Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Path Through The Sky || :Gates: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:34 pm
User Image

[☁] |The S T R A N G L I N G Cloud O F Kumogakure| [☁]
[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 3 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher stopped as he came to the gates and immediately went to the Anbu that approached him. He explained the situation then waited with the guards for their newest Suna villagers to arrive They'll be searched first. he thought, his smiles fading to stern frowns as he glanced up at the sky, wondering if it would rain then looked back at the Suna shinobi as they would arrive "I trust you understand the need to search you...?" he asked, hoping they would. No one was getting into Kuma from Suna without a search. [☁]

[[[OoC: ]]

[☁]There is nothing without...[☁]
Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Find a path...walk it...Become the future...
Or fall to the past...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

After arriving, and hearing the message, the Suna nin Crossed his arms and stated his ultimatum. He didnt like the idea of being searched, and nor was anyone going to look through his Burden golem or physically search him at all. Doujutsu would be fine.

"No. I will not be searched. I respectfully ask to speak to Kein Uchiha. He can vouch for me. I came to help deal with a problem, not subject to an interregation or search....

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:42 pm
User Image

[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 3 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher narrowed his eyes but held up a hand as the Anbu started forward, stopping them "Kein is at the Kage's office. He was one of the ones attacked. You'll speak to him when we arrive there. As for the search..." he reached into his pouch and fingered some seeds before shrugging a shoulder "Very well...I trust you. I supposed we'll all have to have a little faith this time around." he tapped a finger to his lips "You're a little meaner without your tall friend around..." he mumbled softly but didn't bother pressing for anything.[☁]

[[[OoC: Waiting for the other to post before we go in.]]

Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Or fall to the past...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:46 pm
Bast looked around at the scenery, trying to spot anything that might have been amiss. San was conversing with the Kumo-nin, but it didn't seem to be openly hostile between the two.

"I had hoped to come here on better terms," she stated to no one in particular. "But work is work, I suppose."

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

Behind his mask, San had to pop a small grin. he wasnt mean, he just had a small thing for secrecy. "Let the enemy understimate you. Never reveal you abilities....ever...." San spoke once again, hoping to be brought to were the incident had occured. His Iron San dparticles would extend to form his S+ ranked perception field as the kumo nin would reach into her pocket. This was set just in case anything was set amiss and would also be used to track down ganchou.

"Not meaner, i just have a certain thing about searches. For what it is worth, i promise i have no alterie motives or bad intentions twords your village. Kein can at least vouch that much. Now please..lead the way....."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:52 pm
User Image

[☁]
[☁] Sypher Senju [☁]
[☁] | Bird Sage | [☁]
[☁] | Onin | [☁]
[☁] | Ninjutsu | [☁]
[☁] | | | 7 3 0 | | |
[☁]

[☁] Sypher grinned openly at the woman's comment, a mischeivous streak showing through "Isn't that always how it is though? Shinobi rarely get the chance to visit other villages unless they're on missions or having to smooth political feathers." he turned on his heel and started off "Of course, if we weren't doing that all the time, we wouldn't be what we are." the Anbu moved aside to let them all pass and Sypher nodded to them "My previous order stand...no one in. No one out." he glanced at the masked man "Smart guy! Knew you were from the Chuunin Exams. And that does make it easier. Your promise. Lead on I shall." he continued on at a run, slower than his previous pace but with the same urgency.

((Exits... Kage's office.)) [☁]

[[[OoC: ]]

Life
Friends
Commitment
Duty
Love
Honor
Loyalty

and above all else....

P R I D E

Or fall to the past...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

San would follow quickly behind the kumo nin. So....he was from the chunnin exams so long ago? wow.....

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:55 pm
Bast reached up and touched the jewel of her necklace, turning in to a bright blue translucent stone as Sypher talked.

"Unfortunately, I fear you're right on that front," she responded. She ran behind the Kumo-nin, keeping him nearby in the strange, foreign Village. She wondered if she would be able to try some of their food while she was in the Village.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:57 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
Kinpaku had donned nothing, as she approached the village. Of course, there was no one to actually make use of stopping her. Sypher was making his way back into the village, and of course, that meant he'd be at the office soon enough, and that meant the two with him in tow were sunagakure shinobi. She moved not by the gate, but rather to a guardhouse upon the side, that was oddly vacant. Within, a pool of water rested, and she formed her seals, utilizing mizu yatsuo no jutsu to move. Onward to her office.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:51 am
[[ Lol, exits after many moons...< o < Honestly my activity is pitiful! ]]  

Azorii

Partying Cat

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:13 pm
Bast walked over to the side of the road on which she had entered not so long beforehand, and took a swig of tea from her flask. Staying hydrated was key in high altitudes just as much as in the desert, it seemed. Either that, or she was just thirsty. She didn't bother thinking about which option was true. She strolled up to the Gates and waited just inside them for the Oinin who were to lend her a hand on her mission. It would be much more difficult to function without them, but bringing hunters from Sunagakure would have looked more like a threat given the situation.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:11 pm
Bast strolled out of the Gates and eyed the ether surrounding the rocks. She didn't know how people traveled comfortably across the rocks now that she was paying attention to them. She crouched near the edge of the nearest rock, and stared off at the horizon.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:14 pm
× × ×××××××××××××××××××××××××→Omake Ganchou←×オマケ ガンチョー ×
User Image××××××××S a n d a n b u e l i t e

A rumble would come from Bastet's belt. Out of it would shoot the form of Ganchou, coming to a rest in a fighting pose a bit away from Bast. He, oddly enough, was garbed in an intact white cloak, with all of his equipment on him... including his radio. He appeared as he had at the height of his time. On his face however was a mask of sheer rage. He would never stop fighting, not until his very cells had been ground down to dust. In the instant he saw Bast, his entire body swiveled in her direction, and he quickly cast Kori Shinchuu no Jutsu in the one moment of confusion he would have. It would hold her but for a second, and that was all he would need.

Gunsei Clone Chakra: 485/505

OOC: ONE. LAST. BATTLE! Mentor Vs. Student! Gunsei Vs. Flesh!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:30 pm
A wild Ganchou appeared!

Not having expected Ganchou to pop out from her belt, Bast was taken aback momentarily when her scroll started shaking. However, she quickly popped the scroll off her belt and opened it before the sudden summoning technique did any damage to her seals whatsoever. Nicely enough, after he popped out of her scroll, she was left free to activate another seal: Kekkai Houin. The seal was fairly generic, as it only created a box that interfered with Chakra waves, but it was set to activate around the ex-Suna-nin and would at least serve to contain the apparently-berserk Ganchou.

1030/1035 Chakra

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:57 pm
× × ×××××××××××××××××××××××××→Omake Ganchou←×オマケ ガンチョー ×
User Image××××××××S a n d a n b u e l i t e
Disguise: Anon Maake

The Ganchou finished its next move just before the box closed around him. With a poof, inside the box would appear a rather large rock, while right next to the gates would appear Ganchou. It launched several kunai at Bast, running full speed towards her.

Gunsei Clone Jutsu: 480/505
    Substitutions: 1

OOC: Tricky!  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games