Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] A Place of Growth | Taki Shrine| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:59 pm
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

xxD Rxx N I G H T M A R E
XX Sebastianxx CraneXX
XXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXYour Symptom's are Mild... Let Me Change That...
XXXXXXXXX▶ ██ █ WHY MUST WE FIGHT? WHEN YOU CAN DIE.

↙↙ IxxW I L Lxx⇪↷xxF E A R N O G O O D
User Image

X Kirigakure XXX Jiongu XXX Jounin XX Bukijutsu XXX Medical XX

█████████████████ ████████████ █████████████████

Sebastian stood a good distance away, silent and motionless. He usually preferred hands on tests, but seeing as this was to test there responsive ability, he had to sit back and observe. How would the gennin handle themselves?

The jounin observed the battle, analyzing his many variables and components to success. Hopefully they would survive. If they did not perform, they would probably die...

█████████████████ ████████████ █████████████████

Layout Ⓒ Logi~

Music :: Theme
Chakra Lvl :: 1060
Stamina Lvl :: 715
Jutsu's ::
Hearts in possession:: water, wind, fire, Earth
Other organs: Unknown
Durations ::
Attire :: Normal attire

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:57 am
User ImageUser Image

Kirigakure no Sato | Genin | Sensor Oracle | Taijutsu Brawler | Team Two

↙╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗↘
←┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓→

Ryou looked to Kameko as she tied her hair back and spoke of her plan, he listened carefully. She spoke of his fear, and Ryou flinched, looking to the corner of his eye he felt shame deep inside, knowing he'd fallen into fear, something no shinobi should feel. Ryou was shivering and it stopped slowly and he gritted his teeth, and clenched a fist. He had to go to Hotaka now, the plan was simple, it as good... the only variable that was out was how Ryou would favor against his old master. As Kameko handed him, the staff made of her lava. Ryou nodded and took it, he looked over the bushes and saw the man once more, he was lost in his own thoughts, looking into the water, lost in the travel of the fish. He was barefoot, and crouched near some the water... Ryou took a deep breath and looked to Kameko once more, "I'll tr-try my best, thank you Kameko..." he then looked to his enemy. Ryou's back burnt with a old pain as he took the first step and his chakra began to flow... He opened the First Gate, The Gate of Opening, and he dashed to the side of Hotaka as he was in a daze.

Ryou's hands were in the air as he held the staff to bluntly hit the man in his head with it with full force. Ryou was airborne and just appeared, however his eyes saw Hotaka's face, covered in blood, sharpened teeth, and a weak figure, he was terrifying to look at, a true horror. Ryou flinched, and he hesitated, as his gaze met Hotaka, his heart beat skipped, as he remembered a far off memory.

------

"Damn boy! You b*****d child, scum, worthless! The only reason you aren't dead is because I say so! You aren't in the Land of Iron anymore, you're with me!" Hotaka gave Ryou's jaw a swift hay maker, as two other's held the newly teenage, 13 year old Ryou. Ryou's jaw clicked and his head went limp as blood began to drip down.... He was silent. Hotaka grabbed Ryou by his hair and yanked up, he squatted down and went eye to eye with Ryou. He looked deep into his eyes and then as Ryou's glanced, he saw the mans face, his youthful skin, his toned body, and the whip mastery was all there... Hotaka spat in Ryou's eyes and Ryou squinted in pain, dropping as the two men let him go. "Worthless! Maybe the boy doesn't have them... Throw him in his cage!" Hotaka walked past Ryou, then kicked him in his gut. Ryou bounced up from the force and coughed up blood, as he laid on the floor. The two men began to pull Ryou away from the powerful man, Ryou was paralyzed with fear, and all he could do, was watch.

--------

Ryou swung the staff at Hotaka's back, aiming for his shoulders, he gritted his teeth and hoped for a hit, however he had given Hotaka time to react, dammit!

←┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛→
↖╚═══════════════════════════════════════════╝↗

- - I'm not from this land yet, - -
- - I feel like I belong here... - -
- - Why look to the past, when time is ever present? - -
- - Because things cannot be changed... - -

AC :: 1,200
Ryo :: 800
Chakra Lvl :: [ 295 cP ] - [ 0 cP ] = [ 295 cP ] out of [ 295 cP ]
Stamina Lvl :: [ 245 sP ] - [ 0 sP ] = [ 245 sP ] out of [ 245 sP ]
Reductions ::

Huntress Kitteh

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:09 pm
User Image

|
|
Hotaka Tsukai

|
| Escaped Criminal | Possible Brawler | Whips [1]

|
Hotaka didn't move or appear to give notice to either genin, his eyes on the fish that darted up stream. He'd already ripped the heads off a half dozen with his teeth, discarding their bodies to float in the river as he crushed the small skulls and brains between his teeth, picking the broken shards with jagged fingernails. But as Ryou went airborn, his back seemed to straighten, his attention beginning to turn from the fish. At the attack, he spun and the staff slammed into his face, perhaps marking a success!
BUT....his teeth, sharpened and bleeding from the gums, drool flying with the hints of foam, Hotaka had caught the staff in his mouth. He ground down on it, glaring into the face of a recognized child "b*****d. Child." came around the staff, his teeth grinding and cracking before he lifted himself, taking the staff, and if Ryou still held it, the boy with him. Then, unless Ryou moved away, Hotaka's bare foot would slam viciously into Ryou's stomach, sending the boy flying into the water.
Fulling erect now, Hotaka's visage would seem....a bit familiar to the two genin? Perhaps if it were softer...the hair lighter, a gray...Hotaka's similarities to the Mizukage would be more obvious as the man sneered at Ryou, mouth closing as sanity crept back for a second "A b*****d child sent by a b*****d child. Slave! GET TO YOUR GRAVE!" he howled, throwing himself across the distance between himself and Ryou to rip at his throat with torn and ruined fingers.

(((Apologies for being so late in reply....I worked last night, school this morning and then worked again today. I'll be back again to reply on Sunday....or Saturday if I get done with class ><)))

|

Azzurro Skyde

Huntress Kitteh

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kirigakure no Sato | Genin | Sensor Oracle | Taijutsu Brawler | Team Two

As Hotaka spun and the staff slammed into his face, it was a direct hit! Ryou felt a feeling of courage burst in him and he was about to pull the staff away for another hit, however he noticed something. His feet landed onto the water of the stream, his feet molding chakra and holding him above the surface. That's when he realized, his eyes widened as Hotaka was revealed to hold the staff in his teeth. Ryou's eyes burst wide open and the fear he felt was ripping him in half almost! His skin got goosebumps as he looked at Hotaka, his bloody gums, his sharpened teeth, his crumby nails, those eyes... He was a monster out of Ryou's nightmares.

As his eyes met Hotaka's, Ryou only froze in fear. A flash of his old memories, glanced past his mind and once, his body was solid, and as he tried to tug on the staff, it did not budge. Ryou's bare chest was slammed into and it winded the Shinobi, Ryou's spat out of his mouth as he gasped for air and flew back, tumbling and falling into the stream, it wasn't deep, only a couple feet to the bottom. He hit his head on the bottom of the stream and tumbled backwards until he stopped and was completely soaked. The pain of the tumble was extreme, he felt a ring in his head and his vision blurred for a moment. His gut flamed in pain, as he felt three ribs break on impact... Looking to Hotaka, he finally saw something that had never seen before, a similarity between his nightmare, and his leader. Ryou squinted and looked at him as he spoke and Ryou scrambled back in the water, 'A b*****d child sent by a b*****d child. Slave! GET TO YOUR GRAVE!'

Ryou saw as Hotaka lunged at him, Ryou was frozen in place, laying with his a** of the ground, holding up his upper body, by placing his hands on the bottom of the stream. He looked up to Hotaka as the feeling of failure sunk in and he gave in to the voice in his head... I can't do it. Ryou's mind went as time began to almost slow for him, he looked at Hotaka, fear and cowardice in his cowering as sat in the stream, waiting for his enemy to finish him off. His life flashed, and a memory came to him, he looked up to Hataka as he bared his hands out for Ryou.

------

Ryou was thrown into the cage by the two men, his face was bloody and bruised, and his body was limp and weak. He didn't move as the clang of the metal doors sounded and the two men walked away, speaking of what to eat for the night. Ryou was looking downwards as he was propped up against some of the bars of his own cage. He was a caged bird, never to take flight, never to be removed from his new home... Like the other slaves it was burned in his mind... 'once a slave, always a slave.' Ryou's eyes slowly opened as he looked at the ground.. he pondered his situation, looking at the dirty, beaten and bruised skin of his on his arms and legs, the rags he wore and the blood stained onto it. His movement was slow and he brought his head up, reaching back and touching the back of his head to the bars that held him in his one place. He closed his eyes and felt the pain surge through him, he gritted his teeth as he tried to move, but couldn't.

He looked outside of his bars, he was on a caravan, Hotaka's personal caravan. The sky was dark with clouds, and it looked as it was about to rain. The area was overgrown with fir trees and large cliffs in the distance, he did not know where he was, nor did he try to find out. The area smelt of burning logs and cooked meat for Hotaka and his men, it seems they found a good thing to eat tonight. They cooked it at the campfires that were out of his field of view, however the light of them was just bright enough to give him a hue of light on his dry cracked blood on his clothing. Ryou looked off to the distance, losing what little connection he had to the world around him. "What's the use of continuing..." Ryou said to himself, not expecting an answer.

"Persevere, there is much more to see outside this cage."
A female voice echoed from the forest surrounding him, he looked outwards and thought he saw someone, a figure cloaked ran from hiding spot to hiding spot until the figure was at the cage, looking into Ryou. Ryou did not move, this was not the first time he'd seen this sort of situation, another beating would come for him, if she was found. However, Ryou looked at her, her face wasn't visible, but her long brown hair flowed like clear water, so clean and healthy... She was not a slave. She placed her dainty hand onto the cold metal bars and felt the coldness of the metal. "You are so young, so full of life... It pains me to see you like this..." Ryou looked to her, no emotion in his eyes, as if he were already dead. The woman reached into the cage and grabbed Ryou's hand, he looked at his hand, and felt a warmth to the touch, a loving hold, one he felt comfort in... The woman was silent, then he saw a tear roll down and drip down from her face, he saw the tear but not her face, it was covered up. Ryou looked at her and gripped her hand, tightening his grip ever so slightly. "You weren't brought in this world to die here, you must continue. Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever."

"What was that?" A man called out from the direction of the fires. "I'll go check it out." The sound of movement came from around the caravan.

The woman glanced over to the side and knew her time was running out, she had to go. She looked at Ryou once more and brought both hands out through the bars, placing something in his palm. "We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty... Don't let your beauty tarnish Ryou..." Ryou's eyes brightened and he looked at the woman, she'd struck a chord, yet Ryou had no clue who she was. Then with those words, the woman pulled her hands back and then as the guard came around, she Shunshin'd out of range, and out of sight.

The guard scratched his head then slammed a bar onto Ryou's cage, making a loud clang. "You hear anything boy!?!"

Ryou looked at his hand, it was closed concealing what was in his hand from the guard, he slowly looked up to the guard, thinking about what he'd heard... 'Quitting is forever... ' Ryou's eyes locked with the guards and a small flame flickered in his eyes. "No."

------

As Hotaka came into grab at Ryou, Ryou's fear changed quickly as the memory blossomed his courage, his will to fight, and... his gift. Ryou's eyes flickered to red and a single tomoe spun around his pupil, Ryou gritted his teeth and clenched his fists. As he looked to Hotaka, he noticed a slight slowing in his movement, it was all in Ryou's eyes. This was Ryou's special gift... one he never knew he was left by his parents, the Sharingan. He now had full clarity, his skills to read movements had improved incredibly, and with his Taijutsu branch and reflexes already being dangerous, he was now a walking cannon. Include his single gate open, and Hotaka was moving at... controllable speed. Then with the other gates waiting in Ryou's roster, he gritted his teeth and from his sitting position, brought his hands down into the stream, touching the bottom. He then twisted his body to the left, lifting his torso upwards and then lowering his left side. As he was doing so he brough out his right leg and whipped it horizontally across the surface of the water, splashing up some water just to block Hotaka's vision. He then used the momentum of his spin, to lift up and come back up out of the stream. He spun in the air and he landed back on the stream, he knelt down and hand his hands into the water, while his feet had chakra on their souls. Ryou's Sharignan eyes locked onto Hotaka and he smirked almost devilishly as the Second Gate, the Gate of Healing Opened and the wound from the kick was not noticeable by Ryou anymore. He stood up glared at Hotaka, waiting for his next move...

Ryou would never say he couldn't do it anymore, his days of cowering and accepting his fate was over. It was his time to live on, and outlast the pain that had stricken him.... 'Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.' Ryou's grinned and looked over to the bush Kameko was in for a moment, giving her a reassuring look. He then brought his gaze back to Hotaka.

AC :: 1,200
Chakra Lvl :: [ 295 cP ] - [ 20 cP ] = [ 275 cP ] out of [ 295 cP ]
Stamina Lvl :: [ 245 sP ] - [ 0 sP ] = [ 245 sP ] out of [ 245 sP ]
Jutsu's :: Gate of Opening [ 5/5 ], Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ] x2

Huntress Kitteh

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:58 am
User Image
Kameko Tanaki

"My life is an oxymoron..."

Village: Kirigakure
Class: Ninjutsu//Sensor
Chakra Pool: 440/460
Bloodline: Yōton [Lava Release]
Techniques used Yōton: Gomu no Nawa [ Lava Release: Rubber Rope ]

Missions: Retrieve Hotaka

User Image

╰★ Kamkeo worked as quickly as she could, spitting out and forming lava. A stream flew out of her mouth, and her hands moved swiftly to mold her lava into rope. She glanced up when she heard the man's voice, and stared for a bit. His looks were indeed familiar, but she didn't say anything about it. Kameko went back to creating her rope, finally finishing one long strand. It was then that she heard a splash, and shot up to see Ryou in the stream. "He couldn't have already given up!" she grunted under her breath. It was then that Kameko felt a sudden change in the atmosphere. It was their enemy, no. It was Ryou. She watched Ryou get up, and looked to her. Kameko was in awe. She read a lot of things about a lot of different bloodlines, but she never would have expected this.

It was then that Kameko decided that Ryou hadn't given up. She dashed to Ryou's side, holding her ten meters of rope tightly. "Feet first. I want to hog tie him." she whispered to her partner. She waited for their enemy's next move, knowing that Ryou would be able to anticipate and hopefully steer her in the right direction.

User Image

"I find it funny that I was born with blue eyes"

"They glisten and gleam, which is amazing, but.."

"They're swollen with hatred"

Azzuro Skyde

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:26 pm
User Image

|
|
Hotaka Tsukai

|

|
Hotaka skidded to a stop as the water came up and immediately darted back, half going to four legs as he did. He stopped on a stone, bent over as he glared. The water was slowly washing away the grim and the blood, clearing his features enough that the emaciation was obvious. His bones stood out sharply on his face, high arched cheek bones, a twist in his nose, his chin angular. He was breathing, grunting almost, heavily through his nose as he watched Ryou with bloody and insane eyes, going between the girl and Ryou.
He began to straighten, bones audibly cracking as his spine unbent "...pretty little b***h.....ugly little brats..." he hissed, his gaze sharpening with violence and blood lust. She had a rope? How nice...from under his shirt, fingers scrabbled on open sores and gripped the hard leather. The whip dropped, hitting the water and dragging a line of blood through the water. It was stolen, taken from the body of an Anbu. He spun it with deadly efficiency, clearly still capable of using it with accuracy "Little slaves....thinking they can keep me....capture me..." the words were under his breath, sharpened and cracked teeth cutting his lips and sendinb blood dripping down Hotaka's chin. He was clearly insane but just as clearly wary of the two. Without a doubt, Hotaka was a small man in a cruel body, unwilling to fight against an actual capable opponent. But with the drugs rushing through his system, even his wariness didn't last. Fury that Ryou was attempting to come after HIM "On that THING's orders no doubt......I'LL PUT YOU BACK IN YOUR PLACE." with a vicious swing, he sent the whip spinning at the girl (Kameko), intending to take part of her face off with it.

|

Azzurro Skyde

Huntress Kitteh

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kirigakure no Sato | Genin | Sensor Oracle | Taijutsu Brawler | Team Two | One Tomoe Sharingan

Ryou watched as Hotaka crouched int he water in all fours, the muk, blood, and grime washing away showing a scrawny, pale man. He was nothing more than an lunatic, lost out of home now... and as much as Ryou, with his new found power, wanted to indulge in his own hatred for the man and drop his head on the largest rock... Ryou remembered what Sypher said... 'This one....I still need information from this man.' and with the now, similarities between Sypher and Hotaka now evident to the boy, he had some questions he'd like to ask with some evidence still breathing. Ryou heard what his teammate whispered and he nodded. Bringing up his arms, he unclipped his bandages and let his arms drop, the bandages uncoiled from his arms, and dropped into the water, the tips now soaked. As Hotaka mumbled to himself, Ryou looked at him with a grin.

'On that THING's orders no doubt......I'LL PUT YOU BACK IN YOUR PLACE.' Ryou watched as Hotaka pulled back his arm for his whip, his eyes gave him a feeling, looking at Hotaka, Ryou dropped down and almost completely and disappeared in a dash, a small stream of water visible on the path that Ryou took from the water that was at the tips of the bandages. A straight line for hits former-maste-... no, nightmare, it was time to end all of it.

At the moment of the whip beginning to swing, Ryou had taken the opportunity as Hotaka's scrambled mind even tried to pronounce even an effective attack. Ryou was crouched right under Hotaka, his chakra formed around him, like a raging red fire that was slightly visible around him. His Sharingan's looked up to Hotaka as he placed his hands down on a rock and shoved upwards, giving him the last farewell glare, hoping that the fire inside him was burning Hotaka to the core. He then placed his left leg on the streams bottom and then sent his right leg upwards in a swift, and powerful kick, just for the purpose of sending Hotaka flying by connecting to his chin. Ryou would then disappear again, reappearing behind Hotaka in the air, grabbing him by the shoulders and would lean in, whispering something into his ear. "Our places are on a much more higher plain than a piece of trash like you..." Ryou said to Hotaka in a cold and judgmental tone, just as if the law had just kicked some criminal a**.

Ryou's bandages then began to curl around Hotaka, if this were successful, he glanced to Kameko, a full powered Front Lotus would kill Hotaka probably in his weak state, if they landed on a rock. However, instead of slamming Hotaka into the ground, he was going to plan to kick him off towards Kameko, letting her finish him off with something of her her own skill.

AC :: 1,500
Sharingan :: Active :: [1] One Tomoe
Chakra Lvl :: [ 275 cP ] - [ 20 cP ] = [ 255 cP ] out of [ 295 cP ]
Stamina Lvl :: [ 245 sP ] - [ 40 sP ] = [ 205 sP ] out of [ 245 sP ]
Jutsu's :: [1] Gate of Opening, [2] Gate of Healing [ 4/5 Posts Left ]
Speed and strength are now double what they normally are.

Omote Renge (Front Lotus) :: Complex :: Rank B
Description: Omote Renge is a Taijutsu technique which was forbidden due to the strain it puts on a ninja's body. By opening the first of the Celestial Gates, the Initial Gate, the ninja is able to release the restraints in the brain and push the body farther. In Lee's case, he was able to increase his speed and power. To utilize the Omote Renge, Lee first loosens the bandages around his arm. With a quick dash he is suddenly below his target and a quick upward kick sends his opponent skyward. Lee then jumps into the air to place his chest to the back of his opponent. He then wraps his arms and the bandages around his opponent to prevent escape. As the pair begin their fall back to earth, Lee begins to spin downwards at a high rate of speed, driving his opponent head first into the ground. At the last moment Lee himself releases the bandages and jumps to the clear. Though the technique injures his opponent, it also takes its toll on Lee's body as well.

Huntress Kitteh

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:12 pm
User Image

|
|
Hotaka Tsukai

|

|
Hotaka wasn't able to react to the sudden burst of speed that Ryou displayed. His mind was burning up and all rational thought was starting to disappear. As he was struck, his body flying into the air, the only thought left was that he wanted to skin Sypher and wear his skin as clothing. To violate him so intimately, even more so then the first, was the only thought that remained strong as the bandages curled around him....but to do that, he needed to get away. With a vicious twist of his neck, one that nearly broke it, Hotaka's teeth snapped at the corner of Ryou's jaw. If they connected, he'd rip a sizable chunk off Ryou's face. His mouth was frothing fully now, his eyes so blood shot and crazed there was only red and black in them. Even if his teeth didn't connect, his thrashing body was violently bucking, clawed fingers ripping at anything he could touch. He bucked his legs back, slamming the heels into Ryou's stomach to push and break free. If Ryou did manage to kick him off, Hotaka wouldn't feel any pain at this point and would merely give the man exactly what he wanted. He was a bundle of violence and rabid urges....kicking him at Kameko was like throwing a bomb at her. A bomb that would rip her throat out and eat it as he shredded her skin.

|

Azzurro Skyde

Huntress Kitteh

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:50 pm
User Image
Kameko Tanaki

Chakra Pool: 420/460
Techniques used Yōton: Tama [ Lava Release: Lava Globs ]

Missions: Retrieve Hotaka

User Image

╰★ Kamkeo watched the situation. Everything had happened so quickly. It was a blur in her eyes. The next thing she knew, Ryou was holding up Hotaka, whom was wrapped in bandages. The girl grunted, seeing the barbaric behavior that Hotaka was showing off. Kameko smirked lowly, her cheeks beginning to swell. Her face turned a bright red as the lava flowed into her mouth. She didn't quite feel it on her tongue, or at all to be honest, but Hotaka surely would. Kameko wanted to strike before Ryou kicked him off. Close combat really wasn't her thing, and she didn't want to get close to this man if she didn't have to. Ryou's speed, plus her accuracy was a good combination. Kameko took her aim at the two in the air, quickly locking on to her target. While she wanted to aim for Hotaka's face, that wasn't the best place to hit him. Instead, she was aiming directly at his chest and torso area. Burning through that would be her best bet. She took careful consideration for Ryou, but the splatter was what she couldn't control, and would most likely hit him. She'd nurse him back to health later if it did. With careful aim, Kameko shot three consecutive globs of lava in Hotaka's direction.

User Image

Azzuro Skyde

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kirigakure no Sato | Genin | Sensor Oracle | Taijutsu Brawler | Team Two | One Tomoe Sharingan

The two enemies were airborne, the bandages curled around Hotaka and locked his arms into place. As Ryou spoke to Hotaka, it seemed the mad man had enough of a mind to react. He twisted and snapped at Ryou with his teeth, Ryou's eyes followed the movement to the best they could, however the motion was to close and to fast for Ryou to fully react and he was not strong yet enough to maneuver Hotaka while airborne. Ryou had only one option, in the air, he used a burst of strength to pull Hotaka closer as he turned and almost broke his neck from the sheer force. Ryou angled his chin down and made his Kiri headband shine, as he then slammed his head at Hotaka's mouth, aiming to give him the nicest farewell kiss Ryou could give to him, returning all the love and care he'd provided for him in the past years.

Ryou's gritted his teeth during the headbutt and then noticed Hotaka was not going easily, his bucked his legs, and slammed his heels into Ryou's stomach, knocking the wind out of him. Ryou pulled back from his headbutt, and was shaken a bit, however he doubted Hotaka wouldn't get out of the exchange perfectly as well. Ryou was definitely going to feel that... Ryou's anger and hatred to Hotaka was strong, and as he spotted Kameko, performing her Lava jutsu, he clued into the idea. Ryou had to get out of the way, and send Hotaka towards it. Ryou looked to Hotaka and looked at him angrily, still holding onto the mans shoulders, he let go of one shoulder and let himself swing like a monkey around Hotaka in the air. He held onto the remaining side of Hotaka with iron grip as he motioned to swing around his victim. Ryou used the momentum of his swing to create the same motion as a bola weapon, two balls connected by a string, spinning to keep momentum. He then glanced to Kameko, seeing the Lava Globs, he let go of Hotaka, launching him at the lava globs, but was not out of the crossfire completely.

Ryou let go, however Ryou was not trained in the technique he was trying... With the strain of the Front Lotus, and the gates, then this makeshift technique, Ryou had miscalculated one thing. Ryou had shoved off Hotaka and left himself to slam into the side of the Waterfall. he hit the wall of the cliff and Ryou bounced off, he curled in pain as his shoulder came into contact with the wall, he was sure he heard something break. He then fell to the stream below, looking up to see the pinnacle of the two's work, hopefully. Ryou got up in the water, holding his left shoulder tightly. He felt burns as well on him from the lava, the pain was beginning to build up, and if it did not end soon... he didn't know how much longer he would last... At this gate at least.

Sharingan :: Active :: [1] One Tomoe
Chakra Lvl :: [ 255 cP ] - [ 0 cP ] = [ 255 cP ] out of [ 295 cP ]
Stamina Lvl :: [ 205 sP ] - [ 0 sP ] = [ 205 sP ] out of [ 245 sP ]
Jutsu's :: [1] Gate of Opening, [2] Gate of Healing [ 3/5 Posts Left ]
Speed and strength are now double what they normally are.

Huntress Kitteh

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:06 pm
User Image

|
|
Hotaka Tsukai

|

|
The lava struck Hotaka as Ryou launched him at them, taking the brunt of blobs to his chest and stomach. He crashed down into the water, landing on his side and back....he didn't move or rise as Ryou surfaced from the water. He began to sink, the water sucking him down to the bottom of the pool a few feet below the surface. Blood and bubbles mixed murkily above him, quickly dispersing even as the heat from the lava dispersed in slowly boiling water and cooled on his skin into a black crust. A seared indention above his stomach, right on his ribs, was open and bleeding. The crust of lava had spiraled into his flesh and stomach, the blood blooming outward as he floated. But the rushing of drug, adrenalin and mad rage that was still in his system wasn't done with him.
A surge of water and Hotaka rose from the pool, his hair hanging all over his face. The second lava blob had taken a chunk out of his hip, the bone bright but slowly becoming covered in blood as he stood "............" his words were complete incomprehensible at this point but the rage in his face, the blood lust was still strong. He took a step forward and almost fell, his leg giving out. Hotaka dropped to his knee and let out an animal howl of rage and pain....and then just stopped. He remained on one knee, panting and heaving, blood slowly swirling out around him.

|

Azzurro Skyde

Huntress Kitteh

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:10 am
User Image
Kameko Tanaki

Chakra Pool: 410/460
Techniques used Yōton: Gomu no Bougyo [ Lava Release: Rubber Defence ]

Missions: Retrieve Hotaka (or beat the daylights out of him)

User Image

╰★ Kameko watched as her partner caught onto her plan, quickly throwing Hotaka towards her lava jutsu. While she was happy about the hit, Kameko wasn't too happy to see that her lava had hit Ryou, despite his efforts to avoid it. She ran over to her friend, whom had taken a hard hit into the cliff of the waterfall. His shoulder was without a doubt broken, or at least dislocated. She growled lowly in anger, turning to see Hotaka rise from the stream, bleeding and burned badly. So her lava was really that destructive... Kameko narrowed her eyes forming lava in her mouth once more. She didn't want Ryou doing anything else to strain himself. Kameko let the lava stream from her mouth, her skilled hands catching it and forming it into a staff once more. With the staff now formed, Kameko walked angrily to the man who had went still on one knee. She held up her still hot staff, then aimed, and swung it, hoping to butcher his face even more with the hot staff.

User Image

Azzuro Skyde

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:36 am
User ImageUser Image

The lava was a direct hit! Ryou smirked and squinted in pain in his position in the water as Hotaka fell to the water below. Ryou watched as he began to sink under and Ryou began to let go of all his energy, closing all of the gates he had opened. Ryou's nerves stung and buzzed with strain, he'd only learned the gates the night before, it was lucky he'd gone off to train that night... or today he would have been killed. However, with the excessive training, then the stress from this mission was taking it's toll on him. "Nice shot Kameko..." Ryou's word were strained, and he felt his arm and he instantly felt a surge of pain at his shoulder and arm. Ryou looked at his other arm, the black crust of the lava having solidified on him. Little spots, and clumps of black were on his arm and right side, on the side he'd held onto Hotaka with. Compared to Kameko, you'd think he was some sort of idiot to be hurt this much in a single battle, his first battle!

Ryou was no idiot, he just had the drive to say he could keep going now. As Kameko came running to his side, Ryou's left eye was closed and he was breathing heavily as he looked ahead to the water where Hotaka sunk. All of the sudden he burst up and Ryou's eyes widened, was he still going to fight? Looking at the shape Hotaka was in, he was in no shape to stand... what sort of drug could have that kind of side effect on someone? For a drug to be this critically opposite to it's true purpose, was insane. Ryou looked ahead as Hotaka tried to take a step forwards, but collapsed on one knee, it seemed he'd reached his limit as well.

Kameko, however only seemed to burn with anger as much as her lava did. For him to see it in action was, scary to say the least; it was effective... and to feel the burn Ryou hoped it would never be purposely sent at him with killer intent. Kameko was going in to finish up and knock him one, after this, the two could finally bag the b*****d. "Mission..." Ryou gave Kameko a bit of a smile through his pain and began to slowly stand up in the stream, still holding his shoulder as his Sharingan disappeared as fast as it had activated.

Sharingan :: Inactive :: --
Chakra Lvl :: [ 255 cP ] - [ 0 cP ] = [ 255 cP ] out of [ 295 cP ]
Stamina Lvl :: [ 205 sP ] - [ 0 sP ] = [ 205 sP ] out of [ 245 sP ]

Huntress Kitteh

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:54 am
User Image

|
|
Hotaka Tsukai

|

|
What was that saying? Cut off a wolf's head but it can still bite.
Kameko's staff slammed into Hotaka's grip, the heat searing a melting the flesh as his other hand came out to grab her throat. Even as injured as he was, Hotaka was as strong as a taijutsu expert ranked Jounin and she could not match his speed this close. The only reason Ryou had managed to attack him was with his gates open and surprise. Kameko had no such advantages. Rising with her in his grip, lifting her off her feet as he stood to his full 6'8" skeletal frame, his eyes were blood shot with violence. The drug prevented him from feeling anything but his augmented emotions so the burning and bleeding, the intense pain was nothing to him. His grip was like a slowly closing vice on her throat and he ripped her staff away from her...then he roared as he slammed her onto the water on her back, pushing her under the water. His knee crushed into her stomach, pushing her deeper even as he submerged too, pinning her to the ground beneath the water. Both hands held her throat now, crushing it with so much violence she wouldn't even be able to scream.

((All the enemies whether they are legit ninja or not are of Jounin rank. This is not going to be that easy. And I still have 8days to drag it out till its over.))

|

Azzurro Skyde

Huntress Kitteh

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Huntress Kitteh

Fanatical Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:24 am
User Image
Kameko Tanaki

Chakra Pool: 390/460
Techniques used Yōton: Tama [Lava Release: Lava Globs]

Missions: Retrieve Hotaka (or beat the daylights out of him)

User Image

╰★ Kameko eyes widened in surprise. She miscalculated. Horribly. The girl panicked as she was lifted up, her mind scrambling to come up with a solution to the problem. But before she could execute anything, she felt herself being pushed under the surface of the stream, and jagged nails at her throat. Kameko couldn't reason in this sort of situation. She flailed her legs under the water, not knowing if she'd made contact with Hotaka's body or not. Kameko hated being under water with utmost passion. She couldn't break this grip, especially while pinned to the bottom of the stream. Lava. She knew that it would cool much faster under the water, but it could possibly bring the water to a hot boil. That would burn not only Hotaka's skin, but hers as well if left in it long enough. Her mind quickly calculated other possibilities, each of them lowering her success rate. Kameko began pushing upwards on Hotaka's chin, and pushing away at an angle to give them the least bit of space. Then she put her last resort into play. She couldn't take deep enough breaths to propel the lava properly, so the globs came out uncoordinated and sloppy, almost as if she was throwing up the hot liquid. Her main concern wasn't too hit Hotaka, it was to boil the water enough to burn his already burned flesh. Steam rose began as the water, temperature began to shoot up.

User Image

Azzuro Skyde

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers