Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Tea Shoppe Citadel Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

chakra || 435/435 xxxx stamina || 165/165 xxxx rank || Genin xxxx r y o || 300 xxxx ac || 450

Shi was drinking his tea when he felt a hand on his face and felt his face being pulled toward something. Normally he would have stopped said action but, there was something about this particular touch that didn't quite feel like any other. He was helpless as he looked into the person's eyes. Something went throughout his body. A feeling that he hadn't quite ever felt before. Electric. That would the word he could use to describe it. And limp would be a word to describe his body as the girl, boy, whatever it was said hello. Then, just as soon as it had started it had ended. Shi blinked slightly as he watched the person leave and curiosity struck him. "What in the world." He said softly before standing up and following the person. He wanted to find out who this person was and how they had such a profound effect on him.

[Exeunt~]

Quotes:

Lanfaer

Quote:

Jutsu Learned:

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 8:50 pm

Ergo War

Theodin PoeUser Image

There is Fenris grim
His jaws are open wide
The serpent rises from the waves
Jormungandr twists and turns, mighty in his wrath
The eyes are full of primal hate

Approaching the tea shop, Theodin spotted another group of Basts. With his sensory barrier still active he felt how it reacted to them, not much different from the clone/ golem in the office. Glancing up at the panda on his head and to the ones on his shoulders he said “Can you guys pick up anything different about these Basts compared to the one from the office?” After a few seconds, the three pandas shook their heads and said quietly, “Nope, they’re the same.” Theodin nodded sowly, “Alright, let’s try somewhere else.” The four of them continued walking along through the village.
(EXIT)

Vingthor slays the guardian snake
leading to the death
twilight of the thundergod
Ragnarök awaits

Class: Ninjutsu
Chakra:725
Stamina:270
Jutsu Used:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:25 pm
User Image

Fiammetta Richelle Gagane

| Genin | Sunagakure | Katon : Fuuton | AC 0 |
| Taijutsu : Monk | Musician : Painting Pictures |
Chakra 310 | Stamina 240

In this world, there is only one road that is leading forwards.

The tea shop was, at least, a place that Fia had grown comfortable with her new skin in. It had taken weeks to push her courage and emotions into a place of self confidence. She had become proud of the body she possessed and, while not yet ready to accept human contact, had developed a certain acceptance. Her trauma was still there, lingering in her avoidance and soft manner, but she was less likely to hide or snap at people now. Pushing lightly on the door to come in, she smiled shyly at the greetings that came her way, knowing most of the employees by name now. Her usual table was at the back with two chairs, a little out of the way but it got a very nice little bit of sunshine at certain times of day. Like now, when it was just barely the middle of the day. Smoothly, she made her way over there, soft soled boots keeping the noise to a minimum as she went, the heels coated in a light cloth. Her sash pulled to her body gently, Fia sat with a light sigh of gratitude. Just because she had changed her outlook on life and herself didn't mean she didn't enjoy a little alone time. Her hair had gown almost unruly but she kept it braided and tied at certain points so as she accepted her tea it didn't bother her. Smelling the cinnamon and ginseng tea, she smiled brightly at the sweetness and sipped it, casting her gaze around the shop. Her gloves kept the tea from heating up her hands and she held it, enjoying the warmth that seeped through.

But on this road, demons follow in steps taken...

They'll drag the feet of those who listen to them.

They touch the deepest fears...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:28 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
Ș ɏ r ɨ α ɧ ℓ Ĝ α ɢ α ȵ є
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: {ӎαℓє//ʄєӎαℓє}ɢ ҿ ȵ ɨ ȵȿ ʊ η α ɢ α к ʊ r є
ηɨɳנυтsυӎʋȿɨϲɨɑɳcℓαηℓєȿȿ
"Death Lays Claim to Us at Any Moment, Regardless of Action Taken..."

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----It seemed that the tea shop would once more play host to a meeting of siblings, though this time on a more muted scale. There were a few inhaled breaths, but overall those within the shop already knew of what to expect, and chose to do their best to ignore the heightened senses their newest patron brought. Now dressed in the average gear he wore from time to time, Syriahl made her way over to the table that her sister say at, though she kept a respectful distance for the moment. Normally she would have plopped down and began speaking, but after the way her sister had just suddenly left it made her feel that the younger sister was somehow angry at her. Though, as far as Syriahl could tell she had done nothing to warrant such behavior, her sister was an enigma even to her sister, who once had known her best. Standing beside the table, she clasped her hands before her, pressed lightly against the sandy brown skirt she wore over her fishnet stockings. The side was slit up to her thigh, stopping well short of indecent, and the dark green top she wore with the sleeves missing and the button up front with wooden buttons matched perfectly the level of decency she wished to display.

-----Taking a slow breath, Syriahl cocked her head to the side in curiosity. "Why did you leave us, Fia?" The voice she chose today was her normal voice, the one that bordered between male and female with intonations and inflections of both. It showed that she wanted to be herself, though for the moment the dress and the way she'd arranged her facial muscles displayed a distinctly more feminine tinge. "I still wanted to train with you...Did I or Aki do something wrong?"

-----

« "Live Life to the Fullest and Dance the Dark Away..." »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 0 , 0 0 0
α c :: 0 , 0 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 9 5 // 4 9 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 5 // 6 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Aphrodite Incarnate
Somehow, perhaps through some defect of birth, Syriahl possesses an overwhelming level of pheromones, of most varieties. Unfortunately, this is not under his control, not naturally. With her pheromones at nearly one thousand times the normal level of someone of her body type, he finds himself far too often on the receiving end of someone's love, lust, or hatred. For roleplay purposes, those who interact with Syriahl will either outright desire him, hate her, or find an intense desire to ignore them. More often than not, a sexual attraction is felt beyond the control of the victim, no matter the gender, yet with intense willpower the effects can be minimized. The only defense against this is a tonic designed by a medic to help counter the effects.
• +0 Chakra/ +0 Stamina [Training]
• Seamless Combat
All jutsu performed through dances are increased by one [1] rank without increase in chakra requirements

• Painting Pictures:
The user is able to perform on their insturment like they are performing hand seals, making brilliant ninjutsu appear. This ability comes at the cost of not being able to perform genjutsu through performance or instrument. Can perform B rank ninjutsu and lower at gennin, A rank at Chunnin, and S rank at Jounin. At Konin, all ninjutsu cost 5 less chakra to perform if performed through an instrument or performance. at Sannin, ninjutsu cost 10 less chakra if performed through instrument or performance.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Tao-Benshin

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Character by © Lanfaer

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:17 pm
User Image

Chakra 310 | Stamina 240

Feeling the flush rise in her throat, Fia looked up from her tea cup, hiding behind it. Her cup bobbed up and down as she swallowed, dipping her head so that her hair hid her face partially as her brother approached the table. But...when she didn't sit down, Fia raised her gaze to her sister, feeling a little ache of pain rush through her core "I..." she lowered her gaze and her tea cup, cupping it. How could she even begin? But for too long she had silenced her pain and covered up her love for her siblings "I left because...I wasn't worth being near you. Both you and Aki, you're both amazing. You can just...be yourselves and love yourselves for it. But I...I wasn't." she quickly looked up, her eyes big and pleading "No, no it was me. Nothing you did...just me." she pushed her cup away, her hands going to fold in her lap, silent for a moment "But that's my problem. Just me." her hands tightened and she looked up at Syri "Please stop standing there..."

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:56 pm
User Image
ηɨɳנυтsυӎʋȿɨϲɨɑɳcℓαηℓєȿȿ

-----Syriahl's eyes widened when her sister finally opened up, and for a moment tears threatened to overwhelm her. "No!" With the grace that had always marked her she slipped into a chair across from Fia, placing her hands squarely on the table, palms down, and looked her sister straight in the eye with a look of empathy. "Sister, do you really think I am able to be myself? What is myself? What am I, when one moment to the next I cannot decide what gender to be, let alone how to act. I am always amazed at your strength, for you face your problems and tell others to back off with conviction you feel in your heart and soul!" Sitting back slightly, startlement within her her eyes, Syriahl lowered her gaze to the table between her hands and let her muscles release. Immediately the feminine tinge was gone, once more confusing the mind of an onlooker as to just which gender she truly was. "Aki fights, and knows his purpose. He is a warrior who will do anything to protect us, as an older brother should. You are a beautiful dancer, and a vicious melee combatant when you choose to. Both of you know jutsu and techniques, while I...I am still behind..."

-----Her voice had dropped to almost a whisper at the end of that, obviously saddened. Really, tears were a pain, and no for the love of the gods above she was not crying!!! "And yet Aki blames himself somewhat for what happened, for you. He blames himself for our lives, though the gods know why." Raising her eyes, she looked at Fia with a loving gentleness despite the watery streams on her cheeks. "I saw you flee, and I thought I had upset you. I know, from the scent and sounds of Aki, that you two had said something that upset him greatly. Even you tasted of bitter tears and smelled of thunderstorms. I knew that I had to find out why."

-----

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Aphrodite Incarnate
Somehow, perhaps through some defect of birth, Syriahl possesses an overwhelming level of pheromones, of most varieties. Unfortunately, this is not under his control, not naturally. With her pheromones at nearly one thousand times the normal level of someone of her body type, he finds himself far too often on the receiving end of someone's love, lust, or hatred. For roleplay purposes, those who interact with Syriahl will either outright desire him, hate her, or find an intense desire to ignore them. More often than not, a sexual attraction is felt beyond the control of the victim, no matter the gender, yet with intense willpower the effects can be minimized. The only defense against this is a tonic designed by a medic to help counter the effects.
• Seamless Combat
All jutsu performed through dances are increased by one [1] rank without increase in chakra requirements

• Painting Pictures:
The user is able to perform on their insturment like they are performing hand seals, making brilliant ninjutsu appear. This ability comes at the cost of not being able to perform genjutsu through performance or instrument. Can perform B rank ninjutsu and lower at gennin, A rank at Chunnin, and S rank at Jounin. At Konin, all ninjutsu cost 5 less chakra to perform if performed through an instrument or performance. at Sannin, ninjutsu cost 10 less chakra if performed through instrument or performance.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Tao-Benshin

Character by © Lanfaer

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:40 pm
User Image

Chakra 310 | Stamina 240

Fia stared at Syri, her brows pinching together in a true look of disbelief at her words. Syri had nothing but grace and strength. She moved and flowed with it from one thing to another...Her hands trembled in her lap, tears threatening to spill as they brightened her eyes "Syri....look at yourself. Really look." she stretched her hands out and did something that, perhaps some time ago, would have been impossible. She took and held Syri's hand, gripping it tightly and a bit of the warmth from her tea came with it "You're grace and fire, fight and fancy, bear and tiger all wrapped into a single elegant package that can't be reproduced." she said softly, shaking her head "You've never asked me or Aki or anyone to define you as one thing or another because you simply aren't! You aren't and that's what makes you my twin, my other half." Her free hand reached up and pressed firmly against Syri's cheek, nails lightly biting into her hairline "What Aki and I said to each other..." she bit her lip, feeling the bite of her teeth press into the delicate skin on her lower lip and Fia shook her head, scattering tears "It was said in anger. In loss. In my own stupid, blind inability." She squeezed Syri's cheek with her palm then released it to wipe the tears from her own face and some that could have fallen on Syri's face. Her twin, after all, did not cry "None of us are as weak as we seem nor as strong as we pretend, Syri." all the while, she never let go of Syri's hand, needing her comfort, perhaps as much as Syri needed her's.

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

chakra || 435/435 xxxx stamina || 165/165 xxxx rank || Genin xxxx r y o || 300 xxxx ac || 450

Shi approached the building that housed the tea shop. He had been lazing about lately and he figured that he might as well get some tea before he went and did anything. Tea was one of those things that he always drank for a feeling of nostalgia. Back to the days when he lived with the monks. Oh those were the days. However, now he was a shinobi of the sand and had to stay in this village until he could leave once again to return to his family. As shi was approaching the building a small ball of light circled around the top of his head in a slow moving fashion. There was no point in this light considering that it was rather dim. As soon as Shi walked into the building, the ball of light disappeared. He would take a short glance around the tea shop before deciding to go over to a booth. For a moment he sat there quietly until he ordered some tea that was the specialty of his clan. When he got it here it was never quite right but, this tea was one of his few connections to his actual clan. When Shi got the tea, he slowly wrapped his hands around it and lifted it to his lips to take a sip. "Mmm." He'd smile as the warm tea danced on his tongue and the flavor sparked imaginations of a life with a clan. This was short lived however as he heard some people talking. The imaginations quickly disappeared as Shi slowly took a glance around the room once again. With this glance however, he noticed two of the girls that he had encountered previously at this same tea shop. He had some how managed to sit just a little ways away from him and somewhat hoped they wouldn't notice him. "Hmm." Shi shrugged gently and brought his tea back to his lips, he would leave them to their business for now. Anyways, his dreams of a clan were always something he would much rather return to than listening to two girls that seemed to be having a private moment.

Quotes:

Lanfaer

Jutsu Learned:

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:41 pm
User Image
ηɨɳנυтsυӎʋȿɨϲɨɑɳcℓαηℓєȿȿ

-----How could she fail to notice that scent, that burning scent in the back of her throat, the sound of his breathing, the sound of his clothes rustling with each step? Syriahl had hypersensitive senses, other than sight, that allowed her to remember perfectly everything she'd ever experienced, and the stalking of this man was one she wouldn't forget any time soon. Yet what was of more concern was her hands, taken up by her sister for the first time in years, and her words, which were a balm to a wound she always felt. Trying to hold it back meant nothing by that point, and a sob escaped her throat. Damned throats, always being assholes when you needed them to nut-up and shut-up! "I-...Thank you, Fia!" The words escaped with another sob as more tears fell down her face, more tears than she would ever acknowledge. A few moments later she swallowed, forcing back the tears, the display of unseemly sorrow and joy. But she did not let go of her sister's hands, which were clasped lovingly within her own. No, this grasp would last for quite some time, until Fia let go, at least. But that did not mean the twin was silent. "We need to stick together, work alongside one another, train and become great shinobi so that the world knows that we're not all talk! We can be great, Fia, and especially you!"

-----

-----

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Aphrodite Incarnate
• Seamless Combat

• Painting Pictures:

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Tao-Benshin

Character by © Lanfaer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:00 pm
User Image

Chakra 310 | Stamina 240

Her attention remained on Syri but when her attention shifted, Fia followed it. Not that she hadn't noticed him come in either, her shame highlighting her cheeks. Insufferably rude. That was the only way to describe the way she had treated him last time they had met. She didn't even remember his name....I'm different now. I've changed. Fia took a deep steadying breath, tightening her grip on Syri with one hand and taking a napkin with the other to blot gently at Syri's tears "Don't rub. Blot or you'll hurt your skin." she offered, knowing Syri might already know about such things "We'll train, and hard. None of this filly nonsense and weak winded determinations." she agreed, standing and, with one hand, drawing Syri up with her "Give me a second first..." letting go briefly but with a squeeze that promised she'd only be a second. Fia walked to the man's table, the one from before, and tapped the table with one finger "Hello." without waiting for a return greeting, knowing Syri was waiting "Look, I'm sorry for the way I acted the last time. I was terribly rude to you and you didn't deserve it."

Lanfaer

brooystart

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Brooy

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

Shi managed to slip into his imaginations of his home and what a family would be like. However, he was quickly torn away from these dreams as he heard a tapping on his table. He noticed at this point that he had closed his eyes without even really meaning to. So, he opened his eyes and turned his head slightly towards the person that tapped on the table. It came as a surprise to him that one of the two girls had made their way over to his booth to speak to him. For a moment he thought about the apology and gave a simple shrug as he took a sip of his tea. He would then set the tea back down on the table and give his attention completely to the girl. "It's fine. It wouldn't be in my nature to hold a grudge against you... or your sisters. No need to be sorry. Balance is important and you have helped keep the balance in our village by making sure that I was apologized to." Shi would say, the whole balance thing being part of him being a monk and fully believing that the world must remain in balance or it will be thrown into chaos. However, he knew that whatever came to be would only bring the opposite of it. As soon as he was done speaking he kept his attention on the girl to see if she had anything left to say before he went back to drinking his tea and his dreams.

Quotes:

Lanfaer

Jutsu Learned:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:00 pm
User Image
ηɨɳנυтsυӎʋȿɨϲɨɑɳcℓαηℓєȿȿ

-----Training was something that Syriahl had been thinking about for quite some time, as it would mean her finally becoming someone of use. As a scout her abilities of observation and sensation were beyond useful, considering she could memorize instantly everything, except sight, and even then there were ways to overcome that hardship. As a warrior, she felt she would be fairly good as a ninjutsu supporter, someone who unleashed hell from a distance while, if an enemy came near, she could beat them with a combination of taijutsu, bukijutsu, and ninjutsu all in one. But working with others might well prove the worst, as sensory overload was far more common the more allies she possessed at once, for it meant her mind was constantly watching them at all times in case they needed her. This left her at a disadvantage should too many enemies appear at once and circle them. What this all culminated in was something, a fact she could not ignore: she needed training, both in how to fight and, more importantly, how to work together with her allies without overloading and losing control.

-----Taking a deep breath, her sister raising her to her feet rather graciously, Syriahl simply watched her older twin move to that odd monk's table. Inhaling gently, she considered how best to approach this. For the moment Fia would be fine, but if he became a handful...? Slowly she began working on the muscles of her face, giving them a more feminine cast while modifying her vocal cords to allow her to speak as a female. For now, this male knew her as a woman, and that is what she would be, despite her short hair. Of course, she had to snort when the monk claimed Fia had 'sisters', considering that meant he saw Aki as a woman, too. She actually had to cover her mouth and fight to stifle the amount of laughs bubbling up within her chest!

-----

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Aphrodite Incarnate
• Seamless Combat

• Painting Pictures:

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Tao-Benshin

Character by © Lanfaer

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:37 pm
User Image

Chakra 310 | Stamina 240

Fia too raised an eyebrow at 'sisters' but unlike Syri, she didn't snort or make a derisive noise "Aki is not...well, it doesn't really matter." she folded her hands over her skirt and bowed to end the conversation. Turning to Syri, she held out her hand to her twin "Let's go train." Fia's smile was small but bright and hopeful.

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:22 pm
Lanfaer

A wild Mamoru has appeared! Not exactly wild, but numero Three was seen waltzing into the Tea Shoppe for something to eat. Usually he'd go grab a bite from Two's cooking, but the Tea Shoppe held a dear place in all of Suna's hearts. Clanking and jangling, his glassy baubles hanging from the interior side of his long, white lab coat made a ruckus as he settled himself at a window side table. Ordering a cup of tea, he'd be there for a small while.  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:32 pm
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx
xxRank :: Jounin // Village :: Kirigakure no Satoxxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool :: 1,290||1,290______AC :: 17,050
Stamina Pool :: 575||575______Ryo :: 50,700 [20,000 In Bank]
Sage Chakra :: 430||430

-----The scent of tea here midst the burning aroma of sand and sun was not only pleasant, but wonderful to behold. After the annoyance and the rudeness at the gates, it seemed this place would be his reprieve. However, he knew that coming here meant getting the looks he knew he deserved, such as from those that did not know him. The suspicious stares, the curious gazes, all of it moved over him without touching his heart or soul, for he knew his purpose was being fulfilled here, and that meant more than any hostile glare could. Looking about, Jack moved to a table without haste, for he was relaxing with every step. Coming to a booth, the mad carny placed his cane upon the table, allowing anyone nearby to see that he would not be trifled with, for fear the cane!

----- Sitting back, the Kirigakure shinobi closed his eyes, allowing them to rest while his other senses took over.

-----

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|
► Genni Genjutsu [ Strengthen Genjutsu ]
By having the Sakkakugan active during a genjutsu, the user powers up the technique to the point where it can no longer be discerned as real or fake by non-Sakkakugan doujutsu. In addition to this, if the afflicted manages to find out they are in a genjutsu, it will require an additional [15] chakra for them to activate Kai. It also takes as much to use this technique.

|•| Techniques Used |•|
-

Tao-Benshin

AandOE

Quote:

Quote:

"I Must Drag Truth Kicking and Screaming into the Light"
"I Will Show You What You Truly Are"
"The Savior... or the Beast..."

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games