Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

First Lady Jocelyn

Dangerous Werewolf

4,400 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:22 pm
Annalisa Cambria Hyuuga

*||Skill Learning *|| Kage Honnui - (Shadow Stitching) *|| Rank-E *|| Posts Required (1)*||
Post {1/1}

Her hands itched for action when she returned to the Academy. It shouldn't be too hard to find a way to learn her new techniques after all they were mostly offensive. She paused for a moment before opening one of the inner doors feeling more confident by the minute. With one breath she entered the room and much to her pleasure she found a young genin she graduated with tending to a shuriken wound.

He had already removed it and stopped the blood, however he didn't know how to seal the wound, Seemed like she walked in at just the right time. "May I?" she asked with a smile. Most people tended to work with the bright side of the medical but she was more than happy to rip into the dark side. With less than a nod of agreement she placed her hands around the wound and let the dark chakra flow from her hands, snakes of the energy flowed from her to the boys arm sewing the wound closed and sealing it tight. "They'll fall out in a few weeks, just don't pick at them." If it hadn't been for the fact that she knew the guy she might not have even payed him the second thought but she really needed the skill.

*||Skill Learning *|| Runge Suibou (Lung Collapse) *|| Rank-D *|| Posts Required (1)*||
Post {1/1}

Once finished she walked through the secondary doors into a small room with dummies and a few mannequins that had been torn asunder through out the last weeks of various training sessions. With a sigh she looked around for the one she needed. It was merely a bust of a man that looked seemingly normal, but to her it was perfect. It was similar to the dummies used to teach non-medical ninja CPR. Fully loaded with false lungs and chest bones, it would be the next best thing for her to use shy of a living body.

With a stretch she lifted her hands, focused her chakra, and let out an entirely visible fill the space around her hands. Once fully formed she lunges her petite form forward and placed her hands both across the chest of the dummy. The bust started to shrivel as the lung sacks began to collapse. It looked much like a prune, it amused her. Laughing to herself she picked up the decrepit thing and put it in the corner that had miscellaneous parts and chunks of the dummies. That could do some serious damage to a human, she sat on the edge of anticipation ready to use it.

*||* Skills Learned::Kage Honnui - (Shadow Stitching) ::Runge Suibou (Lung Collapse) *||*
*||* Academy Reduction (-1 Post) Personal Attributes (-2 Posts)*||*

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:32 pm
Sliding to a stop at the academy, JingJing paused to straighten her clothes and hair. She fluffed her numerous skirts and tightened the jacket around her chest and shoulders, straightened her head band and ran her hands through her light blonde locks Always look well presented! she thought and then started through the academy, peeking in rooms and outside for the Hokage "I'm looking for the Hokage-dono?" she said, pausing to ask a person she'd spotted in a room.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:54 pm
Azeiel The Fallen

User Image
Keiji Maede
Kei
[Gennin] [Renmaru] [Lil' Phantom King]
"The Mind Conquers All"

Keiji came back into the Academy, seeking the Hokage, but noticed that he was busy attending to other gennin, so he wrote a note of sorts, walked by the Hokage, and slipped it in Yun's coat before making his exit.

I observed nigh six or so new gennin, as per your instructions. None were told what was going on, and they were under the impression this was meant to be a simple Meet and Greet. My findings are as follows:

For the most part, the new initiates aren't unsocial, but are focused on solo acts. With maybe two exceptions, the gennin that showed up simply ordered, ate, and left. They can focus on nothing but their immediate training, though their plans afterward remain a mystery. I have found, however, that Shade, the cat woman, as energetic and friendly as she is, acts as an influence on others, myself included. Her pure type of logic has even broken down the barriers the Yukigakure girl built in order to block out the outside world. After a few short minutes, I found that Jae was, if ever so slightly, legitamently enjoying herself.

As for the rest, some would argue that they are, as stated before, anti-social. I believe getting them to work with each other would prove an extremely difficult task, though a needed task in order to unite Konoha's newbies. If we continue as we are now, Konoha will become weak in such a way that vultures will come in for the scraps.

I wrote up detailed reports on each gennin encountered at the shop if need be. They were left on your desk at your office, as I see you're busy tending to newcomers. If you have any more requests, I'm free to do whatever.

~Keiji

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:31 pm
Judai Satetsu The Black Sand

User Image
Judai walk in to the academy waiting for the hokage he had got done with his training it was now time for his spar " where is he " he said to himself while taping his foot.
Leaf Village Genin

TwilightZeo

Hilarious Genius

2,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:03 am
User Image
Zhou Yun
Hokage ☉ King of Dreams ☉ Ranmaru

Zhou not knowing that people were looking for him began to look over the small scroll that he had written all of the things he wanted to learn out on. He smiled as he took pulled a small pencil out and crossed off the Kumo Bunshin no Jutsu (Cloud Clone Technique). This jutsu made it so that if a water clone was hit with something that they would simply split and reform back into twice as many as the original. So he simply made a handsign and created a water clone. He sent the water clone across the room and chucked a kunai at it. The kunai sunk into the clone turning it back into water as it spit in a splash forming two clones in the place of the original.
(1/1)
He smiled as he looked at the next one on the list.The Fukyuu no Jutsu (Immortality Technique) It was a theatrical one at most but a useful one at that. He smiled as he formed a single handsign and and channeled a large amount of raiton chakra into his hand and plunged it into his chest as the lighting arched off of his skin before settling. He pulled a small kunai from his belt and cut a small cut in his arm. He knew it was bleeding but he could neither smell or see the blood. A nefarious jutsu indeed.
(1/1)
He giggled to himself as he once again returned to the scroll. He was knocking back jutsu's left and right. Up next was the Henka no Kumoyuki (Change of Weather). It allowed him to alter the appearance of the weather to what ever the hell he wished. He smiled and though to himself, this one just plain isnt fair. He made a single handsign and thought of rain. Seconds later he began to see a downpour. He then thought of wind. A massive windstorm began to brew as a evil grin spread across his face. He cut the flow of chakra and began to think of the endless applications for this jutsu.
(1/1)
He took a deep breath and looked over the final jutsu he wanted before taking a break. It was an expansion on the jutsu he had learned before. So he made another water clone and sent it back across the academy. He pulled yet another kunai from his belt and sent it flying across the academy. The clone fell in a puddle of water as it reformed itself. He smiled and knew the next part was going to suck as the clone illusion pulled a kunai from ITS belt and sent it flying toward Zhou. Zhou knew full well that it was fake but when it struck his arm it sure felt real as he grabbed his arm in pain. He shook his head and said," Wow that sucks."

Jutsus learned.
Kumo Bunshin no Jutsu (Cloud Clone Technique) D-Rank
Henka no Kumoyuki (Change of Weather) D-Rank
Fukyuu no Jutsu (Immortality Technique) C-Rank
Soriddo Kasumi Buki (Solid Mist Weapon) C-Rank  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:00 am
JingJing peeked into a room that the person she had spoken to had pointed out to her and she grinned "Hello. Are you Zhou-dono?" she asked the man who had just been messing with a water clone. She stepped into the door way but not the room and slipped her fingers together behind her back. She examined the room and looked back at the man, smiling.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:15 am
User Image
Zhou Yun

Zhou smiled at the girl in the dress and said," Indeed I am." He chuckled and said," You dont have to be so formal." He smiled once again. He wondered what the girl wanted. More than likely she was here for a headband.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:09 pm
~A Dojo Pursuit Task~

Haru finally entered the Academy's Training Facility with a puzzled expression. It took him a while to reach this destination because he'd never been here before, he got lost several times and had to ask for directions. Unlike most males, Haru wasn't afraid to ask for directions and assistance.

Haru began his search for the Hokage. Looking high and low he couldn't find him considering the simple fact that he still never met the Hokage. No matter what he did, he would've never found him without help from a stranger because he didn't know how the Hokage appear like. So that's exactly what he did, asked a random person for the Hokage.

All doe quite embarrassed from having to ask where his own village leader was since he didn't know how he looked like, he managed to turn his frown upside down once heading towards the direction the guy pointed to.

"Heh, heh, I'm coming for you Lord Hokage-sama!" Haru shouted while running and giggling, finding this search task quite fun. Haru just thought of the task as a pursuit mission, soon he'll be going on real one which will be even better. "Come out, come out where ever you are!" Haru shouted again, passing the Hokage without even the slightest notice.

Jolt of Fate

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:26 pm
User Image
Zhou Yun

It was official everyone in his village was weird in some way. He smiled and said to the passing boy," Can I help you little one. If your looking for the Hokage then.... Tada." For the first time he wished he could make shadow clones. Because then he could have the clones hand out the headbands. It seemed to be the only reason people came to see him anymore.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:53 pm
User Image
Keiji Maede
Kei
"The Mind Conquers All"

(Crappy post... too busy watching the... show... O_O )
Keiji entered once again, looking for the Hokage, once again. "You called, Yun-dono?"

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Jolt of Fate

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:01 pm
Over Whelming Embarrassment Unleashed Once Again!?

Once the Hokages voice touched him, Haru paused in momentum. Haru was having so much fun by simply running around that he forgot all about looking for the Hokage. He swiftly turned around, unleashing his embarrassed emotion, the emotion that seem to continuously break free from its inner concealment.

"Ohhh.... " Haru said trying to maintain a fake hearted smile only to appear as the opposite of embarrass, non-caring. "....Uh, yeah, yes, I was looking for you sir. My academy sensei said something about, for me speak with you about graduating from the academy." Haru explained.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:07 pm
User Image
Zhou Yun

Zhou nodded his head at Kenji and said," Yes just a second." He turned to the little kid and said," Sure you will need a headband so here ya go." He reached into a pouch on his hip and tossed it to the boy. Assuming that his buisness with the boy had concluded he turned to Kenji and said," This way." He turned and exited out the back of the academy and once he was there he turned back around and waited for Kenji to catch up.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:09 pm
User Image
Keiji Maede
Kei
"The Mind Conquers All"

Keiji quietly followed until the Hokage stopped. "So what are you gonna have me do? The message was a bit vague..."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:16 pm
User Image
Zhou Yun

Zhou smiled and said," First off I want to thank you for completing the mission I gave you. Second based off of your report you and I think much the same way. In fact during my personal training I stumbled onto a particularly nasty combination of genjutsu and ninjutsu. I have called you here to offer to teach it to you. "

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:26 pm
User Image
Keiji Maede
Kei
"The Mind Conquers All"

Keiji nodded. This actually interested him. "O.k. Let's see what you got." It did raise a flag as to why he would teach keiji in particular, but then again, they were both genjutsu users, and Keiji was more in the know that the average shinobi, no boasting intended. Maybe this kind of thing was natural.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games