Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:13 pm
Bast was still for a moment as her mind converted the information that Mamoru had sealed in to her to a format that she could more readily comprehend. When she came back out of her temporary mental stasis, she nodded to Mamoru's requests and instructions and stood up.

"It was not in my agenda to teach them to others," she responded flatly. "Thank you for the information, in any case. I cannot think of a tactical advantage for showing someone the contents of the Rashoumon gates, unless, of course, the Hoatzin shows up and saturates the area."

Bast stood up and yawned. After taking a swig of tea, she headed for the door.

"I'm willing to stay in the Village," she said to the door as she swung it open. As she stepped around Eziel, she disappeared from the building.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:16 pm
A note dropped down, saying patrol. then sounds of Ganchou leaving could be heard.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

dreadno

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:17 pm
Eziel looked at Bast as she walked by him. he carefully just looked her over to see what he could pick up about what kind of a person both in and out of combat she was. he then turned and stepped inside just far enough for the door to be able to close.
"kazekage. i am here requesting for some aid in my training or some information about the current mission so that i may aid those already out in the field."
he said standing at attention.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:29 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Myself]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Choosing the latter option first, "The current directive is to investigate the rapidly growing forest out where the I.B.D.'s outpost was. We don't currently know how a forest could just spring up overnight, but it was probably the I.B.D.'s fault. When I sent a team out, they encountered 3 super-mini duplicates at the front gates that were easily overpowered by our forces... for some unknown reason. Strange, ne? The mission is currently ranked 'A' for the danger, as it is currently unknown how powerful the enemies are. As for the former, training...." Trailing off at that, I fidgeted due to the strain of teacher resources at the moment: Ganchou was off on a mission, Bast was training for something, Siniku was still missing, & I had to direct a war...

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

dreadno

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:01 pm
Eziel nodded. he understood what was left unspoken about the training. "then i request permission to go investigate the forest in an attempt to locate it's source." he said standing at attention.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:36 am
A small toad entered to messenger to Mamorou as it unfurled a scroll from its mouth,"If you respond I shall take it to master Howaido."

Mission Report
Follow Up of Gates Assault:

Kazekage-sama, after the attack one of the miniature enemies escaped, I chased it to the base as it was spraying pollen everywhere and went for a small recon of the area. Theres a massive forest here, but its strange, it gives off a genjutsu type of feeling in the brain and it has strong magnetic properties. All raiton and metal weapons are useless out here; Im very limited so I plan to return to Eziel and wait for any back up you can send to do a proper assault. The base is still here which is good, it seems they have brought it up along with the internal systems that kept the plants inside flourishing, so they have now turned the base inside out to create the forest. I fear they are ready for us as they no longer attempt to hide; this is not good Mamorou-sama...
-End Report

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:18 pm

Info:
[Myself]

"Eziel, you may go," the direction for orders was given. "Be safe!" Waving goodbye to him, a small toad's entrance was not wholly unsurprising. "Hmm... Tell Howaido that if he encounters resistance enough to warrant severe action, that I'll be coming in, myself. I won't like attacking nature, but if the both of us don't understand each other, than what progress can be made?" Tapping several fingers on the old wooden desk, deep thought had begun upon the subject of negotiations.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:25 pm
Eziel bowed and turned to leave.  

dreadno

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:54 am
"Hai, Kazekage-sama," with that the toad nodded and took off immediately.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:27 pm
Silas walked up the stairs and moped into the office. "Kazekage-sempai I don't know what to do... there were some weird creature things at the gate and then everyone left. I understand that I should stay in case of an attack but in order for me to stay I would like your input on what I should do!"  

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:04 pm
He entered once more, realizing at the last second that the wig was still at Braith's shop... so he looked like a woman with Ganchou's head stuck on. Chuckling slightly, he meandered over to Mamoru and said "Patrol is done, everything's all clear. I'm heading to the academy soon to finish up a few things, so if you need me I'll be there. Anything else?" He finished, setting half the box of Dango's on the desk. "Compliments of Braith" he lied, deciding not to mention his personal expenses...

And noticing Silas all too late. As he would see Ganchou's head on Lilith's body. And probably freak. "S***!" He said, smacking his forehead.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:11 pm

Info:
[Myself]

"Hi dude... girl... thing... might want to fix that," a large grin spread across my face as Ganchou's terrible memory played into effect. "Anyways... thanks for the dangos! I'm glad your rounds took you as far as Braith's shoppe: she always makes the most exquisite dangos in Suna." Popping one, I mumbled something about accepting his training request, though it would be difficult to understand through all the munching. "Tfat'll be awll. Hafph fphun twaining!" Om nom nom...

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:19 pm
"Oh good grief..." He said, walking up to Silas. "Relax now, I can explain everything..." he said as his hand glowed green and he put it on his shoulder. "Sleep, little one. Sleep..." He murmered, enacting Nemuri, Grabbing a bag of money for the mission, He winked at Mamoru and left for the academy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:26 pm
"What th-!" Silas started to fall asleep but managed to fall in front of the kage. Half asleep Silas crawled over to the Kazekage and under the desk "Kazekage-kun" he started slowly "I need stuffs..." Snoozing off Silas didn't want to sleep and hopefully the Kazekage would snap him out of the jutsu.  

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:38 pm

Info:
[Myself]

Poking Silas's cheek with a dango stick, I mumbled something about the youth of Suna going & falling asleep wherever they pleased. "Darn that Ganchou!" Pulling the kid up from his spot, I grabbed his nose & shut his mouth tight. The automatic knee-jerk reaction to not being able to breathe would bring him to. Setting him off on the couch, I returned to the desk. "Those would be the miniature versions of the things that attacked recently. Your powers would be immensely useful if we could somehow get you there, if you wish to join in on the recon mission. If you want to stay, there's always an abundance of the lower missions. They may be mind-numbing & boring, but money & advancement credits are what they are. What do you want to do?"

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games