Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:34 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗

A d e l e ❝ A die ❞ M a r i e D u n d a s

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`

~

Adele felt herself blush again as she watched him analyze the titles of the two books she handed him. Only 'Inkheart' and 'Remembrance', but she was carrying 'The Chronicles of Narnia : Prince Caspian', 'The Outsiders' and 'Face'. She nodded brightly to Blake, feeling a smile pierce her lips.
"Yes. I have a big library back at home.", she explained as she felt more confident and friendly, "Sure! I have much more books in my trunk." she nodded, recalling her brother Henry complaining about the weight of her trunk.

~

ʘut.ʘf.Ͼookies { Gotta go, sorry :c I'll post ASAP! ^_^ }

User Image
♥Hope♥

••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:50 pm

Aster Owena Cardell - 1st Year; No House

User Image
User Image
"Sometimes when I'm alone I wonder, is there a spell that I'm under, keeping me from seeing the real thing?"
User Image
Aster jumped off the metal stairs of the train, and onto the pavement of the Hogsmeade Station, in graceful and fluid motion that any dancer would be envious of. As she walked over to area where her fellow First Years resided, small book in hand, the girl couldn't help but to feel a bit awkward and silly in her wizarding robes. 'Why couldn't they let me wear my normal clothes...' She thought miserably, after almost tripping. She was going to ask the friendly Hufflepuffs in her cabin that exact question, but the signal for their reached destination went off, and they had to leave for their own transport. Aster reached the First Years, and then gave the pretty brunette lady her name. "Aster Owena Cardell." She said, in a formal and polite manner. After introducing herself, she shoved her book, Of Mice and Men into her robe pocket, and scrutinized her surroundings with a passive face, blocking out her father's parting words. Aster and him, didn't leave on friendly terms.

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

liveXdarkheartXevil

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:05 pm
User Image

User Image

Cœur smiled politely at the boy, turning her face away in embarassment.

Hmph. You got his attention, but no. You act rude by not introducing yourself properly...

I know, but meeting a stranger is really awkward! I don't have the nerves to go up to him and say hello, let alone telling him my name. Plus, he's speaking with the other girl...

I guess you're happy now.

But...

-silence-

The girl walks away, stopping at the other side of the group of students. Looking off into the horizon, she relaxed slightly, almost forgetting where she was. Her mind jolts back into reality when she heard another female give the Groundskeeper her name, and the Cœur turned to see who it was. The other girl, Aster, seemed to be brought up in a good family, and Cœur's heart leapt when she saw something familiar. Approaching Aster cautiously, she opened her mouth to speak.

"Um, hello there...I'm Cœur."

She took a deep breath before continuing.

"I noticed your book, Of Mice and Men...did you enjoy reading it?" she asked, shyly.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:12 pm
Professor Carynn Marie Shields, Ghoul and Ghost Studies

User Image
~~~

“You feel so lonely and ragged, you lay here broken and naked...

~~~~~~~
Carynn walked with Levera up to the station. Levera had spent the summer with her and Zeb in the Three Broomsticks, she had walked in on the last day of the school year and demanded a room. Carynn didn't get the chance to know Levera well as she had spent most of the summer recovering from the severe internal Damage that she had suffered in the fight with the Tribunal....and she was still mourning the loss of her unborn child, but she HAD to press on. Life had to continue, she couldn't give up, especially not with the kind of evil that was lurking around every corner since the Tribunal had been let free. The ministry had been alerted, but the Department of Magical Law Enforcement seemed to be keeping things under wraps and Carynn was scared that this whole situation was going to blow up the way Voldemort's return did....but this time it would be ten times worse.

She bit her lip and shook all the negative thoughts out of her head. Carynn had a lot to be thankful for; she had a man who loved her, a steady job that didn't require her to whore herself out, and she had a pseudo daughter in Levera. Carynn couldn't imagine what would have happened if she hadn't had such a strong emotional foundation to fall back on.

Carynn still remembered the woman who had done this to her in vivid detail. Her jet black hair...her piercing green eyes...the woman exuded the aura of a predator...One of the men had called her Raven. This Raven had tried to attack Levera, but Carynn had run up just in time to shove Levera to the side. SECTUMINCORPUS! the curse had torn through Carynn, forcing her to experience agony like no other as her insides had been ripped out...Carynn's life was saved only because of the unborn child in her. The Sectumincorpus curse had ripped the fetus apart killing the child and destroying any chance Carynn had of having a child...but her life had been spared....though Carynn didn't like what that had cost.

She glanced up at the second year student who was walking at a very fast pace, “ Levera! Wait up, I can't jog yet to catch up.

~~~
...my love is just waiting to turn your tears to roses..."

Second Year Slytherin Student: SaLevera Sykes

User Image

Levera's mind was racing at a million miles an hour. Walking up to the station had caused her to launch into memories of her first year at Hogwarts. How she had made friends with Nott and Charlotte....how they had unleashed a great evil upon the world....and even Ferreus.
Levera shivered at the thought of Ferreus, the Leader of the Tribunal, her tongue sparked at the mark he had left there at the end of last year. He had kissed her, he had touched her mind, he had violated her without actually laying much of a physical touch on her. The first chance she got at the end of the fight she had looked in a mirror...on her tongue was a dancing tribal like tattoo that shifted in shape. One moment it was a dragon and then a cougar and then a thestral....It was his mark, the tribunal's. And she hated it being there.

Her mind had been plagued throughout the summer with horrible and seductive visions. Ferreus had visited her in her dreams and forced her to see images of her slaughtering Charlotte....then the next night he would cuddle up to her and whisper promises of ultimate power if she joined him. Every morning she woke up and ran at least five miles in one direction through Hogsmeade and then five miles back....sometimes the owner of the Three Broomsticks, where she lived all summer, would join her.

Zebulon Adolphus, former chaser for the Chudley Cannons had been a lifeline for her all summer. He had helped her pick out a broomstick, the latest iteration of firebolt., then he had tried to work her butt into the ground training her in Quidditch. Levera had spent at least six hours a day flying, practicing her reflexes and her strength training. She was going to be the keeper for the Slytherin team.

She had also practiced sparing daily, sometimes with her sword and sometimes using a nearby tree as a punching bag, often she came home with her knuckles ripped to shreds, her hands bloody. Zeb had given up trying to nurse her back to health and instead had just given her some of his ointments, remedies and bandages and told her not to kill herself.

But there were nights when Ferreus was violating her dreams when she had wanted to take her sword and give herself an honorable death. One night she had sat in a kneeling position for eight hours, her sword poised to rip through her stomach and end her life. But something had stopped her...she suspected Ferreus, that disgusting man had something planned for her, but she would never served him.

Levera was shaken out of her thoughts as Carynn called out to her. “ Sorry, Carynn, I was lost in my thoughts,” she apologized and slowed down so Carynn could catch up to her at her own pace.

~~
“Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength.”  

Feverw0lf

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:23 pm

User Image
User Image
"Sometimes when I'm alone I wonder, is there a spell that I'm under, keeping me from seeing the real thing?"
User Image
Aster turned her head to the brunette who introduced herself as Cœur. 'That's french for heart isn't it? She thought, staring at the girl in blank expression. "I am Aster." She repiled, though the girl did not ask for her name. Her gaze flickered to the sky, then back to the girl when she spoke again, and this time a tad bit more shy than before. Aster felt her lips tug into a small but definite, when Cœur asked about her book. "Yes, I enjoyed immensely...though the chapter motif avoided my knowledge for a while..." Her tone was calm, but there was a slight warmth to it, that made her seem friendly.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

==== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ====

Justin stepped off of the train. His eyes scanned the crowd. He saw the first years gathered around Professor Duke. "Pathetic" he said as he began his way towards the carriages. He shoved a first year (Cœur) out of his way. "Move it" he said and continued towards the carriages.

==== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ====

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:33 pm
User Image
Ƀlake Ɇthelwine

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Blake couldn't help but smile, when she seemed to be in her comfort zone. "Wow, really? Our family as well. We tend to accumulate the bookroom quite a bit." He explained. The Ethelwine had kept a room dedicated to books as his mother was an avid reader. Their family has been living in the house for ages so it wasn't a wonder that there were old books and antiques for the to play with. "Really? Maybe you should get one of those bewitched bags that could fit anything in there. Less trouble to try and fitting everything in the trunk. Blake was pretty sure that his father had one of those. Mr. Ethelwine liked to be prepared, even if it seemed all he had one with him was his suitcase he carried to work.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:37 pm
User Image

User Image

A small smile formed on the girl's lips. Cœur clasped her hands in front of her, wondering what to say next. Just as she was about to say something else, an upperclassman shoved her, and she fell onto the ground. The girl narrowed her eyes, noting the boy who pushed her down.

Jerkface. I'll have to watch for that one this year. I wonder who he is.

Cœur quickly put on her emotionless face, getting off of the ground, and dusting her robes. She peered down at her robes, worried that her appearance was unruly.

liveXdarkheartXevil

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:44 pm

User Image
User Image
User Image
Aster raised a questioning eyebrow at the girl's clasped hands, while withholding a chuckle. The brunette seemed to be collecting her thoughts, when an older boy bumped into her. "That was not very nice, stranger." She said calmly, arms crossed, eyes fixed, adressing the elder boy who bumped into Cœur. "It is proper to apologize, when rudeness occurs." She added. Aster stared at him for a couple seconds, passive-faced, before making her way to the brunette. Once there, she held out a hand for the girl to grab but she already gotten up one her own and was now dusting herself off. Aster withdrew her hand, and then said, openly worried. "Are you alright, Cœur?" The girl seemed alright, but it was in social proper procedure to ask.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:57 pm
User Image

User Image

Cœur stifles a giggle as Aster offered her hand.

" I'm all right, thank you for asking."

She brushes at her robes again.

"I remember reading that book some time ago, but I did think the ending was terrible. I mean – Oh! Did you finish the book? I'm sorry I almost spoiled it for you...and if you haven't finished, I was curious about where you stopped at in the novel..."

Blushing, the girl stopped herself from talking. It was rare enough that she spoke to someone else...at least a person in her age group, let alone this much.

Mum would be happy that you made a friend in the same grade as you, but I doubt she would want to scare her with your ranting.

"Sorry...it's just...I usually never find someone who reads that type of literary work who's around the same age as me..."

liveXdarkheartXevil

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:28 pm

User Image
User Image
User Image
Aster flashed a small smile once again, and then un-crossed her arms. She actively listened to the girl speak with a calm face. During the small hiatus in speech, she reflected on Cœur's shy pauses, the same ones—she too—long ago used to have when she began to interact with others. Putting two and two together, she deductively reasoned that Cœur was not used to interacting with others. The brunette spoke again, and Aster returned to the conversation at hand. "I finished Of Mice and Men on the train ride." She said, hopefully ridding Cœur of some nervousness. Aster coughed and then added, to show she knew the ending. "George shoots Lennie. And yes, I too, know the rarity of literature-reading in our age group... She paused then added cheekily. "or at all."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:58 pm
User Image

Dante stepped off the train and smiled when he spotted Rose with the other first years. He felt much better that she was away from the home now. Instead of proceeding to where instructed he waited for Charon. His mind went back to the previous year and everything that had happened. A faint pink filled his cheeks at a few events but he tried to push that back. Those thoughts made him look around. He wondered where Xenos was at that moment. "Where issss Charon at." he hissed in parsel tongue as he waited impatiently.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

liveXdarkheartXevil

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:00 pm
User Image

User Image

Loosening up, Cœur laughs at the other girl's last comment. She puts her hand into the pocket of her robes.

"I concur. Oh, I seemed to have two boxes of Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans. Would you like to have one?"

Her hand emerged from her pocket with two small boxes, and she offered one to Aster. With the other box, she opened it, popping a pinkish coloured one into her mouth, chewing. She swallowed.

"What other books do you like to read?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:01 pm
User Image

Nevin got off the train and took a deep breath. It was new year and he felt great. His confidence grew with each new year and he couldn't wait to see what this year brought. His sister had been struggling a bit with her things so he waited outside for her to join him. Over break Nevin had kept some contact with Cyrus. They talked about random nonsense things during that time. He couldn't wait to see him and hang out again.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:14 pm
Shin Sever 1st Year.

Shin Sever stepped of the train, head down, shoulders squared. He did not look very oprocible. His face was hidden by his hair. The reason begging the huge scar on the left side of his face. His brother had rapped a brown scarf around his neck, further hiding his face. His dirty looking black hair hung to his shoulders as he pushed his way to the woman calling first years. He hated being here. He hated people

User Image

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games