Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Shelter Cyclone || .:Residential District:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:19 pm
User Image
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Genin[x] | Taijutsu[x] | Brawler[x] | Oni[x] | Fire&Earth[x] | 200cp [x]
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
Why's it noisy...? Hakkin's eyes blinked blearily as he raised his head a little, staring about. His neck was at a funny angle, bent almost at a right angle from his sleep and he shifted, arching his back to sit up and stare at the person suddenly in his mom's apartment. He had horns so clearly they were related in some way but "Why are you being noisy? Daitomi-san! Daitomi-san!" he reached down and grabbed Daitomi's shoulder, giving it a shake to wake her up from her own sleep. His eyes were alert and focused on the strange oni as he went into a crouch down by Daitomi's head, still shaking her shoulders "Who are YOU and why are you breaking into my mom's apartment?" he demanded of the other Oni.

|

Fight, fight, fight ! ! !

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:39 pm
User Image

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

I will pay for my...
L I E S and T R E A S O N ...

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Ninjutsu Sensor | The Paper Ghost | Jounin | OININ Apprentice |

Dai awoke to her shoulder being shaken by Haki. She moaned and rubbed her eye as she sat up. "What is it, Haki-kun?" Her tired voice was kinda cute. Dai opened her eyes slowly and was staring at Saka. "Saka?" She tilted her head to the side and then looked at Haki when he questioned the older Oni. Dai reached over and placed a hand on Haki's shoulder. "It's alright, Haki." She pointed at Sakaki. "This is Sakaki Sakeyomi. a distant cousin of yours." Dai looked at Sakaki still a little tired as she looked at him. His armor was gone thanks to her. It didn't suit him anyways. "Excellent question, Haki. What are you doing here, Saka?" She asked a little confused herself.

I’ll take my
PUNISHMENT with a grain of salt.

User Image

User Image

| Chakra Count: 460 / 460 |
| Secret Chakra Pool: 150 / 150 |
| AC: 8,000 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ occ :: }}  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:13 pm
"..Death has made me your worst nightmare..."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
xxxxxxx N i n j u t s u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx B l o o d l i n e xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG e n i nxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx K a t o n xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx O n i xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx R a i t o n xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx N i n j u t s u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx B l o o d l i n e xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG e n i nxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx Sakaki Sakeyomi
User Image

Sakaki's brain ignored everything else as the boy said his mothers home. This was his cousins home. His cousin was female. This boy said mother. He had horns so he was biological and not adopted. Sakakis eye twitched a little. "Your mother, is Kinpaku isn't it?" He asked the boy looking into his eyes. He completely ignored dai, he was sure he'd get a smack for that but right now he was far to curious about the horned little boy that was his second cousin. "I only asked this because I didn't know that she had any suitors...or anyone she was interested in for that matter," He said, mumbling the last part under his breath.

| Chakra Count: 320 / 320 |
| AC: 0 |
| Ryo: 0 |
| Theme: Warrior |

{{ooc: }}  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:27 pm
User Image
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
Listening to Daitomi suspiciously, Hakkin eyed the other with distaste "No. My mother is a fairy of fluffy puppies and soft petaled dandelions." he replied with cutting sarcasm. Kid had spunk for someone so small and completely defenseless "Yes, she's my mom! My name is Hakkin Issestsu and I want to know why y- what suitors?! She doesn't need suitors! She has-had my dad!" he snapped sharply, angered at the very thought of his mom being with anyone but his dad. Granted, he didn't know who his dad was but what little boy doesn't have an ideal that is set up for their parents? Especially when they're absent from their lives "And she's not interested! She's busy! And I'm not a baby! I'm a kid! Which means she had me a while ago, you...you..." he looked back at Daitomi, remembering what she'd said his name was "That doesn't explain why you're here, in her house, Sakeyomi!" he used the man's last name without honorifics. They were family right? So why should he be nice? Not to mention this guy hadn't exactly come in through the door. Which meant... "Why did you break into my mom's house!?" he suddenly shouted, angry about this more then anything else. Hakkin checked himself immediately after that, putting his wrist to his lips to stop himself from yelling again. He had moved to put himself between Daitomi and Sakaki, almost protective, but what could he really do if anything happened? Not much.

|

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:51 pm
xxxxxxxx K a t o n xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx O n i xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx R a i t o n xxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

Sakaki began to laugh loudly holding his stomach after awhile. "Y-yea your kin's kid alright! You got some spunk hakkin I like that!" Sakaki said with a grin. "Besides I also come in through the window when I visit my cousin the door is far to cliche and obvious," He said waving off the kids concern. He noticed the kid put himself between sakaki and daitomi. He smiled at the subtle protective gesture though he wasn't sure whether it was a conscious move or not. Shaking his head he looked into the kids eyes. "Don't worry I won't hurt dai we're actually really good friends," He said with a smile.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:15 pm
User Image

User Image

I will pay for my...

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

Dai giggled as she saw the surprise in Saka's face when he finally registered Kinpaku had a child. Like many, Saka finally caught the confusion bug. Kinpaku had kept Haki a secret from the village; an act of protection of her son? Whatever the case was, Dai was to look after him from the time being while Kin sot to her once beautiful office. Dai covered her mouth as she tried to hold in the laughter of Haki's sarcasm. She thought it was hysterical for him to say that his own mother is a fairy of fluffy puppies and soft petaled dandelions. Dai then covered her ears as Haki proceeded to yell at Sakakii for his question of Haki being Kin's child. Dai smiled at Haki when he looked back at her. One of her eyes where close as she looked at him; oddly smiling too. Dai looked at Saka and laughed as she lowered her hands away from her ears. "He's got you there, Saka." Dai giggled as she hoisted herself up onto the couch and crossed her legs. Resting her elbow on the armrest and placing her cheek against her fist. Dai gave a small hint of blush at the cute admiration of Haki protecting her from Saka. She looked at Saka when he belted out in laughter, finally noting that Haki was indeed Kin's child. She rolled her eyes when Saka spoke about coming through the window because the door was far to cliche and obvious. "And yet normal shinobis, come through the door because it's polite. No matter if they're Kin's kin or village shinobis." She spoke clearly to Saka as he should know she cousin better than to come in through the window. She was sounding older now, more wiser than last time Saka had spoken with her. Dai smiled as Saka told Haki that he wouldn't hurt her. "Besides, if he did I'd just put him in his place with Chidori or something more shocking." She pointed at Saka and grinned. "Better behave, Saka. I'm Jounin now and can beat you into the dirt so fast, your horns will spin." She giggled in a creepy fashion as she sat so proudly on the couch as if she was a ruler or something like that.

I’ll take my

User Image

User Image

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:28 pm
User Image

"Dai-chan you should know by now I'm anything BUT normal," he said with a chuckle before he heard her comment of being a jounin and breaking his horns. His famous temper flared as his pride wouldn't let him take that one lying down. "Yes yes miss confident, if being so close to death hadn't made my skills dull I'd be just as strong as you right now," He grumbled out clenching his fist hating the fact that he was so weak now, he'd have to start training ASAP he hated feeling weak like this. It was a testament to his weakness and the pain he caused. He needed to get stronger so that it NEVER happened again.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:22 pm
User Image
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
Hakkin glowered a little, unsure if he was being talked down to or praised. Cliche and obvious? What about common sense! Listening to this man, Haki suspected he might not have any and he remained standing even though Daitomi chose to sit on the couch....though her position and giggle was so out of place, he gave her an obvious look of 'what the hell is wrong with you now?' but said nothing. Breaking his horns though "Daitomi-san, that's not...you don't threaten to break an Oni's horns. Its....its bad. And you shouldn't even joke about it." Haki said, his tone careful but clearly scolding. Breaking an Oni's horns was...well for an Oni it was worse then death. They would lose all power and strength, their blood would become just like a normal persons. It was...horrible. "Mom isn't here right now." he said carefully looking back at Sakaki.

|

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:09 pm
User Image

Sakaki put his hand on hakkins shoulder and looked at the child solemnly. "I can tell from your reaction you know exactly what happens when an oni's horns are removed, I've...gone through that...it wasn't fun...at all," He said softly touching his new horns. "I felt so weak...so...ordinary...it was horrible, though I tore my horns off myself so that I could escape my pursuers...it worked...but I was in a near death like state for nearly a month and after that I couldn't use any of my sake techniques," He said before shaking his head. "But anyways off depressing subjects, how old are you hakkin?" He asked his cousin with curiosity evident in his voice.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:22 pm
User Image
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
Haki went defensive as Sakaki touched him but as the other Oni spoke, a look of slight horror and revulsion touched his features. To be an Oni without horns! It was one of the things he'd had nightmares about growing up. His mother had told him about it when he was very young and now he'd met someone who at least had survived through it "That's....ugh..." he shook himself and then pulled back a little ways before answering "I'm 12..." he said, sitting on the couch next to Daitomi. He sat rather close to her, possibly indicating he had grown fond of her?

|

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:42 pm
User Image

Sakaki snorted "Damn right it's ugh.." He said with a smirk. "Twelve eh? You'll be a damn good ninja I can already tell," He said with a fond smile towards dai as he crossed his arms. "I need to retrain all my skills...This is going to suck hell but it'll be fun," He said smiling at his cousin. "So as a ninja what do you focus on?" He asked wanting to know his male cousin more.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:13 pm
User Image

User Image

I will pay for my...

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

Dai frowned as the two of them twisted her words. "I said SPIN not BREAK...you two are for sure cousins. Neither of you can hear correctly." She spoke strictly as she watched both of them. She looked at Haki with such careful eyes. "My humor is rough, Haki. I'll try to not make such jokes, but it's difficult when Saka makes it so easy." Dai looked at Saka and winked at him. She slightly leaned forward when Sakaki touched Haki, feeling the odd sensation to protect the small boy. Even though she knew well enough that Saka wouldn't hurt him. But knowing that the Raikage had trusted her alone with such a task, had brought out a side she wasn't use too. Dai leaned back as Saka spoke of losing his horns for the first time, she touched the black cord around her neck that held the horn pendant. She looked at Haki as he sat next to her, sitting rather closer than normal showing he had grown fond of her. Perhaps? She thought as she looked at him for a moment before turning her eyes back to Saka. Catching a found smile of his that had haunted her dreams since he supposedly died. She moved her eyes from his; a small hope that Sypher might come back too. A far cry to hug Fuyu and hearing scream 'let go of me'. Everything had changed in such short time and yet she continued to push forward. with every passing day. Even under watch, she pushed to be better. Just like what Sypher had trained her for, but without the support of a team. She was alone to push her boundaries into the unknown.

I’ll take my

User Image

User Image

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:22 pm
User Image
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
Haki pulled his knees up to his chest, looking at Saka as he asked questions "Taijustu, fire and earth." he said softly, his chin resting on his knees as he glanced over at Daitomi as well. Even as she spoke of humor, he wondered if she'd ever really laughed happily in her life. She didn't seem like the type of person who wouldn't laugh but....she always seemed so melancholy. Or at least that was what he'd seen of her. He turned his attention back to Sakaki "Do you.....Are you a taijutsu user?" he asked.

|

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:38 pm
User Image

Sakaki's eye twitched. "I miss that girl I used to date, but alas time moves on and things change ne?" He said being oddly mature before looking back at hakkin. "Hmm I don't particularly focus on it but I find it useful so I have a style I'm hoping to learn," He said with a brotherly like smile. He always wanted a younger sibling and while hakkin was technically his cousin he hoped he could get the boy to see him as an elder brother. "We do however have a similar element that being fire," He said his arms still crossed across his chest. "What's the style you plan on learning?" He asked his cousin his curiosity never seeming to end.

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:59 pm
User Image
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
"Date? You used to date Daitomi-san?" Hakkin's eyes brightened a bit, suddenly becoming bright at this new little tidbit. He glanced over at Daitomi for a moment and suddenly his face flushed as Sakaki asked him a question. He'd never been fully enrolled in the Academy, never really learned anything...in fact, he didn't know any of the techniques "I....I don't know." he mumbled, looking down at his lap. His hands came tight around his ankles and he scowled at the floor "I don't know what I want to learn..."

|

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games