Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:37 am

Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin looked at the Old Man with pity. He had seen Rafel's body when the trauma team had rushed him in, and this must be horrific for the man to see. "Brian, she will live. I promise you she will survive this. Rafel had been hit too hard to try and fight to live, but your daughter fought tooth and nail to stay alive. Come on, you can't handle this. Go and tell the others." He said and lead him to the door.

He went to Ari and looked at the girl on the bed, a smoldering saddness burning inside him. "You picked a fighter. Everytime she heard me mention you, she fought harder, like as if it was your life she was saving by staying alive. We have to keep her out for now. If she wakes up, the trach-tube will choke her. Besides, whhat she's on would take down a polar bear."

:I have to see people die everyday, but that just makes the ones I save that much more special:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:48 am

Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash felt like she was floating. She didn't like that at all. She couldn't see, or hear anything and her mind felt numb. It wouldn't let her think of Erin. She really hated that. Okay, to hell with this s**t. She thought savagely and fought her way to the soft light. If I can't think of Erin when I'm friggin stuck in here, then I don't want to stay here. Screw. This.

As she got closer, Ash could feel her body. Well, sort of. What she could feel for sure was that something was in her mouth and throat and her eyes flew open. She saw Erin next to her and felt her throat tighten with joy that she was safe. Which was the worst thing that could have happened. As she felt her throat tighten, she felt it constrict around whatever was lodged down her throat and she began to gag, which made it worse. She felt her heart pound in her close and her body jerk as her lungs fought for the air that was being deprived from them, her hands clenching the sheets in pain and fear as she choked. Erin! Help me! Ash screamed in her mind in fear and pain.

User Image

{Within the darkness, two halves become the whole once more.}

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:54 am

User Image
Arietta Lee

'Painted over in black....'

Ari saw Ash stirring and gave the doctor a quick look of frustration. "With all due respect, it looks like you were wrong, sir." When Ash began to choke and panic, Ari placed a gentle hand on her face and leaned close to whisper in Ash's ear. "Hush now. You need to sleep, my love. You're in the hospital. You're safe, and I'm not going anywhere. I swear I'll be here when you wake up. So go on... back to sleep. I love you, Ashika." Because it seemed the thing to do after a statement like that, Ari gave Ash a very light kiss on the cheek.

'.... An incomplete love.'
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:01 am

Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash heard her whisper into her ear and felt the touch on her cheek. Safe... Hospital... Crap... Kevo's here I bet... she thought as she slowly calmed down and the drugs kicked back in, dragging her back into that evil fog of hell. Ash heard her say she loved her and a single tear rolled down her face as she felt the kiss on her cheek. I love you too Erin... I love... She went back under from the drugs, her chest rising and falling steadily as the machine breathed for her once more.

User Image

{Within the darkness, two halves become the whole once more.}

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:11 am

User Image
Arietta Lee

Ari sighed in relief and brushed away the tear on Ash's cheek. "Poor Ash... I'll bet she hates being like this more than we hate seeing her like this," she murmured, almost too quietly for the doctor to hear her. Ari pulled a chair up to Ash's bedside and sat down, her hand resting on Ash's. She planned to stay there until Ash was well enough to leave.

Lizzy fought that idea a bit; Shizuka was still somewhere in this hospital, and Lizzy wanted to be with her at the moment. 'Please, Erin... Ash is asleep... Let me see Shizu...'

'I can't, Lizzy... I'm sorry, but I just can't. I promised Ash I'd be here when she woke up, and that's what I'm going to do.'

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:29 am

Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin watched in shock as Ash somehow dragged herself out of the coma, and in awe as Ari put her back under gently. Holy s**t... That girl is more of a fighter that I thought... I dosed her to keep a four hundred pound MALE out for five days!

He fished around with his mind for Sirrah, to ask her how the hell that was possible, but found her dead asleep on the couch. He smirked and picked up on Ari's slight mood change and recalled a conversation from Sirrah with Bado that he had heard without meaning to. "You are Ari, correct? The girl that Shizu likes too? They were talking about you earlier, Bado and Sirry. I'm their uncle and her boyfriend. I can go and get her if you'd like. They were fine when we last spoke, but Shizuka was exhausted. I think the emotional stress had finally gotten to her. Hang on, I'll get her. Wait, you are two people really, correct? That must be akward since you each love a different person. Ah, well. I'll grab her." He said and hurried out to find his neice. This is just getting weirder and weirder...

:I have to see people die everyday, but that just makes the ones I save that much more special:

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:35 am

User Image
Arietta Lee

Ari smiled slightly at the doctor. "Yeah, weird, isn't it? We're still trying to adjust. Thank you. Lizzy's dying to see that Shizuka's okay." She watched him leave and sighed. 'Well, there you go, Lizzy. Lucky he knew about us...' Lizzy tried to pout, but was just too happy that she was going to see Shizu.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:40 am

Tank Kirikvich

User Image

He looked at the neko next to him and smiled softly, blushing slightly as he did. "Red is the color of roses. Purple is the color of mystery. Roses are for love and mystery is life. I do not think of colors as colors, nor do I believe in the getting the frisky on if one does not mean to love the other. It makes no sense to me Badokku."

He finally couldn't resist the urge any more and gently stroked Badokkus left ear, being gentle and ready to stop if asked. "They are so soft and the cuteness is... how say... unstoppable?"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:47 am

User Image
Badokku Ariake

Badokku didn't slap Tank's hand away or growl at him like he would have had he been some random person. The human was different though. The neko actually enjoyed his company. He purred, forcing his ears not to twitch when they were touched.
"Sure...Let's go with that..."

"Senses numbing. Consciousness fading away. The overflowing emotions and reality are painted over in black."
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:36 am

Tank Kirikvich

User Image

Tank smiled and blushed when he heard the neko purr. That was a huge turn on for him and he rubbed the ear a bit slower, loving the feel of the fur under his fingers. "Badokku, you are very unstoppable with you're cuteness."

He fought the sudden urge to kiss the neko's ear. He feared that it would be too forward to do being as they had only met today. He contented himself to listen to the other male purr and smiled broadly.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:14 am

Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

As Kevin walked down the halls, deep in thought. I wonder how well they have adjusted to being two people in one body. Sounds rough. I should ask Sirrah about it later. Maybe we can try and figure out a way to seperate them again. I couldn't imagine loving anyone but Sirry myself.

With that thought he touched his left pant pocket softly, feeling the small ring box inside it. He had been carrying it for weeks now, but didn't have even the slightest clue on when to ask Sirrah, or how. Inside the box was a simple but beautiful diamond solitare ring, that he planned on using to propose to her with soon. He rounded the corner and saw the small group of people for Ash, plus some more familar faces. He smiled with a hidden joy at seeing someone touching Bado other than his family, and Tank just seemed to look right at home by the neko's side. They would make a great couple. Who knows, maybe Tank could make him a bit less stoic.

He glanced at his neice asleep next to him and sighed softly as he turned around to let Ari know that Shizu was out like a light.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:44 am

Trouble Shinotu

User Image

Trouble was getting bored, and that was NEVER a good thing. He was fidgeting and shifting in his chair, letting Ronnie talk to the Old Gezzer to try and comfort him. Dagger was way worse than he had thought and that made him antsy. Which made him restless. He began to pace the floor and then began to inspect a random wheelchair next to the benches that just screamed for him to 'improve' it. He pulled out his travel work kit and began to unscrew bolts here, move things around there, adjust levers over there, singing softly to himself the entire time, "Sexy vampire, I'm falling in love. So just bite me baby, and drink all my blood... "

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:07 am

Ronnie Thomkins

User Image

Ronnie stood next to Brian and spoke softly to him, all the while thinking of his own young daughter. He would be terrified if she were in here, but her knew that the shop guys being with him like the family they were was helping him from completely breaking down. Dagger was the only girl at the shop, but they always thought of her as one of the guys. She was the youngest, then Trouble, Pitt, Tank, himself, and Brian as the oldest. They were the family that no matter how much you wanted to strangle the others, if one got hurt, they didn't care how far they would have to drive or how many cops they would have to outrun, they would be there. "Brian, I don't know if there really is anything I can say to make this easy on you. If Arly was in here, I would be ready to kill whatever b*****d had put her in her. That goes double for Elissia." He said gently.

Arly was his twenty year old daughter, and Elissia was his four year old granddaughter. He became a grandpa at the age of thirty seven, which was pretty damn young to him. "Just know that we aren't gonna leave her here alone. We can take shifts and switch out so that one of the guys can stay here with that Erin girl to protect them both. Just in case that ******** decides to try something else. I don't feel right about leaving two girls alone here when he's still running around free." He glanced over and saw Trouble, doing what he did best; getting into trouble. "Trouble, you put that back the way it was or I'm gonna shove that lever so far up your a** you have to reach into your mouth to take it out."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:02 am

User Image
Arietta Lee

Ari's cell phone beeped and she jerked awake, sitting upright on the couch she'd been trying to sleep on. "Damn phone..." she muttered, taking it out and clicking it off. Its battery was low, and no wonder. Ari had stayed by Ash's side, only leaving to use the restroom, for the past two weeks. Shizuka and Badokku were completely healed, and stopped in to see Ash and Ari sometimes, but right now Ari and Ash were joined only by Tank, who had fallen asleep in his chair. Ari thought it was kind of sweet of the shop guys to want to watch over Ash. One of them was always here.

Ari sighed and ran a hand through her hair nervously, looking over at the sleeping Ash. The girl was off of the machines and IVs, but still remained asleep. It was genuinely starting to worry her. After all, Ari still hadn't gotten a chance to apologize for what Erin had done. Besides that, it would be hard for Ari to accept that Ash was okay until she could walk and talk normally again. Ari stood and stretched, wincing a bit as her joints popped. Sitting in one general position for days on end really couldn't be good for her... But she knew that if she left the room, she wouldn't be able to stop worrying about Ash. Whatever discomfort this wait caused her was well worth it.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:11 am

Tank Kirikvich

User Image

Tank slowly woke up from the beep, years of mafia traning made sure he never jumped. Jumping while your hand held a gun could cause you to shoot yourself, or an ally. He glanced over at Ari and Ash, who had yet to wake up. This concerned him but he couldn't let Ari see that, he didn't want to needlessly worry her anymore than she already was. He sat up and stretched, suddenly wishing that Badokku was there with him. He had grown fond of the neko in the past few weeks, and was considering on finding something cute for him, something that would suit him well. "You should do the finding of a bed little one. One of us not being comfortable is more than enough. Dagger would not want you to be doing the cramping while you wait for her." He told her softly.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games