Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
_ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:46 pm
Syrah ran out in front of Mike, singing under her breath. There were no word, only a melody. Just before the beast would have hit them, it collided with an invisible shield Syrah's song had created.

(What is the beast anyway? The description sounds like a kraken...)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:06 am
((Idk, but we're trying to kill of Kaden with the monster coming after Mike. SO I suggest changing your post, and let Kaden die. The monster is like the size of 3 fat women mushed together, and is an unknown freak of nature))  

EG Water

Seeker

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:14 am
Syrah ran out in front of Mike, singing under her breath. There were no word, only a melody. Just before the beast would have hit them, it collided with an invisible shield Syrah's song had created.

At least, that's what should have happened. Syrah was unused to using her song magic for protection, so it backfired. Instead of protecting Mike from the oncoming beast, Syrah's shield pushed her back, slamming her against the balustrade.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:33 pm
Kaden looked over and seen Mike and Syrah, being attacked by the beast, "my beloved. and t-that girl!" he ran over to Mike, drunkly tackling him but before he could his the deck the Monster grabbed him and went back into the water.
-----
Cash started manically laughing and fell in the water. As the monster swam away it grabbed Cash, as it dragged Kaden along, both for it's dinner  

Fated_Fighter

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:48 pm
Syrah groaned and tried to stand, holding onto the balustrade rail for support. "What in Tartarus was that thing?" she groaned. "I've never seen a creature like it before." She looked over at Mike. "And who were those guys it took?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:52 pm
Blythe had shifted and pounced on the monster, but had been deflected by one of its tentacles and slammed into a wall. His head pounding from a cut on his head, he had momentarily blacked out. As the wolf came to and attempted to drag himself to his paws, he realized the battle was over and the monster gone. "Seems I'm out of practice with this whole fighting thing... what a lot of help I was.." he muttered, mentally, meaning to only think it, but unintentionally sending the thought to Thaelia. The collar weighed heavily around his neck it seemed and in his dazed state, he slipped back down to the deck, resting his throbbing head on his large paws. Quite obviously he was most likely suffering from a concussion.  

DecafKitten

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:11 am
After the monster had left, Mac hurried to Blythe, "Are you okay?" he asked, looking at Blythe's bleeding head. Before Blythe could respond, he watched as the spell he placed on Blythe start to heal the wounds inflicted on him. "You'll be fine, and in another few minutes you'll be healed" he reassured his friend. "You just haven't been in the funk like we have been, so don't worry, you're still alive".

Mike watched the whole scene where Kaden was taken by the monster. The man who followed him so long, who had a love interest, just gone like that. Mike didn't feel the same way, but he did feel some friendship for the guy, and this really made him shocked to see him gone. "I...didn't get to say goodbye to him..." he said as he stood in awe. He then turned to Syrah, and tended to her as well, "I don't know what that thing was, but it took Kaden...He was the person I went to for controlling my shadow walking abilities..." he stopped, "and now he's gone" he said as a tear began trailing down his face. Mike didn't like seeing his mentor die like this.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:16 pm
"Hey, hey," Syrah said softly, raising a hand to wipe away the tear, "I'm sorry, Michael. No one should watch a mentor die."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:18 am
Michael let his emotional side come out, but only for a brief second, as he hid his tears and stop his emotions. "I'll cry if I want to later" he told Syrah in a stifled tone. He got up and walked her to Mac, and helped up Blythe with no problem. "Mac, whatever that THING was, it wasn't right. I could sense the demonic energy, and why did it attack us?" He questioned with a dreaded tone.

Mac looked around quickly, checking to see if everyone as in tact. "I don't know, but it's gone now" he paused. He then remembered that the people might be coming back any moment. "Everyone, we need to discus this somewhere else" he said cautiously, "Come to my cabin right now you guys" he asked. He began walking with Mike to the cabin, as people began walking past them no sooner as they started their trek. They both prayed no one saw the horror scene that just happened minutes before, as Mac walked staff in hand.

Voices whispered back and forth, "I can't believe we were lied to" they cried out, disappointed to see no celebrities.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:27 am
Syrah followed Mike. "He's right. That wasn't a natural creature. It felt--and looked--like some perverted version of a kraken." As they walked to the cabin, Syrah heard the other guests disappointed whispers and muttered a spell under her breath to lift their spirits.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kiara_the_keyblade_master

Dedicated Millionaire

6,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:32 pm
Cythe walked up to the stage and grinned. " Alright you party animals listen up.. Not only do we have some new songs for you.. we also plan on bringing in our new member of the band!" she shouted into the mike. The crowd went wild.

She leaned forward mike still close to her mouth " But you have to promise me you'll be a good audience and cheer us ooon~!" she giggled. The crowd roared in excitement. " Alright! The crowd has spoken! Bring in Zethy the mer-lad!!" Cythe welcomed Zethy onto the stage.

Zethy walked nervously onto the stage and saw the huge crowd of people standing before her, screaming out her name. Zethy felt the anxiety rush through her body as her hand reached for her mike. The other placed the script on the stand. Zeggy felt a bit uneasy. " ..... " she shook his head a bit and placed his fingers onto the guitar strings and began to play his chords. Cythe began to sing her song. Zethy followed along with the chorus.

After the first couple of songs Cythe's grin grew wider. She looked over at Zethy " Your turn to shine.... step up to the plate!" Cythe walked over to the side of the stage. Zeggy caught Cythes abnormal behavior and kept a close eye on her. Zethy nodded and walked up to the stand. She gently grabbed onto the mike and sighed as she flipped the page.

Zethy looked up at the audience as her heart was pounding onto her chest. She cleared her throat and gently began to sing this song. The audience seemed entranced with the music.

Zethy gently swayed from side to side as she sang. So did the audience. Cythe was singing the chorus. Zethy began to feel weak as she was singing through the middle of the song. Zeggy looked over at Cythe who seemed to be getting more youthful. Zethy fell to one knee. " keep...singing.." Cythe muttered. Zethy couldn't stop her voice from flowing out of her mouth, and couldn't bring her jaws to stop moving.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:50 pm
Zethy felt a huge amount of pressure fall upon her shoulders. " N-Ngh.." Zeggy looked over at Cythe " Let her GO!" he roared. Cythe slowly looked over at Zeggy " Heh..too late...her youth is mi-" she was tackled by Ember. " Get OFF of me!" Cythe kicked Ember off.

" You insect!" Cythe stood up. Zethy tried to look up to the audience but passed out before being able to do so. Zeggy dashed to pick up Zethy. " Now, now Zeg... what do you plan on doing with her? You know what I need to do in order to stay this way" " No.. not to her..." Zeggy looked over at the confused crowd.

" s**t.. no way out.." he thought. Cythe ran her fingers through her hair and walked smoothly towards Zeggy. " ..Zeggy?...The girl..." " No..." " Do I need to remind you who was the one who gave you a second shot at life?" Cythe was becoming impatient. Zeggy backed away " ********.. I guess I have no choice.." he grabbed his guitar. " Out of my way Cythe.." he demanded.

Cythe arched her eyebrows and jerked back a bit. " Oh?? Ohohoho..Think you can out do me with that silly guitar of yours? You know exactly what I'm capable of....maybe it's time I reminded you.." her eyes became shallow and cold. Zeggy looked at the crowd again " U-Uuuh..." he took out a pistol from his rear pocket and shot it up at the sky.

The crowd instantly became wild and began to run around. " =__= Feel stupid for doing that.." he sighed and jumped in with the crowd. Cythe sneered as she saw them leave. " Not under my watch.." she jumped into the crowd as well and chased after them. Ember sat up " O.O... biggrin this..is not good.."

Zeggy looked around and saw a couple making out. Some keys were hanging from his rear pocket. " He wont mind.." Zeggy ran towards his direction and snatched the keys. Cythe got into the R.V. Zeggy clicked on a button that helped locate the vehicle he was going to use.

" There we go.." Zeggy said as he looked over at a bike. The guy that Zeggy stole the keys from approached him " Hey maan that's my- " Zeggy threw him a death stare. The guy backed away " Just bring it back when you're done maaan.." " That's what I thought.." Zeggy got on the bike and tied Zethy in back of him.

Cythe was already speeding towards them. Zeggy started the bike and they both zoomed off. " Have to get you to shore.." he thought to himself. Cythe wasn't making this easy, she was keeping up with the two and didn't plan to slow down. Zeggy saw traffic up ahead.

" Hmph.." he went in between the lanes. Cythe's eye twitched and force herself onto the bike lane. She managed to squeeze the vehicle through the traffic and kept on chasing after them. Zeggy managed to lose Cythe within the traffic and had made it to shore. He got off of the bike and tried to wake up Zethy.

" Zeth..come on wake up.." he gently slapped her face. Her eyes slowly opened. " Wh-what happened, " " You're at shore.. you need to get as far away from this place as you can before Cythe- " " And where do you think..you're going?" Cythe lurked in from the shadows of the area. " Speak of the devil.." he stood up.

" ..At this point...I'm doubting your loyalty to the band Zeg... you're going soft on me.." " You can take ANYONE else...but her.." " And why is SHE so important to you..?" Cythe said coldly. Zethy felt her heart sink as she saw Cythe's expression on her face.

" You know exACTLY why..." Zeggy barked back. " Don't use that tone with me you a** wipe! Or I'll make you regret the day you were brought into this miserable world..." she snapped. Zeggy looked back at Zethy, " get the hell OUT of here!!" he muttered. Zethy shook her head and looked up at him. " Wh-wha? " " get the ******** OUT!" " No! Stay! " Cythe demanded. Zethy backed away and began to run into the ocean water. She took off her necklace and her legs turned into fins. She looked back at Zeggy who was trying to fight off Cythe.  

Dedicated Millionaire

6,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100

Dedicated Millionaire

6,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:38 am
" Z-Zeggy!" " I said get the hell out!!!" he barked as he used his guitar as a weapon. Zethy began to swim away. She stopped and looked back. Zeggy fell to his knees as Cythe retreated a dagger from Zeggy's chest. She looked up at Zethy, licked off the blood from the dagger and grinned. Zethy felt tears rolling down her face.

" N-No.." she tried swimming back. Cythe kicked Zeggy to one side and gently placed the tip of the dagger onto the sea. Twin sharks began to swim towards Zethy's direction. Zethy stopped as she saw the sharks fins. " Lets see... how fast out little mermaid can swim.." Cythe chuckled.

Zethy looked up at Cythe " I'm.. not afraid of you.." " huh..in a matter of minutes.. that wont really matter to me..you'll be dead...and I...will have my youth back.." she smiled coyly. " The reason..to why the sea has so much corruption.. is because of creatures like you! Who try to take advantage of every single living creature!" " Hmmm...you know... I once had a place in the deep blue sea...thing is..idiots like you just had to ruin all of the fun for me! Boys! Kill her..." Cythe ordered the sharks.

Zethy held her necklace close. " Please..dear Neptune..." she prayed. " Hear me out...guide me.." The sharks began to approach her. " Please!.." she begged. They opened their jaws. " God! No!!" her necklace turned into a sword and right on time she was able to block the attack. Zethy's eyes widened and so did Cythes. " hmph... there's no way you can survive this.." Cythe's eyes beamed at Zethy. Zethy glared back " Watch me..." she fought both sharks.

In a matter of seconds they were fish fry. Zethy looked up at Cythe. " Leave..." " ...hmmm... don't think I will... you know.. to have barely received your weapon..you are rather dandy with your sword.." " I'll use it to kill you off.. and avenge my friends death!" Zethy began to walk out of the sea, her fins turning back into her legs.

" Sounds kind of dark for you hun, how about a nice long TRIP - trips Zethy with a low, sweep, kick- to the underworld!" she grabbed her dagger and tried to plunge it into Zethy. Zethy managed to block the attack and kicked Cythe in the stomach. " I can't believe..I even considered you my friend!!" Zethy's grasp tightened around her sword.

" Pfft..I can't believe you were that stupid!" Cythe slashed at Zethy. Zethy jerked away and dashed towards Cythe. Both of them engaged into a sword fight.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:56 pm
(bump. 2nd page is not a good place to be.)  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:34 am
((Sorry guys, I was internet-less for awhile))

Mac and Mike rushed along with the rest of the group. Making their ways pass the crowds of people. Someone stepped on Mike's foot as they passed, but he didn't care. They entered the hallway and proceeded to walk down to their room. The slid the keycard, opened the door, and walked into the room. Matt was still sitting there, which made Mac curious.

"Hey, were you here all day?" Mac asked, but he quickly shook his head, "Nevermind...We have an issue to address" he began to talk seriously, with a soft tone. He only used this tone when finally getting serious.

"Yeah, like what the hell caused that thing to attack us?! And where did it come from?" he began losing it a little. He hasn't been this shook up since that time he was possessed.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games