Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility :: Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:14 pm
User Image

Ludwig Hedervary
Rouge ▪ Two katana's

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Ludwig looked at Jashin as he asked him to be equal hand to hand."Boy, I am your enemy Why, when I have a obvious advantage with my blades would I fight you with my hand?." He shook his head as he placed his katana's back in their sheaths."Come at me then boy." He said getting into a stance.

((When I read it it sounded like the whole are around him turned soft and not just right under his feet))

Techniques used:

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:50 pm
Jashin was about to taunt him before he placed them away. He grinned as he dashed towards him attacking him with a barage of punches and kicks as he sends a kick to his left thigh the a strong back hand to his noe in attempt to break his nose. While he attacks he smiles charges raiton jutsu in his hand. He would suddenly Grab for the ninjas throat and grin as if the ninja touched his arm he would feel a nasty shock.

Current transfer used

[chakra 260/320]  

Jashin Kaguya

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:01 pm
User Image

Ludwig Hedervary
Rouge ▪ Two katana's

Ludwig manuvered through the attacks. When the kick landed on his thigh he wrapped his hand around his leg. He ducked below the back hand. When he saw he reach for his throat he used his hand to parry the attack. He didn't realize the jutsu use don his hands before it was too late. He received a nasty shock on his arm parrying the hand. But he still held his hand tight around genins leg. He then twisted his body in an attempt to throw him.

Techniques used:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:14 pm
Jashin griined when his little trick worked as he would use the brief pause to release his next trick. While the ninja attempted to throw his he would lift his other leg up as he touched to ground with his hands. As his leg went towards the ninjas neck he would rellease a larger amount of raiton chakra useing the jutsu Hiraishin [ Sparking Electric Needle ]. If he stayed in contact with Jashin then the ninja would most likely pass out from the eletricution giving Jashin the win.

Hiraishin [ Sparking Electric Needle ] used

chakra 220/320  

Jashin Kaguya

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:30 pm
User Image

Ludwig Hedervary
Rouge ▪ Two katana's

Ludwig saw as he went on one hand to try and kick him. He sycned his breath with Jashins. allowin ghim to completely avoid the kick. He then let go of Jashin's other leg. Since he was covered in that lightning jutsu. So he had to take a different approach. He did a few handsigns and a large dragon made of snow appeared from out of seemingly nowhere. It hovered over Ludwig for a second and then rushed forward. If this hit Jashin it would most likely end the fight.

Techniques used:

May Wind, October Rain

Snow Dragon Blizzard

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:40 pm
Jashin smiled as he waited for the dragon to get close to him before he suddenly rolled to the right barely getting out of the way. As he rolled he formed the handsigns for the jutsu Dendou Enmu no Jutsu [ Electric Fog Technique ] as a light fog covers the them both as Jashin would flash a wicked smile. Without missing a beat he would follow up with another jutsu that was a little bit more unpredicable Raikou no Yobigoe no Jutsu [ Call of Lightning Technique ]. Clouds would suddenly form over them as lightning would strike down randomly. However due to the fog as soon as the lightning would strike it would travel through the fog like a giant elcrocution train.

Raikou no Yobigoe no Jutsu [ Call of Lightning Technique ] used
Dendou Enmu no Jutsu [ Electric Fog Technique ] used

Raikou no Yobigoe no Jutsu [ Call of Lightning Technique ] 1/10

chakra 140/320  

Jashin Kaguya

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:11 pm
User Image

Ludwig Hedervary
Rouge ▪ Two katana's

Ludwig watched as the genin roll out of the way of the dragons path and then blanket the area in fog. Ludwig could hear thunder clouds above. But the boy thought he was safe, but since his snow dragon with a materialization of his chakra. He had much more control over it. When the boy dodged it he made it turn barely missing the dojo and heading straight for the boy's back. Now iwht the fog and the thunderclouds he could guess what was happening next.Ludwig Took out his Katanas and stuck them into the ground he then pushed chakra into his legs and jumped up and over the fog. He landed in a tree he decided he could be safe here for now . His Katana would act as conducting rods and draw the lightning towards them instead of hitting randomly./size]

Techniques used:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:27 pm
Jashin noticing the the boy jump high up over the fog as the lighting struck in a blinding flash as the entire fog light up. Using this as cover he ran off to the side dodging the dragon without knowing it as he smiled and used his custom jutsu Kage de Baindo [ Bound with the Shadows ] as he easily disappears into the shadows out of sight. While in the shadows he crept around as a moving shadow visble to everyone if they noticed the fast movement.

Technique Name: Kage de Baindo [ Bound with the Shadows ] used
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Kageton
Description: The user would conceal himself in shadows as he would focus his chakra on a shadow on the wall or possible the his/her own if no other shadows are present. While within the shadows the user is resiliant to all ninjutsu attacks but Katon and Raiton. The attack will instantly knock him free hiwever no danage shall be taken diue to the attack not actually hitting him. The user may also pull his or her opponent into the shadows trapping them with his shadows. (last five posts for Jashin and two for the trapped)

Raikou no Yobigoe no Jutsu [ Call of Lightning Technique ] 2/10
Kage de Baindo [ Bound with the Shadows ] 1/5

Chakra 100/320  

Jashin Kaguya

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:34 pm
User Image

Ludwig Hedervary
Rouge ▪ Two katana's

Ludiwg noticed the boy disappear. He stayed silent and watched over the area. The only noise was the thunder that would hit the katanas

Techniques used:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:50 pm
Jashin would move in the shadows as he creeps around behind the tree where the ninja is sitting. He smiled while in the shadows as he reapeared hidden by the tree itself. Forming a handsign he would grin as he uses the jutsu Kagemane no Jutsu [ Shadow Imitation Technique ] as his shadow would creep up the and tree due to the shadow as he would attempt to catch the ninja's shadow from behind. If this works I have him. Jashin thought as he waited to hear it worked.

Kagemane no Jutsu [ Shadow Imitation Technique ] used

Chakra 80/320  

Jashin Kaguya

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:19 pm
User Image

Ludwig Hedervary
Rouge ▪ Two katana's

Ludwig stood there his best bet would be to wait for the ninja to attack. He suddenly sensed a hostile intent. He tried to move but the shadow jutsu connected with the shadow on the tree. Stopping what appeared to be Ludwig in place. At this point Jashin would feel a cold breath on his neck. Two large horse sized tigers made of snow were right behind him with their claws at his throat. Then a voice could be heard and Ludwig walked from out behind a tree."You almost had me, By the way I wouldn't move...these tigers could tear you apart." He told them indicating the claws at his throat."Your finished."

Techniques used:

Insight Rain
Description: The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent in the immediate area. As to where, however, they cannot be sure.

Setsuzou [ Snow Sculpture ]
Rank C
A substitution technique which makes uses of the [ Hatsuyuki ] lump. Just as the traditional substitution technique, the user will manipulate chakra to briefly increase their speed in order to switch positions with an object- in this case -the Hatsuyuki. When the actual swap occurs, the Hatsuyuki lump will take the form of the original user in order to make a convincing replacement. This technique uses up a Hatsuyuki cloud, so another must be formed.

Youkai Yuki [ Snow Phantom ] x2
Rank B
By twisting and molding their [ Hatsuyuki ], the user is able to produce a sturdy replica of any person or beast (so long as the user has seen it). Able to cause actual damage, this phantom is more of a clone than a ghost. Because of its snowy composition, it is very easy to tell that the phantom is, in fact, the phantom. Thusly, unless this is used in conjunction with a [ Snowfall ], or [ Clone ] technique, its only purpose is attacking. This technique uses up a Hatsuyuki cloud, so another must be formed.

Spar +150 Ac  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:47 pm
little mintchan
User Image

Nanako Hadio
Bukijustu ▪ Fuuton ▪ Suiton ▪ Rouge ▪ Whip user

[ Go to your knees my pet ]

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 270/270 |-|AC:3250 |-| 0

User Image

Shikatsu smiled as he got captured. This was the first and worst mistake the ninja could have taken. He let the knife he had in his sleeve fall out into his hands, then as he pulled on the handle, it sliced through the whip around his whip, this also undid the whip around his neck since there was no anchor for the whip. As Shikatsu turned to face his opponent he gathered an immense amount of chakra in his hand and as he was about 2 feet away from the ninja's gut, he released the chakra, using Gouwan [ Strong Arm ], so that it would send him flying if it hit. Being this close, and unexpected, he would most likely hit his mark and in doing so, severely injure the ninja.

Ooc: since Ichiro didn't post, im taking it from here.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

Nanako grumbled, why did he get two opponents and his partner get only one? His blade was out and he let his chakra surge a bit, showing it flowed gracefully around him like leaves in the wind. "I'll use one as a hostage, I bet it would be a good test of their teamwork to see how he reacts to his friend being taking hostage." He made one foot step back and his blade go defensive to the boy's attack. It blew his black hair back and he winked at him. The attack was strong but it was bad to use strong attacks first without trying to figure or weaken your opponent. Chakra slowely crept up his blade and he turned his blade a bit and tried to force the kid's blade away so he could go one handed and grab his whip. Taking it off his side he snapped it out since Shikatsu to wrap it around his neck and pulled him, pulling his forward would try and tighten the whip around his neck. Nanako wobbled back because the kid's blow was a surprise. He got back enough as he pulled in Shikatsu. "This kid said earlier he was a Nara...if I keep him from forming handsigns I'm good." When the boy got close, he stabbed the blade into the ground and swiped one of his hands then the other to wrap the rest of the whip length to hold him tight. Grasping the blade again and pointing it at Ichiro. "Oi! What should I call this pet of mine? Maybe I should kill it...hmm." He leaned his face in and paused. He leaned his head over the boy's shoulder and pressed right cheek of his to Shikatsu's left cheek. He kept ahold of the hilt of the whip and would pull it down to tighten the strain on his neck and wrists if he tried to wiggle free.

[ Out Of Cookies| Sorry about late post, after this Kiro can post if he wants then we can wait for ichiro's | ]

[ Because daddy wants to play... ]

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:05 pm
User Image

Nanako Hadio

Nanako still laughed at Ichiro, who seemed to not want to rescue his friend. That was until he attempted to pull the hilt of the whip down, to strangle his hostage to pass out but he felt no strain in pulling it. He looked down to see the boy had just cut it! His precious whip! His baby! "You b*****d!" He turned his blade to point to the left off both of them and sliced down to create a wall of chakra. using his speed he moved his feet quickly. The fist of Shikastu met his hand and he heard bone snap and crush and the blade fell only to get kicked up quick to slice open Shikastu's wrist and get grabbed by his other hand. Nanako jumped away. "Ow...that hurt..." He looked to his hand and grumbled. His chakra flared once again and rushed more to look violent and he hid his hand behind his back as a glow overtook it. "None of them will see my techinque." He had entered state of healing and slowely mended his hand. "I'm just gonna try with one hand for a few...hehe." He needed time to heal his hand.
[TP used= 1
TP left= 19
Can only be in state of healing for 5 posts, will exit next post]

[ Out Of Cookies| Sorry about late post, after this Kiro can post if he wants then we can wait for ichiro's | ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:47 am

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 240/270 |-|AC:3250 |-| 0

User Image

Shikatsu was glad the he hit his mark but as he saw the blade come at him he tried to move but he only saved his arm from a fatal slice. His wrist was almost cut but it got right below it across his forearm He then did a back flip trying to get some distance. Shikatsu was glad the slice wasn't to bad, did a few hand signs and did Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui [ Healing Hands Technique: Minor ], his hand started to glow, surrounded by his chakra. He placed his hand atop his arm where the slice was, and the wound started healing. He watched as his opponent stood there, most likely looking for a chance to attack. Shikatsu smiled when the technique worked and his arm was healed. He then pulled out his wakizashi and stood in a defensive position, waiting and studying his opponent carefully. "Not bad. Wan't to try again?" He asked him, his voice held no emotion. It was as if he were a dead man, no life at all on his face or in his eyes.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:45 am
User Image

Nanako Hadio

Nanako just smiled, "This boy knows medical it seems...." He moved his healing hand infront of him and clenched to unclench his fist. The chakra around his hand was not medical chakra. It disappeared quickly after his hand was good but still sore. "Do I hear a round two?"

[TP used= 2
TP left= 18
Has exited state of healing]

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games