Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Housing Facility: Apartments Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:41 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | ONIN Apprentice | The Paper Ghost | Ninjutsu Sensor | Chuunin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai listened as Kein's words became a sort of plea. Before she could tell him she understood he had Fuyu and a daughter. That she was going to give him time and wait. She kissed him back when he stole another kiss. When she opened her eyes, he was gone. And she was alone. She sat there for a moment and gripped the edge of the counter top. The garnet stone began to crack under the press of her grip. "And this was why I didn't want to drink." She mumbled before standing on the counter and walking over to the window of the kitchen. She needed air, being in the apartment was something that became hard to breath in. She slipped outside and stood on the roofing edge before sitting down. She rested her legs to the side of her and stared up into the cold night sky. Surely missing the clouds and soft rolls of thunder. She was missing home. After a while of freezing outside, Dai slipped back into the kitchen and poured the rest of the gross sake down the sink. She sat the bottle on the sink and sighed before moving into the living room. Dai picked up her book and sat on the opposite side of the couch.Acting as if nothing had happened in the kitchen between them.

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 400 / 400 |
| AC: 4,300 |
| Ryo: 2,200 |
| Theme: To Glory |

{{ooc: }}  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:09 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai turned looking back at Kein and Dai coming back. Their seemed to be some odd feelings coming from them both. Suki toke her hand off of the doorknob, making her way across the room to the bed room locking the door behind. Once in she closed the door and rubbed her temples. Wondering what Kein and Eclipse talked about in the hotsprings. She wouldn't have. . . told him. . .would she? Eclipse wouldn't hurt me like that. Sighing softly Sukai shook her head. Slipping off her shirt. and shorts. Going through her bags changing her underwear and bra as well. Slipping on a white night gown. Going to the door she unlocked it. Going back to the bed she sat on the edge of it. Then propped up a pillow laying down crossing her arms under her chest closing her eyes for a moment. Hopping they wouldn't come in and see her transparent night gown.

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 430/430
AC: 3,150
Ryo: 1,900

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:33 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Noctis looked at night as she opened the door, he looked over at the children then back at Night."I'm sure you have felt the chilling aura around the kids when you are with them." He told her calmly."I have noticed several different things about them and you then has brought me to the conclusion that I am the father of the kids."

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 AC:7550 Ryo:3800

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:30 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo:21400 両 ۞ AC:53000 ۞ Chakra : 1205

Kein nodded to Dai when she reappeared. He looked completely exhausted. The way his hair hung around him and the expression on his face betrayed the torment of his age and past. Though he was only in his early twenties he felt much much older. He sighed as he made his way into the bedroom half zombie like and quickly stripped down to his netted body suit and flopped onto the second bed and passed clean out.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:03 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 405 |-|AC: 5,200|-| 3,800

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse looked at Reiko a fire sparked in her eyes. "Noctis, how could you claim such a thing?" Night asked halfheartedly-shocked as if he was kidding himself; but her face still emotionless. Looking outside she saw it was dark. Going over to the kids picking them up she walked into the main bedroom with the two cribs and put them to sleep before going back to Noctis addressing him. "Won't you come in?" Going back inside she turned to him, almost glaring at him. "Do you want to announce it to the whole village? God damn Noctis chill yourself. Before you get the Hokage on our case!" Brushing her bangs off of the cover of her eyes to the side of her face her head was tilted somewhat up, looking at him with her crimson gaze. This will be helpful, to assist me later on. "Now that Reiko is gone, we must progress forward. I am going to do mission until I reach Jounin. And then, I will confront the Hokage to claim my tracker status."

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Steel's eyes went to Noctis. When Eclipse put the kids away to bed the wolf stepped into the apartment closing the door behind with the tip of his tail. Listening to the two his ears flicked. Locking on Eclipse when she spoke of them moving onto ANBU ranks. It was possible that they were the best trackers in the whole village. In fact the wolf wouldn't be surprised if they were.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:18 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai looked at Kein and gave a soft smile as he nodded at her. She noticed the exhaustion that he wore so well on his face. She watched as he moved to the bedroom. "Night..." She spoke softly before sprawling out on the couch with book in hand. Dai flipped a few pages and sighed. "This Kumo Poison history guide isn't working..." She mumbled as she turned more pages. "I'll never find the cause root of Sypher's actions that day." Dai held the book to her chest and stared at the ceiling. ...Maybe, I should tell the Raikage. Maybe it's time to atone for my lies... She sighed and rolled on her side her book slipped off and fell open to a page. Exhausted and completely out of ideas, Dai closed her eyes; only to gracefully fall asleep on the couch. Her hands flinched a few times; her dreams filled of the day she had "killed" Sypher. Her nightmares had returned.

+-------------------+

User Image

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:43 pm
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu
xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu

Scratching the nape of her neck in frustration, Jae came upon the housing district. She had asked around for Noctis and had been pointed from one area to the other. She felt like a chicken with her head cut off. Can't you just sit still?! She thought, coming up on the 'supposed' last direction he had been heading off toward. Maybe she should just leave on her own. That thought was promptly squashed as she realized it was a moot point. She, more than anyone else in this village, had to follow the rules to an exact science. Can't bite the hand that feeds you... Knocking on the door to one random apartment, Jae waited for the tenant or tenants to open the door. A slightly cautious young woman approached the door, peering at her from the crack she held ajar. "I'm sorry to disturb you ma'am but have you seen a guy this tall, with hair that stands up like this with funky colored eyes?" Jae proceeded to imitate Noctis's height and hair with exaggerated gestures. The woman coaxed an eyebrow, determining whether or not Jae was fooling around. "Sorry, I haven't." Jae looked slightly disappointed, having thought she had been descriptive enough. "Thanks anyway." She muttered, heading down the hall. Just as she was about to turn the corner of the hall she spotted a glimmer of who she assumed was Noctis. Her gaze fixating straight on that random a** hairdo he sported. Ah! She pointed at him as he disappeared behind a door. "Wait! Oh darn." She hurried down the hall, not wanting to disturb the other people who lived there. As she approached the door she could hear mumbling, apparently he was in the home of a woman's. Jae had been preparing to knock on the door but froze. Maybe I am interrupting something... Perverted scenarios raced through her head, Jae tilting her head to one side, her face blank. Slowly her features contorted, her disgust apparent. Ew. Ew. Ew. She thought, shaking her head as if this would dispel such errant thoughts. She knocked on the door lightly, taking a step back to wait patiently for him to come out. She wanted to get going already. Time was precious.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:31 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai had dozed off by the time Kein had reached the bed, her clothes slipping up going to her breast. The medic shuddered in her sleep not liking the draft down lower. Later on in the morning the sun rays started to shine through, Suki fluttered her eyes open peacefully and smiled softly. Stretching her body in a suppressed moan, then making a small little squeaking yawn. Unaware of Kein being on the other side of the bed she toke off the night gown her body visible; showing how well it was token care of not just health-wise but also in higher personal expectations to ones self-standards. The Cat Sage bit her bottom lip guessing Kein would be cuddling with Dai in the living room leaving her to her lonely self once more. Rubbing her eyes she yawned once more kneeling down to her bag pulling out a long sleeve sweater dress with thigh-high socks taking her hair out of her ponytail and bun to show how truly long it was. Her back to the bed, Oh. . . I need underwear also. . . can't go without that. . .. bra's. . . .nah, I haven't needed them yet. Besides they don't come in my size unless they suffocate me. . .not worth the bother. . . Running a hand through her silky hair Suki flipped it lightly putting on the sweater dress. Then picking out purple lace for underneath she added that. Then finally her black thigh-high's. Pulling out her ribbon from her bag and grabbing a white lotus brush she sat on the edge of her bed. Running the brush through her long graceful locks of white velvet. Stroking her hair from behind pulling it over her shoulder, the strains softly hitting the ground with their long ribbons. The sun rose a bit more, hitting Suki's hair giving it a shimmering silver glow. Her light purple hue's following her brush, she smiled softly, parting her lips to sing as she looked at her radiant skin and hair and began to sing. Putting down her brush Sky had finished. taking the purple and black ribbon in her left hand she toke her hair. Wrapping some of it around her hand gently so that it wouldn't tangle or pull. Using her fuuton chakra she let the ribbon go, the air carrying it around her bun-like hair, then tying itself in the large bow she wore. Closing her purple hue's Suki sighed. "I'm so pitiful. I have no chance." Looking at the door she spoke softly. "I guess I should head out, *ever so soft sigh* before they think I'm doing wicked things in here." Her hand started to tighten, pulling the sheet on the bed; gripping the brush with the other. They don't need me here. . . but why. . . did they bring me? There's lots of other medics in Kumo they could've brought. Shaking the doubt from her thoughts Sky sat there for a moment longer, taking easy and claiming breaths before she walked out, most likely seeing the two cuddling.

+-------------------+

User Image

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:04 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞

Kein slept motionless with his hand on a kunai he had hidden under the pillow. When he felt the stirring on the other end of the bed he absently sat up still pretty much asleep and upon seeing a white haired girl though of Fuyu and wrapped his arms around her and kissed her cheek from behind as he whispered," Good morning." His head was still clouded in the after effects of the drink but he had an appointment with the Hokage today and needed to wake up. But he was still out of it. It was coffee he needed.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:06 pm
User Image

While sukai was taking time to relax and get all ready to go outside another tap of the window occured. It was immediately followed by a more machine gun-y tap as two ink birds say on the window sill. One was the swallow with the note from Shiro, the other was a woodpecker with Sukai's sumi yusou paper shiro gave her telling her not to lose and he'd be there in a heartbeat.  

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:41 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai stiffened some as Kein put his arms around her but she soon relaxed. Her heart skipped a beat at first then it became a rapid beat inside her chest. The medic's cheeks became fairly pinked as she looked over, as Kein kissed her cheek her heart raced even faster than before. Not knowing if she should respond to him or not. Keeping her voice, soft, gentle, and calm she replied. "Morning Kein, are you hungry? Maybe some coffee?" I could go for one also. Suki asked in a different soft shy tone than she usually used, it was more, in a way affectionate as she spoke her words. Not meaning too. Shaking herself mentally straight she knew Kein was married and herself engaged. Hearing a light tap at the door Sukai noticed the birds. She'd get up and get them when she was able too.

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:56 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞

He smiled as he hugged her then let her go as he stood up off of the bed and got dressed with a simple black kimono with a brown sash. He rubbed his eyes and said still out of it," Coffee sounds great." He made his way into the bathroom to wash his face and brush his hair. He made his way back out feeling somewhat awake and ready but still out of it.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:01 pm
User Image
Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai had one of the throw pillows over her head. She moaned from the pain in her head. She gripped the pillow and peeled it back. Groaning to the site of morning so soon, Dai rolled off the couch and stumbled into the kitchen. She stared at the sake bottle and made a gross face. her bare feet moved across the tiled floor and made a pot of coffee. It was about the only time she would drink coffee. To get ride of a hangover. She sat on the counter and rested her head against the cabinet and sighed. Dai had better nights of drinking but for some reason last night wasn't one of them. She rested her hands against her face and could feel the empty void in her stomach but felt no need to eat. She still had so much on her plate.

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:35 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Noctis said nothing as he walked into the apartment."Come on Night, I'm not an Idiot unlike the last person you were with." Noctis leaned against the wall near the door and his spidey senses were tingling. He listened to her talk about getting her tracker status going off subject."Well, we will have to throw you a party when you become a tracker." He walked over to night and whispered into her ear."Also I'm not gonna have them keep the name Uchiha." He told her as he began to walk out.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 AC:7550 Ryo:3800

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:43 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai stood up patting the blush away rolling her neck she made her way over to the window opening it. Turning she saw Kein walk out, seeing his new attire her face returned to cherry red. Oh god . . . .he's so cruel and he doesn't even know it. Timidly Suki stepped towards the door seeing Kein still in his morning haze. Opening the door she made her way to the kitchen pausing for a moment. "Oh, morning Dai. How are you feeling?' Going over, Suki got a cup of coffee before remembering the note on one of the ink birds. Lifting her finger to Dai before she answered Sky spoke. "Hold on one moment, I forgot to go look at something that's just came up." Smiling sweetly the medic made her way back to the room. Kein was still in there. Handing him her cup of coffee to Kein she knew he needed it more than her. Taking the note from the first bird looking at it and putting it back in her pocket turning to Kein, the breeze from outside whipping her hair lightly. Parting her lips to him she asked. "Is that better?" The woman asked after he started drinking. Her mind wondering off thinking about Shiro for a moment. Is he coming?

+-------------------+

User Image

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games