Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:28 pm
User Image

Rose turned to the older boy and looked at him for a moment before answering,"Y..yes. If you mean Dante then yes, I am related" she said again slipping into her small dainty voice. She really didn't know how others would react to her being related to a Slytherin. From the stories she heard many of them did not like the Slytherins. "..Is your friend by chance Xenos?" she asked after another pause. Dante had spoken of Xenos many times when he went home. Sometimes to the point of putting his poor sister to sleep. She never minded it though. He seemed happiest talking about his friend.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Yes he is. Xenos and I have been close since roughly half way through the first half of our first year. He is very fond of your brother. Oh I'm sorry, my name's Yuan Trinity pleasure to meet you." Yuan answered with another girl. She was so polite it was cute. He was used to Xenos being that way but that was only when he was around others. The dark haired boy was certain most of Xenos's housemates would be shocked to see him in a relaxed state.

When it comes to the future, there are three kinds of people...

Those who let it happen...

Those who make it happen...

and those who wonder what happened.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:49 pm
User Image

Rose smiled as Yuan spoke. He was a very nice boy. If he was friends with Xenos who was so kind to her brother, then he must not be that bad either.
"Dante could almost speak of no one or nothing else all summer" she laughed, politely covering her mouth as she did so. "It was rather funny actually" she continued to giggle. No matter what topic they had been on, she always found them rounding back to Xenos someway or another.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:59 pm
User Image
Alexander Osbourne

Oz nodded, still working on the new song that was running through his mind, glancing up occasionally at Lucy for inspiration. "Huh? Oh yeah, my baby sister Amy. She's four." He stopped and rolled up the parchment, sticking it into his guitar case. "Yeah, our band sucks. But it's not that band. We're not complete yet. We were still looking for another guitarist last I checked. I mean, most of the band aren't even together. Our singer and drummer go to Durmstrang and our bassist is a Muggle." He sighed and looked at the plate in front of him. "I'm more of a do-er than a talker."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:03 pm
User Image 
вαιεy яαε σιvεя

"нαvε α нεαяt tнαt nεvεr нαяdεns,

α tεmρεr tнαt nεvεr tιяεs,

α toυcн tнαt nεvεr нυяts."

┌ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ┐

It made Bailey smile to hear Oz speak of his little sister, as she had never gotten over the fact that she was an only child. She noticed he didn't seem all that excited about his band, though his was clearly dedicated to his music. "Ahh, that sounds like reason enough to...not be so well." She tried to reword his explanation without straight out saying that they must definitely suck. "Practice makes perfect, though. And if you're a doer, than practice shouldn't be a problem." She teased lightly, observing the fact that Oz's thoughts were clearly elsewhere.

└ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ~ --- ┘

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:30 pm
User Image
Alexander Osbourne

He chuckled a little bit. "Nah, we still suck. But suck is our sound, I guess you could say." He looked at the plate again, forlorn and waiting for food.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:06 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

I think I'll go for a walk,

Maybe out in the rain,

Maybe there'll be tears rolling down my face...

Jack watched the conversations that were going on around her. It's not that she wanted to eavesdrop, however she did think that if she overheard something she could relate to she might be able to join one of the conversations. None of the people from her boat had sat near her and she knew that she would need to join a conversation at the table eventually; it was just a matter of how. "Do Muggle bands aim to suck...?", She threw herself into the conversation she thought would be easiest to join, almost instantly regretting the choice to open her mouth and push her way into other people's conversations."Sorry..."

...And I'd feel the pain.

Maybe think about something?

Maybe think about you?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:16 pm
User Image
Alexander Osbourne

He shrugged. "Usually, the goal is not to suck, but we do it anyway. When you suck as much as we do, it kinda becomes your thing. Ya know?" He shrugged again and looked at the Gryffindor table, looking to see if Lucy was looking over at him.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:19 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

She looked back to her lap, where her gaze had spent the majority of the ceremony. "Makes sense."

Maybe think about you?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:22 pm
User Image
User ImageKevin just sat there silently. He was never really talkative but having a sister like Nicole it wasn't exactly a problem. He let out a soft sigh before pulling his book out of his pocket and proceeding to read exactly where he had left off when he had been on the train station. He honestly hoped that no one would bug him this time though knowing his sister she would.
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:46 am
User Image
"Oh" Bailey said in response to her fellow fourth year. "Guess if that's your trademark, then that's the way it is." She shrugged as another girl began talking to Oz, his voice still distant, eyes still wandering to something else. Realizing she wasn't going to get very far in this conversation, she turned back towards Nevin, in who's lap Oliver laid lazily, enjoying the pampering. "He's a sweetie, isn't he?" She asked Nevin in a calm voice, seeing that he was taking quite a liking to her tiger himself.

She glanced over at Yuan, who was deeply engaged in talking to Dante's little sister, and Bailey accepted that she wasn't going to find about Yuan's summer any time soon. Running out of people to talk to, she laid her long brown locks of hair against her fist, looking up at the front of the hall in an expecting manner. Her stomach had been waiting for food for quite some time now, and she was beginning to get antsy. "I wonder how many more first years need sorting before the feast can begin..." She mumbled more to herself, than anyone.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:49 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

Jack turned her head to the twins and realised that she hadn't spoken to them yet. She knew that it would be very rude if she chose not to acknowledge them at all. "Sorry to interrupt your reading, but I would like to introduce myself. I'm Jack Rhodes.", She smiled at him, and hoped that he would choose to reply.

Maybe think about you?

Lauraisawesomeobvs

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:01 pm
User Image
User Image

Austin looked up at Cyrus. "I-I-" he took a deep breath "I'm not g-good w-with new p-p-people" he stuttered. He looked over towards the Gryffindor table and saw Tyler talking to a large group. I'm nothing like Tyler, he is so friendly he thought. He looked back at the plate in front of him.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:39 pm
User Image
User ImageKevin sighed and closed his book. He had though it would be Nicole that had interrupted him for reading since their parents were always telling her to help him get more social. He looked at the girl and smiled kindly. "it's nice to meet you Jack, I'm kevin." He said simply. the red head wasn't much of a conversationalist but if someone spoke to him he would of course answer.
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:27 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

Maybe out in the rain,

"Are you reading because people aren't talking to you, or are you trying to keep people from talking to you by reading?", She knew exactly how it felt to be kept out of the conversations of others and wanted to make sure that he wasn't feeling the same way.

Maybe think about you?

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games