Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Frozen Oasis || .:Temple Of Perserverance:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:38 pm
OoC- Is Aki near them or just lingering? Cause if he waits a few, Sypher will be capable of being a friend to him. He just needs better timing xD Major better timing, Drizzy xD.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:48 pm
[close by but cant hear them,its no big deal im just in charcter he has major self esteem issues.]  

lazyactor

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:50 pm
Ooc- xD Well Sypher will be all ready to be nice and friendly once this is all over. Then he can help Aki with those self esteem issues.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:53 pm
User Image
The better the fighter
The more of a challenge to WIN...

Daitomi Konan Imatokai
| The Paper Ghost | Shinobi Hunter | Ninjutsu |

Dai smiled as Sypher finally amitted to what she wanted him too. She leaned forward to him and whispered in his ear. "I got you to finally say 'I love him'. Then go tell him." She lend way and smiled at him. "Sypher...don't ever lie to yourself." She spoke. She looked up to the tree that Aki hide behind. "Perhaps, you should tell you know who, to wait. Just a little longer." She hoisted herself up and stood with her forearm on the pillar. "They'll understand if it is what you wish for. They've always listened to you, even if they didn't want too." She smiled down at Sypher. "And you didn't have to tell me about...you know. I've know for quite sometime now." Dai pointed at the tree where Aki hid. "Why not attend to Aki. I was going to talk to you about something else. But I can wait." She said as she turned a went on her way back to HQ.
[exit to cradle]

I will never forget my past
Even if I WANTED to...it is forever slashed into my skin.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:00 pm
User Image
We are never fully fulfilled
Until we walk our path with pride...

Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju
| Bird Sage | Onin | Ninjutsu |

Sypher gave Dai a dirty look "I never lie. Never. And who is this they?!" he grumbled then stood and walked over to where Aki was hiding, knowing he was there the whole time "You, sir, have some seriously bad timing. Now. What's up?" he asked, presently ignoring Dai's advice to tell Kyo I'll tell him when he's 12.

I'll protect this place
HOME ...because its all I have...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:04 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aki panicked for a second when he heard foot steps coming closer. in his panic he did hand signs and became a cheese danish. it wasnt the best disguise but who doe-sent like cheese danishes.  

lazyactor

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:08 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

”Bonds make you stronger, but if you have no bonds...

User Image

Sakaki wandered into the temple and saw sypher, and saw aki turn himself into a cheese danish. He slowly walked by aki the danish. He waved casually at sypher. He sat down against a tree and opened his bloodline scroll and began to read it carefully.

User Image

... how does one become stronger?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:21 pm
[[i wanna eat aki now]]  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

lazyactor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:26 pm
[nooooooooo dont eat him] lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:46 am
User Image

Sypher nodded to Sakaki as he walked by then looked back at Aki, blinking "Ya know...I think I just lost a little respect for you, Aki." he stared blankly at the cheese danish, wondering how in the hell he'd chosen to become that. Of everything in the world "A cheese danish? Really? If you're gonna stay that way...I'm gonna leave."

I'll protect this place

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:13 pm
Kyo balanced on a part of half a pillar, w-was Sypher talking to a Danish?! So he was crazy! But that danish did look good...cookies oculd not fill his rumbling belly, but maybe that danish would...he shook his head and took the Strawberry jellly filled donut out of the bucket and chucked it at Sypher and Ima. His mouth open as to why he just did that! He smacked his own face.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:26 pm
User Image

Aki turning into a danish and Kyo chucking donuts...the world hates me today. Sypher glared up at kyo through a slight film of strawberry jelly as the donut slid off his hair. He wiped it out of his eyes and gave the jelly a cold look "Ok...Aki. When you decide to de-danish yourself, I'll be over there. Smacking Kyo." he vanished for a few minutes then stepped out of air and onto the pillar in front of Kyo "All right, Kyo. This is yours." he jabbed his fingers, still covered in jelly, into Kyo's mouth "We need to talk. But I don't want any lip from you so you just keep my fingers in your mouth. But if you bite me...I'll throw you in a bath tub. Understand?"

I'll protect this place

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:37 pm
User Image
Kyoishi and Shizuki
Inuzuka

Kyo was about to book it fast till he tasted both Sypher's fingers and a film of jelly in his mouth. He nodded, too afraid to get the disgusting strawberry out of his mouth or to bite Sypher's fingers. "Oh he is so pissed..." But seeing jelly on SYpher's hair and face was making him press his fangs on Sypher's fingers in a attempt to hold back laughter. He wanted that strawberry out of his mouth so he would comply now.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:44 pm
User Image

Sypher frowned but didn't do anything as Kyo bit him slightly "About what happened before...I'm sorry I didn't answer you and left like that." he apologized, something he never did. He took his fingers out of Kyo's mouth and bent slightly to look him level in the eyes "What you said made me very happy. But I'm going to ignore it till you're 15 at least. If you still feel that way when you're 15...then I'll return your feelings. Do you understand?" he asked, brushing jelly out of his hair and wiping it on the grass.

I'll protect this place

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:50 pm
User Image
Kyoishi and Shizuki
Inuzuka

He stuck his toung out fully, wiping jelly off it. He had something going down his cheeks, oh god he was crying, wiping it away as fast as possible. "B-but..." He spit more jelly out to the side of them, he instead nodded to Sypher. "If it made you h-happy then why do you look mad?" He finally got enough jelly taste out to not call a gagging reflex.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games