Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Falling Into Your Arms (Accepting 1 Girl) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pichipai-hime

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:18 pm
User Image
Lynne Thomas

lynne shoved the pendant back into her pocket for now. Speaking with Olik was nostalgic, almost as if she were talking with her older brother who of which she protected as well as the three younger ones. Once everything blew over, which she hoped was soon, it was back to anti-social Lynne--sleeping all day or blowing bubbles on a great height. Staying away from others regulated if she dreamt at night or not. She would be on the outside looking in on whatever may unfold. When would the other freshman arrive was what she wondered. I wonder how I can pull off ignoring everyone and their romantic drama if I can tote Olik around? A shame she wasn't bisexual...

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:29 am
Olik Hazlos

User Image

Olik ruffled her hair and tapped a pocket on his jacket to feel his cigarettes and he sighed. "Lynne, do you still want to do the smoking of the nicotine? I will come with you. I need my lungs filled with the black goodness." He said and pulled out his pack and pink bunny lighter, motioning for her to lead.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Pichipai-hime

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:23 pm
Utsukushii no yume
User Image
Lynne Thomas

lLynne took the steps, two by two. Briefly glancing down in the direction of the bathroom where the French girl was in hiding, Lynne thought how this would play out. When she lit the cigarette handed to her, the nicotine helped to soothe the thoughts, relaxing her. ”So...your sister`s cute,” Lynne said casually, half.listening downstairs.
[

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:10 am
Olik Hazlos

User Image

Olik suddenly found himself coughing on the smoke from his first drag, bending over to try and breathe again. "She is my sister! I cannot put in my opinion! But if you want to date her, be my guest. She is very kind and is very into the girls. Much like Sir Dirinoff. Lynne, you want her, go and try. Just be doing the minding of your manners. She may hit you if you get fresh." He told her with a grin before taking another drag.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:51 am
Alik Hazlos

User Image

Alik was standing outside the bathroom for almost twenty minutes and now she was getting worried. Sir Dirinoff had calmed down to the point where Malikhai had simply taken her to her room to talk and her own charge had fllen silent. Quickly she pulled out her gun and her knife, turned, and kicked a hole in the door, reaching in to unlock and open it. She saw Alain huddled against the wall as if she had been trying not to cry, and failing. Alik wanlked over, putting away her weapons, and crouched next to her. "Allo. Are you alright? A pretty girl like you should not cry. You should try to speak with Sir Dirinoff. She will understand. Hopefully. Possibly." Alik smiled and handed her the nife from her pocket. "Take this in case she attacks. You may need it if she gets angry. Konfetka, just try to speak to her. She cares. But do not even buy her white roses. We all hate them. She will cry for days if you do." She suggested and offered the girl her hand, a gentle smile on her lips.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:50 am
User Image "Maybe," Lynne exhaled smoke from her lungs, her green eyes staring outside the window now. She crossed an arm under the elbow that didn't hold a cigarette. Having a connection with the Russian family would have her an go to to torture for information. She put her cigarette out on the sil, finding no ashtray. How anymore desperate can an eighteen year old girl be? The only other girl remotely interesting has feelings for some man chick who reminds her of a dead person. What can you, really?  

Pichipai-hime

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 10:12 am
Olik Hazlos

User Image

Olik smiled at her softly and ruffled her hair once more as he threw the cigarette into the street. "Nyet, I do the insisting. Just no white roses, da? Never give anyone in the Dirinoffs white roses. They were planted in the courtyard where they burned the bodies. Sir Dirinoff cannot look at them without being ill. She had to deal with Katria for years. They were close friends before they fell in the love. You should do the asking about dating to Alik though. She would like that. She is too onto her work in the Family. She is in the needing to find someone to care about." He told her and offered her a smoke from his pack. "For the later, da?"

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 10:28 am
User Image
Lynne Thomas

All Lynne was doing was stating what any would, underneath the violent gleam of the white haired twin's eyes was showing a beautiful and deadly woman. Lynne did not say she was opening her heart to anyone so she fell for them willingly. This all was forced upon her. She cancelled it out. "Can we leave, I have a gut feeling lover boy's gonna get shot. Doesn't your boss have to make it to some big meeting?"  

Pichipai-hime

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 10:35 am
User Image
User Image

| Λαιη £α¢нαη¢є |

- - - - - - -

Sσмєтιмєѕ ι ωιѕн ƒσя falling,
ωιѕн ƒσя тнє release.
Wιѕн ƒσя ƒαιηg тняσυgн тнє air,
тσ gινє мє ѕσмє relief.

- - - - - - -

Alain was startled by a foot coming through the door, and she tightened her arms around her legs. She looked up at Alik as she walked in. She looked down, unsure about talking to Ra after such a thing. It would have been easier if I had just told her that night when she told me she was a Don... Her thoughts were stopped when Alik handed her the knife. "Er.. Mais, wait, I have to fight her??" She looked confusedly at her guardian. "Er... White roses... Got it..." She nodded hesitantly, grabbing the knife with one hand and grabbing the girl's outstretched hand with the other, still unsure of what she was getting herself into.

- - - - - - -

Bє¢αυѕє ƒαιηg'ѕ ησт тнє problem,
ωнєη ι'м ƒαιηg ι'м αт peace.
Iт'ѕ σηу ωнєη ι hit тнє gяσυη,
ιт ¢αυѕєѕ α тнє grief.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 10:48 am
Alik Hazlos

User Image

Alik smiled at her and hauled her up, leading her to the room where Sir Dirinoff and Malikhai were talking. She paused before they reached the door and looked at Alin again. "Listen, she is talking about you right now. It is not bad, but it is not good either. You need to make this right Alain. She is very strong, but very vulnerable at the same time. You do not do the knowing of how this life has taken away her childhood. While children were playing, she was watching out for assassins and kidnappers from other Families. She needs someone strong Alain. She needs a friend and someone she can do the depending on for comfort. Now, go in there, and if she rushes at you, do the praying to what ever you believe in that she misses a major nerve cluster." She said and knocked on the door.

"Sir Dirinoff? Alain is here. May she do the speaking to you?" She asked in a respectful voice.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:56 pm
Olik Hazlos

User Image

Olik shook his head and stuffed the pack of Russian cigarettes in her hand. "Nyet. When Sir Dirinoff arrives, it is on time. And I will allow you to decide about your lovers on your own. I just suggest one that is in the pond now. So, shall we wait inside the doors? I don't want you to be killed today. Sir Dirinoff is having a bad enough day already." He told her and gently lead her back into the house.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 10:41 pm
User Image
Lynne Thomas

Then this was going to turn into an unpleasant hell for Lynne. No heights equalled a moodier Lynne--without them, she could not think clear thoughts. If she was stiil nicotine-deprived, the effects would be ten fold which meant she was liable to hurt a few feelings here or there.  

Pichipai-hime

juri han10

Greedy Hunter

3,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:16 am
User Image

Juri Han

Juri looked at Sandy with a surprised look that her best friend did not fear her but was interested to her eye as Juri wiped the tears from her eyes she smiled alittle and gave Sandy a big hug.,"I can't believe your not afraid of me or think I,m a freak usually everyone else who saw my eye would call me a freak or run away from me but you and Ra accept me as a normal girl".
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:04 pm
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

"Look into my eyes and tell me you love me...

~Lilianna Marie Norris~

Lilianna shook her head and blinked her eyes a few times. The last thing she remembered was Orion asking her to help her with her pain. What was wrong with the nekomimi? She couldn't seem to hold her attention for too long. Turning to sense someone close, she noticed two new faces. Confused and scared that they might be there to hurt her, she climbed up a tree and clung to it, seeing that one was already talking to Orion. She mewed timidly from the high branch, knowing her friend could climb up to get her at the very least. She could dodge bullets better in the tree anyway.

"... Listen to my heart, and hear it beating for you."

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

OOC: Sorry about being gone for so long, ladies. I've had a few things come up. If someone wouldn't mind filling me in with Orion and the two guards, that would be lovely.  

Kasumi Miyagi

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:41 pm
User Image

K A I L A N I . R E N E E . M A Y B E L L E

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"So, how did all of this come about, yeah?" Kailani still was having trouble grasping what was going on. She went from one moment, where her only concerns were college, and making sure she didn't get herself into far too much trouble with her uncontrollable mouth, which was more a curse than a blessing (go figure), and with her short temper, to (so to speak) be walking in the tightrope with each end on fire practically, and a pit of spikes below, and your only chance of survival is a safety cord, slowly being lumped down to you. Will it be grasped?

She rubbed at her temples. "Sonofa...." She sighed, clearly she was beginning to get a bit more than vexed and stressed. "But, y'know.... If this is really apparent, and not some sick joke, I'll do my best. But, just saying... I know myself well. I act on an impulse most of the time, you may have taken note by the way I speak my mind a bit, yeah?" She explained. "So, what I mean by that is; telling me not to fight... probably won't work. It's what I do, love." She ran her fingers through her hair. It wasn't that she was disobeying, it was the truth. It was almost natural reflex for her to do the things she did; a habit too late to be broken nearly. Again, go figure. She began to head back inside, walking along her guard, so she could change and get more comfortable, because oddly enough, with everything going on, and well... losing a fight previously on top of that, she was tired of being overly dressed up just to... well appear normal though she was entirely uncomfortable and restrained; something she didn't want to be if there's this danger lurking about. 'As embarrassing as you'll feel, you'll be more helpful if you're in a state where you CAN help to your best.' She gave a look back at Lilianna, letting her know that she hadn't forgotten about her, she just had some things that needed to get done.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

BEST KNOWN AS
O R I O N

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out