Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:16 pm
Wolfyofthesky

((does anyone wanna be the english teach for Jordan?))

((I'll try controlling that NPC for Jordan, if you're still up for it.))  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:28 pm
((lessee..))

Jordan did a little dance over to the empty seat and sat down. It probably didn't matter that she was late, and besides, there were only 11 other kids there. The first day really was pretty lax. At least the afternoon was more likely to have more kids show up.  

Wolfyofthesky

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:57 pm
"Good morning class," Mr. Marsh said from behind his desk. "As most of you know, this is the English class." He eyed Jordan. "Let's see to it we get to class on time tomorrow." He smiled at the rest of the class. "So shall we begin?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:03 pm
Jordan leaned back in her chair and looked out the window as she saw a bluebird fly past. If only she could catch one and then it would stay still long enough for her to draw it...  

Wolfyofthesky

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:14 pm
"Today we'll be talking about soliloquy and monologue." He wrote those words up on the board. "Miss Ki, would you be willing to explain to us these terms?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:21 pm
Jordan nodded, "A soliloquy is like when a character is talking to themself, and a monologue is a long speech given by a character," she said, raising her hand before adding in, "Is our first unit poetry? I kinda missed the first five minutes."  

Wolfyofthesky

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:29 pm
Mr. Marsh smiled broadly. "Yes, our first unit is poetry. And you are exactly correct in your definitions!" He wrote the definitions on the board under the respective words. "Miss Ki, i believe we will get along wonderfully."  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:37 pm
Jordan winced as the other kids turned to her and was sure to stay silent from then on. Tilting her head, she looked at all the other students. They were mostly older then her, and most of them looked like they were looking forward to lunch. She payed attention to the teacher, but in her way of learning while thinking of other things.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:40 pm
rawring ninja
Zetao

Avery groaned miserably and looked over at Michishige with sad eyes. "So how do YOU do in math?" Ignoring momentarily a few of the other kids as they turned pleadingly towards her.

"I'm awesome at math, or so my teachers would say," he replied. Michishige smiled at Avery,"I could help you out a bit with this test so you don't have to stay after school with that creep. If you want, that is."

"Well sure!, but I hate to tell you, if you take me, you have to take them too."
Avery indicated the mewling and sad eyed fellow classmates looking at her pleadingly from their own seats. "We usually have a study group the night before tests, in the library."

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:44 pm
"Today we didn't do much work, I just wanted to introduce you to the unit that we'll be working on for the next two weeks or so." He looked at each individual student. "However. Make sure you are prepared for tomorrow. I take my class very seriously." He waved his hand at the class. "You are dismissed, the first day is the most difficult, so I'll make it easy for you. Don't expect such niceties after this though."  

Luxurious Poverty

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:49 pm
Jordan stood up and stretched, walking out of the classroom with the rest of the students, who were already talking happily. Once she got outside she looked at her watch, "Hmm, wonder where Maria is. I haven't seen her since morning. We'll have to compare schedules later." Then she grinned. She always saw other friends compare schedules at the start of the year, and it felt right to finally have someone to share with. Of course, all that blabbering did seem kinda pointless. "Heh, I'll bet Maria doesn't think it's pointless," she said.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:51 pm
Michishige was disappointed. His plan to get to be one-on-one with Avery had failed. It's not that bad though, he thought to himself. "Sure, I'll join this 'study' group," He said a bit hesitantly.  

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:59 pm
"Cool," Avery said, looking slightly more hopeful. "The guy who used to rock math graduated last year, so we're lucky you stepped up. We'll meet in the library, by the front desk, after dinner and go to about quarter to 8." Leaning closer Avery told Michishige on the sly "We actually get a really good snack tray from the caf which is totally not allowed 'cause it's the library. So keep it quiet n'k?"
Avery stood and started collecting her things as class ended officially with the bell.

(WOLFY! I think I'll bring Whit in either...the next day or the day after...>.>...here's hoping for some RP progression!)  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:04 pm
"I won't say a thing." Michishige replied, a smile tugging his lips. "I got lunch next, what about you?" he asked Avery as he stood up and collected his things off the desk.  

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:08 pm
"Un hunh. I'm starved." Avery slung her backpack over her shoulder and used the back door of the classroom, so as to avoid the McDougall. "Ahh, shoot. Doc Martel wanted to see me. Frack..." she murmured to herself.
"Maybe....if I just grab something on the way?" She postulated to herself.

(Wolfy how eager to see Avery IS the Doc?)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games