Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] For The Weak And The Brave |Hospital| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

Aria did a little giggle as Minowa tried to hide. Sooo cuuuuute! Standing back up straight and tall, with her arms down at her sides, Aria's smile stayed as her confidence improved. "Yes sir. I'll try to shadow the nurses for a while, if you have more important business." It looked like the Mizukage really needed this down time, as seeing his son again brought a light to the area. Indeed, this upbeat place had been a completely different experience from the shrine work this past year, and it was only the beginning!

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
...as supporting others is my goal!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:53 pm
User Image

|
|
Sypher[x]Senju

I am
[man]&[warrior]&[father]&[leader]

|
|

| Mizukage: Jounin | Kirigakure | Suiton : Doton |
| Ninjutsu : Elemental Dual Wielder | Sensor : Resolution | Bloodline : Senju |
Chakra 1040 | AC 22,600

|
Smiling, Sypher gave Minowa a kiss on the top of his head then let him down. Minowa went racing off to play with the other kids as Sypher spoke to Aria "I've already set you up with someone who needs a helper." he motioned and a red headed nurse came over. She had a kind of sleepy look to her features, soft skin and a long billowy dress that the children shyly came over and clung to. It was sleeveless and her porcelain arms were bright in the light of the room"I'm Rima." she introduced herself to Aria, smiling vaguely at her "Rima will be your coach and tutor for the next few days until you're confident enough to perform yourself." Sypher explained then knelt to give Minowa a hug again, squeezing him a little tighter. He wanted to stay and play with his son but...he had things to do "I'll leave Minowa in your care, Aria, and her in yours, Rima." then he was gone. Rima turned to Aria, smiling vaguely still "Shall we?"

|

|

| This is what I am | What I am is this |
| And that's all I'll ever be |
To be myself; that's all I want
| That is all that I need |

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...

Aria watched on as Sypher let down his child, the young one scampering off to play once more. She nodded in comprehension when the discussion turned to Rima. Belying Rima's perky looks, she must have had a long shift, as it tried to infect Aria. Stemming the yawn that came up partially, Aria couldn't help but notice Rima's fashion sense. She'd have to ask her later about where she picked up such a cute dress--not that Aria would want to back off too far away from her loose yukata--but the more the merrier. Holding out a hand for a handshake, Aria introduced herself just after Rima did, "Hi! I'm Miyamoto Aria." Turning and facing the Lord Mizukage once more as he explained Rima's position relative to hers, she acknowledged his statement with an understanding head nod. After the handsome man left, Aria's steady gaze swiveled about to meet Rima's. "I'm ready when you are, sensei," she replied with a bit of hesitation, trying to keep the momentum of her confidence going before she lapsed back into a state of nervousness.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:10 pm
VampireKittenz

Smiling vaguely at Aria's introduction, Rima nodded smoothly "Come on, come on." she turned and seemed to drift off, soft brown shoes making very little noise. Her dress took the clinging children with her but Minowa walked on his own, moving close to then away from Aria "First things first, what do you know? So I don't teach you doublies." Rima seemed to draw out the words between little sighs as the children mimicked 'doublies' all around her "And no sensei, if you please. The kids will call me Sandy again if you do that..."  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...

The whimsical manners of the newfound sensei--though Rima preferred to be called otherwise--were a delight that only made the area's bright and cheery atmosphere more comforting. Nodding quickly to the directional commands, Aria swiftly stepped in line, her outfit swishing to and fro to keep pace. With Minowa close by, she occasionally looked down and smiled, both to keep track of him and the gaggle of rambunctious children around Rima. "Well, I paid extra attention to the first aid instructions at the academy. They didn't teach anything chakra related, but we learned how to set fractures, stop bleeding, administer drugs with needles or iv drip, clean and dress light wounds, and try to diagnose unknown symptoms, among other immediate needs. Yet, I do not own any of the medical equipment necessary to perform them." A big question mark seemed to drift over Aria's face as she murmured to herself about why they weren't given anything like that at the academy. It seemed silly, but she was certain that there had to be a reason for it, somewhere. Perking up when Rima asked to cease the sensei speech, Aria caught herself in the act of asking about the Sandy remark, realizing that asking about it would probably make the children say it. Instead, she vocalized a simple hum to acknowledge the request.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:56 pm
VampireKittenz

Rima sighed as she settled into a chair, her dress seeming to float all around her, and looked at the paperwork clipped to a board "Its a good thing Sypher placed you here then. We don't have many very bad injuries or illnesses anymore, not since that plague went away." the children started to drift off, going back to playing and Minowa went with them, glancing once at Aria before exploding into play. Rima set her elbow on the counter and her chin in her hand with another sigh "It really is a pity the academy is so very lax. But considering we have nothing but muscle bound idiots for shinobi, I'm not all that surprised. Everyone is so very set on fighting and flailing with arms and elements like rogue hippos in mating season." her head slumped down, head tapping onto the counter as her red hair fell all around her. For a few minutes, she seemed to have fallen asleep but then she spoke "Well. We have scrolls to learn from here so once you're done with our little group, you can move on." lifting her head again, she stood and flounced across to tap Aria's cheek as she passed "Come come." leading the way, she crossed to a tiny room with small children who all had injuries of some kind. Some children had bruises and cuts, others had minor breaks and one had a pretty bad cold it seemed "Tend these children. I'll be back in an hour." And she drifted out.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...

Aria twiddled her fingers from afar at Minowa when he looked back at her. Keeping the conversation flowing, Aria giggled a little when Rima spoke of muscle bound idiots. She had noticed during the latter parts of her shrine guarding tenure that more and more people were leaving their weapons at the entrance area, but it had not crossed her mind that the entire village had gone sword crazy. Her own ideals in life, she knew, would be unattainable if she forgot to train how to defend herself, even with all of the best medical jutsu possible. Letting herself get downed in combat could lead to her squad's own downfall as well, and that was not a part of wanting to help everyone. She also knew that she couldn't tell Rima-sensei any of this, as it would look quite disrespectful and very impertinent of her. "Yes, Rima," she agreed to her teacher's statements, wanting to show that those more experienced should be differed to and not questioned.

As the children's play ramped up, Aria's mind drifted off to observing them as it looked like Rima's long day had caught up to her. Perhaps she had fallen asleep for an unannounced nap? Caught off guard by the suddenly seemingly awoken Rima, Aria's attention snapped back towards Rima as she spoke. The unabashed movement that followed, that of her physical contact, was strange but not out of the ordinary. Turning to follow Rima, Aria glanced back at Minowa for a second, making sure that he and everyone else was fine. At the children's clinic now, Aria confirmed Rima's request, "Yes Ma'am."

With the teacher gone, she looked over the nearest wall's supplies, retrieving what was necessary: a white lab coat, stethoscope, face mask, antiseptics, splints, cough/fever suppressants, and a few differently shaped/sized bandages. There were other descriptions, for the more medically inclined, on the insides of the cabinets, but Aria didn't know what they were referring to when she briefly skimmed over them. With pockets full of instruments, she set about trying to help the little ones, starting with the infectious one. The others looked really bad by comparison, but if she helped the others first and then they got infected, then she would have to double back and re-assist them. Moving on to the breaks, she would tend to them and then finish with an immuno-booster, smiley Band-Aid sticker over the shot area, and a prescribed bed rest. No putting pressure on a recent fracture or break! The last bunch by then had already cried out their tears it had been so long, and Aria felt their pain. She was only one person, but she still felt bad. Picking up some lollipops before assisting them, she would finish her interactions with each of them by trying to guess their favorite flavor among the lollipops given. That usually put a smile on the puffy red faces of her nieces and nephews.

((ooc: Did you want more in-depth descriptions of tending to the injured?))

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:10 pm
E G X

With a gust of wind, several leaves traveled into the hospital.User Image It would be obvious that they weren't normal on account of the fact that they began to spin in a spiral. Moments later, the small figure of Eyan would appear between the leaves. He'd been using the Body Flicker to get to the hospital, traveling to who he assumed was a trained medical ninja. Now that he was there, he collapsed on his face in exhaustion. He'd used the last of his chakra with the Body Flicker.

But this wasn't the first time Eyan pushed himself too hard. How else would he have become a berserker at such a young age? Passing out from training was a regular pastime. Going to the hospital after training was his routine. The only difference now was that he teleported instead of walking in his exhausted state. But even if he had walked, he'd probably have been just as tired.

Without looking up from the ground, Eyan knew he was in the presence of a stranger, but he assumed she must have been just as good a medical-nin as the others he had seen. "Doctor!" he called out. "Chakra...healing...sandwhich!" And then he was out.

Classes: Taijutsu Sensor
Disciples: Berserker Oracle

Chakra: So tired...
Stamina: So tired...

Actions: Passing out
Thoughts: Used to much chakra. Need some healing. And gimme a sandwhich while you're at it.
OOC: Now that's an entrance dramallama

VampireKittenz

Al Eyan Hominid

Wealthy Capitalist

8,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:02 pm
Al Eyan Hominid
Start with the second paragraph, please.

User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...

E-rank Training (2 posts), -1 post for Attribute, -1 post for Training Area.

Finished with tending to the children and waiting on Rima-sensei to return, Aria went back to the storage cabinet with the weird descriptions on the backsides. "These look like some of the exercises in the textbooks from the academy." Pondering on them, she noticed a little example doll hanging from the bottom of the cabinet's door, a small 'use me' sign hung from it. Enthusiasm ignited her faltering confidence as she thought of the Mizukage and his handsome face praising her to study more. Rima-sensei and the children too would if they could, possibly. The first one on the list was 'Shindan', or Diagnosis. Reading through it, she realized that the beginner techniques were absolutely easy. It was exactly what she would need to help her understand the internal workings of her future patients. (Shindan learned) 'Cleanse' was next on the list, and she saw the immediate, practical applications of it just by looking around at all of her tiny patients. They wouldn't want to be infected, just as she had taken care of the one that was, first, before everyone else. It would also let her properly clean the wounds of others, too. (Cleanse learned) 'Massage' was also completely understandable, as Aria had learned during her Academy sessions that a build up of lactic acid hurt long term stamina. According to the small script, it also let her pull away the pain from the affected areas. Practicing a few times on the tiny dummy, she started to get the patterns. (Massage learned)

It was at this time that a young man came scrambling into the hospital, out of the room where her current patients were, but still within a short distance from the door. Closing the cabinet quietly, she eyed the little ones carefully as she strode through the open door to the room beyond it. The young man looked to be ailing of something terrible, so she put on her Cleanse just in case. Kneeling over the slumped figure, she applied Diagnose to him, gliding her hands up and down his form. "He's out of chakra," Aria stated plainly, looking up and around for a stretcher. Spying none, but a blanket instead, she deactivated the Diagnose and retrieved the light blanket. Without Rima-sensei around to help her help him to a bed, it would be wisest to not move him: There could be unknown fractures or other obstructions that her jutsu didn't pick up from the cursory scan. Gently draping the blanket over him, Aria positioned his body so that she could perform Massage to his affected limbs. This would ease the pain of whatever caused his exhausted state, and possibly allow for an easier regeneration of his chakra. Hopefully, Rima-sensei would return soon.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:02 am
E G X

"Sandwiches! Too many sandwiches!" User Image Usually Eyan would have been happy to have a sandwich or two, but these were in the hundreds of thousands. If he even tried to eat a few he'd explode. So that left one option: run or get crushed by ham. And that's what he did.

Running through the darkness, he looked back as the sandwiches began to stack up and form some kind of shape. "Holy crap its a fist! SANDWICH FIST!" This strange sight was so amazing to Eyan that he forgot to move. He still didn't move when the sandwich fist flew up and came down on top of him.

And then the dream was over, Eyan waking up on a blanket with someone tending to him. All he Eyan could say to explain the dream was, "Premonition." He was going to make The Sandwich Fist and turn it into his first finishing move. It was probably possible to make a fist of sandwiches in the real world. All it would take was a little creativity and a bit more chakra. Speaking of which, Eyan felt a bit of it returning, though he wasn't really concerned too much about it. A sudden idea had popped in his mind...other than the sandwich fist.

"Tell it to me straight doc. You're gonna have to cut them off aren't you?" Without giving her a chance to respond, he went on with a "oh my poor legs! I'll never overwork you again for the rest of the day." And Eyan was telling the truth. He'd be right back to the hospital the next day after another hard days work. He couldn't stop training just because he was missing a limb or two...or thought he was going to miss one. Otherwise, the older genin would surpass him for sure.

Chakra: Less tired...
Stamina: Less tired...

Actions: Waking up and questioning Aria
Thoughts: Well, if my legs are gone, I'll just replace them with robot parts.
OOC:

VampireKittenz

Al Eyan Hominid

Wealthy Capitalist

8,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:44 pm
Al Eyan Hominid

User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...

Kneeling there when the boy came to, Aria ceased her usage of Massage and listened to his crazed delusions. "Your legs are fine, but please refrain from running out of chakra again." Putting a hand on his head, she ran an additional Diagnose just to make sure he wasn't under the effects of some psychological duress. Lifting her hand up and finishing the jutsu, she remarked upon his state, "You seem to be having recurring nightmares, but are otherwise mentally fit." It wasn't her duty to be doing this without Rima-sensei around, but hopefully she would understand. These were jutsu that she was going to need to study eventually anyways, when time permitted. Still kneeling there beside her patient, Aria had a few questions, "What are you doing that is causing these problems?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:27 pm
E G X

Eyan was relieved that his legs weren't getting cut off, since he'd probably need them for his taijutsu. User Image Sure he could have still used ninjutsu without legs, but ninjutsu was more of a secondary skill to him. Without taijutsu, he'd be just another sensor. Speaking of which, Eyan finally realized that his "doctor" didn't actually have that big of a chakra signature. By the looks of it, she was either a genin like him, or a very weak chunin.

But before Eyan could ask about that, the kunoichi asked about the cause of his exhaustion. "What aren't I doing?' Eyan answered. "It's called extreme training. None of that academy stuff. Its the kinda work you see chunins doing. And that's why I limp to the hospital everyday." Saying that, Eyan probably should have thought he had a bad habit going on, but his smile showed that he didn't really care. He thought it was a major accomplishment on his part. If he had the habit at his age, how would he be like as an adult?

Nodding at the thought, Eyan made yet another realization. "What's your name anyway? Can't just be calling you doctor when you've still got your training wheels."

Chakra: Restoring
Stamina: Restoring

Actions: Talking
Thoughts: Never did get your name...
OOC:

VampireKittenz

Al Eyan Hominid

Wealthy Capitalist

8,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:14 pm
Al Eyan Hominid

User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...

Aria grimaced at the thought of being reduced to hobbling everywhere after training. The hospital wasn't meant to be used as such, but she could sympathize with the harsher training methods. For one so exhausted, this young man certainly was chatty. Indulging his psyche for a little bit, Aria responded, "Aria, Miyamoto Aria for a full name. And you?" She wasn't aware of what the hospital's regulations were for holding lengthy discussions with their patients, and filed away the question to ask Rima-sensei when she returned, among others. There were so many questions these days, many more than when she had guard duty at the shrines this past year.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:37 am
E G X

The kunoichi introduced herself as an Aria Miyamoto. User Image So to Eyan, she was going to be a Miyamoto-senpai. At least that's what he thought she was. He could never accurately tell someone's age just by looking. For all he knew, she could have been a slightly taller, younger looking midget.

"Nice to meet ya' Miyamoto-senpai. I'm Eyan Xelger of the unimportant not-a clan. And as you can see, I'm the youngest Genin in Kiri." Eyan thought about telling her about his classes, but he thought that would be giving away too much. He wanted to leave some surprises for the Chunin Exams...if Aria was in fact a Genin. Speaking of which...

"Hey, where's your Sensei? I mean, there has to be somebody keeping you from killing guys like me with your...HEALING POWERS!" As he said that last part, he sat up and waved his arms dramatically. "Speaking of healing...How 'bout that sandwich?"

Chakra: Almost There...
Stamina: Almost There...

Actions: Resting
Thoughts: Gonna need more sandwiches for that giant fist...
OOC:

VampireKittenz

Al Eyan Hominid

Wealthy Capitalist

8,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:07 pm
Al Eyan Hominid

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...

Aria blinked as Eyan made his joke. Not-a Clan, she thought, Who? "Such exuberance," she remarked out loud, commenting on Eyan's flailing appendages. "Rima-sensei left a little while ago, saying that she would return in an hour." Glancing up at the clock, Rima-sensei still had some time left. Perhaps she had gone out for lunch? Returning her gaze to the blanketed genin, Aria stated, "You look well enough from the small treatment I performed, so I guess you're discharged from the hospital now." I can't leave the children's ward until she returns, as these little ones can't be left unattended, she thought, her mind focused on the tasks at hand. "I think I smelled a cafeteria down at the hospital's entrance, if you really want a sandwich."

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games