Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
☆ Custom Jutsu :: Crew Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:37 am
Ergo War

Movement Technique: Denied on the grounds that we don't allow attacks to be done at Shunshin speed.

All Animate Creations: Denied on the grounds that it does too much at this moment. This technique needs to be three separate techniques. The first is a technique which creates the golems. The second is one which allows you to activate them for a set amount of time. And the third one to allow you to customize them. I am basing this on a similar custom ruling I gave to Kondo Kaicho with his Rising Husk set up. In application these two techniques are doing the same. What I think I'm going to do, however, is give you an additional option to make a fourth technique that, if you're not in the same topic as a golem, then you can give them a trigger of some kind so that they can work on their own for a set period of post. Maybe something like a seal with the order provided like, "Protect the Ash Fields from threats" or something along those lines.

In addition, there are a few things which need to be squared away in general with this custom.
"Creations have limitless stamina and physical capabilities at two ranks below the rank of this technique, allowing them to use simple and Formless techniques bestowed upon them via Tensha Fuuin." Is this true of shadow clones? I didn't realize that they have such unlimited taijutsu use if they do. If they don't, then I cannot allow your golems to have this. The best I can do is say that they can have stamina gauges up to the amount of chakra put into them.
"An additional rank in one physical aspect can be gained by sacrificing one in another aspect (including intelligence), to allow for some variance (i.e. +1 rank in speed, -1 rank in fortitude)." Since the intelligence of these golems is subjective, I feel a little hesitant on allowing this. Furthermore, when you say +1 to one stat, do you mean a supreme or a slight boost? There's a drastic difference between the two.
"One rank can be subtracted from a physical aspect to grant the golem permanent usage of 1 E-Rank Jutsu that can be replicated physically with its feature set (i.e. Henge becomes a rearrangement of features), increasing by one rank for every additional rank sacrificed and capping at the golem's highest physical aspect. Only one Jutsu can be gained this way per golem and it requires one activation be spent to prepare." I want this kept exclusively to jutsu you know, as well as specifying that the henge technique does not allow a golem to turn into a 150 foot demon with just an E-ranked amount of chakra.

Gravity's Double Helix: Pending. What exactly does double gravity do? Yes I can make an educated guess about what would occur if you doubled or lessened the gravity in an area, but keep in mind things like high and low pressure explicitly state what effects changing the air pressure would have on those within the topic. For a technique which does something similar, you need to have it stated. Also this needs a time limit.

Retribution's Alchemy: Pending. Like Double Helix, you need to explicitly specify that if using a fire jutsu while not having the fire element hurts the user, then that needs to be stated. Otherwise, this technique is just a bizarre assortment of weird niche use. Also while I respect that this technique works similarly to the rotation sealing, that technique is a seal because it's basically creating an area which the rules of ninjutsu shift. You'll have to specify it as a fuuin. Not like that really matters, but yeah. Finally, a serious duration needs to be in effect. Eight post, and then you can re-pay the cost at the end of the duration. Also how would this technique work against Korabo strikes? Like, if someone combines a fireball and a lightning bolt, can you change both of their elements at the same time? Or does only one element shift? If the latter, then this technique would make an amazing Korabo counter.

Tenrai: Pending. A c-ranked skill which turns any seal into an X-ranked skill, as well as makes 2D barriers 3D? That's too much. Make it A-ranked please.

True State: Pending. I don't truly understand the mechanical value of this technique. Is the purpose to make things like the demonic ice mirrors only normal ice, so an opponent can't use it to pass through? Otherwise, if I used mountain creation, then I believe I'm permanently making a mountain. I'm not making a fake mountain which will dissolve in however amount of post.

Path of Spiritual Enlightenment: Pending. This technique very daintily dances on the rule about custom techniques regenerating within combat. The thing which scares me most is that technically, once we change the golem tech to use your activations while in the same topic, that you can just have Bast take a back seat and recover while the golems use your activations and strike. Because of this, I am going to have to make it that you cannot maintain techniques while you're using this. The usage will still work for things like training sessions, as well as if you have other people on your team then you can have them take the front rounds while you sit back and recover. Also customs always have a set cost. For every two post, you re-apply the cost of this technique. Paying the cost does not diminish the fact that you're still gaining chakra that post.

Subjectivity: You know what? Approved. I worry about it's implications, but it's a move which has no combat value, and honestly custom rules should first and foremost only be used to determine fairness in combat.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:40 pm
Hooray! Thank you for looking over them and providing so much feedback. Hopefully they weren't too much of a headache. Fun fact: Everything above the Yang Release technique predates Stamina, and All Animate Creation, Gravity's Double Helix, and Retribution's Alchemy I believe predate my time in the HV. They old.

Mattysandwich

1. Movement Technique: A fair point. Do you think restricting it to speeding up things like drawing seals and writing would be useful (though they have no specified time taken), or do you think I should drop this?
  2. All Animate Creation: This is about the bloodbath that I expected this one to be. I agree that it could (and probably should) be broken down into multiple techniques. However, I think it's best broken down slightly differently from how you described (outlined below). If you don't think my idea's acceptable for whatever reason, I can do a write-up for yours without much trouble.
    1. A seal which creates the form. This generates the body and preserves the materials used. I'm not married to the customization as it's written up, so if its capabilities are at whatever rank this is (1 or 2 lower?), that's fine.
    2. A seal which gives it "consciousness" and puts it in a state to accept commands. This could be the source of its energy pool for actions, I'm thinking.

The conditional activation technique you describe sounds a lot like the effect of Tensha Fuuin, so could that be used instead?
  3. Gravity's Double Helix: Your suggestion for duration is much more generous than what I intended, which was for it to be paid every post until the user stops singing. Would you like me to change that? Came up with a few possible effects for this:
    • Projectile techniques tend downward, causing them to land half the distance to their target. At no gravity, they fly in a straight line unless an outside force intervenes.
    • High gravity forces people and objects to the ground, causing them to fall. Falling can be avoided by using the Tree Walking Technique at this technique's rank, so long as an appropriate surface can be reached.
    • People suffer a moderate reduction in speed unless 20 Chakra or Stamina is paid every post. Low gravity (Between 0g and 1g) causes a moderate increase in speed instead.
    • Negative gravity causes the same effects as positive gravity, but pointed upward instead of down. This means things and people fall upward in this scenario.

4. Retribution's Alchemy: I'll specify that Katon and Raiton and any derived combo elements hurt those affected if they don't have one of those two elements and change the type to Fuuin. For the duration, it was intended to be the same deal as Gravity's Double Helix, wherein the upkeep cost is paid every post the user keeps singing; should I change that and/or do you think that's too harsh? Hadn't thought about Korabo. I'd say only one element shifts, and if it's not too much, I'd like the Korabo'd Jutsu to react poorly if they're suddenly of opposing elements.
  5. Tenrai: Consider the X-Rank portion dropped. Does that change your assessment?
  6. True State: Yes, though certain Doton Jutsu specify that they can only be used on naturally occurring earth, not Doton earth (though this may have been taken out more recently, I can't remember). It also ends external influences on a substance. This would, for example, break a spiritual connection to an army of snowmen as they became normal snow again. If you don't see a mechanical value to this, I'll drop it.
  7. Path of Spiritual Enlightenment: I'm fine with increasing the cost, though I'm curious if you think it should be higher rank. My thought with the golems (and clones, for that matter) was that they wouldn't be able to do anything anyways since they're technically taking her activations. The primary purpose of being able to maintain techniques in this case is to be able to put up a defense while meditating. Is it fine if I specify that any Jutsu-created entities belonging to her also can't take any activations without breaking her meditation?
  8. Subjectivity: Alrighty. If there's something you'd like me to change, please let me know.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:34 pm
Ergo War

Movement: I would just drop it. Like, if a fight mod comes at you saying something like, "Blagh Blagh Blagh, there's no way a Satoosa Ninjutsu master could make a seal that fast", then I'll vouch and we can look at this custom again. As it stands, however, I feel like it is redundant and serves no value in roleplay when it's not also able to attack at shunshin speed, and thus bad news.

All Animate Creations: I'm all good for you allowing the Golems to work outside of Bastet's immediate commands through the use of the Tensha Fuuin trick. I hate that you made me have to look up what it was, but it does work for the task at hand.
I think that customization, unless you have something truly generic, has to be its own technique. Like, I'll hold off until I see how you write it up, but I am not leaning toward giving it much leeway.
As for the consciousness issue, I think it's something which needs to be written up before further discussed.

Gravity's Double Helix. I don't think it's necessary to pay per post, as long as the effects are consistent. If you switch the gravity from one extreme to the other, however, then that would cost something, and for you to hit another note. As I see this, you sing a few bars, gravity then becomes yours to give a command to for the duration provided.

Retribution's Alchemy: Those changes should be fine. And like with Double Helix, I'm willing for the cost to be based on how often you change around the skill. Also the korabo power is approved in my book.

Tenrai: I'll approve it on a trial run once the X-ranked part is gone.

True State: Approved, even though you're clearly trying to meta-game my sequel to the Suna White Christmas arc xD

Path of Spiritual Enlightenment: Like I said, you can have it E-ranked. It just cost five chakra per every other post. So what you gain on that post? Minus it by five. And I'm good for you hiding out in barriers or things of that kind as long as you are not having things which fight for you do that while you're meditating away.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:43 am
Sorry about not pasting in Tensha Fuuin! Didn't mean to make you go digging through the Fuuin lists, I just forgot to add it at the end for easy reference. As I was writing up the new version of Gunsei, I decided to go with what you suggested for a separate technique that actually animated the golem. It now has three constituent techniques: Body, Mind, and Animation. Aside from that, I think I've covered everything we talked about.

I must defend my honor! True State was made (albeit not named) in its current form a couple months before the Suna White Christmas arc. That dang fairy's got nothing to do with it! The example was just super convenient!

Mattysandwich

Gunsei [ All Animate Creation ]:
Technique Name: Youton: Museibutsu Boufu [ Yang Release: Preservation of Inanimate Creation ]
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Fuuinjutsu
Description: Through a strange hand seal that is unique to every user, a seal is placed that binds materials into any shape the user desires. All effects active on those materials are suspended until this seal is broken, at which point the materials are expelled as they were at the time of this seal's activation.

Technique Name: Inton: Seibutsu Kouzennoki [ Yin Release: Vigor of Animate Creation ]
Description: Through a strange hand seal that is unique to every user, a seal is placed that imbues an object with intelligence. Affected objects gain the ability to perceive their surroundings and a level of basic intelligence used for understanding the information it takes in. Affected objects share a mental link with their creator and will transfer any gained intelligence back to them if the seal is broken.

Technique Name: Gunsei [ All Animate Creation ]
Description: Through a strange hand seal that is unique to every user, a seal is placed on an object affected by both Youton: Museibutsu Boufu [ Yang Release: Preservation of Inanimate Creation ] and Inton: Seibutsu Kouzennoki [ Yin Release: Vigor of Animate Creation ]. This seal permanently joins those two seals, allowing the intelligence created by the latter to manipulate the body created by the former, turning it into a "golem" of sorts. This golem draws on its creator's chakra to perform tasks in combat, but can only use Formless techniques their creator knows, can only draw on an amount of chakra up to the rank of Inton: Seibutsu Kouzennoki [ Yin Release: Vigor of Animate Creation ] before shutting down, and break apart if they use a technique equal to or greater than the rank of Youton: Museibutsu Boufu [ Yang Release: Preservation of Inanimate Creation ]. Stamina drains for their actions drain the user's chakra of an equivalent amount. Outside of combat, golems shut down if they both are not in the same thread as their creator and do not have any ongoing orders, requiring reapplication of Inton: Seibutsu Kouzennoki [ Yin Release: Vigor of Animate Creation ] at its original rank to activate them again. Golems cannot perform jobs or missions unsupervised. If this seal is ended, both of the subordinate seals also end. Must be used at the higher of the ranks of its two subordinate seals to succeed.

Technique Name: Inryoku no Nijuurasen [ Gravity's Double Helix ]
Element: Maruton
Description: By singing, the user augments the effects of gravity in the area to vary it between +2g and -2g, leaving only the user unaffected. Requires upkeep every five posts or whenever the user changes the gravity from positive to negative or vice-versa. Effect lasts for as long as this technique is sustained and affects an entire thread. Details for some of the different effects:
  • Under the effects of high gravity, projectile techniques tend downward, causing them to land half the distance to their target. At no gravity, they fly in a straight line unless an outside force intervenes.
  • High gravity forces people and objects to the ground, causing them to fall. Damage is suffered by the affected parties after falling for more than four meters. Falling can be avoided by using the Tree Walking Technique at this technique's rank, so long as an appropriate surface can be reached.
    People suffer a moderate reduction in speed unless 20 Chakra or Stamina is paid every post. Low gravity (Between 0g and 1g) causes a moderate increase in speed instead and negates any damage from falling.
  • Negative gravity causes the same effects as positive gravity, but pointed upward instead of down. This means things and people fall upward in this scenario.

Technique Name: Gouhou no Ouganjutsu [ Retribution's Alchemy ]
Description: By singing, the user changes the elemental alignment of all nearby elemental techniques to a chosen target element. This does not stop their effects, but it can cause people to suffer damage from using an element with side-effects for untrained users, such as Katon or Raiton. If an advanced element (Hyouton, Mokuton, etc.) does not contain the target element, one of its constituent elements is changed such that it becomes a different advanced element, if applicable; otherwise, it remains unchanged. (i.e. If changing techniques to Raiton and someone uses Hyouton, that technique could become Ranton.) Works on only one technique in a given Korabo (chosen by this technique's user), but if it changes that technique to an element that opposes the other one, the Korabo technique fizzles out and fails. Effect lasts for as long as this technique is sustained and affects an entire thread. Requires upkeep every five posts or whenever the user changes the element specified.

Technique Name: Tenrai [ Divinity ]
Element: Maruton
Description: Imbues the user's specified limb with Chakra, allowing it to write seals without the need for paper or ink for five posts for no additional activations. Seals with specified dimensions have those dimensions doubled. Seals that normally operate only in two dimensions (like barriers) become a three-dimensional shape specified by the user. Breaking one side of a barrier rendered three-dimensional by this method does not break any other sides. Using a seal that requires a physical component (like a container) still requires that physical component be present.

Technique Name: Godou [ The Path of Spiritual Enlightenment ]
Type: Taijutsu
Description: The user forces themselves into a meditative state, unclogging the Chakra network and relaxing the muscles. This allows the user to recover Chakra and Stamina at twice the normal rate, recovers as if relaxing, and halts the progression of Tenketsu Rot and Burnout. In addition, the user can use this state to perform training sessions that they have not previously completed. These training sessions must be claimed in the same way as normal and take one post per rank of the training mission. All training missions that have outcomes based on success or failure (i.e. fighting) are counted as successes. The user and any entities both created and may not perform, but can maintain, other techniques while this one is active. Requires upkeep every two posts after its initial activation and lasts until broken.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:36 pm
Ergo War

Let's get cracking.

Preserve: Approved.

Vigor: Pending. These seals should only be absorbing and maintaining intelligence while Gunsei is active. Otherwise Bastet could theoretically know everything in every topic. With that said, however, I feel like this is the technique you wish to use so that the golems are capable of protecting the various topics. Therefore, if you use Tenshu Fuuin with your golems while they have the Vigor seal, then you can make a certain command which sends out information directly to Bastet. So this seal will kind of allow a golem to gather intel but won't allow Bastet to be aware of it even if it breaks. It'll only make her aware if there's a protocol installed by Tenshu Fuuin to active and shoot out a message to the leader.

Gunsei: Pending. I need a time limit. You can't just have these golems active forever. You can make it based on the duration of the technique, and re-apply the cost when the duration is fading out.

Gravity's Double Helix: Approved as long as you know that a strong enough projectile or attack will bypass the gravity imposing effects.

Retribution's Alchemy: Approved.

Tenrai: Approved.

The Path of Spiritual Enlightenment: Approved.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:04 pm
Mattysandwich

Technique Name: Inton: Seibutsu Kouzennoki [ Yin Release: Vigor of Animate Creation ]
Description: Through a strange hand seal that is unique to every user, a seal is placed that imbues an object with intelligence. Affected objects gain the ability to perceive their surroundings and a level of basic intelligence used for understanding the information they take in. Affected objects share a mental link with their creator and will transfer any gained intelligence back to them if a condition is met (as specified by another seal, such as Tensha Fuuin).

Technique Name: Gunsei [ All Animate Creation ]
Description: Through a strange hand seal that is unique to every user, a seal is placed on an object affected by both Youton: Museibutsu Boufu [ Yang Release: Preservation of Inanimate Creation ] and Inton: Seibutsu Kouzennoki [ Yin Release: Vigor of Animate Creation ]. This seal permanently joins those two seals, allowing the intelligence created by the latter to manipulate the body created by the former, turning it into a "golem" of sorts. This golem draws on its creator's chakra to perform tasks in combat, but can only use Formless techniques their creator knows, can only draw on an amount of chakra up to the rank of Inton: Seibutsu Kouzennoki [ Yin Release: Vigor of Animate Creation ] before shutting down, and break apart if they use a technique equal to or greater than the rank of Youton: Museibutsu Boufu [ Yang Release: Preservation of Inanimate Creation ]. Stamina drains for their actions drain the user's chakra of an equivalent amount. Outside of combat, golems shut down if they both are not in the same thread as their creator and do not have any ongoing orders, requiring reapplication of Inton: Seibutsu Kouzennoki [ Yin Release: Vigor of Animate Creation ] at its original rank to activate them again. Golems cannot perform jobs or missions unsupervised. If this seal is ended, both of the subordinate seals also end. Must be used at the higher of the ranks of its two subordinate seals to succeed. Lasts for eight posts, at which point the user may pay this technique's cost as upkeep or the golem goes dormant.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:19 pm
Ergo War

Approved.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:55 pm

Character: Sanae Uzumaki
Technique Name: Genshi no Fuuin [Phantom Limb Seal]
Type: Uzumaki (Fuuinjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: After building up a concentration of chakra to the hand, the user of this technique must touch a limb which they desire to seal. Spider like black seals will then spread out over the limb before pulling the entirety of it into a seal. When the process is finished a singular seal will remain on the skin at the joint where the limb attached to the body. The limb will not suffer damage or wither away while sealed but it will age with the rest of the body. The creator of the seal may simply unlock the seal, while any afflicted by it must pay a same rank's worth of chakra to break the seal. The head may not be sealed.

Mattysandwich

___youwillknownihilism

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:57 pm
Naomi Tenshu
BOOM SHAKALAKA

approved

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:08 pm

Character: Hikari Hanabi
Technique Name: Nendojyuudan [ Clay Bullet ]
Type: Bloodline
Element: Bakuton
Description: Hikari creates a small hard clay projectile which is roughly as strong as a shot of iron. It is then loaded into one of her specialized guns before being fired. The clay projectile is soft on the inside and filled with explosive clay. When the outer shell makes physical contact against a hard surface the clay inside explodes with a force relative to how much chakra was packed into it. In general the blast is typically shaped for penetration but can be set for a more generalized shrapnel causing explosion that shatters the clay exterior.

Character: Hikari
Technique Name: Hatsuentoujyuu [ Flare Gun ]
Type: Bloodline [Augment]
Description: A special mixture of clay designed to burn slower, this technique produces a bright light typical of a flare. The speed of its burnout is variable allowing it to be used for a simple blinding flash or shooting a white flare off into the sky. This technique is an augment of Clay Bullet.

MattySandwhich

___youwillknownihilism

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:23 pm
Over Yandere

Character: Hikari Hanabi
Technique Name: Nendojyuudan [ Clay Bullet ]
Type: Bloodline
Description: Hikari creates a small hard clay projectile which is roughly as strong as a shot of iron. It is then loaded into one of her specialized guns before being fired. The clay projectile is soft on the inside and filled with explosive clay. When the outer shell makes physical contact against a hard surface the clay inside explodes with a force relative to how much chakra was packed into it. In general the blast is typically shaped for penetration but can be set for a more generalized shrapnel causing explosion that shatters the clay exterior.

Character: Hikari
Technique Name: Hatsuentoujyuu [ Flare Gun ]
Type: Bloodline [Augment]
Description: A special mixture of clay designed to burn slower, this technique produces a bright light typical of a flare. The speed of its burnout is variable allowing it to be used for a simple blinding flash or shooting a white flare off into the sky. This technique is an augment of Clay Bullet.

MattySandwhich

___youwillknownihilism

Approvabled.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:45 pm

Character: Chie Saegahara
Technique Name: Psychokinesis
Element: Nonton
Description: Allows the user to propel an object or objects to the opponent by lifting it with one's thoughts after the handseals have been used. Objects can be scaled in proportion to the rank used, (meaning that at S-ranked the user can throw a building, but does not require something of building size in order to use this technique at S-ranked). Objects attached, on, or actually the opponent cannot be thrown with this technique. Earth, water, and wind cannot be psychokinesis since that would basically allow the user to use any technique they wanted using only one custom. Objects upon being thrown through the use of this jutsu only have one trajectory.

Technique Name: Psychokinesis Hijack
Element: Nonton training
Description: Allows the user to use psychokinesis to redirect an opponent's projectile attack back at the opponent. When the user targets an opponent's technique with psychokinesis, they must match the rank of the technique being moved, (A B-ranked psychokinesis has to be used against a B-ranked attack). The user then pays an additional half of the user's cost in order to redirect it. The reason this works mechanically is because of the collision rule, where a technique of less chakra is absorbed by a technique of more chakra. In this case, however, the technique is then reflected upon the attacker.

___youwillknownihilism

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:09 am
Mattysandwich

Technique Name: Psychokinesis
Element: Nonton
Description: Allows the user to propel an object or objects to the opponent by lifting it with one's thoughts after the handseals have been used. Objects can be scaled in proportion to the rank used, (meaning that at S-ranked the user can throw a building, but does not require something of building size in order to use this technique at S-ranked). Objects attached, on, or actually the opponent cannot be thrown with this technique. Earth, water, and wind cannot be psychokinesis since that would basically allow the user to use any technique they wanted using only one custom. Objects upon being thrown through the use of this jutsu only have one trajectory.

Technique Name: Psychokinesis Hijack
Element: Nonton training
Description: Allows the user to use psychokinesis to redirect an opponent's projectile attack back at the opponent. When the user targets an opponent's technique with psychokinesis, they must match the rank of the technique being moved, (A B-ranked psychokinesis has to be used against a B-ranked attack). The user then pays an additional half of the user's cost in order to redirect it. The reason this works mechanically is because of the collision rule, where a technique of less chakra is absorbed by a technique of more chakra. In this case, however, the technique is then reflected upon the attacker.

___youwillknownihilism

Approved on a trial.  
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas