Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:19 pm
{Indeed I shall! biggrin Lolol}

{...I don't know what to type. sweatdrop Timeskip?}

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:25 pm
((Sure. You had no idea what Mala really meant by that, did you? xd ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:48 pm
{Honestly not. I assume it was something likeable though. XDD Lol, sorry for my utter fail. So..is this to the next morning or to when?}

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:53 pm
((It's alright. We all fail somewhere in life. XD As for timeskip, wheneeeeever you like. I'm going for dinner right now. Awesome Zelly needs food badly. XD ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:20 pm
{Okay, I understand. See you when you get back. XD}

As the sun began to glare through the inn room's window, Mala didn't seem to want to wake as she snuggled up close to Van.

The housekeeper that was assigned to clean Milly's room, since she was the least hated mistress, had just walked into Melodia's room. She was supposed to wake Milly up early this morning, however, she didn't seem to be in here. The scariest thing was the fact that Milly's bed was neat and not messy like always. After some looking about, she noticed the note left on Milly's pillow. After reading it over, she grew pale. "Oh no, this cannot be good..."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:23 pm
((Either you're a really slow poster, or I'm a really fast eater. XD ))

As the sun shone in through the window, trying to get at Van's eyes, he squinted them even further shut and pulled the blankets up over his head (and Mala's too) in an attempt at blocking out any light for a few more minutes he remained cozy in bed with Mala.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:30 pm
{I'm not normally this slow. However, it seems like today isn't one of my good posting days. >.< I'm sorry for being so slow.}

Mala snuggled up closer to Van after he covered up their heads, a small smile lighting up her lips.

The woman bolted out of the room and towards Jaquel's throne room, clutching the note in hand. "Master! Master!" she called out, frantically, thinking Milly's running away to be urgent news. What she didn't know was that this was Milly's seccond time attempting a runaway for whatever reason. As far as she was concerned, she would think that any father would be worried about their overly-emotional daughter running away in what can easilly be said to be a town full of sex-starved brutes.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:36 pm
"Must we be so loud so early in the morning?" Jaquel said with a somewhat bored, somewhat tired yawn as he lounged in a black silk bathrobe, reclining in the sort of couch things that the greeks would recline in while getting fanned and fed grapes. He was currently doing just that in fact, but instead of getting fed grapes, one of his girls was giving him a manicure, as sharp nails like his only came with proper grooming and hygiene.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:42 pm
"I-I apologize Master, but it's Milly. She's ran away and left a note in her stead!" the Housekeeper said, actually looking quite concerned as she held that note in her hands. Of course, the only reason why she'd actually be concerned is all of the lies that Milly would feed her - and that how if anything happened to her that it would be on the Housekeeper's head.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:51 pm
((And don't worry about the being slow thing. We all have those days. 3nodding *hugs*))

"Again?" Jaquel said with a sigh. "That's the second time that brat's run off now." he said rubbing the bridge of his nose. "I let her stay in the lap of luxury, inadvertantly supply her with a town full of single men, and this is how the ungrateful brat repays me. Someone do go find her and drag her back for me!" he called to some of his nearby lacky demons he always kept on hand for the dirty work that his girls would never be able to do.

"Someone make the morning go away...Anything I said about enjoying the domestic life, I take it back. I don't want to get up for work yet." Van groaned, the sun proving victorious in its previous attack as he kept his eyes squeezed shut in a desperate attempt at going back to sleep.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:08 pm
{Thanks for understanding.}

"I-if it helps, the note says that she's 'gone back to mother. I don't see how that's possible, but I hope it helps." the Housekeeper said sheepishly, looking down at the note for a moment after she had spoken.

"Can't we have five more minutes?" Mala agreed, burrying her head in his chest afterwards.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:12 pm
"Agreed." Van said, keeping the blankets pulled over their heads as he used his free hand to gently stroke Mala's hair.

"Big surprise there." Jaquel muttered as he rolled his eyes. "Just send some men to the graveyard. If she's trying to be cryptic with her notes, she's failing miserably."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:35 pm
The housekeeper nodded, and began to head off to fufill the rest of her duties.

Milly had woken up hours ago, and was digging through the grave she made for her mother in the forest - wishing to get to her mother's ashes and spellbook as soon as possible. She let out a loud laughter of triumph once she finally dug up the pouch and the book nearby. "Too late now." she muttured with a grin, hugging the pouch and book close as though they were precious treasures as she ran off in the direction of that abandoned ghost town. What was it called again? Ah...yes, Atalus!

"Ungh...the sun's too bright." Mala mumbled in complaint like a displeased child, still keeping herself snuggled close to Van for a moment longer.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:46 pm
Van chuckled a bit as he reluctantly started to wake up now. "I'm sure that getting woken up by the sun will be a blessing when we'll have our bundle of joy crying about something at all hours of the day."

"It's one girl! How hard could it be to chase her down?! Did it not to occur to you buffoons to chase after her?!" Jaquel said in annoyance after his guards reported back to him that they saw Milly leaving the graveyard and heading out of town. "It's true what they say; good help really is so hard to find these days. If you want something done right, you've got to do it yourself..." he said with a sigh as he got to his feet, his shadow swirling up to cover him up just as he tossed aside his bathrobe. As the shadow died down, he was nicely dressed in his usual attire. "I'll deal with you idiots later." he told his sad excuses for demons as he left his fancy mansion. Once he stepped outside, he picked up that familiar scent of a god that he knew all too well by now. "So the rogue god is back in town, eh?" he said to himself as he rubbed his chin, thinking about who to go after first. "Bah, I can track that b*****d down later. If I lose track of the brat, a thousand more problems will arise, I know it." he grumbled as he took off into the sky towards Atalus.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:27 pm
Milly had slowed down and stopped running once she neared the middle of the town, not realising just how close to Mala's old home she was. Slowly, she approached the place where her mother's map had indicated the entrance of her lair to be. Upon realising that this was, in fact, a temple of one of the gods - Milly began laughing. Once she stopped, she stood right in front of the doorway as she said, "Momma always had a good sense of irony." After this, she went inside, heading for the altar itself.

Mala chuckled, still laying herself down. "Maybe so. Still, it's so hard to force myself out of bed when I'm this comfortable!" she whined softly.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games