well.
It's dirty, dark, mostly hopeless....but other than that things are pretty normal. There's a growing resistance, too.
One of it's captain's was taken at the same time I was.
She pushed some hair behind her ear and brushed her fingers through her hair, making the, mostly, untangled locks, fall into place on her shoulders and back.
"I'm from the north. So, what's your name?"

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:33 pm
The pale girl looked up at her, listening intently to every word. Then, tremulously, she nodded. "A resistance," she muttered. "But it's too late for us even if they win." Her grey eyes looked faraway.

With a weary sigh, she tugged at some of the loose hair under the thin braids on top. "The north. So am I," she said. "There was usually a lot of snow." She sounded wistful. "I never realized how much I missed it until now."

Looking startled, she paused. "My...name," she said, as though testing it. "My name?" There were a few minutes of silence as she thought. Then she shook her head. "The master calls me Naïveté," she replied. "We all have names based on our personality traits." With a weak smile, she said, "You'll get one in time as well." She lapsed into silence for a few minutes, then murmured, "But I had another name before. I think it started with a C. C...Ca...Cass. That was it. I used to be Cass."

A clicking at the door made Naïveté jump and look up. "The master is looking for me," she murmured. "I have to go."

And she fled the room.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:05 pm
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

Maxy blinked, "Cass, like, Cassie? I had a friend names Cassie." she grinned, sitting on the bed, "...aaaaaaaand, now you're gone." she sighed, watching the girl go. "How did she know he was looking for her, or whatever?" she rolled her eyes, and looked at her nails, and decided to focus on trying to get the guck from under her nails.
"I wonder what kind of a name I shall get, hmmm? Probably something about talking too much."

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:14 pm
Maxy didn't have too long to focus on cleaning her nails, however, as within a few minutes there was a young male - a startlingly attractive young male - leaning against the door. Like Naïveté, he was wearing clothing in the Keshval style and of poor quality, but there was no terror in his eyes. He merely looked annoyed, as though he was irritable about being commanded to do his current task.

"You're the new slave?" he asked, and his voice was nearly as monotonous as Marc's. "The master wants you to meet the rest of the household. He's working on Naïveté, but there're a couple more of us."

'Working on' had a faintly ominous sound, but the boy himself didn't seem to think so. He merely waved his hand in a 'come on' gesture and started walking away.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:26 pm
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

Maxy looked to the new slave, "Well aren't YOU mister happy." she rolled her eyes and stood. When he turned to leave, she sped up. She could never find her way around this place without a guide, after all.
"What do you MEAN 'working on'?" she asked curiously. She was wasn't frightened so much as a BIT nervous.
Why had that girl been so jumpy?

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:46 pm
The boy didn't even so much as turn to glance at her, but his sardonic tone took on a cool edge. "Actually, my name is Reticence." He didn't give any other - either he'd been here so long he didn't remember it, or he didn't think she mattered enough to give it to. Either was equally possible, judging by his cool attitude.

He walked for a while, crossing through hallways and around various open rooms with the ease of long experience. It was a shame he was so distant - he was quite a good-looking boy. The lack of expression on his face made him look a great deal like Marcelius, and as nerve-wracking as that was, he was obviously a human boy.

When Maxy asked her question, he glanced over at her. Giving her a long, cool stare, he asked, "So you really don't know?" He gave a low, somewhat startling - and eerie - chuckle. "Poor new kid. You really don't know what you've gotten into." His smile was as eerie as his laugh. There was a strong impression that he didn't laugh very much.

"We're guinea pigs, new kid. He's some kind of scientist. He experiments on us, because we're the cheap slaves. The useless slaves. The ones no one else wanted." Reticence seemed quite happy to tell her this - maybe just to see her reaction. Then he walked into a room that looked much like hers, where a blond boy sat waiting casually for them.

"If you're going to have hysterics, have them in the hall," Reticence directed coolly. "We'll wait."

And he went inside, closing the door behind them.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:02 pm
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

"True I don't know....but I'm going to find out."
Now she was a guinea pig, then? But that wasn't true, what he was saying, she'd had other bets, which she hadn't even been trying for.
Not that it mattered...she hadn't been wanted on earth either.
She took this information gladly. Testing then. She could endure it...or she could put up a fight...she supposed she'd wait and see. It was always better to think things through logically at the right time.
Shrugging she shook her head, and pushed the door open, striding in easily, "Were you really looking forward to hysteria?" she rose an eyebrow ande looked to the other boy, offering a smile and a wave.

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:48 pm
Reticence said nothing, but there was a very strong impression that he had rolled his eyes when he heard Maxy's question. The blond boy, however, seemed quite interested in it. "Nah," he said. "Don't mind him, new girl - we don't. He's just been here too long."

He leaned back against the wall that his cot was pushed up against. "Anyway, I'm sure he told you that he's Reticence. I'm Curiosity." He flashed an infectious grin. "Used to be Toby, but I'm kind of liking Curiosity now. Who're you? Got any news from ho--" He stopped abruptly, glancing at Reticence. Whatever the blond might say, it was evident that Reticence was the leader here, and that young man was currently giving Curiosity a pointed glare. "From Earth, I mean?"

Reticence seemed to lose interest in the conversation. He must have been here for a long time, if the mention of home didn't spur any interest whatsoever in him. Maybe he just didn't care anymore.

But Curiosity was leaning forward, elbows on his knees, looking interested. And, well, curious. The name, at least in his case, seemed aptly chosen.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:57 pm
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

Maxy leant against the wall and rolled her eyes, "Who shoved a stick up you a**? Wait...i don't want to know." she pushed her hair back, "My name is Maxy, no other name yet." she looked them both over.
He really shouldn't let himself be so easily confused.
"Home is dark. dank. And it's basic normal self. People are jumpy and weird, but they still enjoy a pretty sun rise, or watching a new born crawl." she shrugged, "and there's a resistance, now. One of the leaders was taken at the same time as me.." she snickered a little as if it amused her, "said he could get us all free...even beat on the keshval thing that was selling us." she grinned at this, though.

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:56 pm
Vaanathos' guards forced Kara and the other slaves to follow behind Vaanathos once they had landed.

Vaanathos headed into his large Keshval mansion, which had an appearance of grandeur. The slaves were ordered not to look at or talk to anyone.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:37 pm
Curiosity leaned forward, fascinated. "Hey, Maxy," he greeted cheerfully, thus finishing the introduction. "So basically it's the same as it was a couple of years ago?" He smiled nostalgically, his puppylike eyes never shifting from hers. "I've been here three...no, four years. Naïveté came after me - she's been here for two. Maybe two and a half. I dunno how long Reticence has." He gave the other male a glance, but the boy merely shrugged.

With a sigh, Curiosity resumed his questioning. "So someone actually beat up on Thoorne? Really? Did the guy get anywhere, or did Thoorne just crush him like a fly?" He grinned engagingly. "He's the one who sells all the slaves - pretty scary. But we could have had it worse off. I see some of the other slaves when their Keshval bring them along as pets for a visit, and the master...ours, I mean," he clarified, "is pretty okay as they go, I guess."

He shrugged. "The experiments, they're not so great, but it's not all that often." Tilting his head, he examined her face. "And he tells us what he's going to do, and what it's for, and why. It's better than you'd think to...to know. You know?"

Perhaps Curiosity's name should have been Loyalty instead. The blond's life on Earth must have been a small personal hell, to create such undying loyalty to a creature who, by the boy's own admission, was none of the kindest.

Reticence shifted restlessly, but otherwise said nothing. Whatever he was thinking, it was kept behind blank dark brown eyes. After a second, he looked up and muttered, "The master's looking for you, newbie. Go on, he doesn't like to be kept waiting. We'll be here when you get back." He leaned back against his own wall and waved her out.

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:44 am
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

Maxy shrugged, "Yeah, I guess so..."
Judging by personality, Curiosity was the most attractive person here. What kinds of experiments are they?
She supposed she was about to know.
"Where do I go?" she started towards the door with no clue how to get to Marc, really.
How did these other slaves do it!?

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:06 pm
Curiosity bounded up like a puppy. "I'll go with you," he said cheerfully - clearly thinking that someone ought to. "It's hard to figure the nuances right at first. But after a while, you just start to...I dunno. Know where he is." Still grinning, he opened the door and waved his hand, indicating that she should go first. "He's not in the rooms he uses for experimenting - he doesn't work on people on the first day. Probably he just wants to see how you're doing. Make sure we haven't tried to kill you. Stuff like that."

He laughed, wandering along beside her. Along the way, they passed Naïveté. She was still a little quivery, but she gave Maxy and Curiosity both a small smile before heading in the direction of the room where they had left Reticence.

"She's gonna take advantage of you being new," remarked Curiosity. "Not in a bad way," he quickly clarified. "I just mean that while you settle in the master will probably let the four of us spend time together, so we can get you used to the place. Usually we're kept separate, boys and girls." He hesitated, then shrugged. "Since Solicitude, um, died, she's been lonely, I guess."

They reached what appeared to be an empty hallway, with no visible doors. In fact, aside from the two slave rooms, there appeared to be no doors in this place. But Curiosity walked confidently up to an area on the wall and pressed his hand up against it - and it faded away to nothing, revealing an open and airy room where Marc sat, head bent, attention on a small flat screen embedded in the desk. He seemed to be reading something on it, and would occasionally frown and mutter something in his own language - something that the screen would respond to by flashing once or twice.

The Keshval glanced up at their arrival. Though there was no expression on his face as he nodded to Curiosity and waved Maxy in, he didn't seem displeased that Curiosity had brought her rather than allowing her to fumble her own way.

The young slave grinned at Maxy and said in a low voice, "He'll let one of us know when to come get you. See you later." And he went out. The door slid shut behind him.

SilentShadowDreamer

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:18 pm
User Image
MaXy

y0u wAnT a Pi3cE oF me?

User Image

Maxy smiled, "Thanks Curiosity." she let hi m walk her there...and it was good thing too, because she never would have found the door on her own.
Why did this place have to be so weird?
She grinned at Naivette as she passed. Yes. The braids were definately better. Then her smile dissappeared.
"Died?" but then they were there, and she looked at Marc, quirking her head to the side, and decided she'd try the silent guise, despite how often she usually spoke.
She smiled and waved good bye to Curiosity, before turning back to her 'master' and rose an eyebrow (a favorite little quirk of hers) in question.
Why had she been called upon?

User Image

GeT 0v3r It

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games