Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Catch Me, Someone! [FULL ROSTER!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:08 pm

User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"They tell me that love is wonderful..."

"Psychology at one and Anatomy at three. That's it. How about you, Shizuka?" Erin closed her eyes and rubbed her forehead. Even though she hadn't exerted herself much at all today, she still felt exhausted... Probably the attempts at polite socializing. With everyone so far it had been a chore... except Ash and Shizuka. For some reason, it was just... easier... to talk to those girls.

"...but how can something so painful be wonderful?"
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:09 pm

User Image
Anja Van De Roy

["Love is such a fragile thing,"]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Anja then whimpered at the feeling of her ear being tugged on. "This is a disadvantage for me, you must know my weak spots." She mumbled, still trying to resist. Damn, it was hard to! "But, I don't even know where I stand on this. Both Mira and Vixandra I feel strong for." She said, feeling her free hand's fingers tracing up Arim's side now.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

[“I'm a bit too clumsy for it.”]

[A N J A] :: [A N N] :: [Y A Y A]

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

DoomedofLilith

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:16 pm

Mumira (Mira) Kiltlon

User Image

"How can you tell which one you want if you don't sample both? It has been such a long time since you last touched Mira. Didn't you miss it? The feel of her body? The smell of her hair?" With each question Arim bit Anja on the neck lightly. She moved down to Anja's bellybutton and licked over Anja's hip bones.

User Image

"To me, lust is all there is. I won't allow myself to be hurt by fantasies anymore."
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:31 pm

User Image
Anja Van De Roy

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Anja couldn't answer for a bit. Of course she missed the feel of Mumira's body, she missed Mumira in general. The break up was devastating to her. Everything about her was missed. "Of course I miss it." Anja spoke, looking down at Arim, she then pulled the girl close and placed a small kiss on her lips. It was a short one, but it was most certainly a start for now. "But... this isn't Mira..." She shook her head once again, telling herself that as she pulled away. Her body warmed up, and she wasn't sure what she was doing. She knew right now, what she was feeling was pure lust at the moment, as much as she denied it.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:34 pm

User Image
Vixandra Sanders

"Those who say they know what love is, don't truly know...

Vixandra put down her book after twenty minutes of soaking and washing her hair. She rinsed her long soapy hair off in the tub and began drying herself off with her large green towel. Something about her felt a little off. She quietly opened her door and slipped into her short white nightgown that came to her knees and a pair of frilly panties to protect her skin from the cold of the night air. Her ears picked up some noise from Mira's room and it sounded like that scary voice was out again and talking to Anja. It gave her a chill down her spine and a feeling that made her sick to her stomach. Her hair hung to her waist in long twisted strands with her small droplets falling onto the tiled floor. She put a hand on the doorknob and listened in while holding her breath, nearly frightened with what she might hear in the other room. If needed, she would go in and see what was going on for herself.

... Those who know what love is, don't truly know how to describe it."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:37 pm

Mumira (Mira) Kiltlon

User Image

"Perhaps not. But I am simply doing what Mira has been wanting to do. This is her body and Mira will be able to feel everything. So in a sense, it is Mira. Just without limitations of a conscience." She smiled and kissed Anja deeply, pushing her back down against the bed.
"And right now the feel of her touch you really want. Isn't that right?" She kissed behind Anja's ear and kissed down her neck, leaving a hickey.

User Image

"To me, lust is all there is. I won't allow myself to be hurt by fantasies anymore."

DoomedofLilith

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:47 pm

User Image
Anja Van De Roy

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Anja inhaled a gasp as she felt Arim kiss her so deep. "Yes, yes I do." Anja said, no longer holding back, pulling her back up and engaging in an aggressive kiss, sliding her tongue into her mouth as she pulled their bodies close together. Her hands traveled up and down her back slowly, and her fingers touching every inch of her, stopping at her lower back.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:53 pm

Mumira (Mira) Kiltlon

User Image

Arim kissed back. She wrapped one arm around Anja's back. The other arm slid up Anja's leg. She stopped just inside Anja's inner thigh and started making small circles with her finger. She dug her nails into Anja's back. She arched against her. Her hand on Anja's back travel down to her lower back, wedging one finger under her pant line.

User Image

DoomedofLilith

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:57 pm

User Image
Vixandra Sanders

Vixandra heard Anja call out something in nearly an aggressively demanding voice before some rustling noises came through the door. Was Anja being hurt? Was Anja maybe losing her cool and hurting Mira? Vixy was officially concerned. She took a deep breath, turned the knob, and pushed the door open making it slam against the bedroom wall. What she saw made her feel a whirlwind of emotions. She had so many thoughts rush through her mind all at once. She wanted to cry. She wanted to hit Anja for lying to her. She wanted to push Mira away from Anja and slap her. She also wanted to faint. So much was falling through her fragile form that only one managed to get through effectively. She screamed while advancing toward the bed looking like an enraged lion. "You lying piece of crap!" She grabbed Anja's collar and yanked her away from Mira screaming at the top of her lungs. Her eyes flamed with anger and hurt. How could she be betrayed just like that? Why would Anja lie to her? What had she done to deserve this? It didn't matter at this point. She threw the shirt she had borrowed from Anja at the brunette and glared at Mira's body. She knew it wasn't Mira in there mentally, but she didn't care. She growled at the girl. "How dare you... You said you knew she liked me a lot... and now... GAH!" She did the only thing she could think of at the moment. She grabbed the sketch she had drawn from earlier and tore it in half dropping it to the floor. She looked at Anja's neck and her eyes began to water up and overflow with silent tears. WIthout another word, she walked out and slammed the door, running down the hall in her nightgown barefoot heading for the stairs.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:02 am

Mumira (Mira) Kiltlon

User Image

Mira pushed past Arim and came to. Her body hurt like hell, but her heart hurt worse.
"s**t! s**t s**t s**t!" She cried out, her voice back to normal. She tried to get up and run after Vixy but she was too weak and collapsed. She reached out and grabbed the drawing Vixy had made for her and pulled it close to her heart, crumpling herself into a little ball on the floor.
"I hate you Arim! I HATE YOU!!" She screamed as tears started to flow. "Not again. No. I hate you." She said, her whole body shaking in agony.
She had completely forgotten Anja was there. The pain was too much for her to think.

User Image

DoomedofLilith

2,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:11 am

User Image
Anja Van De Roy

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Anja then felt her world spinning. "Ah, dammit!" She screamed at herself, shaking her head. 'I did it again, I screwed up big time! Anja thought as she leaned against the wall, sliding down, grasping at her head as she shook it in frustration. She let herself give into the lust, and now she was paying for it. Again. Why couldn't she just learn? And, after all of that effort. It only took a few seconds to make it all seem like it never even happened. She had to apologize, but she couldn't at the moment. She was angry. She was angry at Arim for tempting her, she was mad at Vixandra for not giving her a chance to explain, but she was mad at herself mostly for being... herself! She then stood up, she had to leave this room. The sight of Mumira hurt because of Vixandra hurt, the sight of Vixandra hurt because she lied and because it was with Mumira's body, it was too much. She left to her dorm, and locked herself in. Quickly, she finished off the alcohol that was left, looking about for anything to relieve what she was feeling at the moment.

She dug through her things, and found nothing as she collapsed onto her back onto her bed. Tears of irritation burned her eyes, she closed her eyes and wiped away the tears. "s**t!" She screamed into her pillow.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:22 am

User Image
Shizuka Ariake

"Biology and Anatomy, both early morning."
Shizuka stretched herself out a bit and sighed. Sitting still for so long was causing her limbs to fall asleep. She stood, picking up her backpack and emptying the contents on her bed. She hadn't really brought much with her, just enough clothing to get her by and a few random other items. After picking out a pair of shorts and a shirt to wear during the night, she placed her remaining clothing in the empty dresser.

"It's strategical, the game of love."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:26 am

User Image
Vixandra Sanders

Vixandra had so much running through her mind as she ran down the cold path to the bottom of the stairs. She finally reached the last step and curled up with her head in her knees and began to cry. Why had they done this to her? Anja had a hickey on her neck and Mira clearly was enjoying everything that was going on as well. She seemed to be so trustworthy and everything else. Her soft crying echoed the hallway and could be heard from each room except Shared 3 and Shared 4 at the very end. She thought no one cared right now. She would go and chat with some of the other girls, but she didn't want them to see her crying now. She had been so happy earlier that day and now she was a mess. She felt like she had just been betrayed by the two people she trusted most in this place. Why bother going back to her own room tonight? Not like anyone would notice she was missing...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:33 am

User Image
Anja Van De Roy

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Anja shook her head. "I'll let things mend between those two, I've screwed up." She said, sitting up. Resting her chin in her palm, she sighed. "Who needs love anyways? I'm going to finish college, and go on my way. In the end of all of the nice moments, it ends in chaos. Lust is all I seem to register." The dutch girl rubbed her eyes, patting her pockets down as she slipped on her sandals, pulling out a pack of cigarettes to go and take a smoke outside. She knew it was terrible, but she really had the craving for one. She heard the tears of Vixandra and halted, turning to look for another way out. Grumbling to herself, she went as quickly and silently as she could past the girl, and outside. With her back against the cool surface of the building, she lit up the cigarette, and took a nice, long drag.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:43 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Clock Tower read 9:30pm and the air was definitely cooler. The wind blew through the trees and crickets chirped outside. Security guards roamed the grounds looking out for any kinds of misconduct going on.
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games