Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Will of the Oppressed (Lucky x Gypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:17 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

"But of course." Aleera said with a small laugh. "For the king is dead, is he not?" She pushed her chair back from the table and rose, moving obediently to stand beside Clorogne. "But lucky for the kingdom, you have arrived to save us." She said with a playful smile.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:49 pm
"And saved, you shall be." Clorogne laughed, and wrapped his arm protectively around her waist once more, leading her down the hallway and towards her room.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:29 pm
User Image

Aleera didn't protest the hold, but rather leaned into it. "With you around, I don't have anything to fear. Not even those pesky rebels." She said trustingly, smiling up at the man.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:59 pm
"You, my sweetly and trusting Seer, will be greatly awarded for your loyalty one day." He smiled down at her warmly, as they neared her room, and he opened the door for her, carefully.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:11 pm
User Image

Aleera just smiled. "I don't need a reward Clorogne. If even one of my visions can help you, then that's reward enough for me." She entered her room with a murmured thanks.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:29 pm
"Til the morning." he bowed his head to her, before turning to leave.

Akila had already made up Clorogne's bed, and was curled up in her own room, which was about the size of a walk-in-closet, which was actually really nice.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:45 pm
User Image

"Till morning." Aleera murmured the parting in return. She closed the door behind her then set to work. Markus had to hear about this. He had to hear about yesterday, she needed to get the news to him that fast. Scrawling the note hastily, she explained everything. This time, she called for a desert hawk to carry the note, needing it's speed.

Markus stared at the note. "This makes no sense. Why do this?" As a born peasant, he had no idea of the king's true twin brother. He'd been banished before Markus was born. "This certainly puts a damper on my later plans. I have to find a way to convince people of this. With a "new" king on the throne, the rebellion will lose face if we attack first......" He mused to himself.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:08 pm
Before going to bed, he sent a maid to Akila. The pale old lady said kindly, "His highness wishes that you wear your new dress for the approach of the other city."
"Why?" Akila blinked confused,
"I'm sure I don't know..." The maid shrugged and left.
Soon the desert was freezing and black as a raven with the intense night.
All slept.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:21 pm
User Image

Aleera waited but didn't receive a reply. She shrugged, figuring Markus was thinking things over. With a yawn she went to bed, covering herself with the heavy blankets. She woke when the blankets grew too warm for her. Tossing them off, she dressed and headed down to the kitchen to see what she could find for breakfast. She wasn't sure how things worked at this odd estate but she didn't want to bother Clorogne. She would figure out something herself.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:32 pm
All she would find in the kitchen would be an assortment of crispy vegetables and cool fresh looking tropical fruits.

Akila woke slowly the next morning, with no one rushing her, and it seemed to her, that a pattern was forming, here. Stretching, she went to an even smaller room which held only a calf sized bucked of water and a rag, and washed before putting on the expensive looking dress. It fit her well, hugging her curves with the light fabric, but not drawing attention, because of the mesh white lace shawl which draped lower than the dress itself. Carefully, she slipped down the hall to repack up the King's trunk.

Clorogne sat in the back garden, which held exotic flowers, most would never see. Hidden away inside of his red and black desert wrap-garb was the shine of freshly sharpened metal.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:46 pm
User Image

Aleera grabbed a piece of fruit and began eating it. Tucking away a second one in her hip pouch, she set out to find Clorogne. It took some searching but she soon found him in the back garden. She took a moment to admire the flowers, most of which she'd never seen before. Then she made her way forwards, towards the man. "Clorogne?" She asked quietly, hoping she wasn't interrupting him.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:56 pm
Clorogne looked up, and yawned, "Ah, good morning, My sweet. I trust you slept well?"  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:13 pm
User Image

Aleera nodded, taking a small bite of her fruit. Swallowing, she spoke. "I slept well enough, considering where we are." She said with a small laugh. "First it's burning hot, then it's freezing cold, then it's burning hot again. This place needs to make up it's mind." She explained with a smile.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:17 pm
"The bipolar weather can be a bit hard to plan for." He laughed a bit, "Are you ready to leave?" He stood, "I'm aware we haven't been here long, but it can't be helped."  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:39 pm
User Image

Aleera smiled and nodded. "I am more than ready to return home. Even just being away this long, I miss it." she said with a dreamy sigh. She paused as a thought occurred to her. "Where are you planning to stay Clorogne? The castle will be smoked out for several days and will definitely need some repairs."

User Image

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games