Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Pokemorph Rp (accepting/open!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:56 pm
Marx flew around and heard fighting and flew over to see Carnie and Rin fighting. "oh that looks fun!" He said as he flapped his wings and watched the two more.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:22 pm
Rin got distracted when she smelled a new pokemon fly in and she ended up getting hurt more. She suddenly growled and used Dark Pulse on Carnie as a way to say enough though not to powerful to hurt him to bad. "Very good. You've gotten a lot stronger." she said with a smile then winced at her burn. "We'll train again later." she said as she sat down on the ground and sighed. "I-If I knew you could do a Will-o-Wisp...I would have gotten a burn heal at the last store." she said as she got weaker and weaker from it.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:32 pm
Lita froze at what Ai said, and put a few peices together. It was me.. she thought, and said "Soul...I'm sorry" she apologized. "I was upset with what they did to me, friends, and made Dev do. They put pressure on her, and she wanted to do it so they wouldn't attack you. I was the one...that said she made a mistake" she muttered. She felt a bit guilty, forgetting Dev was a bit sensitive like any other. "Soul, we have to beg her to come back..." she muttered.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:44 pm
"Ehehe...I tend to stumble over my own name when I was first named that! I mean, "Rukania" isn't very common nor simple." Ruka chuckled. "I shortened it to make it easier on myself."  

Keiko Kawazaki

Shameless Cat

16,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:27 pm
"Awww..its over..." He heard Rin mention a burn and pulled out a Rawst berry and smacked it with his tail sending it to Rin.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:12 pm
Rin quickly grabbed the berry. Even though she was weakened, her reflexes were still fast. "Thanks." she said to Marx and took a bite of the food. She smiled as she felt it working and her burn and felt it go away.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:03 pm
marx smiled a she flew over to her. "I wanna fight too!" He siad as he did a flip. "I'm strong!" He smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:48 pm
Rin smiled as she finished the berry. "Sorry, I'm a bit warn out at the moment. Some other time." she said as she stood up.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kazan no Kasai

5,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:36 pm
Miki the Okami
"Did she do something bad before that?" Ai interrogated.

Riza grinned, "When they look at me laughing hysterically, they'll be like 'What the Poke?' and I'll correct them still laughing. I can just imagine it now!"

{Yay! Making funny phrases up is fun!}

Roze chuckled. She then looked toward the direction that Ai ran off. "It's been a while since she ran off," she said as she looked back at Riza.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:40 pm
"Like I said, she'll trip and stay where she is until I go get her." Riza shrugged, "She knows I'll come before long."

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Kazan no Kasai

5,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:47 pm
Roze simply nodded. She then said, "I forgot to mention this, but this is my first time in a town. If you don't mind, maybe you can show me around?" She then added, "But of course, if you have things to do, I'm fine on my own." She pulled back a bit of her hair-fire as she said the last part. Though as usual, the fire on her body moved and burned on its own.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:58 pm
"I have absolutely nothing to do." Riza said, "Let's take a walk around and then I'll go get Ai."

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Kazan no Kasai

5,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:14 pm
Roze smiled. "All right. And thank you," she said. Maybe Riza didn't have anything to do, but it was nice of her to go out of her way to show Roze around.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:34 pm
Marx sighed. "Ok...Maybe vince will help me!"he said looking around for him but sighed when he couldn't find him  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:42 pm
"Vince? Is he a flying type too?" Rin asked as she dusted some dirt off of her shirt.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff