Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Unusual University {Accepting//Open!!!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna Join??
  HECK YESSS!!!! XD
  Uhm,.....Nope....
  CHEESE ROCKS!!!!
View Results

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:12 am
((Why isn't anyone posting here?))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:42 pm
((Some of us are waiting for replies of other RPers, and maybe, perhaps some of them forgotten this role-play.. ^^; ))  

Yun-Yun Desu

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:03 am
((Too bad, it was nice, I wanted classes to start.))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:37 am
((Sorry I've been busy with school/work. DX
But I'll be posting tonight. ^^ ))  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Monster Manual

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:17 am
User Image

MyLOVEIs Hard ToOBTAIN

Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies:

Tessa had arrived at the university in the middle of the night while was asleep. She had laid in her bed in her dorm where she seemed to be the only on that had been occupied the dorm room. She laid there unable to see and she watched the sun rise.
She got out of her bed and got undressed from the sleep where she had slipped into the night before and change into some tight white washed jeans and a black tank top. She brushed her hair out as she looked around the room seeing that it was plain and there was nothing to it was not really a surprise to her. she put on several necklaces and a thin black choker and left her dorm in search for some coffee she need some but then she looked up at the clock in the hall way and noticed the time. Her eyes grew slightly. she cruised lightly and ran to her mythology class. She looked into the window of the door which was at the back of the run and slipped in what she had thought would be unnoticed but she then say a boy turn his head as she made her way into the room and she waved her hand slightly to him as she sat down a few seats away from him.
"Did i miss to much?"she asked him softly as she looked up to the front seeing that the professor seem distracted

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:43 am
User Image
Kent Wesley

Upon entering the classroom, still frightened out of his mind's wit on that previous event, he barely managed to stagger to a seat of his choice before falling limp into it. Succubi... They were allowed in this university?! Logic would state that none of this could be real, but at the same time... it would like to think that, if the teachers were mythical, shouldn't the students be as well? Wait... then how... why was he here? He's known all his life that he wasn't special about anything, well aside from being adept at good grades and stuff, but nothing like superpowers and comic book abilities. With that in consideration, it made him think of his roommate. Was she?...

As some time passed on and the teacher had entered the room, Kent had managed to regain enough composure to look like he had always known about this place's choice of student/teacher faculties. Still, looking at the other students that came into the room as well, he wondered how each of their powers were like. He also questioned whether he would be asked at one point or not to perform something... Oh, that day will be loathed. Suddenly, the door to the classroom opened just barely, enough to catch his attention. Standing at the door was a girl with medium-length pink hair, some regular clothing, and quite a bit of jewelry around her neck. When she waved slightly to him, he blinked for a moment and began to wave back. At that point, he realized that she had sat to his left a few seats away. Hearing her ask the question in her soft voice, he leaned a bit before replying in a quiet whisper, "Not really... I think the professor was about to take roll, so you aren't exactly late yet."

Tytun

Monster Manual

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:52 am
User Image

MyLOVEIs Hard ToOBTAIN

Tessa smiled warmly when she heard that nothing had really began and that she was not really late and tucked some of her pink hair behind her ear as she then looked back over to the boy. he looked as thought he was nothing more then a human but Tessa had never just judge by what people looked like because she looked like she was a human as well and for the most part she like that the back that it wasn't as simple as she ears tail or fangs to know what she was. People had to get to know her which she like. She put her hand out as she introduced herself and smiled"I'm Tessa Engli it's a pleasure"she said in a sweet tone as she looked him over again. In his brown eyes she could see that he had seemed just slightly uneasy in his surroundings and she started to wondered if he had just looked human or was he really a human. which didn't bother her she enjoyed the company better.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:03 am
User Image
Kent Wesley

After whispering, he glanced at her to make sure she had been able to hear him. When she smiled as she looked back at him, that was enough to confirm him so. Of course, even though he was fairly nice so far, he wondered what she could do, power-wise. Still, that would be the last thing he would ask, since he'd probably be asked to display a power in return... When her hand was extended outward toward him, he blinked out of his trance when she spoke her name. Looking back to her and then to her hand, he gave a soft smile as he extended his own to hers and shook it gently. "Likewise Tessa. I'm Kent Wesley."  

Tytun

Monster Manual

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:15 am
User Image

MyLOVEIs Hard ToOBTAIN

Tessa smiled warmly when she heard his name in return she looked up and as that the teacher was still very distracted and looked like class wouldn't really be starting anytime soon. the other students started talking and before they knew it there was nothing but noise surrounding them. Succubi trying to get their way with the boys that looked interesting to the boys showing there powers and strength off to prove whom was better and it looked like there was no real point to be in the class room. she sighed wishing she had just skipped and gone together some coffee."Kent it looks like we are out number and there's no point in being her"she said as she set her head in her left hand with her elbow on the little desk panel.she looked at him with a slight smile"It looks like i may just go and get that coffee i wanted before class now,' she said with a nod and a smile. her smile was inviting and asking him to join her on the skipping out on the class.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:31 am
User Image
Kent Wesley

With a nod to her, Kent had returned attention to the front of the class in case the teacher started. After a few minutes, though, the entire classroom had gone into an uproar. As far as seeing everyone's powers start flying around ridiculously, Kent had that stare which showed that he hoped not to be the one who gets randomly hit by something. Hearing Tessa's voice amongst the crowd again, he looked over to her and could easily see how agitated she was of the situation. When she spoke about getting coffee now, he could faintly see the invitation she was providing him. Although he might have objected, concerning that this would be his first step toward earning that B he preferred in classes, he smiled as he stood up and walked around to her desk's opening. Holding his hand out to her, he stated, "I'm sure the cafeteria will have soon coffee available, even if it isn't open for lunch yet. Here, I'll show you the way."  

Tytun

Monster Manual

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:48 am
User Image

MyLOVEIs Hard ToOBTAIN

Tessa smiled taking his hand as she stood up and grabbed her bag at had a book and note book in it but she hadn't taken them out. She followed behind him then pulled him as two boys that where fight had come flying their way. she had pulled him so hard that she had lost balance and fell to the floor pulling him with her.

[sorry for shortness]  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:59 am
User Image
Kent Wesley

As she took his hand to stand up, Kent waited until she had obtained all of her items before starting to lead her out of the room. As they got about ten steps to the door, he was suddenly pulled back. The first thing he had noticed during that moment were the two boys flying pass where they would have been if they had kept walking. The second thing... he was falling back. As this happened, he quickly spun around and pressed his hands against the ground. While this helped him from falling full-force on Tessa, he still ended up partly lying on top of her, his face dangerously close to hers. For a moment, he blinked for a moment as his eyes stared into hers, a soft blush appearing on his cheeks. Snapping out of it, though, he moved off of her and, with a hand on her back and the other in her hand, he helped Tessa back to her feet. "You alright, Tessa?" he said in concern as he brushed off the back of her top.  

Tytun

Monster Manual

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:08 am
User Image

MyLOVEIs Hard ToOBTAIN

Tessa face had turned almost as pink as her hair was. she was slightly embarrassed that and the fact that there faces had been so close. She stared up at him and then helped him help her up. She smiled slight and nodded to tell him that she was fine but her checks were still pink and she was unsure of what to say. After he had dusted her back off he had lead her threw the crowded class room and she smiled when they where out of there"Sorry about that,' she had finally mustered to say as she had stopped for a moment and looked at the ground what a first impression

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:32 am
User Image
Kent Wesley

Hearing no response from her after brushing her back off, Kent silently lead Tessa out into the hallway. There, she apologized for the moment and he turned to face her. Giving a soft smirk, he then said, "It's alright, Tessa. After all, you stopped me from running into that rowdy bunch." Looking a bit longer at her, he then turned and continued to lead her through the building and into the next one. After a good minute or two of walking, they arrived at the cafeteria. Here, he released her hand from his grasp and pointed to a table at the far wall. "The coffee machine should be over there. I'll find us a seat in the meantime," came his words as he waved to her and moved over to a vacant table.  

Tytun

Monster Manual

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:57 am
User Image

MyLOVEIs Hard ToOBTAIN

Tess had smiled please that he wasn't up set at her. He cheeks where still slightly pink. She watched his hand fall from hers as she remembered the warmth of his hand being there."Would you likes some to," she asked to really waiting for him to reply she walked over and got some coffee. She added cream and sugar to hers and brought both over to him in case he had wanted either if not she was going to drink it she could most likely use two cups anyways"So do you like it here Kent?"she asked him as she sat down across from him.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces