Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Common
Bleach: The Phantom Menace (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:51 pm
Kaizeloye would have raised an eyebrow if he could at Drekovec's word choice, so he opted for squinting his yellow eye upward a bit. "Flavor?" He muttered under his breath before speaking louder to echo in the large room. "Masked Army. Isn't that reaching a bit far? Really, he's just a Soul Reaper with a hidden Hollow, that doesn't automatically make him part of them."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:11 pm
"He might not even know about the history behind the Masked ones...I'd imagine the bluehairs around Sereitei did their best to cover it all up. But he is a Visored...or is on his way to becoming one. I have a sneaking suspicion that there are more of them around. If that's the case...I may be able to find a way to control them. They can join the ranks of my Arrancar, and create a police presence of sorts. Something to keep the people quiet when I take control." The Arrancar rose from his throne and paced in thought. He decided that it was time to experiment. "Here's an idea: I want you to go to Soul Society. Observe the Soul Reapers. Look for weaknesses. Not in their physical forms, but in their hearts-- or even in their chain of command! See if there might be one who is unhappy with the way things are done there. Report back to me when you've found one such a Reaper."

((@Jett: Since you've been absent, I'm about to commandeer your character for plot purposes. You can have her back when you start posting again! @Frog and Blue: Start posting already! We need some good-guy talk! ))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:39 am
Higlark walked slowly to the throne room grumbling at the thought that they retreated once again instead of annihilating the Soul Reapers. He entered the throne room where Drekovec and Kaizeloye were already talking about the next move. Higlark went to them and said "Sorry master for being late. What did I miss?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:46 pm
"Oh, not much. I want you to accompany Kaizeloye into Soul Society. Just in case he runs into trouble there. Oh, and he has permission to insult you as he sees fit. Have fun!" Drekovec said with a false smile.

((Timeskip! Nothing seriously changed. Just trying to move away from everyone being injured. Let's say the Hollows are now observing Allie, who is a little disgruntled at Sereitei's inaction.))
Akihime gingerly peeled off the last of her bandages. The wounds had healed nicely thanks to Squad 4's healers. She walked across the courtyard near her temporary quarters, after disposing of the stained gauze. There, Daisuke was trying to teach a Jedi card game to Kenzo. She waved at the pair and at Kousuke, who was watching intently.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:13 pm
((Just for a quick condensation of the past events, since I don't feel like rereading everything XD, Akihime and Kenzo the Quincies are teaming up with the Reapers to combat Drekkie and Friends?))

Kousuke blinked several times before giving a small wave back to Akihime. He was still very surprised at the resemblance she had of another person in his mind. Maybe he'd tell her sometime soon, and Kenzo as well. He felt the cold grip of fear twist his insides as he considered the possibilities that would result in that, but he pushed it away, popping a small colored candy into his mouth as he did so. "So..." He said out loud to Daisuke, rubbing the light beard on his chin. "Is that some kind of tarot card type game?"

[And then Maria does something somewhere else, because I'm not sure what I want her to do right now.]  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:30 pm
((That's correct. Drekovec has his nonspecific plans I'm still making up as I go along, the Jedi have revealed themselves, and the Quincies are now working with the Soul Reapers. xd ))

"That's right. It's called Pazaak. It's a lot like the game the humans play...jackblack, I think it's called?" Daisuke said as he laid down another card. Akihime shifted uncomfortable as she became aware that someone was looking in her direction. Allie wandered by, but quickly looked away as she realized how many other Soul Reapers were present. She wandered off in a hurry, obviously bothered by something.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:57 am
"Okay then I'll go get my lightsaber and come back." Higlark said as he went out of the throne room. When he got to his room to get his lightsaber he spoke out loud to himself "Great I got to follow that jerkhole's orders and take his insults. Well see if I help him in a bind if he so much as gives me one insult." Thinking about Kaizeloye dying made him smile and say "That was a nice thought." He then grabbed his lightsaber and headed back to the throne room.

"Well even if it is like black jack I don't even know how to play that one." Kenzo said with a frustrated look on his face as he was figuring out the card field.

((so you said the jedi had revealed themselves does that mean my jedi character can talk to the others dont have to be secretive anymore.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:39 am
((Yeah, man. Daisuke kinda blew their cover already. ))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:39 pm
"C'mon, Higgs." Kaizeloye called out to Higlark when he saw him approaching. "I want to go check on that one Reaper we were watching recover earlier." For some time he and the Arrancar had been frequently inside the Soul Society in secret, following Drekovec's orders he'd given them not too long ago. "You take too long."

"Oh, mind if I join?" Kousuke said, suddenly interested in the game. "Blackjack is my favorite. Someone taught me it a long time ago, though I usually won."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:26 pm
"Sure in fact take my place. I just cannot seem to get this card game." Kenzo said to Kousuke as he put his cards on the table.

