Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Demon's Open RP Forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you having fun?
  yeah
  no
  Poll Whore
View Results

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:44 am
Hatira muttered, "I lived with the guy for a long time, probably something i picked up..." she mumbled as she was looking down at her lap, muttering random things.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:22 am
"I wasn't too bad before I left on my journey, you were gone for years by that time." responded Xexx, almost defending himself. K-Ba luaghed,"You make it sound like she was attacking you." "Oops, Sorry, I didn't realize."  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:29 am
Hatira laughed lightly, "s'ok, but still, you influenced me, you can't deny that one."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:05 pm
"Fine, fine, I will admit it, but I'm not the only one, I'm sure. You left to be trained as an assassin, right? If I'm not mistaken, you must remember to keep everything professional on a job, never let your emotions or inhibitions allow anything to become personal."  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:16 pm
Hatira sighed and nodded, "True; assassination was a big one, art of sword play and sword dance. Assassination was definately the one that made me cold and tough."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:25 pm
K-Ba chuckles a bit,"But you seem so warm and soft." Xexx luaghs,"Casanova, Yyou're acting like the Lycan." K-Ba glares, and Pheonix smacks Xexx,"Don't insult him like that, you can see in his eyes he mean what he say to her; Venos said what he knew a woman wanted to here, but not with the look I wanted to see." "Which is why you and I are together." K-Ba's eyes soften as he tells them not to start arguing,"Venos wasn't a bad guy, but he was the love'em and leave kind of guy, nice guy, but a jackass to women, many of which fell into his web like a spider." Pheonix shudders and excuses herself, running inside, Xexx smashes K-Ba on the head as he runs afterher,"Look what you did, Lunkhead." K-Ba rubs his head thinking he deserved that.  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:31 pm
Hatira laughed, "Children Children, settle down, I'd rather not try to settle a fight, not after what just happened."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:33 pm
Hatira sighed, "You did deserve that i think." She rubbed his head and laughed.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:40 pm
"Honestly, I did deserve that hit. I should have used another analogy rather than a spider's web. Pheonix has this deathly fear fo spiders, she has most of her life, and I never knew why until...she never knew why until she rediscovered her powers and found herself on her ancient world, her ancient world, once inhabited by the clan of Firebirds was destroyed by what used to be her and Xexx's worst enemy in a previous life, and he did it with a race of giant spiders, Xexx and Shanuk met her, rescuing her from a Spiders web, soon after MedianMedian's assualt on the planet, she was the last one of her people. She vowed to get revenge on the man who perpetrated the attack on her home, with the help of Xexx and the nemesis's brother, Shanuk.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:46 pm
"Wow...i have a fear that been with me since my dad died, only because it was an event that took place during that time. It was raining and thunder had been going on non-stop for a week, and then non-stop for a year after my dad died, like the thunder was mourning his loss and mourning the life of hell I would be going through before I met Xexx. My fear is thunder, as you can probably tell and it thunders at least once a week all over the world.."  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:50 pm
"Well, the good thing about this place is the weather is what Xexx wants it to be, and I'll tell him to keep the thunder to a minimum next time he feels like making it storm."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:57 pm
Hatira laughed, "That would be nice." Hatira leaned abck in her chair and yawned a little bit.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:08 pm
The air fills with dark clouds and K-Ba ********" under his breath,"Hold that thought." K-Ba runs in, appologizes to Pheonix and asks Xexx not to do the full scale thunderstorm, Xexx doesn't even await anexplanation as too why, and slams his bedroom door in K-Ba's face, who ********!" and runs back."Umm...Pheonix took that a little harder than i thought; Xexx is about to let everyone know, in a full scale storm, we might need to get inside. Perhaps listen to some music in my room?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:13 pm
Hatira nodded, "silence is even better right now, if I need to be held, just hold me, because--" tences a bit from the first hit, "--this is going to last a long time." She ran inside without hesitation.  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:14 pm
"But first.." She ran to where Xexx was, growling loudly and slammed the door open, "Xexx, I thought I told you a million ********' times that I'm afraid of thunder, do you want me to go into complete shock because of this?!?!"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games