Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:27 pm
Keita sighed "she's off doing something stupid" he said as he took off the food he set on the BBQ split and handed some over to Nora "here, sorry for the drama" he said feeling depressed as he ate almost like holo leaving shot a hole through him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:48 pm
Standing up she looked to him a bit worried. She peered to the beginning of the pass with concerned eyes."And your not worried about her..? That is a very dangerous path.."Screeched her voice filled with fear as she saw Kotokori stand up barking a bit. Laying underneath the cover of tree's she could hear everything in the pass. Her big russet ears twitched then pricked forward before her eyes opened revealing her ruby colored eyes. She could hear people coming and knew it was probly a bunch of barbarians.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:57 pm
Keita finished eating and got up and walked past nora and into the pass with a lantern"I'm sure she s fine but I'll go check on her." he said as he walked through the woods  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:05 pm
Staying behind she nodded a bit sitting by the fire. Peering up a bit she watched as the barbarians walked past. Though one stopped and she sunk back a bit her eyes closing though. Something smelt famliar about this barbarian. Opening her eyes she dared a glance the young man bursted from his clothing and stood a black colored wolf just as big as her. Blinking she stood up moving forward before watching the wolf snarl and growl. Responding she glared at him and looked to him before seeing him drop his hackles and stand peering to her.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:23 pm
Keita walked through the woods and then heard loud snarls coming from what sounded like two giant wolves."what the hell" he said seeing both holo and the man and black wolf.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:46 pm
Stopping she changed back to her human form and stood her chin jutted out a bit. Though the young man did the same except he didn't show his ears and tail. Yet he quickly placed on what was left of his pants."Who are you..?"Asked her voice coldly yet full of pride. Merely smirking a bit with his own pride he looked to her. Noticing the wolves crowd around her pale body."Someone to know your Holo the Wise.."Retorted his voice as he smelt another human. Glaring he moved over to Keita and grabbed him by his shirt yanking him up."My, my.. A human.. Want to burn me at the stake, you puny creature?"Growled his voice coldly his eyes afflamed with curiousness yet cruelness.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:53 pm
Keita was surprised by the mans speed and strength."w-wait I just came to find holo" he said looking at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:02 pm
Glancing to the boy then to Holo, he quirked an eyebrow. Before he chuckled a bit before tugging him off the ground. He held Keita as if he were nothing but a trinket."Do you know him..?"Asked his voice curiously before he peered to the human once more. Feeling her eyes narrow she turned her back to him. She would do just as he had done with her. Except this time she'd do worse, she wanted to explain to him but however he merely brushed her off."I don't think so.."Growled out her voice loudly before she glanced over her shoulder to him.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:44 pm
Keita went wide eyed as holo denied knowing him and then he looked at the man wondering what was going to happen next.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:51 pm
Chuckling he looked over to the human before dropping him. Smirking a bit he shrugged a bit before looking to his pack then back to him."Oh, mate.. Your in the dog house with one of the beautifulest wolf known.."Murmured his voice quietly before he peered over to Holo. Glaring at Keita, she turned her face away sticking her nose up in the air. Her tail lashed out viciously as she crossed her arms over her chest.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:54 pm
Keita stood up and turned as he walked off trying to get away from the scene.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:05 pm
Feeling her ears twitch she glanced back watching him walk off. Glaring her eyes began to sting she shook her head. Her fur ruffled up as she watched him exit the clearing."Thats right Keita! Just run back to that Shepherdess! You and her belong together!"Yelled out her voice coldly yet some of her emotions slipped out through her voice. Turning away she shook her head a bit walking back to the pack of wolves."Have any room for a tag along..?"Murmured her voice quietly her tail and ears dropped down quickly as she looked up to the rough bunch. Blinking at the two, he sighed a bit knowing it was beyond what it looked like. Though watching Holo walk back he nodded gently as one of the young men placed a jacket around her body."We always have room for another wolf, Holo.."Replied his voice quietly knowing the human must have meant something to her.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:23 pm
Keita heard holo and turned around and yelled back"well what in the hell makes you think I didn't want to be with you in the first place" he said before running off back to camp were Nora was.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:42 pm
Peering up once he ran forward she blinked a bit before sighing. She looked down a bit removing her hood idly."She's not coming back is she..?"Asked her voice gently as she petted Kotokori who whined a bit. Gazing to the direction the boy ran off, he shook his head. He felt his hands grip a bit into fists from wanting to teach that punk a lesson. Though hearing something drop almost like water he peered back to Holo. Noticing her bangs covering her ruby colored eyes he moved forward about to embrace her to comfort her. But getting growled at he stopped letting his arms go limp."A human and wolf could never be together.. You should've known better.. A human is after all a lamb in a flock of sheep.. And we are the dark creatures of night.."Murmured his voice quietly as he looked over to her. Glaring to the ground, she merely nodded a bit. Sighing gently she shook her head a little."I should've figured.. I guess I'm not as wise as I thought.."Whispered her voice quietly as she giggled cruelly at herself.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:48 pm
Keita shook his head "no she isn't" he said in a sad tone. He then walked over next to Nora sitting down."actualy the whole reason I was headed north was because of holo and now I don't know what to do" he said defeated voice. " umm would it be okay if I stayed here for awhile I need to figure some stuff out." keita put his hand on the side of his head.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff