Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:19 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

"The better the fighter..."

User Image

Dai looked at the girl as she announced to the people in the room. "I think the Kage is in a meeting." She spoke to the girl. Surprised that she would announce something like that. Remembering what Sypher had said. Dai stepped back. Her ponytail swayed off her shoulder. Gather her hair once more moving it back to her shoulder. She was readying herself for what might come to such an event. It didn't sit well with her.

User Image

"The more of a challenge to win."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:24 pm
Fuyu Aoi
Hyouton-Special DNA-Superior Body-Bloodline Class

"I can take you!"

User Image

Fuyu gave her an interesting stare as if sizing her up then turned away to enter,"Well its not like Im in any hurry. I just figured I should come see the Raikage first considering Ive been a Gennin for a week and dont have a teacher or practice mission or anything to learn yet." The other girl was acting odd in her opinion, but Fuyu found all girls strange, too girly. I f she did anything stupid she would just crush her like everyone else, to be the best was her nindo after all.

-Chakra:225
[  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:02 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

User Image

Dai's eyes changed expression as the girl looked at her. More harsh and cold. She cracked a small smile at her. "I have yet gained my head band or a team." Dai blinked slowly. Dai popped her knuckles as she rested against the wall behind her. Placing her bare foot to stable her against the solid wall. She thought it was interesting that no one had asked her way she was walking around bare footed. It made her smile. Interesting of such a girl to size me up. She thought as she crossed her arms under her chest. Her expression never changed.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:13 pm
Fuyu Aoi

"I can take you!"

User Image

Fuyu grinned,"Neither have I, so I assumed I should stop by to see if I need to do anything else to get that stuff. I cant start learning everything I want to unless I get it, not that Im not a naturally tough opponent anyways, but having no jutsu isnt the best way to fight." So this girl thought she was something grinning like that, it didnt matter though, they would both get a chance and she would wait for it. "You can cut it, Im not stupid... I know that type of look I get it all the time and I like it, but we cant do that here in the office now can we?"

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:24 pm
Kyo didn't turn to either girls. But Shi...he turned and panted at the girls with his puppy cuteness. Kyo finally turned around to the girls, he didn't have his innocent little boy face at either of them. "Go find a teacher, I found one without having to ask the kage." He said, still a bit grouchy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:39 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

User Image

Dai couldn't help but to laugh under her breath. She had dropped the cute girl act that she wore so well. Looking to the boy as he spoke about finding a teacher on her own; her smile faded. "I was told to come here." Her thoughts drifted to Sypher. He was a level ahead of her. But he spoke so nice to her. Dai turned her head from the other Gennin that surrounded her. Her thoughts swam about the comment Sypher made "I don't have friends, remember." She closed her eyes and sighed.

User Image

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Sanjii9227

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:15 am
[ OoC || I Was Waiting For Dmce or Mana To Post But Since They Haven't. I Can't Keep You Guys Waiting Forever Can I? xD || Where They Are Talking Is A Different Room From The Raikage Office! Let's Just Say That || ]

Sat in the Raikage's rightful seat were the female herself. Papers laid on the desk in an fashion that would bring depression to any who saw sight of such. To believe a woman of such importance be overworked by paperwork and not village activity. Surprisingly, the female handle the paperwork with such a bright and lovely smile. Eyes shone with enjoyment and happiness as settle the paperwork easily it seem. With the sounds of knocking brought forth a jolt head to look to the entrance of her office. " Oh please children! Enter my Sweethearts and Welcome in my Domain! " Flowers could spread from her joyful tone if she could summon such. The woman appeared as she held no worries and stress never sat on her soul. That smile? Such an angel! Kimiko awaited the children to enter with loving eyes fixed on the door.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:52 am
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

User Image

Dai lifted her head at the sound of a greeting from the other side of the door. She smiled. Pushing off the wall she walked over to the door and opened it. Smiling as she walked into the room. She grasped the strap that crossed her torso that held her sword close to her. She bowed her head to the Raikage. Her ponytail coiled on the floor before she stood up. "Afternoon, Raikage." Dai spoke as she stood up.

User Image

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Sanjii9227

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:46 am
The sight of the beautiful female who swayed in her office made the smile on the Raikage's face grow larger. Her body uplifted from her seat and in a swift motion she were over the desk. Arms were outward until they curled over the child. Such a warm hug she would give someone never even laid eyes on. " Greeting Shinobi of Kumogakure! Such massive long locks your behold! Hopefully they don't come to a challenge in battle. " She hopped off the child with landing on one leg and twirled around before taking a seat on the side of the desk. ' How may I help such beauty in my village? "

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:02 am
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

User Image

Dai was slightly shocked at the feeling of the hug from the Kage. Dai touched her hair and smiled. "My hair has yet posed a problem." Dai couldn't help but to laugh. "I was told to come here for my headband, by Sypher. And was hoping for a team as well, ma'am." Dai relaxed her hand the held onto her sword strap. Soon remembering that she had yet to give her name. She gripped the floor with her toes and nodded. "My name is Daitomi Imatokai. Dai for short. I'm fresh from the academy." She smiled greatly at the Kage. What the hell was Sypher talking about? She like a ray of sunshine in the clouds. She thought to herself as she watched the Kaikage with ease.

User Image

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:57 am
--Sorry for not posting. My life has been kinda hectic lately. A post will be done either today or tomorrow--  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:54 pm
Fuyu Aoi

"I can take you!"

User Image

Fuyu entered shortly after the girl and bowed professionally,"My name is Fuyu Aoi ma'am, Ive been a Gennin for a week and I was told to come see you if I wanted my headband and a sensei." She wasnt worried about the girl entering first, she would win the war never mind the battle,"I was told I need your permission to begin training too Raikage-sama?" She smirked slightly as the girl spoke, she would be the best no matter what, that was her ninja way and she wasnt about to lose sight of it.

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:57 pm
Kyo let the girls walk in first then went in. He bowed to the raikage and took out the scroll she gave him. He would wait for the kage to get the two girls a headband and a sensei. Ladies were always first...probaly because he didn't care to rush.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:52 pm
Satoshi arrived at the Raikage's massive building and entered through the great doors that were placed at it's front side. After bounding from stone to stone, Satoshi released his grip on the dark cloak that covered his body. He had been holding it close from the inside in order to keep it from being swept away by the wind. His Sandogasa was held down by his other hand but was now lying on Satoshi's head without aid. Once Sato had entered the building, a woman at a desk nearby noticed him. She looked up in surprise and stood when she saw that Sato had not gone to her for direction and instead continued. A strange sound came from under the cloak, every time that Satoshi took a step. It was like the sound of a pouch full of coins, a chatter. Just before the woman spoke, Satoshi stopped and faced the her. The straw hat kept his face hidden but allowed Sato to see through a few slots at the hat's front. The woman stopped, as if realizing something, and sat down. Satoshi then bowed slightly before turning to face the hall that led to the Raikage's office. He then resumed his walk. The woman, who was a receptionist, picked up her phone and called to the Kage's office in order to let her know that her expected guest had arrived.  

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:12 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

User Image

Dai stood still as the other stood near her. "I was wondering if I could study under Sypher and his team?" Moments later, Dai closed her eyes and sighed. She pointed at the phone that sat on the desk of their Kage. "You're about to get a phone call, ma'am." Only seconds later the phone rang. Unknown to the others in the room a piece of paper floated over to Dai's foot soon vanishing into her skin. She looked over her shoulder having an unsettling feeling that someone was coming to see their beloved Kaikage. She turned her head and a small smile grew in the corner of her mouth.

User Image

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games