"Whatever." Higlark said to Kaizeloye thinking 'I'll bear with the stupid name calling for now, but if he insults me then he can defend himself if we get spotted by the enemy.' Then said to him "Well you going to open the Garganta or should I?"

Chron walked up to the table where Daisuke was and said to him "Well I better report back to the Council about the situation. I will be back to give my introductions to everyone. And it was good seeing you again Daisuke."  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:51 pm
Daisuke waved to Chron as the boy left the area. He made a mental note to visit Allie later. She was clearly upset about something, and the slight changes he'd noticed in her spiritual pressure were a mite unnerving. He also needed to make time to train Maria. The girl would be instrumental in the fight against the Arrancar, given her immense potential. He took up the cards on the table and reshuffled them, dealing for himself and Kousuke, and began to explain the rules again.

Allie settled into a corner of one of Sereitei's gardens, secluded from the other Soul Reapers. She unsheathed her Zanpakuto and looked it over, noting the unusual golden gleam it had. Her eyes stung with fatigue. She hadn't had a good night's sleep for a week. She kept seeing a horrible skeletal creature chasing her in her dreams, calling out to her in her own voice. Every time she had the dream, she would wake screaming, and sensing terrible spiritual power all around her. She also avoided all reflective surfaces, as she sometimes could swear that she saw the monster of her nightmares in her own reflection. She dropped her zanpakuto in shock as she felt a sudden, horrible, and powerful spiritual pressure. It was different than what her nightmares made her feel, but only just so. The similarity was quite eerie.
"Bind with flames, Gekido Komori-ka!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:47 pm
Kaizeloye gave a loud snort. "I'm not an Arrancar, Larkie. Granted, I've thought about becoming one, but maybe soon. And besides, even if I wanted to--" He pointed to the right and not 5 feet away was a Garganta hanging in the air. "--One's already up." Without waiting for Higlark's reply, Kaizeloye hopped through first.

"Jedi blackjack. I've never played anything like that before." Kousuke mumbled, eying the face down cards' design on the back.

Maria had never been a bookwork kind of person. So when she saw the words of the page she'd been sleepily staring at for the last couple of minutes come closer to her, she wasn't surprised.  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:54 pm
Allie heard a horrifying ripping noise as the very air tore open in front of her. She swung her massive shikai around to take a defensive stance as a Hollow and a Soul Reaper in white emerged. Or, what she thought was a Soul Reaper. He carried a zanpakuto. But his spiritual pressure felt much like the Hollow that accompanied him, and very much like what Allie experienced in her disturbing dreams. She brandished her zanpakuto and took a step back.
"What do you want?" she asked shakily.

After showing Akihime and Kousuke how to play, Daisuke left his cards on the table for them to play with. He sensed that there was something odd going on between them, and decided to leave them to that. He sought out Maria, in hopes of beginning her training.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:32 pm
Now realizing the fact that Kaizeloye was a hollow and not a Arrancar his mind got more frustrated with the fact that he had to take orders from him. As he went through the Garganta he thought that after the scouting mission he would talk with master Drekovec about this issue.

After Kenzo left the Jedi card game he yelled out to Akihime "Well sis I guess I am going to train see you in a little while."

Chron made it back to the Jedi Temple then informed the Council about the battle and the revelation of the Jedi Order to the Soul Reapers. Even after hearing this the Council was not concerned saying to Chron that it was time for them to reveal themselves anyway since the Arrancars are clearly Sith and a little help from the Soul Reapers would help. They then asked Chron if he would accept the mission of being Daisuke's partner in helping him along with the Soul Reapers to eliminate the Arrancars. Chron accepted then said "Alright then, masters I am off back to Seireitei."

((i did not know i had control of Jett's character as it says on the front page but i don't know where he is in this any plans?))  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:00 pm
Not what I expected..., Kaizeloye thought quietly to himself, running a clawed hand over his mask. Normally this spot in the gardens was unoccupied. And now the target he and Higlark watched from a distance was right in front of them. He could tell the Soul Reaper was uneasy, and he could tell that her spiritual pressure wasn't as pure as the other Reapers. Oh well, improvise. Assuming a bored stance with most of his weight on one leg, Kaizeloye flicked his tail and acted like he was examining his claws intensely. "What do you think?"

Kousuke picked up his cards from the table and held them in one hand, idly tossing another candy, green colored, into his mouth. "Have you ever played this game before?" He asked Akihime, trying to break the silence.

Maria blinked tiredly, waking from her light doze on the book her cheek had been pressed against. She rubbed it with one hand, unsure of why she'd woken up. "Stupid book." She muttered, staring up at the ceiling aimlessly in the large library (if there is one, lol).  
Role-Playing--Common

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games