Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Boneyard
The War for Estra ((Open/Acc)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idear?
  Yah
  Nue
  ...Lolwut?
View Results

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:27 pm
Reis and Strider sat across from one another, their auras flaring wildly as Strider reached out with his mystic energies to reopen the locked channels within Der Reisende. With a primal scream, Reis's eyes released waves of mana as his powers were restored in full. Satisfied with his work, Strider nodded and disappeared for his own purposes. Reis transported himself back to where King Bariel and Reign had been. He found only the falconer, however.
"Reign! Where is the King? There's something important we must discuss."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:06 pm
Chron woke up and saw how beautiful the morning sky was, yet he got this feeling that another dark event was about to take place. He decided to shrug it off as he began to do his mourning meditation.

After Nydo was done with his mourning routine he went to where Orcus was then said, "Ocrus. I see your scouting mission was successful since you are here. I have currently authorized a strike on the Kingdom fort at the base of our mountains and it is going to be lead by Resa. They should be heading out real soon, if you want to join them you better get a move on. If not then stay here and rest for the upcoming battles."  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:59 pm
Reign looked down from his falcon soaring up high in the sky to Reis, thinking. "Over by the barracks, I think," His eyebrows met as he concentrated nodded slowly. "South...Southwest of here. He's talking to a few of the guards if you want to go and find him."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:14 pm
"Good! I'll go to him, then!" With that, Reis transported himself again to the general area of the falcon's field of vision near the barracks. Sure enough, there the King wandered. Reis sprinted to him, blurting out what he and Strider had discovered as he ran. "We have to go there!"  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:03 pm
"What? Already?" King Bariel's expression darkened at the thought of innocent people dying. The guards conspicuously melted away, gathering that something was amiss. "I should have known...How, though? It will take days to ride and there's no other way that I can see."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:28 pm
"That's where I come in," Strider said ethereally. Ripples of mana swirled around Bariel, Reign, Reis, and Chron felt themselves being carried away. When the world stopped spinning, the group found themselves at the base of a large mountain. Reis was pleased to discover that this area was just as Mana-rich as the previous.
"Did you have any soldiers stationed back at the fort?" Reis asked the king.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:48 pm
Orcus looked at Nydo and bowed his head. "The scouting mission was a way of keeping my mind off of the up coming events, it went just fine though. I'd be more than happy to join." Orcus leaned on his halberd. "Please, point me to the armoury will you? I should get dressed. Also, might incure as to how I might help our troops take out the enemy?" Orcus picked himself up quickly and fixed himself. "Will I be leading a platoon or will I be taking orders from Resa today?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:59 pm
"Ah, the armory is down the the hall five doors to your left." Nydo said to Orcus as he pointed down the hall. He then turned back to him and said, "You will be following Resa's orders today, but if she so happens to actually fall due to the humans you take charge. Now she will be moving the army from the recently conquered town to the fort if you hurry you can meet them halfway."  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:59 am
The army took a quick breakfast before moving out of the town. A small group of 7 stayed behind on Resa's orders, to occupy and clean up the town in case there was going to be any traffic that day. Welcome or unwanted. It didn't really matter to her, munching on an apple as she walked alongside the front line. "Nice day out, huh?" Resa remarked lightly to the Urel marching next to her. He grunted and gave her a questioning look. "The clouds might rain later. Interesting day."

"Of course." King Bariel replied, his eyes adjusting to the new surroundings. It was easier this time. "With the threat of war looming, each of the forts across the Kingdom are fully supplied with soldiers. I couldn't take any chances, not with the stakes. Reign, can you look around?"
Reign nodded slowly, struggling to keep his balance. It wasn't as bad this time as it was the last, but it still surprised him. Eli came out from under his coat, feathers ruffled from being held tightly. The falcon took a moment before it was up in the air.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:48 pm
Orcus nodded happily and bowed his head at Nydo. He headed towards the armoury but looked back quickly. "I hope those humans have a tough wall to protect them, don't you? At least with Resa at lead, they'll need it." He continued on his way to the armoury seeing as it was more of a statement than a question but slowed down so as to allow for any type of answer.

Orcus knew well of Resa's accomplishments on the battle field and didn't feel odd, as he usually did while taking orders, under her command. He thought well of those who could keep themselves up in the field, something he rarely encountered.  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:11 pm
Nydo nodded in agreement to Orcus's statement saying, "Yeah they better have a tough wall if they plan on defending themselves. But with Resa leading the forces and with you backing her up the fort will fall no matter what structures they have in the way." Nydo smiled as he pictured the fall of that Kingdom fort, he then teleported to his room to start his training.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:45 pm
Orcus saluted him while walking away in thanks. He walked into the armoury and looked through the rows of armour. Soon he found his closet and slammed the door in to find a guard at its side. "Im about to change..." He paused and walked in. "Get out!" Orcus let the guard pass and he picked out his battle armour. A set of robes with some mail and light plate on the shoulder.

"Feels good!" He exclaimed as he equipped his weapons onto his armour. He threw his halberd on his back and smelled the fresh set of armour like it was a piece of cooked meat. "Mm, that's good!" Orcus walked out, fully equipped and motioned the guard to go back in there. "I'll send someone later for the door. Orcus moved as quickly as he could towards the fort and soon saw Resa's army in the valley just below from where he was standing, they looked like they were ready for conquest.

Orcus scanned the forces slowly until he found Resa at the forefront of the army. He yelled out and then headed towards her, laughing to himself as he thought of the enemy attempting to defend against they're glory.  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:02 pm
Resa turned and waved back enthusiastically at Orcus. "I can't wait for the fireworks." She remarked again to the Urel beside her, who had just decided not to pay attention to the woman anymore. It was probably in his best interest, too. "Orcus, you've come to join in on the fun! How was your mission?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:07 pm
Orcus caught up, catching Resa's comment. "Oh, you know. It got my mind off things but it was far roo long." Orcus sighed. "I never getting sent on the short missions, you know how it is." He laid his hands on his head. "Only a few died and the others were hungry but that's all. How has your time been?" It's been far too long. His time away from the castle had occupied his mind with numb, useless thoughts. He was ready to get back to what he loved.  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:19 pm
"Good! We'll need all the support we can get. I can't let them get away with this again." Reis and Strider pooled their magical resources and began funneling in the King's men to their current location. "Command us, my friend and King! We're here to help," he said confidently as the soldiers took posts around the area alongside the local militia.  
Role-Playing--Boneyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff