Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:00 pm
User Image
Zhou Yun
Hokage ☉ King of Dreams ☉ Ranmaru

Zhou smiled and said,"Very nice work Tsuyoshi. Take some time to yourself, visit the hot springs. Once you have recovered from you trip then return here and we will discuss the terms of the second part of the mission. "

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:05 pm
Tsuyoshi smiles as he stands and nods in agreement with the Hokage as he says, Yes Lord Hokage Turining to leave his eyes fall upon the Hokage's assistant again as he smiles towards her before leaving the office and heading to the hot springs  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

OsteoidData

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:33 pm
User Image
Psy

Psy woke as he heard the Hokage's words. He let one of the people that was waiting to see him finish his business before getting up and heading to the door. As he approached he blinked a few times in a rapid succession to get his eye's adjusted back to the light. He opened the door and entered the office, he gave a quick glance at the assistant, then returned his eye's to the man sitting at the desk in front of him. " Am I to presume that you are the Hokage, if so I'd like to discuss with you the matter of becoming a Genin. "

" Reality is nothing more then an illusion created by humans. "

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:40 pm
Yukio walked inside, rubbing his nose, apparently he had dazed himself more than he had thought. He looked around the office, noting everything that he deemed worthy. Which was basically everything that had to do with articulate things, he even took a mental note of the names of the books on the Hokage's shelf. " Hey there, I'm Yukio Yuuto, and I've come from the academy to give you this note. " Yukio said, walking forward and placing the note on the Hokage's desk, then stepping back politely and standing with his arms bahind his back and his feet shoulder length apart.

" Also, Sensei told me to inform you, incase you didn't recognize me, that I'm the son of the couple that moved here from Yukigakure about fourteen years ago. " yukio said smiling. He still didn't understand that with a name like 'Snow Boy' people would automatically assume he was from Yukigakure.  

TvIaMsOqTuHeYz

Dangerous Loiterer

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:32 pm
User Image
Zhou Yun

Zhou nodded and said to Psy," You want to be a gennin eh.I don't see why not. " He turned to Yukio and said," Yukio Yuuto, Yuto you you yuki yuki Yuuto. " He was almost about to break into a song but stifled the urge. He smiled and said," Yes I am aware of who you are." He pulled a pair of headbands from his desk and set them onto his desk and waited for the two to act. He was gauging them weather or not they knew it was a different story.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:32 pm
User Image
Psy

Psy looked down at the headband, studying it. He made no effort to pick it up. He looked the Hokage dead in the eye's as he spoke. " By accepting that headband, I place a restriction on myself. Bounding my loyalty to you and this village. Swearing to protect it with my life. Don't misunderstand, I don't stand here before you today to become one of your foolish servants who have carelessly thrown their lives away. I'm here to gain access to this villages academy to train myself, I am an inhabitant of this village so that shouldn't be a problem. I'm not your enemy, but I'm also not your pawn to use whenever you need. I see us as equals Hokage, not enemies, and that is why I ask for your name. "

" Reality is nothing more then an illusion created by humans. "

[What did you mean by " whether or not they knew it was a different story. " that confused me.]

OsteoidData

TvIaMsOqTuHeYz

Dangerous Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:54 pm
" Sweet! " Thanks man! " yukio said, picking up one of the headbands and adjusting it slightly. " So ummm... like everything that guy just said. " Yukio said pointing his thumb at the other kid. " Oh, while I'm here, could one of you point me in the direction of the nearest training area? I hate the academy's little training areas, they are too small, and I feel like playing around. " yukio said smiling. " also, ummm... is there anywhere where I can find some Kugutsu techniques? " Yukio said, most people didn't know much about Kugutsu, so it was a wierd choice to most people, but yukio was a natural. Plus he liked puppets.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:53 am
User Image
SenjuTaiki
Jounin | mokuton | Konoha |

--Mokubunshin--

Stepping into the room, "Taiki" held many scrolls; some for each element, and a few basic techniques of several other styles, and abilities. After rustling through them, and arranging them on the shelf by the Hokage's desk, he took one scroll that stared Beginner Kugutsu. Smiling to the boy, he handed him the parchment, and patted him on the head. "There's a field that most of the genin have been using as of recent, go and check it out little one. Once you have mastered these basics, come back and find me; and I will accompany you and help you with some more advanced abilities."

[The scroll contains the following jutsu.]

Kugutsu no Jutsu (Puppetry Technique)
Rank E
Kugutsu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that allows a ninja to use a puppet to attack from afar. Using their body's chakra, the ninja emits strings of chakra that run from their fingers to the puppet. The puppet itself can be loaded with many weapons and tools, allowing the puppet master to remain hidden while the puppet moves and attacks the target. [ Each usage of this technique generates a string on each finger of a single hand. ]

Kuchiyose Kugutsu: Ichi (One)
Rank D
A simple technique that must be learned before the user can learn any other puppet techniques...The user will simply perform a string of handsigns and call their puppet before them. This technique is used for a single puppet, though other techniques for additional puppet summoning exist.

Harigane Tachikiru (Forceful Severing of Wire)
Rank E
The user will quickly release their control over a puppet, causing their strings to disappear and allow them to maneuver more freely. Because it forces the user to release control of a puppet, it is typically only used for defensive dodging purposes.  

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

TvIaMsOqTuHeYz

Dangerous Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:35 am
Yukio's eyes lit up in hapiness, He looked up at Taiki and smiled. " Thank you very... " He said, sniffing the air. " What smells like pine, cedar, oak, pecan, and so many other woods? " He said, shaking his head. " Meh, must have been my imagination. " He said, picking up the scrolls and leaving the room, pausing in the doorway. " Hey my name is Yukio. " Yukio said smiling back at the man. He gave a quick thanks, and bolted out the door. only to trip on the separater between the Hokage's office and the waiting room. His face crashed into the ground, and his hands going to his chest, the scroll tucked safely in his chest, which was off the ground because Yukio had leaned forward while falling so his back was arched. " Owwww... " Yukio said, getting up and walking out of the room, and the building, rubbing his nose.

( You have just witnessed his epicness! he can do something completely amazing that he probably shouldn't be able to do, but then he fails at the next thing he does. That's why he almost never uses a blade. xD )  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:43 am
User Image
SenjuTaiki
Jounin | mokuton | Konoha |

Taiki grinned as the boy made his spectacular exit. "Full of energy I see. These new genin are something else, I'd say." And with that he continued filing scrolls upon the enormous shelf, stepping up onto the wooden stool to reach the highest shelf. Taking several more Kugutsu scrolls, he tucked them into his pouch. "He might need these later, and it's better to have them on-hand.", he spoke softly. A bad habit that he quite enjoyed, he kept talking to himself whilst he did his duties.  

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:12 pm
User Image
Zhou Yun

Zhou smiled as his adviser had taken care of things for him. He stood and gazed out the window. As his eyes wandered he saw the party from Yukigakure had arrived.He stood and placed his Hokage hat upon his head and pulled the white cloak that came with his over his shoulders but did not seal it in the front to allow it to sway behind him. He pulled his long white hair out as well to allow it to maneuver with the cloak. With a heavy sigh he turned and began to make his way down to the gates.

( exit to gates )  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:46 pm
User Image
Zhou Yun

Zhou climbed the stairs up the hallway and into his office. It was substantially cooler inside his office than it was outside. Partly for the Yukikage and her party but also because he preferred it that way. He had arranged for everything they could need from ice water to scrolls. He had even taken the liberty of acquiring a particularly expensive grade of tobacco on the now confirmed rumor that she smoked. He stood by his desk and pulled his Kage hat from his head and the white cloak from his shoulders and set them on a stand for later use. He turned and waited for the rest to catch up.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:28 pm

Fuji no Yuki
Yukikage || Suiton || Fuuton || Taijutsu

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|"Create your own meaning..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fuji followed him up the stairs and everything to his office. Right away she was a bit surprised about how he prepared everything. "Oh my, there was no need to do all this now..." she said as she could feel the difference in temperature. She only had her Kages robe on as she was looking around the office. But she noticed the tobacco and right away went to examine it. "My this is very fine, well cut, and grown..." she said as she studied it. "Very strong too, it not only that it must be rather rare and hard to grow..." she said as she put a little in her pipe. Fuji was about to lite it but stopped. "You don't mind do you?" she asked to Hokage.

She wanted to get a little smoking in before the others caught up with here.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:58 pm
User Image
Zhou Yun

Zhou L:laughed and said," No by all means, that's what its there for. I like to think that my village has a reputation for its hospitality and I will not see it ruined." He walked around the desk and took a seat in his seat and motioned for her to join him next to him. He had arranged for another chair the same style as his own to be brought up for the sake of equality in this meeting. With a grown he leaned back and placed his feet on his desk.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games