Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Entrance: Konohagakure Great Gates [ Open ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:51 pm
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu
xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu

Flashing the guards her headband she hurried past the gates and entered the village.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:23 pm
User Imagex IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘
xxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxxxx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konoha Konohaxxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu
xxxxxxxx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konoha Konohaxxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu

Jae was highly doubtful anyone would cause trouble here. The ANBU were on guard all day and night. No way they would slip up. Making sure to be very thorough, she gave it one more check and then headed out to the next location.

[Patrolling the Village]

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:54 pm

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Chunin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 305/305 |-|AC:7000 |-| 1500

User Image

Walks up to the gate and stops. "I can sence you don't don't want to talk much about why you wanted to become a ninja, or it may be your entire past, but I wont harbor you on it. If you want to tell me, I'll listen." He said as he turned to face Harlow. "Now, are you read to go Harlow?" He asked her with a smile.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:01 pm
kiropterain1

ӈɐяʅσϖ ϩӈɪɳʂэʈʂυ
ⓗ ⓘ ⓡ ⓣ ⓔ ⓔ

User Image
Konohagakure / Genin / Bukijutsu Class / Bloodline Class / Shinsetsu Clan
"Even a Crow is White as Snow"

The young Genin strode past the Chunin in a steady pace, passing the Gates of the Leaf Village. It kind of seemed like she ignored the Chunin completely but it wasn't the case. She just wanted to hurry. Without turning around the Rosette spoke over her shoulder, "Very ready!" And with that the Genin left the comforts of the Leaf Village and made her way to the Forest.
[[Exits Gates.]]

"Just Open up Your Eyes and See"
CP = [[ 240/240 ]] 両 = [[ 0 ]] AC = [[ 0 ]]
Yukiton [ Snow ] Fuuton [ Wind ]

Kaytali

Rainbow Wench

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:56 pm
Luciania

Shikatsu Nara

Konohagakure/Chunin/Medical Class/Taijutsu Class/Nara Clan/ Chakra 305/305 |-|AC:7000 |-| 1500

User Image

Nods. "Alright then." [Exit to midnight forest in Fire Coutry]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:52 am
User Image
User Image

Kenta found himself standing in front of the gates that lead to his village. He had been away from here for a while thanks to the chuunin exams, and to him, he was coming back as a failure. His whole walk home was filled with these thoughts. Needless to say, they weren't really making him feel any better about the things that happened. Getting closer to the gate, he showed the guards what they needed to see and passed through.

User Image

┠Genin ┇ Oni Clan ┇ Taijutsu ┇ Samurai ┇ Chakra: 235/235┨
┠Jutsu Used: ┨

Flamefox Merimac

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:30 pm
User Image

「◝ please don't let go hold me tight before your warmth disappears
xxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxx please don't let go one more time
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ a e K e t s u e k i
xxxxxJ O U N I N ⇛ K O N O H A G A K U R E ⇛ S A I K E T S U xxxxC H A K R A ┇ 5 2 5

Waiting by the gate, she waited to see if this Shikatsu person was there before her. She had separated from him for a bit to get some thing, mostly gifts for her mother. As she neared the gate she spotted no one waiting and grew a little wary. Either he had left without her or he wasn't there yet. She stood by the gate, arms crossed. Nocti's words rang through her mind. We are currently low on high ranking shinobi right now... Ugh. Placing a hand to her forehead she let out a sigh. She wanted to leave. She didn't care if he had to work extra hard to protect the village. It was his job, not hers and some small part of Jae wanted him to get tired over it but another part of her actually cared that she was leaving the village defenseless. Her conscious fought with her. What was the right thing to do right now? Stamping her foot she stubbornly stuck her chin out in the air. She was not going to take him into account. She wouldn't. It would be like back sliding. She had been very much rejected, the last time she could remember and was still holding a grudge about that. "He can rot in that chair for all I care." She cursed Shikatsu for being late and turned on her heal, looking up to the Anbu that guarded the gates. Waving to them she asked them to let her through, Jae preparing herself to leave. She was going to go without the Shikatsu fella, before she lost the nerve and stayed behind.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:13 pm
While Jae waited by the gates a mask would appear on the wood that made the gate and begin to morph out. She would recognize the mask as as an Anbu one."Someone sounds bitter." Orzebus said behind the mask, he was the anbu captain that served under the previous hokage. And now that Noctis has been made Hokage he serves just as faithfully.  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:32 pm
User Image

xxxxxJ O U N I N ⇛ K O N O H A G A K U R E ⇛ S A I K E T S U xxxxC H A K R A ┇ 5 2 5

Crossing her arms over her chest she stopped dead in her tracks, not surprised to see the ANBU appearing from seemingly nowhere. She didn't need to be a Sensor to 'sense' one of her own kind. "Bitter? Lil' ol' me? Never!" She said, flashing him a perfect smile. Inside she was as sharp and wary as ever. Jae respected the ANBU. They were strong, lethal and as warped as her personality was. They were dark and she liked that. One day she would join them but she wasn't sure when that would be. She was still indecisive. She wanted to travel a little before clipping her own wings and forcing herself to slither around in the dark. "So is there a reason you are stalking me?" The Kunoichi asked, her voice sweet a light while her gaze remained sharp.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:48 pm
Orzebus just looked at Jae as she responded to him. He was only half way out of the wooden wall. He tilted his head at her when she asked why he was stalking her."Is there a reason why you are speaking ill of the Hokage while standing near the gate I guard?"  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:59 pm
User Image

Coaxing an eyebrow quizzically in his direction she continued to watch him with her level gaze. Okay. Jae respected most ANBU. Not this one. He was a complete idiot. Why would he jump to such a conclusion and why would he care? ANBU were not supposed to even speak to 'regular people' unless ordered to by the Hokage or when under a disguise. At least not in this manner. Guess this guy missed the memo... Normally Jae would not give a fly pig who she insulted nor where she did it but she was not about to admit any truths to someone who had no proof. So she lied. And she was the best liar that ever lived. "Who said I was talking about the Hokage? I was talking about Shikatsu. The man who never showed up to meet me." She didn't blink, her face didn't flush nor did her heart beat accelerate. No sweating, no fidgeting and her voice was as smooth as when she first started speaking. It was the ultimate lie and it had taken her these odd months to master it. Uncrossing her arms she cleared her throat. "If you are done making groundless accusations now can you move? I need to leave and your face is coming out of the door. " Bravely she made a shooing gesture with her hands, trying to move him along.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:42 pm
Orzebus merely continued looking in the general direction. Orzebus didn't need to look at her expressions or anything. He had facts and that could break any liars facade."Well, you were just with the Hokage and Shikatsu Nara. And there are no chairs inside the Hokage's office except for his
also you spoke of me stalking you and since we are under the direct control of the Hokage only he could and would order that so you did technically bring him up first."
He then waited till she was done talking about him moving."Well actually I came to inform you to go forward with the mission without Shikatsu Nara as something has come up he will catch up to you, but you were talking to yourself."He should probably also inform her of a jutsu he was currently using but it be better not too."Have a safe trip to Yukigakure Ketsueki-san." And with that he morphed back into the wall and disappeared along with his presence.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:31 pm
User Image

Staying silent and not bothering to respond to the man, she stared at her nails, as if this was suddenly more important than what he had to say. Jae despised men who thought they were better than everyone else. In this world no one was and she was just as lethal as any other man. What was it going to take for her to get the respect she deserved. Jae felt more alone now that the Hokage was gone. He was the only man, after her father, who she respected and he was gone. She could not hold it against him that he wanted to retire but she wished he was still around. As the ANBU disappeared back to wherever he came from, giving her information that was pointless, Jae walked through the gates and headed down the road that would lead her back to Yuki. Any little pang she might have felt before about leaving Noctis to protect this place alone was gone. Bending her knees slightly to give her more kick, she bolted once she was through, not even looking back.

[exit]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:43 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu got to the gate and quickly headed out to Yukigakure. [Exit to Yukigakure]

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

Figuring it would be a good place to find something odd, Ayume made sure to drop by the village's gates. It looked okay, so she waved to the Jonin who were working to make sure that nobody came through the gates. Turning around, she then set out towards the next area.

[enter and exit]

X
X
X

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games