Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Information Center Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Where does she sell sea shells?
  None of your damn business!
  I like toast.
  By the sea shore. Where else?
  That's what -she- said!
  Why do you want sea shells?
  *is now thinking of the 3 sea shells in "Demolition Man"*
  tch... beats me.
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  Don't know and don't care.
  Gimme my gold! *shakes cane*
View Results

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:20 pm
Final Trick-or-Treat Scores

damecharlie: 81 tricks, 80 treats
Kits Rose: 133 tricks, 95 treats
Icy Reign: 112 tricks, 118 treats
bandaidd: 0 tricks, 1 treat
Faerie KatrinaZ: 8 tricks, 10 treats

Looks like Kits is the winner for the most tricks and Icy is the winner for the most treats. I'll figure out what prizes to give tomorrow after looking through my inventory. One final thing I would like to ask of the participants is if you have uncashed sketches and RN passes, please post how many you have left in this thread when you get the chance so I don't have to go back and look for the last time they were mentioned.

*makes a mental note to actually keep a personal record of those things next year* stressed stare

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:18 pm
I have two sketches. 3nodding whee heart  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:44 pm
As requested, I have 3 sketches and 2 RN passes that are unused. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:47 pm
I have 2 RN passes and 1 sketch. cat_3nodding  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:17 pm
*drops off a stack of flyers*

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:18 am
*climbs through the window, finally getting around to taking down the trick-or-treat announcement from the bulletin board. Although, seeing that there are still some sketches due, he rips off the piece that contains information on that and leaves it around for the participants to read and writes in some additional notes*

Quote:
In regard to free sketches, you can cash in immediately for a sketch, or you can wait to see how many times you roll 82 to improve what you can get.
Once = 1 sketch {single person only}
Twice = 2 single sketches, 1 couple, or 1 inked picture {single person}
Thrice = 3 single sketches, 1 single and 1 couple sketches, 3 group sketch, 1 couple inked, or 1 flat color {single person}

If you want something specific, then leave me a message with what you want. Otherwise, I'm just going to draw what I feel like. You can ask for chibis as well, though I'm still kind of new at those.

*after he's finished with what he went there to do, he takes notice of the Aqua Springs flyer that someone tacked on the bulletin board*
Guess I need to start working on a new art lesson soon...

*realizes he forgot his whiteboard at AS last time* stressed stare
*takes one of the flyers that wasn't put up on the board as a reminder and climbs back out the window, the person working the desk never noticing he was even there because they were so engulfed in the movie they were watching at their terminal*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:21 pm
Any explanation in-universe behind the Geezerville name? Perhaps it was founded by a man named Charles P. Geezer or something?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:57 pm
I don't think we've ever come up with one... Actually, I can't even remember when we started calling it Geezerville OOC. lol  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:14 pm
Last I knew, there was no explanation behind the name. I might be wrong, but I might have been the one that started it. I at least remember Brat saying she liked the named after I used it and the roleplay forum got renamed that shortly after. I might have gotten it from someone else and just don't recall who at the moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:11 pm
I suggest it was founded in 1857 by a man named Charles P Geezer.  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:11 am
*one of the slackers working the information center finally decides to go and clear the outdated flyers from the bulletin board*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:01 am
Charles P Geezer ~ must be Gilda's great grandfather... I'd ask her but sometimes her forgetter works better than her remember-er.  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

ObsHagen

Dangerous Hunter

15,015 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:23 pm
As we set sail, I took one last look through my monocular at the eccentric little town they lovingly called Geezerville. I gave Petey a long stare from the corner of my eye that night.. stare as I muttered, "Why didn't you tell me they had free parking?" For only Petey knows about my many fixations..and it better stay that way if he knows what's good for him..I turned Astrea back towards Geezerville and another hour passed, in which case, no words were exchanged.

In my feelings of betrayal, I dragged the ol' girl to shore on my own, then carried her onto the parking lot. As I wiped the sweat off my manly brow, I noticed a reasonably sized building with a sign neatly posted, "Geezerville Information Center"...which led me to be curious if anyone had left a missing person's flyer on the bulletin board. It was possible that we were all simply reported missing on a piece of paper and didn't know it.

While my men took this opportunity to gaze at stars, I entered the center with a big sigh of optimism. I looked up and down the board. Alas, not a grain of our existence. Therefore, I asked the girl at the counter, filing her nails, to assist me in making a bulletin post concerning my situation.

{{You can if you want to, it'll probably be up there forever though.. whee }}

"Fifty three men on the Astrea and forty seven on the Cleon..yes, that seems about right. You may also report that the men on Cleon are now missing and presumably dead. About half of the crew on Astrea have either been found mauled by an unknown being at the Sinner's Nest or safely still occupying time there."

I dragged Astrea behind me as I walked back into the open darkness of the sea. I then realized how badly my ship was in need of repairs. emotion_donotwant "Next time don't let me find out about the parking lot, Petey."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:32 pm
The woman at the counter finally takes the tiny bud headphones out of her ears when the man leaves, gazing out the window at him talking to someone else in the parking lot. She hadn't heard a single word that he said.

What a creepy old coot. emotion_eyebrow  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

ObsHagen

Dangerous Hunter

15,015 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:36 pm
{{ lol }}  
Geezerville ~ RP's