Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:42 pm
Sheik caught himself in a back bend as she tried knocking him over and flipped back onto his feet. "He won't tell us no matter how many times we've asked."

Shadowheart lay his hand on Skylar's hand and licked his cheek. "Are you nervous to kiss me like you did earlier?" he chuckled sliding a hand through Sky's hair.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:51 pm
"then i won't bother with it... if he tells he tells" she shrugged and smiled at him before sitting down, her breathing starting to speed up. "i think i'm going to have o stop for now...." she sighed and put the dagger back in her hair and her sword on her back as she looked up at him. "like i said... haven't done this in a while and my magic only lasts a little while any ways so i can't fight too long when i'm still a bit sick..." she shruged and grabbed a water bottle from a mini fridge, emtying it in one down.

Skylar blushed softly and then gave a tiny shiver at the lick, holding him again as he placed his lips on shadowheart's as he passionetly kissed him. "like that?" he grinned, his bright blue eyes giving a small sparkle.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:03 pm
"I was just about to ask if you needed a break," Sheik chuckled sitting down while replacing the knife in it's sheath.

"Exactly like that," Shadow purred pressing his lips back to Sky's in a passionate manner as he wrapped his arms around his neck. "Why couldn't I have met you several years ago?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:26 pm
Krystina smiled at him and played with her clothes, wondering if she should even bother getting back to her job. she looked at him and a small smirk played on her lips as she recalled his reaction to her kiss. "so... you have fun?" she laughed softly and rolled her eyes.

"good" Skylar gave a tiny sigh and didn't reply to shadowheart, simply kissing him some more in hopes he'd forget.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:18 pm
"It was a lot more fun than my usual pinning Maso to a tree, wall, rock or the ground or completely being pinned by Shadowheart's shadows and Hades and Lucius' combo attack," Sheik replied with a snicker. "Where are Tweedledee and Tweedledum anyways?"

Shadowheart simply forgot he had asked the question as he moved his kisses to Sky's jawline and neck still keeping his hold around his neck while pressing himself a bit closer. ((We can just TS the rest of this if'n you want. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:25 pm
{yeah, if you want to TS we can}

Krystina gave a soft laugh and shook her head. "last i saw of them they were outside. i think they might b a bi... pre-ocupied thugh...." she smirked and he cheeks went a light pink before she laughed again. "what was so fun about it?"

Skylar blushed a bit as his hands slipped into shadowheart's hair, biting his lip at the feeling of Shadow's kisses.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:34 pm
((We'll TS then))

The fact it was something different," Sheik chuckled shaking his head. "Things are gonna be a bit different now that they're discovering you can't kill emotions."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:38 pm
"hm...it wasdefinatly different." she laughed softly and noded softly. "verry true... maybe now things'll be a bit more relaxed around here." she sighed and flopped backwards onto her back, staring up at the cieling with a small smile.

{okays ^-^}  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:55 am
"Alrighty then. Bed time for everyone but me and Maso I guess," Sheik smiled leaning down, picking up Krystina as if she were a little sister and carrying her back to her bedroom. "Sleep tight, milady. If you need anything, and I repeat, anything, just call for either me or Maso and we'll be by your side as fast as we can." He gently placed her on her bed as Maso slid the covers over her legs.
"Night, Krystina," Maso smiled lightly as Sheik slid his mask up and Maso followed suit. Both quickly left the room before she could object to what they had done.
*~*Morning-Dawn*~*

Shadowheart was laying in a really warm bathtub as he tried to recall what had happened after dinner. He couldn't remember a thing, but had woken up curled up against Skylar. Luckily he had gotten out of bed without waking him and was now just trying to relax in the tub. Lucius walked into the bathroom and sat on the floor. "What's up, Lulu?"
"I just came to tell you that me and Hades are going around checking the surrounding area for anything unusual as are the usual routines we normally upheld. Sorry for disturbing your bath," Lucius smiled under his already pulled up mask.
"Glad I'm being kept in the loop. I'm taking it Hades was planning on coming in, but you said that I prefer keeping what's underneath my clothes a secret?"
"Exactly. That's why I came in instead. I suggest you hurry so the breakfast doesn't get cold," Lucius chuckled standing back up and leaving.
Maso had fallen asleep outside of Krystina's bedroom door albeit a light sleep. He would wake up if he heard movement from her getting up. Sheik was asleep in their bedroom. Hades had forced the two to eat breakfast before falling asleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:06 pm
Krystina hadn't enjoyed what they'd done but shrugged it off and grabbed a book, reading it until 3 am before she qctually fell asleep. when she woke up at seven she gave a smal sigh and stood up, smling softly. "well, for once i don't feel sick." she hummed to herself and then quickly changed her clothes into a simple strappless mini dress with flip-flops and then put her hair up.in a headband.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:15 pm
Maso heard Krystina get out of bed and quickly slid up onto his feet, knocking on the door lightly before entering. "Morning. Hades made breakfast about half an hour ago so it's on the table," he said lightly as he kept a fully focused gaze although on the inside he was dragging at a slow pace. "He forced me and Sheik to eat before we switched out on who is taking over surveillance of the house. How're you feeling?" He held out both his hands one with a couple of white pills in it and the other with a water bottle. "Um... Lulu told me to make you take this when you go to eat breakfast... Eat breakfast before you take these though. You'll get nauseated if you don't..."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:20 pm
Krystina gave him a small smile as se turned to face him. "i feel fine... normal actualy." she hummed and gave a small frown at the pills. "ugh...i hate meds... but fiiiine..." she grimaced and grabbe the pills as she walked over to him, shoving them in her pocket before she headed to the kitchen.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:27 pm
"It's the only way you're going to stay healthy other than bed rest," Maso murmured glancing down at his feet as it clicked in his head what she was wearing. He followed after her although he kept his gaze on the floor. "I'll sit in here with you since your brother is still asleep and Shadowheart is trying to get over a hangover."
Shadowheart stepped out of the bathroom in only his pants and let out a sigh as he poked Sky in the arm with his foot, his hair still dripping wet. "Get up. Breakfast is served at dawn," he growled while sliding his arms into his shirt.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:44 pm
Krystina smiled at him and gave him a tiny nod. "thanks." she giggled and grabbed some food, placing her feet on the table as she ate. "and shadowheart got drunk? that musta been scary. poor sky!" she giggled softl and nibbledon her food.

Skylar gave a tiny moan and shook his head. "five more minutes..." he mumbled and rolled over, pulling the blankets over his head.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:45 pm
"When he's having a bad day he'll drink sake, but we usually only let him have a little. We weren't around him last night so he downed an entire bottle of sake and got drunk. He made me bite my tongue," Maso replied lightly as he sat beside her. "He becomes a drunken master of fighting when he gets drunk. I'm not sure how things went, but surprisingly he didn't hit Sky while I was leaving this room."
"No. It's get up now or I'll drag you out of bed," Shadowheart growled sliding his shirt over his head before grabbing Sky by the back of his shirt and pulling him towards the edge of the bed. "Five seconds to get off the bed on your own or I'm shoving you off the bed."  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games