Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:40 pm
Man its bast sensei.....OF COURSE YOU GONNA GET YOUR a** KICKED! lol she kicked it when it was both our asses XD lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:44 pm
True, though I just realized, we see Bast fight all the time and shes as awesome as Qastor was in Sy. [My oldest rpc to date 2 years and counting his profile is stacked if you ever wanna see it, lol.] But weve never seen Mamorou fight! NEVER!!!!!!! I wanna see him use some bad a** moves.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:46 pm
our brains would probably melt XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:49 pm
Well, now shes gonna shoot me up like a candle... -_- Oh well guess it works, not what I had in mind but, hell if it works Ill do it.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:52 pm
Bast is... at least five years old, if I remember correctly. Her dad, sister, cousin, and Uncle Mamoru are all six, I believe. =o You should see the other incarnations that some of them have gone through. Truly scary. We're the reason why the HV imposed a Jutsu limit. (fifty Maruton, I think we each had when they limited us. Learned 'em all, yep.)

Mamoru doesn't like to fight directly, but he has no problem vaporizing everything around him. XD It's awesome when he fights! With their original bloodline, the Miyamoto clan was way more effective at dealing with pretty much any problem than anybody else, especially considering how it essentially only had three techniques.

Lighting people on fire is one of Bast's specialties! XD

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:56 pm
Ergo War
Bast is... at least five years old, if I remember correctly. Her dad, sister, cousin, and Uncle Mamoru are all six, I believe. =o You should see the other incarnations that some of them have gone through. Truly scary. We're the reason why the HV imposed a Jutsu limit. (fifty Maruton, I think we each had when they limited us. Learned 'em all, yep.)

Mamoru doesn't like to fight directly, but he has no problem vaporizing everything around him. XD It's awesome when he fights! With their original bloodline, the Miyamoto clan was way more effective at dealing with pretty much any problem than anybody else, especially considering how it essentially only had three techniques.

Lighting people on fire is one of Bast's specialties! XD
lmao...people on fire....you knwo theres a golem for that XD i give you the new 4g jutsuphone  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:59 pm
Psh, that Yoko 4G Jutsuphone don't compare to my 1T Jutsutop. XD I've got golems out the a** on that thing!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:00 pm
yeah...well....shinnanagins!!!!!! XD  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:03 pm
Roflmao! Aww I love it, Ninjutsu per element is only for Ninjutsu class am I correct? Say I could not have 3 Raiton and 3 Katon and 3 Maruton because Im Bukijutsu even though my limit is 3 ninjutsu?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:05 pm
Nope, it's only for Ninjutsu class. =o Which is why I wasn't a Performer. (Performer class is amazing.) I sort of wish we had the custom class that they had in Yochi. I would go crazy with that. >.<  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:07 pm
I would have loved to have had a sealer class. That would have been epic. Then with the bloodline i had...woulda been cool smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:12 pm
I just read the "jutsuphone" exchange. I feel I chose my village wisely. XD  

Seth Kagioto

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:14 pm
We had a seal class but Silk abused the hell out of it in my opinion.... he was sealing jutsu left and right absorbing all sorts of s**t. The only reason he retreated was cause my final attack was an S+ rush style Katon+Hyouton attack that used half my kage level chakra and nearly blew him to hell.... inside out that is. ;D The Custom class was good, I miss the summoner class!!!!!!!! Oh god thats my best creation ever!!!!!!!!! Most balanced shinobi Ive made. like 5 gen, 10 nin, 1 Tai, 1 Buki, 5 medical and 4 pacts with Salamander, Monkey, Snake, and hes the Bear sage. [beckons yoko to observe the awesomeness of his profile.] XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:14 pm
Yo-ko: Yes, but Ninjutsu class ended up covering it, so it's not a problem anymore, ne? =o

Seth: You're welcome. XD

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:17 pm
good point really, but i was thinking a bloodlines that specialized in fuuinjutsu. like is able to use their chakra to fold and mold seals on the spot without needing to do it before battle, or use ink and such. Thats what i had with my kitsune-demon a while ago. Still a favored character of mine that i molded off of yu yu hakusho. was a cool character  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games