Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Serec Fields Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:24 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis got even more worried."We should find her then and get her some medical attention."He already had some thoughts on what it could be. Due to the stomach troubles Steel said she had been having. He knew that wolf could track her down faster then he could. And it would be faster to ride on him and let him take him to her but he knew the wolf usually didn't let anyone ride on him except Eclipse.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:4050 Ryo:2800

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:37 pm
User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Steel dipped his head to Notis, he knew they would cover ground faster if he rode on his back. Also the fact that time was not on their side when it came to finding the girl. Once he got on Steel then dashed off after her scent trail.
[Exits]

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:40 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis was a bit surprised that the wolf motioned for him to ride on him. But they didn't have time for being surprised. And he jumped on then they rode out of the area. Trying to quickly find Eclipse and help her.

[Exits]
╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:4050 Ryo:2800

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:52 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
The noctis clone walked into the area. He looked around to make sure everything was secure. He didn't see anything out of the oridinary. So he decided to keep on moving.

(Patrol the Village! In progress )

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:5300 Ryo:2900

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:38 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 350

Reiko followed some very cat like footprints he had found on a trail. It seemed that his earlier suspicion was correct and house cats were indeed forming a gang! He walked around with a magnifying glass to the ground as he searched for these three strange little house cats. Honestly he did not blame them for running away because that old lady with which they lived was insufferable! She smothered all her animals and dressed them up in little outfits. Still, if they were forming a cat gang then they could commit some feline felonies and that could just not happen for even his power would be useless against that kind of crime! So on he pressed in search of the kitty capers!

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:11 am
User Image

Benkai Houshou
Genin_-_Genjutsu_-_Sakkakugan [active]

Benkai walked into the area and waited for the anbu. 'I hope i can prove myself worthy... I hope he doesnt have a strong mind...'

Chakra training:
[Chakra: 345/345]

Benkai Kaicho the Ronin

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:42 pm
The Anbu arrived at Serec Fields he walked to Benkai."Well now that I am here we can-" He was interrupted by another Anbu appearing next to him and whispering something."It seems I cannot stay, The village gates are under attack, one ninja has made it past our defenses and is making their way here. Stay here and guard this area, if they pass through stop them." He then vanished.
Quote:

Title: This is not a Drill
Information: Those charged with this mission are to defend the village from a sudden, unknown invader and his/her cronies. What the shinobi do not know is that this event is nothing but a hoax set up by the village for training purposes.
Solo or Squad: Solo
Minimum Posts: None
Note: The rank of this mission is a reflection of the participator's rank. (Chuunin-C. Jounin-B. Konin-A.)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:46 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 405 |-|AC: 2,800|-| 2,700

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

[Clone]

Mission : Patrol the Village! --underway
Eclipse's clone walked into the fields, other than seeing Benkai nothing seemed to be out of the normal. Thus the clone continued it patrol exiting the fields.
[Exits]

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:31 pm

"Please play with me until you break in my hands and bleed until you....
go INSANE!"

User Image
_______ _______
▄▀▄▀▄▀ Kyoishi Aizawa Rouge of the Leaf Bringer of Insanity ▄▀▄▀▄▀

K
yoshi swung his dangling foot lazily as he layed on a branch of a rather tall tree with his eyes closed in a relaxed position near the outskirts of the fields. 'Well, I'm sure this'll turn out pretty rough,' he thought, letting out a smirk. He sensed a few chakra signatures appear and leave but one stayed constant. 'And that's my que,' he grinned and swooped down from the tree, landing about twelve feet away from his current target. Before he could observe his surprised expression though, he took out two blade fans with black handles and flicked his wrists, causing the open fans to become rotary saws, and enveloped them in chakra before hurling them at an insanely high speed towards Benkai.

— Jutsu Used —

○ Kiss of Death
Description: The user channels chakra into the tips of the blades of their fans, causing each point to glow a deep purple color. Though this effect does not last long, the rewards are immense…If the opponent is cut by these glowing edges, they will be inflicted with a viral poison that will slowly begin to eat away at their body. If it is not cleansed within 3 posts, the user will grow faint- if it is not cleansed within 6 posts, the user will faint- and finally, if the poison is not cleansed within 10 posts, the user will die a slow painful death
• Poison effect lasts 2 turns
• Can only be used twice per battle

Chakra :: 420 | 460

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:37 pm
User Image

Benkai Houshou

Benkai noticed the ninja but gave him no attention. He kept his hand close to his senbon pouch just incase there was a scuffle. 'Damn enemy ninjas, why do they hafta attack konoha?' He watched the anbu leave and became worried. "hey wai-." 'damn i dont want to fight some enemy ninja alone...' He then noticed the ninja jump down and charge him. 'Fans? weird choice of weaponry.' Benkai threw three senbon at the ninja. One was directed to his left eye, the other two went towards his chest.

Jutsu used:

Benkai Kaicho the Ronin

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Senju silently arrived upon the escalating battle, hidden in the shade of thick trees. His white clothing was barely visible as he crouched, his brown orbs gliding across the two shinobi. Withdrawing a small notebook and pencil from his robes, Ichiro's hand neatly flowed across the blank sheet. He was taking notes and details considering the performance of competitors.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:03 pm

"Please play with me until you break in my hands and bleed until you....
go INSANE!"

User Image
_______ _______
▄▀▄▀▄▀ Kyoshi Aizawa Rouge of the Leaf Bringer of Insanity ▄▀▄▀▄▀

K
yoshi darted his eyes to the senbon and barely dodged the two headed for his chest. At the last second, he tilted his head to avoid the senbon headed for his eye but it nicked his face, creating a thin horizontal gash. He narrowed his eyes slightly but still kept his grin. "You have good aim. Looks like I'm gonna have to be more careful around those little needles. Hmph," he spoke, "Let's see how confident you really are with those toys." Suddenly, chirping lightning chakra enveloped his entire body and took the shape of many small, electrified needles. 'His accuracy is very good, but let's see how good it can really get,' he thought as he suddenly outstretched his arms, sending the chirping needles towards him.

— Jutsu Used —

Chidori Senbon [ Thousand Birds Needles ]
Official Description: Chidori Senbon is a Lightning Element technique developed by Uchiha Sasuke. Sasuke is able to shape the Lightning Element to form senbon. Though unstated, these needles probably take on Chidori's characteristics, including it's ability to cut through most anything which stands in its path.
Guild Description: See official description. Requires Chidori be known.

Chakra :: 340 | 460

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Benkai Kaicho the Ronin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:35 am
User Image

Benkai Houshou

Benkai's eyes widened as he saw the electric needles heading toward him. Without hesitating, he dropped down to the ground in a prone position. He then threw two senbon at his enemies shins. Thinking ahead, He rolled onto his back and threw three senbon into the air above his enemy. If his enemy would jump to avoid the first senbon attack, he would get hit by the three other senbon.

Jutsu used:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:04 pm
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Genin Genin Genin Genin Genin Geninxxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu
xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Genin Genin Genin Genin Genin Geninxxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu

Jae made sure she avoiding interrupting anyones spar as she did her rounds. Satisfied that nothing was amiss she quickly high tailed it out of there.

[Mission : Patrol the Village : Exits]

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:28 pm
[OoC] Um, can you edit your post? A Genin can't just duck down when facing an A-ranked technique, especially with one that involves needles aimed at all parts of the body, including shins and feet...

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games