Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || The Azure Angel || .:Kumogakure Hospital:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:22 am
User ImageUser Image

"The both of us? Fine ... if that is what you wish." Madara looked back at Avlus, the boy had not said a word since they had come here. Regardless, he was good at what he did, the combat would be a good test of their skills as a unit. With her passing thoughts she would look back to the red haired woman. "Select the location you want to battle. I figure you should have control over something that happens today."

Chakra 205 | 220

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:03 pm
░░▒▓██►Demetri Hatake◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri was walking down the halls with the doctors following behind asking him to get back to his bed. They told him he still wasn't ready to get up and move about."I'm fine...really." He said with a yawn. They told him of all the symptoms he could have after waking up from his coma, more importantly amnesia was one of the one he heard. He didn't remember forgetting anyone so he guessed it didn't really matter at that point. As he walked he saw some red haired woman talking with to other ninja who seemed like genin. They were sort of blocking his path.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:2550 Ryo:1500

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:43 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 405 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 4,600

Honestly, this genin girl was a bit of a pain, but Suzume figured she may as well indulge them. When asked were they were to meet for the battle, the red head replied "Anywhere would be fine, I suppose. Although perhaps the village dojo would be most appropriate? Would you want to battle immediately or would you like some time to prepare?" She had noticed someone in her peripheral vision, a male with silver hair and who was apparently checking out. Suzume moved aside so that the male could try and pass, since obviously he was trying to get by them.

Jutsu used:

Chakra consumed:

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:57 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Demetri noticed the red haired woman move aside so he could pass. He smiled and his eyes turned into U's.Ignoring the doctors still saying he should stay in the hospital he passed by."Thank you, Miss."He said as he passed and walked out of the hospital. The sun was very bright to his eyes as they were still adjusting.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:24 am
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Higher Up's Request (1/5)
Sukai came up to the hospital her memory of Demetri coming swiftly back as she saw the boy leaving the hospital. Putting her hands on her slender waste popping one of her hips out to the side the many weapons on her back jingled, tilting her head to the side her silky white hair fell upon her smooth cheeks. The girl appeared like a flawless porcine doll if anyone had seen such a rare item in their time. Her purple hues looking at him gently yet with authority and a spark of fierceness. "Demetri! Your suppose to be in bed!" The medic sighed, "The Raikage sent me to take care of you, I can't have you running around while your in recovery. You might think your better after waking up from the coma but your body will suffer from fatigue if you push yourself!" Taking his hand in her soft perfect-like one she turned him around walking back to the hospital in swift even steps. I swear, . . . the best of the medical team is reduced to babysitting. This is a shame. . . . *sigh* but it can't be helped I suppose. . .

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 430/430
AC: 3,300
Ryo: 2,000

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:20 am
User Image
Maemi's eyes hardened at Cloud's comment about Kyo being interested in him because he was Sypher's brother. He turned his head away and slid off the bed, elbowing Kyo in the stomach as he went. Was it on purpose?...."She didn't like what I said..." he stopped talking as a girl came in, demanding a fight. He was rather glad that Suzume offered to take the fight herself "I have no interest in joining a fight." he said softly, remaining between Kyo and the rest of the occupants in the room.

Oh? You want me to save you?
Why?
Oh? Now I don't have to save you.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:17 am
User Image

"The way of a shinobi..."

╚═Inuzuka ⊳ Jounin ⊳ ANBU Apprentice ⊳ Kumogakure ⊳ Shizuki═╝

Kyo did a slight welp noise when Maemi elbowed him in the stomach, appearntly he had a fragile belly. He opened his eyes and shot a glare to what he thought had been Doki but was Maemi and his jaw opened in surprise. "Doki is so dea- what the hell?" He looked at his arm and tried to move it, impossible because Maemi had strapped it onto him. "Why me?!?!?" He looked at Maemi and grumbled. Shi snickered and got bonked on the head by Kyo's foot. "Tck, how am I to train like this Maemi?" He whined, he didn't want to sit up because he still felt the slight bruising in his no no region a bit. "Is Doki trying to neuter me or something?!" He thought, he turned his head grumpy and saw two people he didn't know, a pink haired girl with pale eyes and a shy looking boy with black hair. "Genin..." He had heard something in his earlier daze about fighting but he currently could not when he so wished to kick a certain Doki's ugly behind past Team Rocket.

Total Chakra [ ► ] 270
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Taijustu Style [ ► ]
Rank of Stage / Techinque [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ]

"Is to protect those you love..."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:14 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

As Demetri was going to head out and do stuff his eyes saw white hair appear in his vision. A girl who looked like the perfect porcelain doll was walking towards him. She called out of quite fiercely and spoke to him as if she knew him. But he didn't know who she was."You can assure the Raikage that I'm perfectly fine."He said with his eyes looking like U's He tried to take a step forward but he suddenly became light headed he stopped himself though he straightened up quickly it still looked rather awkward. Then she suddenly grabbed his hand and began leading him back to the hospital.He noted how soft it was and felt relax for some reason."You know you don't have to take care of me I'm ok, but if you don't mind me asking... Whats your name?" He was also trying to fight being pulled but he didn't currently have the strength to fight back.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:34 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Higher Up's Request (2/5)
Sukai looked back at him tightening her grip some smiling. "That hurts Demetri. . . .that you don't remember me. . . . ." The woman whimpered softly then giggled angelically. It didn't hurt her feelings that badly, but it was rude of him to forget her so easily.

+-------------------+

User Image

Ryo: 2,000

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:38 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri looked at her oddly."Don't remember you? This is the first time I've met you..."He told her. He wondered why she was speaking like she knew him and he knew her. He didn't have any recollection of her before a few moments ago when she appeared and started dragging him back to the hospital.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:58 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Higher Up's Request (3/5)
Suki felt hurt as he honestly didn't know her. "Very well, my name is Sukai Chiryo-shi. I am Cat Sage and one of the best damn medics you'll ever get to know. . . .I suppose since your coma you've forgotten how to be respectful. Shame, we were actually friends at one point in time." Letting out a soft sigh she tugged him back through the doors of the place she knew so well growing up. The nurses in the hospital greeted her with kind smiles as she nodded back to them, some came up and bowed their heads to her. In this place of Kumo the woman was widely known for her stunning abilities. "Ah, . . . It's good to be home. . ." She smiled warmly glancing around seeing many new genin she blinked. "Did the Academy have a graduation I missed? . . .So many new medics~!" Humming the last part she wondered how their abilities would vary from hers when they had time to train. None the less, mine are far greater than most. . . . .though,. . . this new found cockiness is new to me. . . .could it be because I'm far greater than the medics in Kiri and Konoha? The medic thought, she was so humble at one point. But seeing herself actually surpass all others. . . .gave her a new feeling, like she was doing something right.

+-------------------+

User Image

Ryo: 2,300

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:21 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri suddenly stopped, he used his chakra to stick his feet to the floor anchoring him down. Though since she was a medical nin she could probably tear his arm off if she wanted too. He looked at the floor his hair shadowing his eyes. He then looked up at her his eyes serious yet calm."I'm sorry for forgetting you Sukai..." His eyes did not deceive, he really had no memory of her anymore. Maybe she would realize the severity of what was happening to him now. One of the medics walked over and smiled at Sukai."Oh Sukai! you have grown even more beautiful then the last time i saw you, and I'm sure your medic skills have grown as well." The female medic looked behind at Demetri and recognized him as the coma patient who decided to up and leave."Thank you for bringing him back Sukai, we couldn't have him out there at this point, the head truama he recieved from the explosion that put him in a coma was substantial we still don't know what effects it might have had on his motor functions, memory etc..."The doctor suddenly was called over so she turned to Sukai."Can you take him into that run and give him a check up? it would be oh so helpful."Then she left.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:44 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Higher Up's Request (4/5)
Sukai looked at the nurse and simply nodded. Turning toward Demetri she cocked an eyebrow. "Release your legs. . . .we can do this the easy way or the hard way. . . . . . your choice." Her tone serious. Needing to go other places as well and do the rest of her Chunin training. Seeing that he desided to go the easy way she gently tugged him along down a hallway. Reaching a room she brought him in closing the door behind them. "Okay, sit on the table please." Suki asked softly going back to her more timid soft voice.

+-------------------+

User Image

Ryo: 2,300

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:03 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Deemtri sighed as he was tugged to the room, he had a familiar feeling when Sukai didn't respond to what he said to her. Almost like if she did it all the time. He followed her and sat on the table."Ugh maybe I should have stayed in that coma."he thought to himself.He felt tired already after only using his chakra to stick to the floor which was like an e rank technique. He guessed he just wasn't used to it like normal. He noticed how her voice changed and he liked this one more."That tone suits you..."He said to her softly.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:35 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Higher Up's Request (5/5)
Sukai looked at him and smiled sweetly. "Thank you. . . now for your check up. . . . turn your head and cough." The medic blushed some, knowing she had to give him a full exam. . Of all days I have to do this. . .
Higher Up's Request --complete
+100 Ryo
+150 AC

+-------------------+

User Image

AC: 3,450
Ryo: 2,400

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games