Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:59 pm
*walks out onto the pool deck, holding a paper bag behind her. ninja Looking around, she's glad to see that Amy isn't there right now. She pulls a table and a couple of chairs over near the fence, hanging a Happy Birthday sign over the table. She sets some plastic plates, and forks out. Drinks aren't a problem, since the smoothie bar is only a few steps away. Setting a small present on the table, she sits down to wait for Karrie to get there with the cake and ice cream*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:27 pm
*sitting there on the pool deck, realizes that she and Karrie are the only ones who know about the party. Sends a quick message to Dame, using the number she'd gotten from Karrie's phone*

Text from Kits to Dame
We're having a b-day party for Amy at Aqua Springs. Would you like to come? Invite anyone else you want too.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:37 pm
dame's response to Kits
Oh, that's sweet, Kits. ^_^ How old is she turning? Wait...what is Aqua Springs? Also, depending on what/where Aqua Springs is, I might can stop by for a bit. I'm sitting here with Kat, want me to ask her?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:44 pm
text from Kits to Dame
She turned 22 yesterday. Aqua Springs is the pool she and I own. It's 2 blocks north of GGB. Yeah, invite Kat too.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:51 pm
dame's response
Okay, cool. I didn't know you owned a pool! Cool. ^_^ Wait...you both own it? So...uh..is it not attached to your house or something? confused Okay, I'll invite Kat too.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:53 pm
text from Kits to Dame
Well, she owns it, I help run it. Nope, not attatched to either of our houses. There's locker rooms to change in, though.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:57 pm
dame's response
Oh...so it's like...a community thing or something? Locker rooms? 2 blocks from GGB, you say?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:58 pm
*walks in, followed by Mitri, Velcore, and Gwee. Karrie takes a couple gallons of ice cream over to store in the smoothie bar's freezer, then walks over to Kits* Hi Kits! *puts a present on the table then leans over to hug her* Sorry I'm a bit late.

*puts a cake down on the table* Hi Kits! mrgreen

*nuzzles Kits, then sits where he can keep an eye on the cake*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:01 pm
text from Kits to Dame
Yeah, we opened it so anyone could come swim and play games. Even have an area just for pets. That's my contribution. biggrin It's 2 blocks north of GGB.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:04 pm
*grins when she sees everyone come in, petting Velcore and returning Karrie's hug* Hey guys! It's all right, Amy's not here yet. *looks at the cake* Ooh, that looks good. What kind did you decide to make?

*Gwee chirps and cuddles on Kits' lap, his violet eyes staring up at her*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:06 pm
dame's response to Kits
Okay, be over there in a little while.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:14 pm
text from Kits to Dame
Ok. See you soon.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:20 pm
*waits as Kits sends another text out* I really hope Amy likes chocolate, cause that's what I decided on. sweatdrop I bought strawberry and cookies and cream ice cream to go with it.

*wanders over to look at the games*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:34 pm
*Rivonu lounges in the chair when she sees an unknown lady coming in Aqua Springs with a paper bag. Rivonu sees the lady looking around as if she was looking out for someone then sets the table up with a 'Happy Birthday' banner, utenils, and a small present.*

'Hmm it's looks like someone is having a surprise B-day party'

*Rivonu looks back at the enterance and sees Karrie with a 3 gallon tubs of ice cream which he puts in smoothie bar freezer. Then sees Karrie put a present up on the table and hugs the unknown lady*

'hmm'

*Rivonu gets up from the lounge chair and goes over to the table to see what's goin on*  

Rivonu

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:40 pm
Amy walked into Aqua Springs with Thistle in tow. Thistle was in a little pink tutu. She had worn it yesterday for Amy's birthday, and she had liked it so much that she had wanted to stay in it today.

When Amy looked up, she saw Kits, Karrie, and Rivonu all standing together. She smiled brightly at them and waved. "Hey you guys! It's great to see you all here."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games