Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Chrono Crusade - The Next Generation. OPEN AND ACCEPTING!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:22 pm
Stopping once they were to Joshua's study she looked up to Samiel. He merely nodded before backing up to Samiel remaining quiet. Looking to Mortisha she then nodded a bit."Come along Mortisha.. Your going to become a redeemed sinner.."Murmured her voice as she nodded walking forward being followed by Mortisha. Turning around she glanced back at Melthos and Samiel. Looking to the two with a hard glance she then turned around closing the doors behind them. They were not to come in until she negotiated with Joshua and had her explain to Joshua what had happened.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:38 pm
Finding the doors closed in front of him, Melthos blinked for a moment before sighing. Looking over to Samiel, he then said, "So, Samiel... How do you expect this to end?"  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:43 pm
Staring forward at the door, his expression was everything mixed but it was majorly worried. Looking to Melthos for a moment he the huffed before looking to the door."I won't accept anything but for her to be accepted here.. Even if I have to break the unbreakable vow and meet the truth death.. I don't care as long as she's going to be fine.."He mumbled quietly knowing he would do anything for Willow. Sighing deeply he ran his fingers through his hair out of frusteration.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:50 pm
Taking his words into consideration, Melthos nodded as he stated, "... I wouldn't expect anything less from you." To be honest, Samiel had always seemed the most loyal and caring of the Sinners that came to Earth, though he himself was starting to change as well.  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:57 pm
Running out she bumped right into Melthos. Hiding behind him she peeked over her shoulder looking to Joshua. Shaking her head vigorously from the sister outfit he held out for her."No way!! I don't wear dresses at all! Or skirts! I can't wear something like that..!"Cried out her voice embarrassed by the outfit itself. Though hearing giggles from Zemira and Willow she then flustered. Moving forward she snatched the outfit glaring to Joshua. He even was muffling a few chuckles from her reaction. Scoffing she removed her armor before slipping it on her horns sticking out while her little hat remained on her head."Now what..?"Grumbled her voice acidly before being handed a cross. Cursing under her breath she took it and wrapped it around her wrist glaring to the side. Chuckling he tried not to laugh but her expression was just too great not to laugh at. Moving forward he then looked over to Zemira and then to the others."The Magdalene Order, will be proud to have you.. We'll find you all rooms right away.."He announced despite the counselors rejecting the idea he shot them a glare. Watching them shut their mouths he smiled nodding oblidged by them.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:08 pm
Without warning, Melthos felt something hit from the side, and only realized that it was Mortisha as she peeked over his shoulder. Looking over to Joshua as he approached, he was unsure about what this commotion was over. By the time she began to dress up, however, he knew exactly what this problem was... When she had dressed up properly, he took a moment to look her over. A Sinner in a sister's outfit... how ridiculously ironic! Holding back his own laughter, he then waited until Joshua had finished speaking before he poked her nose. "That's quite a new look for you, Mortisha. Definitely a different side of you," came his teasing remark.  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:18 pm
Shooting a glare to him, her fists clenched idly. She was about to kill him right now. She then nodded before moving over to him. Snatching his shirt she tugged him down to her level."One more comment and I'll put you in one.."Growled out her voice coldly as she glared to him. Gripping his shirt even tighter she then released him moving forward. Walking past everyone she didn't really have anything to do now. But to rest and Samiel was already taking Willow to the infirmary. Shrugging she hummed idly walking down the halls of the order looking for something to do.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:33 pm
Now giving a chuckle to Mortisha's comment, he watched her walk off in a storm. He felt bad for her, being in an environment that wasn't to her suiting, but he knew she'd get over it. With the others disappearing, Melthos decided to sit inside the chapel this time around. Not because he wanted to praise God or anything, but because he just felt like it.  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:41 pm
Moving forward she winced feeling something. It was a tug at her wound but she knew it was because Willow was being stitched up. Ignoring it she then moved forward heading to her hide out. Sitting down on her hammock she rocked back and forth looking up a little. Closing her eyes she leaned back falling back laying down. Remembering what had happened she touched her lips remembering kissing Melthos lips here. Feeling her cheeks burn she then turned over opening her eyes looking to the side.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:18 pm
Sitting in the chapel alone, Melthos had his head hanging back a bit, his eyes gazing at the ceiling of this building. With all that had happened, he wondered what changes this would bring to the order. Having one Sinner was enough, but now three, with a run-away Apostle to boot. Only time would tell...  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:27 pm
Laying on her side she stared forward before covering her mouth. Why was she worrying about something like this? Shaking it out of her head she looked up to the sunshine shining down through the leafs. Sighing she made a face before placing her arm over her eyes. She didn't want to think about things like that right now.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:28 am
Standing up after a good rest, Melthos decided to go find Zemira. Why? Well... why not? Heading out, he again chose to visit the hidden grove first, and got it on his first try again. Glad to see her there, he casually walked up to her, taking a seat over in the gazebo.  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:24 pm
Staring up at the leaves she then heard footsteps. Peering over she watched Melthos for a moment. Glancing away she looked to the side turning over on her side. She didn't know what to say to him now but decided to act normal. Shrugging she then stared to the side before closing her eyes trying to relax.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:52 pm
Sitting by himself there, he glanced over at Zemira for a moment before he gave a soft sigh. "So... What do think of it all?" he asked her. "At the beginning, you would have had no problem turning me to dust, but you got use to me. Now with two other Sinners and your sister back, how do you feel?"  

Tytun

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:00 pm
Rolling over she looked at him before shrugging a little. She truthfully didn't know what to say or think about it. Making a face she then looked to him a little."I'm not sure what to think about it.. It all seems unreal to me.."She admitted quietly looking to him before shugging. Sitting up she pulled one knee to her chest. Placing her chin to her knee she stared forward shrugging once more. Before she would've cruicified Melthos and joined her sister in a heart beat. But it was funny how much she changed since then. Pursing her lips a little she then sighed closing her eyes thinking a bit.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff