Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
☢Highschool of the Dead☢ 学園黙示録 ✓OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to HOTD! Chapter 3 is at page 33!
  The Americans are behind this pandemic! I knew it! D:<
  No you moron! The Japanese planned this all along! o.Ob
  You two are both wrong! The Philippines developed this! Wakekeke xD
  If zombies eat flesh, why doesnt the zombie eat another zombie? =.=
View Results

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:43 pm
User ImageRyuu was happy to see them reunited but lost his train of thought hearing what was going on in the bathroom and decided to move away but noticed Miss Anasako wans't around.

Ryuu turned to Sirena"Have you seen Miss Anasako around she just vanished"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:53 pm
User Image

I spun around in a huff and replied " I don't know and FYI I'm not Sirena! "

I hadn't realised that in my spinning around in my temper like that I'd spun off my towel in the process. I began to grumble to myself under my breathe, How he could even confuse me with that girl is beyond me!

Mizukie_Hibachi

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:01 pm
User ImageRyuu was shocked and covered his eyes instantly as he witnessed Hana's towel fell off"I-I'm sorry Hana, Sirena is on the other side of you I know your not her."Said in a panicing voice with his eyes covered blushing bright red."B-but more importantly please put your towel back on."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:07 pm
User Image

I looked at Ryuu strangely and thought to myself, Towel on? What the... I looked down and saw that My towel wasn't on anymore.

Oh Crud! I blushed bright red and grabed my towel quickly and tied it on tightly and began to run into the other room blushing.

" I'm soooo sorry Ryuu! " I began to run again trying not to fall.

Mizukie_Hibachi

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:09 pm
User ImageRyuu still had his eyes covered and was blushing"No no it's my fault for not making my self clear"

I hope she doesn't hate me nowRyuu thought not wanting to remove his hands just incase  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:05 pm
User Image

I blushed even though I was now covered. " No, no it's not your fault it's mine I shouldn't get angry at little things like that. "

I began to think to myself in a flash, I wonder if he liked what he saw? I shook my head going back into reality and spoke to Ryuu. " Um... I'm covered now you can uncover your eyes. "

I was still blushing terribily. I couldn't seem to bring myself to look at him. I wondered why I couldn't.
Was it fear of being rejected, no that couldn't be it. I didn't know Ryuu well enough to know if he was my type.
Could it have been that I was just frantic in the moment and was to rocked to think straight, maybe. Nothing like this had ever happened to me before in my life.
Or somehow, could it be that maybe, deep within my mind, somewhere, I wanted him to see.
I blushed even more so at that thought. I shook my head once again at an attempt to drown out all of those thoughts but they weren't going anywhere. They more I tried to push them out of my head the more they became imbedded.

Mizukie_Hibachi

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:50 pm
User Image"Uh....ok"Ryuu said slowly moving hands from his eyes but keeps them on his face just incase. He looked at her and she was blushing but wasn't looking at him I hope I didn't make her upset she has wuite a precious face on her or maybe she's just embaressed I know I am"Ry thought then finally said "Again sorry"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:16 pm
User Image

I began to chuckle softly. " You don't have to be so shy Ryuu honestly I didn't mind. "

I began to blush at what I was saying. I began to buzz inside my head.
What the heck did I just say! Did I just come on to Ryuu?! Where is this stupid attitude change coming from?! Maybe it's because of what I've been through, but I've never been like this in front of a guy before! I have to watch it other wise I could.... my mind began to wonder to the possibilities. I then poped back to reality where I was even redder than before.

Mizukie_Hibachi

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:50 pm
User ImageRyuu began to smile but then turned red again Wait what did she say?! She didn't mind it?She didn't mind me seeing her nakid? Nah that can't be what she ment, but what else could she have ment? Well I didn't mind it either. Wait no I can't say that , that would be wrong....possibly.Maybe I'm just looking at this the wrong way, but she sure is blushing hard. Maybe I should change the subject

"So uh......."Staring blankly at her trying to figure something out to say."No idea where Miss Anasako is then?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:01 pm
User Image

" Umm... Let me think. " I began to calm down after all of that and think when * pop * .

" Oh! I remember now she went to the pool, I guess if she really wanted to get clean. " I began to think about Ryuu looking at me again.

I began to blush again but before anything could get stuck, I gave my head a good shake and tried to go...but ended up hitting the door post instead. I began to stumble backwards while holding my nose when I tripped over a small rug that I had been standing on moments before. I began to fall, and so did my towel once again.

Mizukie_Hibachi

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:22 pm
User ImageRyuu Was surprised to see Hana hit her nose and was about to ask if she was alright but the next thing he knewshe was falling and he ended up cathing her. Again Ryuu was going to ask if she was alright but noticed at the last second that she was nakid again making his glow bright red and steaming.

"Oh I'm sorry!"Ryuu said nervously standing her back up, covering his face with one of his hands and handing her towel back to her."So I will...just go check at the pool ok bye""He then rushed off and stood outside the door trying to calm down breathing har and still blushing.

Damn that was ackward I saw her nakid twice and I even held her in my arms. Ok just don't think about it, it didn't happen, just relax. Ryuu's mind was scattered but took a deep breath and exhaled to relax."Ok...now let's see here's the pool now where's Miss Anasako? Wait should I even be looking for her? I mean what if it happens again...nah she's been gone a while gone a while she must be done."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:37 pm
User Image

*Finally stepping into the shower, she closed the curtains behind her as the water splashed all over her head and body, purifying her of the blood stench that lingered like deadly odor*
"I wounder if we'd survive to see tomorrow"
*she whispered to herself in deep thought about the unfortunate events that had recently taken place...the water falling on her had seem to wash the memories, only momentarily but it was the greatest feeling she had ever felt in a long time*

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:08 pm
User ImageRyuu looked around but didn't see Miss Anasako Hmm Hana said she was at the pool but I don't see her, althougheven if she is desperate to get clean I guess it would be kind of odd to use a pool, but I guess you got to do what you got to do. Ryuu thought looking around. Ok now I'm getting worried she just disapered and is no where in sight. What if the undead got to her! NO don't think like that besides this place is sealed up they can't get in....but what if one did. I don't know what to do Ryuu started thinking franticly.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:40 pm
User Image

*Miss Anasako now coming back to reality, picked up the soap, lofa and began scrubbing her shoulders, getting frustrated with the water continually washed off the soap on her, she simply turned off the shower and soaped her self*
*Still in deep thought she thought of what their move should be next*

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:57 pm
User ImageRyuu thought he heard something around the corner almost like a hard metal sound as if a handle was turned but he wasn't sure. Being catious he walked quietly but remembered he didn't have his weapon with him so instead he picked up a potted plant that was kind of heavy but just needed to be smashed over any undeads head will most likely do the trick. He slowly eased to the corner feeling sweat slide down his cheek ready to jump as he listened for a noise.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games