Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
An Eternal Dream(Not accepting anymore ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:59 pm
User Image

Degiro got up from the floor."The queen would never say such a thing!She adores each one of us like her child!"He almost screamed his words as they were probably too bunched up together."Katoya you have more luck then me.Just go and be with her."Degiro stated.His voice was too happy for his own sake as he placed a hand up and opened a portal."I'll become the best servant..."He jumped in without giving a hesitant look back.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:04 pm
User Image

Umirest sat on a crystal pillar far above the city and gave a childish smile."All hail the queen...."She almost laughed out in a mad man sorta way.She had no clue where the nice side inside her was but it never felt so good."Nothing can stop me!"

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:06 pm
User Image

I was only trying to lighten the mood and honestly I think he'd have a better shot than I would. I'm just too old for her... I began to think for a moment... wait how old is she? Does anyone know? I began to sit up.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:19 pm
User Image

You know... I began to scratch my chin lightly... I'm not all that sure. I mean I know I'm older than her but that's only because I was her teacher for a short time, but other than that I have no clue. I folded my arms while trying to think about her age. A sweat drop appeared on the back side of my head. I ain't got a clue... Maybe one of these books have the answer.

User Image

I droped off the sit I was in when he said ' Ain't ' I began to think that Haruka had lost it for a moment. I sigh heavily That's always your answer to everything thing Haruka, but for once you might be right. I began to help him look through the multitude of books.  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:25 pm
User Image

Degiro reopened the portal he came though and appeared in almost a wonder of green.

( http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt201/chrona698/es-illust01-1.jpg )

"Where am i?"Degiro rubbed his eyes to think it was a dream but it was only to proven it was real.Damn.He was such an idiot,once again he let his feelings get in the way of his job.Though,the place he stumbled upon quickly resolved his doubts and made him feel so relaxed like he could almost forget the queen."What!"He harshly slapped himself from such a thought.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:36 pm
User Image

Welcome young man. I see that a Troubled heart has brought you hear. I landed gently near you without making a single noise in doing so. You were brought here because of a broken heart where you not?  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:55 pm
User Image

Degiro covered his face."It doesn't matter...i can't win in this war of love."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:02 pm
User Image

I Smiled gently. Young man why do you think that love is a war? I began to move closer towards you. Love is a gift for which everyone should be thankful for. After all, true love is nothing to try to throw away. I smiled happily.  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:06 pm
User Image

Degiro again found himself already prepared for the persons words."It's more one sided and i have competition."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:09 pm
(He doest need a special place. Hes here because he wants to hes not one of those people who like their things to be perfect. O ya he has a pet.)

After he was done cooking he put some food in a small plate then set it on the ground and then served himself.

Spirit

User Image

Smelling the food he popped out of Nathaniel's bag and walked over to the plate and started to eat.  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:10 pm
Kira Ishuna
He walked back to the garden looking around squinting do to the spell still cast upon the area. Marisa hid behind him as they walked. "Where is she?" He looked up at the darkness with the spell shining right through onto the garden and he looked towards the cliffside.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:23 am
User Image

I dout that your So called competition could be stronger than you. I appeared from around the corner looking normal once again. Sorry about earlier. When I'm away from this place for too long I tend to try and challenge everything that comes my way. I began to chuckle . One time I got so bad that I challenged a Rat who was legless...not fair on he's part. I sighed heavily. Since I kill someone there I can't really live outside of this place.  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:35 pm
((Coo. Sounds like a good idea.))

Alex led Lawleit through the Library, all the way to the back.
"Now you have to be perfectly quiet, milord..." ALex said hesitantly, and when Lawliet reached up to move his blindfold, ALex stopped him.
"Don't...."
"Alex." Lawleit frowned now, slight anger growing inside him. "Why won't you trust me?" he asked indignantly.
"I do, but..." Alex trailed, her voice becoming constricted. With a frustrated sigh, Lawleit took the blindfold off.
"But what?" He said softly, crossing his arms.
"If the Queen finds out, I think she'll kill me..." Alex said, and her face twisted into a fearful expression.
"She won't, Alex, you've my word." He tilted her chin up, forcing her to look up at him. "You have my word. And may you strike me dead, if I break it."
Alex hadn't really known what to say, except nod. "Good." Lawleit smiled, and touched his forehead to hers. "Now come. Show me your secret, my Lady." Alex tok a relaxing sigh.
"This way." she opened a Hidden door in the wall, and a bright light suddenly shown through. Lawleit sheilded his eyes, and backed away.
"You have returned, Lady Alexiel." a melodious voice reached their ears.
"Yes, I have." Alex nodded.
"Who said that?" Lawliet's eyes widened with lsight alarm, until Alex placed her hand on his arm.
"It's alright. Folow me, and you will know my secret." she took his hand, and stepped through the door, and into the hidden room.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:36 pm
User Image

"I just wish to be left alone besides could you possible want from me."Degiro said very blunt.He couldn't find anything else to say as he already was too confused,

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:47 pm
User Image

Tsst, you think we'de want something. I began to snicker a little bit. Your full of yourself no wonder you think you can't get the girl of your dreams. I began to laugh when...
User Image

Enough Haruka! I began to send him a death glare. You know as well as I do this place has... we can't talk like that here. I looked over at Degiro with a worried look. Now Young man what's say you can I have a sit and chat about this girl your in love with. I smiled ever chippily in your direction while patting a moss covers rock.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff